Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:43:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BetKing.io - ICO - $4.7 million raised, last week to take part!  (Read 29855 times)
JohnUser

Activity: 1022
Merit: 725

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2017, 10:39:37 AM

neither can not login on the website anymore

does anyone still have the link of the bounty spreadsheet ?
AztecGoldHero

Activity: 1288
Merit: 645

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2017, 10:59:18 AM

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FPHCKyJlP8sCT6a0voiGZLx3VMTVu19OyedR0aKKa3E/edit#gid=2124913613

here buddy.

try to logın web sıte wıth your nıck name. not maıl. but  spreadsheet ıs not update. too old.
Bitcoingiver

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Get paid $500 to $1500+ per week

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 01:04:42 PM

Nice site , the work being done they is great. I will add it to my list soon. I hope they is bonus for high players.

The best sports prediction app. King  Sports Tips. http://bit.ly/2TXg9JY
JohnUser

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2017, 01:51:54 PM

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FPHCKyJlP8sCT6a0voiGZLx3VMTVu19OyedR0aKKa3E/edit#gid=2124913613

here buddy.

try to logın web sıte wıth your nıck name. not maıl. but  spreadsheet ıs not update. too old.

thank you but it doesn't work. I'll wait for the op to be back.
rasp

Activity: 900
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 02:09:15 PM

here buddy.

link worked for me just fine
BetKing Support

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 02:17:30 PM

I have a question regarding cashing out investments. Say If I invest certain amount and I wish to caash out my investment tomorrow. Will I have to rely on the market to buy my tokens out ? Or will I have the option to cash out by selling them to you ?

Dean offers a buyback which means quarterly he will buy back up to 10% (Dean can request more than 10% if he so wishes but that is the minimum) of the token holders' tokens. On top of this you can sell it on the market.

Is this the answer you were looking for?

does this mean, in 2 and a half years , Dean will own all the distributed tokens and it will be like investors just gave him money in the ICO? it sounds like this but can you please clear things up?

Token holders don't have to sell their tokens. Only if they wish to do so.

Yea these threads were locked.

I'll sort it out later today.

Might need to just modify the bounty program.

Yesterday I was very scared because suddenly many topics were closed after Sec announced the tightening of the ICO and today I found out that the main reason was that the bounty theme was posted in ANN (Alt) Should be deleted

what will happen now? will the bounty program continue? maybe the betking team should just start a new thread without the rule that says participats must post on the ANN thread because that was the reason for the deletion from what i gathered.

same questıons here. also slack channel deleted ?? ı cant logın slack.

also ı thınk project need some staffs to fallow campaıngs and ıco.

Slack channel was deleted because of phishing attempts. There's still a Telegram group though.
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 03:28:14 PM

Is there something wrong with the captcha? I tried using my phone today on chrome but I can't even get the captcha right, it keeps saying that error and ask me to reenter it again and again. I do not know if this already fixed yet or not but I can't login just because of this

I don't think so.

I absolutely hate capcthas and will probably make it only show on a couple of failed attaempts instead of all the time.

Yes but this is what happened to me and I can't signed it up again for today. After I put it right captcha, it keep getting me with a new captcha and it keeps on refreshing again and again. Am I the only one having this problem? May be you should see into this matter. And btw I tried it by using my phone on chrome of course
lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 03:41:54 PM

Slack channel was deleted because of phishing attempts. There's still a Telegram group though.
Can you provide the link to join telegram group, thanks!

Is there something wrong with the captcha? I tried using my phone today on chrome but I can't even get the captcha right, it keeps saying that error and ask me to reenter it again and again. I do not know if this already fixed yet or not but I can't login just because of this

I don't think so.

I absolutely hate capcthas and will probably make it only show on a couple of failed attaempts instead of all the time.

Yes but this is what happened to me and I can't signed it up again for today. After I put it right captcha, it keep getting me with a new captcha and it keeps on refreshing again and again. Am I the only one having this problem? May be you should see into this matter. And btw I tried it by using my phone on chrome of course
Strange, everything works fine on my chrome browser(android). did you try sign in/up from another browser?
AztecGoldHero

Activity: 1288
Merit: 645

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2017, 07:06:46 PM

I have a question regarding cashing out investments. Say If I invest certain amount and I wish to caash out my investment tomorrow. Will I have to rely on the market to buy my tokens out ? Or will I have the option to cash out by selling them to you ?

Dean offers a buyback which means quarterly he will buy back up to 10% (Dean can request more than 10% if he so wishes but that is the minimum) of the token holders' tokens. On top of this you can sell it on the market.

Is this the answer you were looking for?

does this mean, in 2 and a half years , Dean will own all the distributed tokens and it will be like investors just gave him money in the ICO? it sounds like this but can you please clear things up?

Token holders don't have to sell their tokens. Only if they wish to do so.

Yea these threads were locked.

I'll sort it out later today.

Might need to just modify the bounty program.

Yesterday I was very scared because suddenly many topics were closed after Sec announced the tightening of the ICO and today I found out that the main reason was that the bounty theme was posted in ANN (Alt) Should be deleted

what will happen now? will the bounty program continue? maybe the betking team should just start a new thread without the rule that says participats must post on the ANN thread because that was the reason for the deletion from what i gathered.

same questıons here. also slack channel deleted ?? ı cant logın slack.

also ı thınk project need some staffs to fallow campaıngs and ıco.

wıll you open new ann topıc.
jamyr

Activity: 1764
Merit: 373

<------

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 07:21:38 PM

I don't think so.

I hate captchas too. But proves that you are human. Smiley
Just inter-account changes needs captcha more. Like withrawal, tipping, sending support ticket etc.

New Bitcointalk Talkshow Video(Aug 2023). Bitcointalk discussion
My bitsler ref link bitsler.com
axiline

Activity: 462
Merit: 114

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 08:26:51 PM

Can I also ask you for a link to a telegram channel?
BetKing Support

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 11:19:21 PM

I think you can find it by searching BetKing on telegram.
lite
Legendary

Merit: 1009

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 10:35:58 AM
Last edit: July 28, 2017, 11:23:51 AM by lite

There are 2 telegram channels betking and betkingbot, which one is the real one?
JohnUser

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2017, 10:40:45 AM

None of them.
JohnUser

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2017, 10:45:18 AM

here buddy.

link worked for me just fine

I didn't talk about spreadsheet link, I should have remove it in my quick quote.

Q : There's no way to login back into the website and I don't see my nick on the sheet

A : try to logın web sıte wıth your nıck name. not maıl. but  spreadsheet ıs not update. too old.

Then : It doesn't work. I'll wait for the op to be back.
JohnUser

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2017, 10:46:54 AM
Last edit: July 28, 2017, 02:52:19 PM by JohnUser

That's a real answer or a joke ? Your BetKing Support is official ?

Anyway, it was on the 1st page : https://t.me/joinchat/GmNTqw7kaxhGRqsJhRuzzw

Edit : nothing on it anymore.
BetKing.io (OP)
Legendary

Merit: 1021

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2017, 02:40:54 PM

Announce and bounty threads should open again soon.
Just waiting on the code being sent back.

Sorry for delay.
JohnUser

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2017, 02:51:36 PM

Ok thank you for your answer, I have registered for the signature and wear it from the 23 or 24, so it will not be considered ?
Kanine Awe

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 08:47:19 PM

How often is the spreadsheet updated?  I signed up but do not see my name?  Is it just out of date or do I need to wait till next week?  I signed up start of this week.
BetKing.io (OP)
Legendary

Merit: 1021

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2017, 08:56:51 PM

How often is the spreadsheet updated?  I signed up but do not see my name?  Is it just out of date or do I need to wait till next week?  I signed up start of this week.

It's out of date.

I'll make sure t's updated tomorrow and hope to have the treads open again too.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: