Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:05:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Time to dump ETH?  (Read 10951 times)
Jitmad

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:35:07 PM

probably just HODL if you're not sure

I have hold the ETH for long time. I will not sell it as I will just use it.
Beldon

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:38:33 PM

Segwit is gaining strength. BIP148 UASF is out scaring Jihad Wu. Altcoins in general too bubbled. Bitcoin looking strong at 900 floors.

Time to dump ETH and go back to BTC?
I do not agree to have to throw Ethereum out and just stick to Bitcoin. I do not want to stick with just one coin, although I know the price of Bitcoin is very high. But we all should not forget Ethereum whose development is also very rapid. Do not underestimate Ethereum, maybe in the future, the price of Ethereum can rival the price of Bitcoin. So I keep hold of Bitcoin but also hold Ethereum.

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:54:55 PM

Do not dump Ethereum before it reach $10k. That`s my first target, in couple year`s
I will rethink it and maybe raise my goal`s.
   First Ethereum I bought when it was $400, second on close to $1000. Even then I thought
that Ethereum can go to $10k. All market has declined, but I still believe in my investment`s.
I plan to get more of Ethereum before it reaches $1k again. My investment`s are long-term,
Ethereum will need year`s to rise a lot, but I am ready to wait.
   I would like to have more money, I would buy Ethereum from all the people who wish to dump
it at this price.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Tengcreneng

Activity: 144

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:06:19 PM

Segwit is gaining strength. BIP148 UASF is out scaring Jihad Wu. Altcoins in general too bubbled. Bitcoin looking strong at 900 floors.

This is crypto, willing to bubble or not it crypto run by itself because here there is no party that regulates the growth of coins, free coin moves. I do not agree if you discard your ETH to get back to BTC, keep your ETH. Please if you want to go back to BTC, but do not throw your ETH. Remember the ETH will not disappoint its customers, ETH also has a very strong potential to achieve the highest value, because ETH grows every day.
blitz18

Activity: 248

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:33:34 PM

probably just HODL if you're not sure

I have hold the ETH for long time. I will not sell it as I will just use it.
Hold eth price this year will might huge as the trends now is slowly increasing. Good to hold ethereum this has many purpose and while the price is not in ath we can still have the chance to buy.
dikistutmazsabri

Activity: 279

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:12:21 PM

I think the ethereumun eat is dump enough. now its time to pump. and this shows us that it will be a very nice price increase. we can win good money from ethereum.

suvo05

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:17:03 PM

As per current situation there is no question about dumping ETH, this is a perfect time to buy ETH and hold it for 1 or 2 months. We may see ETH at 1000$ again, soon.

flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:38:25 PM

As per current situation there is no question about dumping ETH, this is a perfect time to buy ETH and hold it for 1 or 2 months. We may see ETH at 1000$ again, soon.
You can dump and buy back when it drops again, yes we will get many opertunity to buy back ETH at a low price before reaching your $1k target. I too belive ETH will reach $1000 but how many months it will take that we don't know in this process we surely get opertunity to increase our coins that we don't miss it.
Kot Kotofej

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:08:57 PM

Now a very good time to invest in the Etherium, after a long fall, this coin again began to grow. Still there is an opportunity to purchase the Etherium at a small price.

Verberz

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:07:35 PM

For many of us participating in ICO is an excellent way to earn money. Ethereum is a leader in ICO market, so many funds and users held Eth. Let's look at EOS after main net start.
Bimerok

Activity: 207

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:16:58 PM

ETH leader among all coins, 90% of all projects, conduct their own ICO on the ETH platform, this fact should have a very positive effect on the price of this coin.
gadgetnerd

Activity: 136

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:02:01 PM

probably .........
It probably can be, but just in these weeks the price of Ethereum has just risen at this time. That's why you have
have to hurry knowing that this market is too unstable, you can buy at a low price, keep it for a while and sell it
to make a difference, Ethereum is showing that it has better potential.

MidnightWolf

Activity: 630

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:03:52 PM

ETH leader among all coins, 90% of all projects, conduct their own ICO on the ETH platform, this fact should have a very positive effect on the price of this coin.
A couple of days ago I was glad that the etherium had risen to 704 dollars. But today we see another market collapse. As if something prevents you from getting out the crypto currency from the pit.
Mediator
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:34:40 PM

A couple of days ago I was glad that the etherium had risen to 704 dollars. But today we see another market collapse. As if something prevents you from getting out the crypto currency from the pit.
Yesterday the ethereum price is decrease, maybe because the news bugs that exist in ERC20 that makes deposite and withdrawal in some exchangers closed for a while, but now I see the news that everything is back to normal and can be seen ethereum prices start to recover again
kayiboyu

Activity: 588

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:21:52 PM

EtherEun is not dump time. now pump the food and we will all be happy. it is too late to cross this drop band. it is enough.

Maricurijohn

Activity: 294
Merit: 8

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:23:43 PM

In the past, the ETH peaked at $ 700, at that point we should close to sell for a profit, but today the ETH price has fallen below $ 650. Perhaps a regret for those who continue to hold them in the past.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
DPrillio

Activity: 693
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:59:33 PM

For many of us participating in ICO is an excellent way to earn money. Ethereum is a leader in ICO market, so many funds and users held Eth. Let's look at EOS after main net start.
I think its not yet the good time to dump ETH, we once have it at $1k and now its only have $651 and if those who bought ethereum at almost $1k then selling it now is surely a lose then for those who bought last two months at very low price then its not wrong to sell at least its already gaining profits, but try waiting to go back at almost $1k then your profit is at best.

Anne8

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:10:59 PM

What is the particular reason this thread is resurrected? This thread has been here for almost a year already. Anyway, to answer a question that applies last year as much as today, it is not yet dumping time for your Ethereum (ETH). The come back is currently happening right now and I think Ethereum will successfully break the $1,000 resistance. From that point, Ethereum will easily get back to its $1,300 level and even go beyond that approaching $2,000.
And here there is nothing surprising, because ETH has become the most stable and promising currency, unlike other coins. I certainly do not say that the Etherium will replace bitcoin, as it will not make a strong competition.
If eth is promissing altcoin but why people think now its time to dump etherium? Its not make sense.
For me etherium is future so bettef to hold rather than dump it because better for future.
KobeBriant 24

Activity: 205

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:47:54 PM

Segwit is gaining strenght. BIP148 UASF is out scaring Jihad Wu. Altcoins in general too bubbled. Bitcoin looking strong at 900 floor.

No one cares about segwit anymore, we all know that bitcoin is more than faster at this moment and you can pay whatever you want and whenever you want with a fee of less than a dollar, altcoins and ethereum have different utilities, you can not compare them.

mathematical-project

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:48:41 PM

I am sure that we will see the price of 700 dollars soon. This coin is very strong and in demand. People like to use ETH for investment and to make the necessary payments.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: