Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:59:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 199 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What to do with the people who don't like Bitcoin?  (Read 112948 times)
jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 12:44:20 AM

I will explain about bitcoin, especially about bitcoin excess. Other than that i will tell you my experience.
It is amazing to be able to provide information to others. Hopefully they are interested and follow what I do.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Polar91

Activity: 1120
Merit: 553

Filipino Translator 🇵🇭

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2017, 12:55:41 AM

I will explain about bitcoin, especially about bitcoin excess. Other than that i will tell you my experience.
It is amazing to be able to provide information to others. Hopefully they are interested and follow what I do.
Well it's not enough if they are not really interested wether they are not business minded or they think it's scam. Thus, the best way to convince them is though profit sharing, show them your wallet and tell them where and how you earn it.
linkme

Activity: 324
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 01:05:19 AM

What would you do when you're talking to someone but then he suddenly talks about his hatred on Bitcoin, what would you react to it?

I've never actually experienced anything like this before, I just want to be prepared when it happened to me.
People have their own opinion. We can't force them to like something that they don't even like.
Just respect them and try to avoid talking bitcoin infront of them.
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 01:26:19 AM

What would you do when you're talking to someone but then he suddenly talks about his hatred on Bitcoin, what would you react to it?

I've never actually experienced anything like this before, I just want to be prepared when it happened to me.
People have their own opinion. We can't force them to like something that they don't even like.
Just respect them and try to avoid talking bitcoin infront of them.

They have the right to have their own opinion, but they should open their mind about Crypto-Currency, at least give a chance to be convinced by someone how good can be Bitcoin for the own financial life. If even after a long talk about Crypto-Currency this person continues reluctant in accepting the benefits of the virtual currencies, it's better to stop the conversation and to don't waste your time anymore...

But in the future I'm sure people who doesn't like Bitcoin will regret about their decisions in the past.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
fabiorem

Activity: 1400
Merit: 347

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 02:19:31 AM

People who hate bitcoin are usually statists. It's not worthy your time to argue with someone who worship the State.

S4pta

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 05:37:34 AM

Indeed most people do not like bitcoin .... many factors that make people do not like a little one factor is bitcoin security issue and most people do not really understand what the benefits and advantages bitcoin ... in comparison with cash that is Known to the public about cash. .... if the whole community has understood and know about bitcoin then people will like bitcoin ..

❍ Chatello ❍   ║   【JOIN  NOW】
Chatting with celebrities is now easy, fast, secure and private
  Twitter  Facebook
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 08:05:31 AM

People who hate bitcoin are usually statists. It's not worthy your time to argue with someone who worship the State.

I honestly think that statists get paid on what they are doing. I see people out there worshiping certain politicians but that's just because they get paid to do so. They bash the current government because a federation is paying them or should we all pretend and say "donate" to them. Honestly, why would you want the state to take over everything? Do they really have to control everything? Is your government that good and clever amongst everyone that you put all of your trust to them? I don't think so. It's just all about money.

We like bitcoin because it gives us profit and statists like worshiping the state because of the benefits that they get for doing so. I mean, who has the time to have defend the state over simply arguments.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Choy13

Activity: 167

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 08:17:24 AM

You should ignore people who don't like bitcoin because if you still compete or argue with the person who hate bitcoin, you will make the problem bigger. You should shut your mouth and laugh about in what he is saying because what i think to a man who hates bitcoin is he never tried to use bitcoin that's why he hates it a lot. Even i love bitcoin so much i don't really care about other peoples reactions about it.
thisappointed

Activity: 616
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 08:41:51 AM

If they don't like bitcoin then make them regret that they didn't because they are just losing the opportunity to make money easier than their regular job that needs a lot of work and effort in order to make a few pennies everyday. Most of the people that I know that hates bitcoin are already approaching me to beg for some help to just get started with this great opportunity.
virtualdn
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1093

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 08:43:27 AM

You cannot force anyone to like Bitcoin. You have to explain them first what BTC is, show them how it works, its advantages and then let them decide if they want to use it or not...

1 BTC = 1 BTC
mzforfree

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 08:56:20 AM

People dont like bitcoin simply because they dont know it, we can help them to like bitcoin by educating them. i have a friend who dont like bitcoin the first time i told her about it, as the time past by and bitcoin are being recognize in many countries she is now interested to invest in bitcoin.

my g/f right now is one of the best i've ever had and most educated: MD, dentistry. I'm definitely no slouch either when it comes to the natural sciences but my education is a lot more well rounded.. she simply does not trust BTC even when i've tried to break it down to her in the simplest terms. BTC and why it's so difficult to explain to me seems like why some of the newer math and physics theories are so hard to break down even to someone willing to learn: the idea of counter-intuitiveness. We as human beings learn by experiencing: playing, experimenting, making mistakes then adjusting. Some of these new approaches to some of the most fundamental problems in math and physics (string theory, linear algebra, multiverse, idea of our system of math itself breaking down at some point right before the big bang) is making us question our entire system at large. I believe time itself will fix all these problems and while I know this is a huge claim I believe the chances of us seeing some huge advancement in tech that helps everyone on earth (most optimistic crackpot theory: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Technological_singularity) are way greater than that of us suffering from us disaster that will stop or even make growth and innovation and a negative growth value.
Mia Wallace

Activity: 361
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 11:52:46 AM

People dont like bitcoin simply because they dont know it, we can help them to like bitcoin by educating them. i have a friend who dont like bitcoin the first time i told her about it, as the time past by and bitcoin are being recognize in many countries she is now interested to invest in bitcoin.
How come people without any knowledge about bitcoin hate it when they are not aware about it, Tongue you could educate someone who is interested in a particular field other than that good luck educating someone Grin everyone has their choices and opinions and no one can force anyone.
killed

Activity: 203

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 12:00:22 PM

People who do not like bitcoin, I think that person will be sad not to join the bitcoin community and not start using bitcoin like us, and also the person will regret in the future because he is late to join the bitcoin community.
Seeker01

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 02:22:22 AM

You cannot force anyone to like Bitcoin. You have to explain them first what BTC is, show them how it works, its advantages and then let them decide if they want to use it or not...

Thats true, no one can force people to like bitcoin however we can help them to like bitcoin. Bitcoin is very profitable to others, it is effective to make your money grow, me personally every time i tell people to invest in bitcoin i am showing them all my profits and losses and after that i encouraged them to try and profit will surely follow.
irwanjabryg

Activity: 980
Merit: 512

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 04:21:46 AM

The scorn of the haters means they do not know how this currency works, its value and how to get it. They just feel jealous of us. Work at home but income is huge.
Once explained they will change their mind. Wink
KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 04:26:31 AM

Just ignore them. They have wrong perception about the bitcoin. They don't know anything and they're idiots to say bad thing to the bitcoin. I prefer to just ignore them and pretend that you didn't hear them.
youdacapt

Activity: 1806
Merit: 295

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2017, 04:40:45 AM

Just ignore them. They have wrong perception about the bitcoin. They don't know anything and they're idiots to say bad thing to the bitcoin. I prefer to just ignore them and pretend that you didn't hear them.

I experienced this when I first learned about bitcoin, my friend expressed hatred and insulted me about the fraud I was going through, he thought that bitcoin was always about hyip and something that did not make sense. I was quite upset at the time because the long-standing friendship was broken instantly.

But I'm sure he's very sorry this time, I'm getting stable with bitcoin and continue to show a positive economic improvement. I believe that even if our friendship ends, there is a shame he holds for life and feel ashamed to contact me again.
foxbat

Activity: 484
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 05:17:24 AM

The first thing I do is listen to them talk. Any hate, there would also be the cause of them. Maybe they heard bad rumors about bitcoin the more is the knowledge about it.They always wonder about the things you do with bitcoin, so let's explain to them. About value, influence on the market and gradually they will change attitude.
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1251

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2017, 05:53:29 AM

In my opinion, just let them be. If they are not interested the first time they hear about it or learn about it, they wouldn't be worth it in the long run. They might just shrug it off after being bored. Something like that.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
ppaul15

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 09:37:23 AM

this is essentially self explanatory you could simply tell her/him what is bitcoin.
not all of us likes bitcoin, so you simply ought to provide an explanation for how high-quality this virtual forex is in terms in getting cash and the other aspects this crypto foreign money. That it will hold a high-quality price in the future in certain he just hates it due to the fact he dont recognise how to use it nicely.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 199 »
  Print  

Jump to: