Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:54:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: RIP Bitcoin, better luck next time  (Read 5815 times)
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1105

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 06:08:05 AM

I have read several times here that claiming bitcoin is dead. As what you can observe, bitcoin is continuosly growing each day. It become adopts by many usually because of its fluctuating price. The demand is high, the massive adoption has been increased indeed. So, I can say bitcoin is really alive to its finest.
As I write this, Bitcoin is selling at  $1135.25 after having going down well below $1000 couple of days ago, is that the sign of something that is dead or even dying? For how long would some people remain blind to the fact that Bitcoin no army can stop an idea, whose time has come. All the stumbling blocks won't stop Bitcoin, if anything they would make it more resilient.
The price has now moved over $1135, this time bitcoin might have reborn again rising from the low price that fell close to $900. Importantly the altcoins were​ moving faster than the past, so some altcoins growth is simply very big, so I believe during this time period few altcoins might get washed off.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
loges

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 06:08:41 AM

I have read several times here that claiming bitcoin is dead. As what you can observe, bitcoin is continuosly growing each day. It become adopts by many usually because of its fluctuating price. The demand is high, the massive adoption has been increased indeed. So, I can say bitcoin is really alive to its finest.
As I write this, Bitcoin is selling at  $1135.25 after having going down well below $1000 couple of days ago, is that the sign of something that is dead or even dying? For how long would some people remain blind to the fact that Bitcoin no army can stop an idea, whose time has come. All the stumbling blocks won't stop Bitcoin, if anything they would make it more resilient.

Neither bitcoin is dying nor its going anywhere and even after looking at current price of bitcoin if someone is saying that bitcoin will not survive or bitcoin is dead then its a really funny statement to make and price of bitcoin will keep on increasing in coming months too.
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 06:25:27 AM

For those who are here in the Bitcoin world and saying that Bitcoin will be dead, please take your leave from here.
There were many people and there were many RIP moments for Bitcoin in the past but I don't think Bitcoin will die anytime sooner. It's growth is tremendous and more people are coming into Bitcoin than people who are complaining.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 08:56:21 AM

The price has now moved over $1135, this time bitcoin might have reborn again rising from the low price that fell close to $900. Importantly the altcoins were​ moving faster than the past, so some altcoins growth is simply very big, so I believe during this time period few altcoins might get washed off.
It is interesting that a number of altcoin have caught-on with the Bitcoin spirit and that is something to cheer about in the cryptocurrency industry because one tree does not make a forest. Nevertheless, Bitcoin remains a pace setter and other coins are always looking up to it for clues, strength  and sense of purpose, so they are not really in some competition.
Klima

Activity: 240

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 09:53:36 AM

It is interesting that a number of altcoin have caught-on with the Bitcoin spirit and that is something to cheer about in the cryptocurrency industry because one tree does not make a forest. Nevertheless, Bitcoin remains a pace setter and other coins are always looking up to it for clues, strength  and sense of purpose, so they are not really in some competition.

I agree with you - now the bitcoin leader. It has more popularity than any other crypto currency. I do not believe that bitcoin will die in the next few decades.
kikeda

Activity: 364

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 11:17:19 AM

I agree with you - now the bitcoin leader. It has more popularity than any other crypto currency. I do not believe that bitcoin will die in the next few decades.

Bitcoin here is to survive for a long term and will not disappear so easily and bitcoin is the king of crypto currency so I don't think that it will be replaced by any digital currency in future as other currencies are too small in compare to bitcoins.
cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 12:59:30 PM

When mt.gox closed and bankrupt I also consider bitcoin is dead, but the fact is bitcoin still up and continuously develop innovations. This is because of what? because of high level of trust from community that they have. there are 3 big news for two months, starting from SEC decisions, then take a hit from hardfork issues, things that are repelling the price level bitcoin, but then came positive news emerging from Japan, they began to apply bitcoin for public activities in their country.

If there are people who always say Bitcoin will die, he/she must try to divert attention to altcoin, where altcoin will die earlier than bitcoin.
pinkpanther03

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 06:12:25 PM

So Satoshi Bitcoin will split to Chinese Bitcoin and Blockstream Bitcoin.

If only core developers were capable/motivated/competent to find a solution to increase block size so that people can continue using bitcoin without paying ridiculous fees and insane confirmation time.
Anyways, if there is a split then BTC will not survive as BU needs 70% miner support and if there is 70% support, even less than 50% of those miners can do a 51% attack on BTC, so BTC will need to change their POW as they are planning now, at that point BTC will no longer be BTC but just another altcoin, and a technically inferior coin to many other altcoins.

So why wait for everything to fall apart when the only option is to choose an altcoin and start using it.

Sounds that you are one the fanatic enthusiast of the altcoin which you think that those can possibly kill and destroy the capability of bitcoin.
But you are totally wrong with your speculation. Since bitcoin is the King and Mother of all cryptocurrency it will never be happen that there's someone can replace bitcoin especially with the price is far milestone other altcoins. And I know more community will embrace bitcoin and the demand will get more increase in the near future.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 07:17:39 PM

For those who are here in the Bitcoin world and saying that Bitcoin will be dead, please take your leave from here.
There were many people and there were many RIP moments for Bitcoin in the past but I don't think Bitcoin will die anytime sooner. It's growth is tremendous and more people are coming into Bitcoin than people who are complaining.

You can just ignore them Smiley they are just FUDSters that wanted to take bitcoin away from your hands in a very low price.  Their tactics which is proven that had been effective to those who are trading emotionally.  Because if they really hate Bitcoin or does not like it, they would have gone in this forum and won't bother to post anything related to Bitcoin.
andrew24p

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 07:34:31 PM

The miners are all talk, they arent going to mine on the chain that is valued at less money. Some might because roger is paying them to, but they are going to do what is most profitable.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                                                                                                                         █
█                                                                                                                         █
█          ██     ██       ▄█▄        ██        ██     ▄██████▄    ██████████    ████████    ██████▄                      █
█          ██     ██       ███        ██        ██     ██     ██       ██        ██          ██    ██                     █
█          ██     ██      ██ ██       ███      ███     ██     ██       ██        ██          ██    ██                     █
█          ██     ██     ▄██ ██▄      ████    ████     ██              ██        ██          ██    ██                     █
█          █████████     ██   ██      ██ ██  ██ ██      ▀█████▄        ██        ███████     ██   ▄█▀                     █
█          ██     ██     ██   ██      ██  █▄▄█  ██            ██       ██        ██          █████                        █
█          ██     ██    ▄███████▄     ██  ████  ██     ██     ██       ██        ██          ██   ██                      █
█          ██     ██    ██     ██     ██   ██   ██     ██     ██       ██        ██          ██    ██                     █
█          ██     ██    ██     ██     ██   ██   ██     ▀██████▀        ██        ████████    ██     ██                    █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
M   A   R   K   E   T   P   L  A   C   E  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

The first token offering total buyback
─────❯❯❯ICO Starts : 28th of November 2017❮❮❮─────

❖TWITTER
❖TELEGRAM
❖WHITEPAPER
❖FACEBOOK
❖ANN THREAD
SLACK
Pettuh4

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 09:38:16 PM

The miners are all talk, they arent going to mine on the chain that is valued at less money. Some might because roger is paying them to, but they are going to do what is most profitable.

Say that again , all talk and no action. Instead of them prescribing concrete solutions to the Devs team they are rather complaining about the fees and occupying our spaces online.
aardvark15

Activity: 1008
Merit: 510

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 10:04:56 PM

If only core developers were capable/motivated/competent to find a solution to increase block size so that people can continue using bitcoin without paying ridiculous fees and insane confirmation time.
Anyways, if there is a split then BTC will not survive as BU needs 70% miner support and if there is 70% support, even less than 50% of those miners can do a 51% attack on BTC, so BTC will need to change their POW as they are planning now, at that point BTC will no longer be BTC but just another altcoin, and a technically inferior coin to many other altcoins.

So why wait for everything to fall apart when the only option is to choose an altcoin and start using it.

If there is a split, the price will drop but one will fade away and the one that survives should still do well. Won't we (Bitcoin holders) have an equal number of each version? I think we may be okay in this situation, but it is good to diversify.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 11:07:36 PM

It should be RIP to those people who are creating fuds like this. And if you are going to check the price right now, the price is at $1,118. Whatever people will say that bitcoin will be dead or anything bad words against it's price. They will regret it in the end or they just want to scare holders or those newbies to sell.
I have seen many threads about bitcoin's dead but until this day thanks god bitcoin can survive, i have collected bitcoin for a long time buying as much as i can and then people told you to convert all of your bitcoins to other coins like etherum well it's funny, i truly believe that they just take advantage of this moment in order to pump their coin, they make speculation so that people sell their bitcoin in fact the price is rising up it means that people still believe in bitcoin, well i am not an optimistic guy but i still hold them, let see what will happen.

Yeah it's clear that bitcoin is still go and moving up and I don't surviving isn't the right term for it because bitcoin is created to keep on progressing. This is the best crypto currency and the market is very big right now and it's getting bigger day by day. So I don't think that people will end up saying that bitcoin is dead, because they are jealous on what bitcoin's success.

That's true the haters of bitcoins will make all possible efforts in spreading negative news related to bitcoins but I don't think that will make any difference to the users of bitcoins as everyone is aware that bitcoin is on growing stage and it has still lot to offer in future.

Not all of us are aware with it because I'm very concern with the newbies. Because I had experience that before when I was still new in bitcoin, when I saw the price to fall down I started to do panic selling just like what others are commenting. But right now, upon learning how the market moves, it's very clear that it will be stable and strong.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
pinkpanther03

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 08:11:13 PM

What do you mean by this things? Is it okay with you that bitcoin will replace by some altcoins? though you know from the very start that altcoins are just a copycat of bitcoin. And if there is something will be fall apart that is altcoins first before it happens into bitcoin. Smiley
ekoice

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 08:59:33 PM

So Satoshi Bitcoin will split to Chinese Bitcoin and Donald Trump Bitcoin.

Seems you are a crazy supporter of altcoins.For your kind information,Bitcoin will remain alive and BU will disappear in the mean coarse of time.RIP Altcoins.
Definitely,he just wants to support altcoins.I dont know what anger he has towards bitcoin.Let him dream what he wishes and his concept will remain alive nowhere in this world except in his dream.
FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
April 07, 2017, 09:32:23 PM

I also sometimes think that when people invest a large amount of bitcoin in any altcoin then it maybe decrease the price of bitcoin.
By the way the previous drop of bitcoin was not the death of bitcoin but it was only a part of fluctuation which recovered sooner.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1336

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 01:54:40 AM

Luckily for us bitcoin is still alive and well and it seems the crisis has been averted at least for now but as long as we don’t reach an agreement about the future of bitcoin the risk of a fork will still be here with us for a long time.
Danimore

Activity: 294
Merit: 123

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2017, 02:08:10 AM

Bitcoin will never die . It has become a central digital currency for the altcoins to exchange and The almost users in the world are using bitcoin as online payment method and it 's a strongest digital currency in the world and no altcoins can defeat bitcoin until now.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk   ■   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Sadlife

Activity: 1400
Merit: 269

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 03:02:36 AM

Sadly but BU has lost many supporters because an attacker discovered a critical bug in BU's code enabling him to crash down 40% of BU's nodes so that hardfork that you're talking will be very less likely to occur.
The core devs propose bitcoin scaling solution UASF that needs 95% hash power to get activated this method is greatly supported by mining pools they even started signalling for it.
The difference is the bitcoin community gets to vote which means all the users gets to decide for bitcoin's future.

▄▄▄▀█▀▀▀█▀▄▄▄
       ▀▀   █     █
    ▀      █       █
  █      ▄█▄       ▐▌
 █▀▀▀▀▀▀█   █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█        ▀█▀        █
█         █         █
█         █        ▄█▄
 █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   █
  █       ▐▌       ▀█▀
  █▀▀▀▄    █       █
  ▀▄▄▄█▄▄   █     █
         ▀▀▀▄█▄▄▄█▄▀▀▀
CRYPTO CASINO
FOR WEB 3.0
▄▄▄█▀▀▀
▄▄████▀████
▄████████████
█▀▀    ▀█▄▄▄▄▄
█        ▄█████
█        ▄██████
██▄     ▄███████
████▄▄█▀▀▀██████
████       ▀▀██
███          █
▀█          █
▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▄█▀▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
  ▄ ▄█ ▄
▄▄        ▄████▀       ▄▄
▐█
███▄▄█████████████▄▄████▌
██
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
▐█▀    ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀        ▀█▌
     █▄████   ▄▀█▄     ▌

██████   ▀██▀     █
████▄    ▀▀▀▀           ▄████
█████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
██████▌█▌█▌██████▐█▐█▐███████
OWL GAMES
Metamask
WalletConnect
Phantom
▄▄▄███ ███▄▄▄
▄▄████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀████▄▄
▄  ▀▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▀▀▀  ▄
██▀ ▄▀▀             ▀▀▄ ▀██
██▀ █ ▄     ▄█▄▀      ▄ █ ▀██
██▀ █  ███▄▄███████▄▄███  █ ▀██
█  ▐█▀    ▀█▀    ▀█▌  █
██▄ █ ▐█▌  ▄██   ▄██  ▐█▌ █ ▄██
██▄ ████▄    ▄▄▄    ▄████ ▄██
██▄ ▀████████████████▀ ▄██
▀  ▄▄▄▀▀█████████▀▀▄▄▄  ▀
▀▀████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄████▀▀
▀▀▀███ ███▀▀▀
DICE
SLOTS
BACCARAT
BLACKJACK
GAME SHOWS
POKER
ROULETTE
CASUAL GAMES
▄███████████████████▄
██▄▀▄█████████████████████▄▄
███▀█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████▌
█████████▄█▄████████████████
███████▄█████▄█████████████▌
███████▀█████▀█████████████
█████████▄█▄██████████████▌
██████████████████████████
█████████████████▄███████▌
████████████████▀▄▀██████
▀███████████████████▄███▌
              ▀▀▀▀█████▀
RoommateAgreement

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Bazinga!

View Profile
April 08, 2017, 03:08:04 AM

Bitcoin will never die . It has become a central digital currency for the altcoins to exchange and The almost users in the world are using bitcoin as online payment method and it 's a strongest digital currency in the world and no altcoins can defeat bitcoin until now.

the problem is that people don't see it at the time. as you can see this topic and a lot of other similar topics are always created. mostly by trolls, at the times when price is a bit shaky and there is a dip.
these are mostly to spread FUD and sometimes even to pump an altcoin. but in the end we all see the altcoins die and bitcoin remain as strong as ever!

Buying the dip...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: