Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:56:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ### A ChainWorks Industries (CWI) Project - Droidz | Resurrection | DRZ  (Read 7572 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2017, 03:34:44 AM

Yep, according to the copyright headers, Droidz code was cloned from PPC->NovaCoin. Anyway, as far as I understand, it has Dash code inside when it comes to masternodes.

I have tried to remember what I have changed in that code few years ago to make it work, and found this: the main (or at least one of the main) issue preventing masternodes to start is the following code in darksend.h:
https://github.com/chrysophylax69/droidz-1/blob/master/src/darksend.h#L295

The address used there, seems to be left from the coin this code was forked from. It is a wrong address for Droidz, and because of this the whole code fails later when starting the MN. I have replaced it with "2RywhVHeTDih6mtA2cm1e2VfEbDr3XN1r4" (I guess any valid DRZ address will work) and lots of things started to work. Just my 2 cents, just in case if you ever try to fix that code Smiley

I am not sure it is the only issue there, but after fixing this I was able to start MN. Actually. if I remember right, there is one more calculation issue (wrong setting in GetMasternodePayment() function) which actually will bring to the situation where coins are unintentionally transferred from staking wallet to MN wallet, so in fact the staking wallets will lose coins while staking, instead of earning them Cheesy. Those devs did a 'great' job there Grin

Anyway, I just put this info here, so I could find it later, without the need to dig into the code once again Tongue

If you ever plan to test MN on Droidz, let me know, I might be able to help.

P.S. As of Skype and Slack... I don't use them (except where it is absolutely necessary), as I am not 'chat' type of person - more of a 'email' type if you get what I mean Smiley

ok kool ...

will have a look into what the changes are that need to be made ...

the code is already changed to fix some of the smaller issues - and compilation issues for different gcc versions ... we work with both bleeding edge ( fedora 26 x64 now ) and older ( centos 7 x64 ) distributions - whereas steven ( core dev ) works on ubuntu ... so testing is a pain but necessary ...

testing the masternodes would be good - and the changes that are required will be apparent in the coming week i suppose ... just takes time and effort Wink ...

from what i understand with most masternodes - staking should be turned off altogether for masternodes to perform ... this is older code - but that should still be the same for this masternode as well as the newer versions ...

i understand how you are with the whole communications thing ... i was only ever on skype - until the call for slack was needed ...

lets get started on monday with this all - as i have a lot of moving equipment to the new premises for theFARM today so i can rest a little later ( its sunday today - so coffee and time with my partner ) ...

lets get this machine working Wink ...

we think a rename / rebadge  would be a nice thing for droidz - and are open to suggestions as to what this resurrection should look like - and be named ...

#crysx

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2017, 03:44:12 AM

I hope DRZ will be success
Until now, DRZ still exist in c-cex

success means different things to different people ...

we will work towards better code - better functionality - better use ...

if that raises the btc price - good ... if not - still good ... we will continue for the 'big picture' for CWI and not just the short term gains or losses that WILL occur on the price ...

we have been in touch with ccex - and he has said that he will update the to the latest wallet - but seems to have held back ... which is a good thing - as we are about to push come much needed changes to the code ... we have also asked him to change the links on the coins details in ccex - and also looking at putting the coin on cryptopia ( to join our other coins there - grn ozc infx ) so that we would have a choice of where to trade ...

so we are working towards a better more stable coin ( with sync especially ) ... though we work slow - we get there eventually Smiley ...

#crysx

chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2017, 08:15:03 AM

marked for delisiting on ccex. Is there a wallet to put coins in?

hi sluggo ...

we have just updated the CWI-Git with the fixed code for soem of the things we have been working on to ease the running of the wallet ...

so anyone that has linux can compile immediately - those with windows / osx - will have a windows / osx wallet as soon as one is compiled ...

ccex so far has disabled withdraw and deposits AS WELL as listed for delisting ... a no-win situation if you have drz coins in their exchange ... we have been in contact with them about this - and asked the relevant questions ... we have yet to hear back from them ...

we urge you all to send support tickets AND message them in every way you can - to reenable the wallet so that you can withdraw your coins ...

we are NOT aware ( regardless of any rumours ) of any misgivings by ccex - as they are usually more reasonable reliable and courteous with their dealings than the other exchange we have tried to deal with - yobit ... just repeating what was said earlier about that - yobit wallet is NOT on the current chain and you will lose your coins if you try and deal with yobit ... we encourage you NEVER to deal with yobit as an exchange that refuses to help its customers ... namely us and the multitude of coins it is ripping off so far by having their wallets disabled ... with our droidz wallet being disabled for over 16months now ...

so all we can do is continue keep messaging ccex and sending support tickets to ccex to release the funds of the drz wallet - AND - to ask them to do so ASAP ...

if they communicate with us - especially via skype with me - then we can resolve any issues ...

so far - we have heard nothing from them ...

#crysx

sluggo

Activity: 134
Merit: 10

Shitcoin Bliss

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 10:58:12 PM

Is it no longer being delisted from ccex?
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2017, 05:58:22 PM

Is it no longer being delisted from ccex?

no ...

#crysx

chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 09:36:50 PM

### CWI-POOL - MAINTENANCE

hi all ...

an urgent update - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1563601.msg20939332#msg20939332 ...

#crysx

chrissieboy15

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 11:11:09 PM

hi all ...

an urgent update - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1563601.msg20939332#msg20939332 ...

#crysx

C-Cex has decided to delist Droidz on the 20th of September. Are you guys in touch with them regarding the listing?

https://twitter.com/CryptoCurrEncyX/status/905201090852945924
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 06:14:30 AM

hi all ...

#crysx

C-Cex has decided to delist Droidz on the 20th of September. Are you guys in touch with them regarding the listing?

AGAIN? ...

after 8btc trade with them only two weeks ago? ...

guys and gals - withdraw ALL your funds to your own wallets and keep them there for the time being ... whether locked away in your wallets or staking - just remove them from ccex ...

we will NOT do anything more to maintain a listing on an exchange like ccex - whos primary focus it seems is making funds grow more in their pockets ... we have had enough ...

we are working on a number of things with drz - and an exchange is one of them ... but only when we have the code redone ...

we are in contact with them - but im personally sick to death of the constant delisting they keep forcing every few weeks ... this shows only ONE thing - money hungry exchange ... simple ...

we will support the delist ...

#crysx

BranNutz

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 06:52:11 AM

I like the way you guys supported Signatum, so this seems like a good thing for DRZ
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 09:30:25 AM

I like the way you guys supported Signatum, so this seems like a good thing for DRZ

tanx ...

we have a rebase in the works currently - but the dev that it looking after it seems to be quite busy with other projects ...

so we may just patch the code to get it running properly and rework the codebase at a later date ...

signatum was / is an experience Smiley ...

#crysx

chrissieboy15

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 10:01:00 AM
Last edit: September 09, 2017, 12:39:19 PM by chrissieboy15

hi all ...

#crysx

AGAIN? ...

guys and gals - withdraw ALL your funds to your own wallets and keep them there for the time being ... whether locked away in your wallets or staking - just remove them from ccex ...

we will NOT do anything more to maintain a listing on an exchange like ccex - whos primary focus it seems is making funds grow more in their pockets ... we have had enough ...

we are working on a number of things with drz - and an exchange is one of them ... but only when we have the code redone ...

we are in contact with them - but im personally sick to death of the constant delisting they keep forcing every few weeks ... this shows only ONE thing - money hungry exchange ... simple ...

#crysx

I really like the work you guys have been doing on other project, and cannot wait for Droidz to get rebooted. Can't get my Droidz on Yobit, and now C-Cex is out too. Any thoughts on getting some OTC?

EDIT: Or do you think the Yobit issues will be fixed at some point in the future? In which case it would be ok to accumulate there. I don't like Yobit, but if it's the only option..
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 04:10:54 AM

hi all ...

#crysx

AGAIN? ...

#crysx

I really like the work you guys have been doing on other project, and cannot wait for Droidz to get rebooted. Can't get my Droidz on Yobit, and now C-Cex is out too. Any thoughts on getting some OTC?

EDIT: Or do you think the Yobit issues will be fixed at some point in the future? In which case it would be ok to accumulate there. I don't like Yobit, but if it's the only option..

the suggestion is simple ...

never use an exchange like yobit ... actually never use yobit - period ...

you will ALWAYS come into issues - and you can forget them doing ANYTHING that resembles a thing they know nothing of - support ... when a problem arises - it will be the same as the current situation with them ... its been almost 1.5years since the update - and they have NOT DONE ANYTHING to get the droidz wallet running again ...

we will be negotiating with cryptopia soon - once we clean the code a little more - and release a fully working wallet with masternode facility ... right now - even that is broken ...

so suggestion? ... remove ALL drz you have from ANY exchange that is left - and place in your wallet ... even if its just to keep there if you dont want to stake ...

#crysx

lincolnfadden

Activity: 71

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 08:24:17 PM

Best wishes for DRZ.To give real service, you must add something which cannot be bought or measured with money, and that is sincerity and integrity.
Pon13

Activity: 670
Merit: 130

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 11:37:14 AM

Hi guys, is there a linux wallet or a guide on how to install it in ubuntu??

If yes, can you make a masternode from there or windows only?

Bill Hicks was right about....everything
chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 05:27:57 PM

Hi guys, is there a linux wallet or a guide on how to install it in ubuntu??

If yes, can you make a masternode from there or windows only?

No to both questions. Unfortunately.

The DRZ MasterNode code is actually broken. We will update the thread with details when we can, with the CWI-Thread being the first to get updated.

There is much to do still, and we are looking at the different options of how we will go about this.

Too much work in the backend to finish first as the entire CWI-InfraStructure has been upgraded. So migration is a massive task.

#crysx

nonconformist

Activity: 386
Merit: 104

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:43:02 AM

What is the update for this project?

And where can I buy DRZ masternodes? Thanks

chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 11:04:44 AM

Hi nonconformist,

No updates as of yet. It is third or fourth in line for development after INFX which is after OZC.

This may change, but only on the basis that the code may be fixed for functionality more than update. The Masternode code is broken, so it's useless to try unless you are buying DRZ to hold until it all gets done.

The only exchange carrying DRZ is CCEX for now.

#crysx

chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 02:28:16 PM

Hi nonconformist,

No updates as of yet. It is third or fourth in line for development after INFX which is after OZC.

This may change, but only on the basis that the code may be fixed for functionality more than update. The Masternode code is broken, so it's useless to try unless you are buying DRZ to hold until it all gets done.

The only exchange carrying DRZ is CCEX for now.

#crysx

Hiya :-)

Any updates so far? Is DRZ on the radar again?

DRZ is inline with SWEEP on the development scale.

So we will not touch this coin until we get to do SWEEP first then DRZ or vice versa or both at the same time (a consideration of a joint build).

First OZC then INFX then SWEEP/DRZ in that order. So in answer to your question, it always has been on our internal radar, as there are MANY holders of DRZ still, but we prefer to keep things under the public radar as we have always worked. The coin development in general is a little later down the track, but will be attended to in good time.

#crysx

chrysophylax (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 03:59:42 PM

### CWI-COINS - PREMINE

Hi All ...

Very important update here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1563601.msg45087175#msg45087175

#crysx

fernan

Activity: 367
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:15:58 PM

Droidz network stucked 2 month ago. Can anybody start wallet and move the chain ?

Blockexplorer still alive https://chainz.cryptoid.info/drz
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: