Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:38:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 [568] 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing  (Read 444697 times)
Noob McNooberson

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 06:09:36 PM

Today Sonm exceeded, for the first time, a hash rate of 100,000 Mh/s.

Also total spend on the Sonm network is at an all time high; $5800/day (or an equivalent of $2m/year).

Both hash rate and total spend have doubled in the last two weeks. Let’s hope this trend continues!
scambust
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 08:34:51 AM

Today Sonm exceeded, for the first time, a hash rate of 100,000 Mh/s.

Also total spend on the Sonm network is at an all time high; $5800/day (or an equivalent of $2m/year).

Both hash rate and total spend have doubled in the last two weeks. Let’s hope this trend continues!

That's what I call good news. This tailend of the bear market (or rather many say the bear market is over) has seen the return of crypto investors and service providers. I rightly assumed all along last year that many crypto people just waited for the hype and the get-rich-quick crowd to leave crypto before returning back.

5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 09:07:38 AM

Good to see some real world use for SONM. This rendering looks good and will hopefully get others interested in buying and using some sonm. If they can get some companies to use it as well then it would do wonders for marketing

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
dzkrb

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 09:28:55 PM

Good to see some real world use for SONM. This rendering looks good and will hopefully get others interested in buying and using some sonm. If they can get some companies to use it as well then it would do wonders for marketing

Is this project still alive? A year and a half ago I bought this coin for 300 dollars, and now they don’t cost 50 dollars? Who thinks what? Reinconclusion possible?

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
judaspriest

Activity: 1330
Merit: 100

C O M B O

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 06:54:21 AM

On May 25, I saw SONM on Twitter, they updated good news,
but I don't know in detail what good news is coming? make curious

Lunar Crank

Activity: 910
Merit: 106

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 08:44:32 AM

On May 25, I saw SONM on Twitter, they updated good news,
but I don't know in detail what good news is coming? make curious

I hope this good news make SNM price higher. I'm waiting for the next rising of price, and I'm going to sell SNM. Because there are enough interesting tokens which prices are growing on market. It will be better to buy them.

jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 09:05:06 AM

There have been lot of good updates and announcements in last few weeks but we are not watching impact on prices because all focus in on big markets. Once they show decisive move today's small markets will follow them. Money will flow from one to other market and SONM will be among big beneficiaries of all that. We are on the edge of change in trend to start new cycle.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
rahmat86

Activity: 1148
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 02:20:30 PM

There have been lot of good updates and announcements in last few weeks but we are not watching impact on prices because all focus in on big markets. Once they show decisive move today's small markets will follow them. Money will flow from one to other market and SONM will be among big beneficiaries of all that. We are on the edge of change in trend to start new cycle.
Yes, i think is good news for everyone, time to buy sonm and hold few months to get profit. It's time cryptocurrency make great again
sammrheza

Activity: 448
Merit: 265

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 06:29:43 PM

is this project still alive ?  Cheesy
Freaks
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 06:39:12 PM

You should join the social media channels to get updates on time. Yes, they are alive and moving forward with nice spirit towards their goals and they are getting wonderful response from big companies and they are expanding their services to more countries. I believe in future it will rock.
Noob McNooberson

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 09:37:33 PM

Did you even read the posts above???
Lunar Crank

Activity: 910
Merit: 106

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 10:59:37 AM

You should join the social media channels to get updates on time. Yes, they are alive and moving forward with nice spirit towards their goals and they are getting wonderful response from big companies and they are expanding their services to more countries. I believe in future it will rock.

There is only one question: how fast this future can be? Anyway, as for me investments in SONM ICO was a big mistake. I also made investments in Bitqueens approximately at that time, when SONM ICO was active. And those investments gave me x10. So that's was good investments. I don't want to say, that SONM team isn't working, and this project hasn't a future. But when I invest money in some project, the main thing for me is result. But there is no result for this time here.

panzer88

Activity: 129
Merit: 22

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 08:08:21 PM
Last edit: May 27, 2019, 11:02:30 PM by panzer88

You are bunch of id..ts.You have no idea what is going on, why the hashrate increased,why deals increased, whatever....
You dont even know that the team dumped 9% of the total tokens on Binance in the last month...
You dont even know that the team is using  their 10% of the tokens to pay for the elevated rewards to the miners.
Team is getting rid of their tokens at 3cents cause they know that SNM token has no real value and usage and will never grow.
They take fiat payment and they pay to the miners from their own tokens and team has close to 100 million SONM more.
Than the miners are going on Binance and selling Sonm,team dumps as much of their tokens on every pump ...
There is just huge constant selling pressure and no buying.Especially now when every potential client will use the FIAT GATE and will never buy the tokens they need on the exchanges.

I told you many months ago that Sonm is well disguised scam from the very ICO.Everything i said turned to be true.You all have been warned ,but you were too much of a sheeple to understand.Now your money is gone....

Congratulations you did it !
alt213

Activity: 537
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 03:25:57 AM

You are bunch of id..ts.You have no idea what is going on, why the hashrate increased,why deals increased, whatever....
You dont even know that the team dumped 9% of the total tokens on Binance in the last month...
You dont even know that the team is using  their 10% of the tokens to pay for the elevated rewards to the miners.
Team is getting rid of their tokens at 3cents cause they know that SNM token has no real value and usage and will never grow.
They take fiat payment and they pay to the miners from their own tokens and team has close to 100 million SONM more.
Than the miners are going on Binance and selling Sonm,team dumps as much of their tokens on every pump ...
There is just huge constant selling pressure and no buying.Especially now when every potential client will use the FIAT GATE and will never buy the tokens they need on the exchanges.

I told you many months ago that Sonm is well disguised scam from the very ICO.Everything i said turned to be true.You all have been warned ,but you were too much of a sheeple to understand.Now your money is gone....

Thanks Mr shepherd  Grin for the explanation but it doesn't make any sense that SONM team destroy their own project and dump their stash at 300sat where they had opportunity to dump at 4000sat ATH, also they secured +$40 million in ICO as far as i know and its more than sufficient fund to develop SNM project so why they need to dump for few pennies Huh I agree with you that Binance is sitting on huge amount of SNM token and only selling pressure for months and seem situation will not change soon and expect SNM price to sink more.  
panzer88

Activity: 129
Merit: 22

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 02:30:56 PM

Dear sheeple, go do your own research, if you dont believe me.Search about the so called "Community growth tokens" that represented 9% of the total supply. Look for the ethereum address they were in and look at the transactions.
I think you will find that tens of millions of SNM were moved to binance.
If you find that something of that is not true ,please post the information here and will apologise in a heart beat.
As i said they dumped it cause cat is out of the bag.Even the ultra blind by unicorn fantasy believeres started to see with their
own eyes what the team is doing.
Noob McNooberson

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 06:26:32 PM
Last edit: May 28, 2019, 07:11:37 PM by Noob McNooberson

glenrealman

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 11:10:16 PM

Hi, can you please PM me, I think we can be usefull for each other Smiley
P/S I can't PM you cause you blocked msgs from newbie
FinFx

Activity: 881
Merit: 272

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2019, 03:22:18 PM

great shot) good volumes came in

https://cryptorg.net - cepвиc aвтoмaтизиpoвaннoй тopгoвли нa кpиптo биpжax/automated trading service at crypto exchanges
http://Cryptorg.exchange кpиптoбиpжa c бecплaтными бoтaми и ликвиднocтью Binance
by rallier
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1334

just in case

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2019, 11:46:53 PM

From CEO, https://t.me/sonm_eng/287775

Hello again.

I would not bother everyone with long explanations and will jump directly to what you want to know.

Here is the official summary regarding situation with Rays and Sonm:

(1) While working on a commercial services, what we initially called "Sonm Services", we decided to take rendering as first case to be implemented. It was initially named "Sonm Rays", which lately evolved into RaysRender.com. It will be a private company, a normal company. Background of this story (why separate, why not Sonm, why companyetc) may be searched in this chat.

(2) I clearly mentioned a couple of weeks earlier (https://t.me/sonm_eng/285685), that service (Rays) will burn tokens from revenue and surprised to see this despair regarding possible Rays profit. Rays will use 70% of its operational profits to buyback SNM from market and burn them. The exact mechanics are to be elaborated, including legal part which is yet uncertain, but it will be known what EthAddr is used and burned SNM will be trackable to the origin of exchange cold wallet. We can't implement any kind of dividends because of the utility nature of token. However, Rays being free from obligations and based on free will would like to burn tokens from profit for the sake of human kind.

(3) Sonm marketplace will definitely be updated to introduce Suppliers' deposits (https://t.me/sonm_eng/285686). The mechanic will be described in the upcoming article about SNM tokenomics. The idea was discussed in this chat before and searchable. Briefly this is to make PART of the tokens from deals stay on the sidechain much longer, than being immediately withdrawn to exchange. Holding a deposit will directly rise a worker's priority to get high rewards tasks, possibly outbidding even existing reward program. Proportionally to the deposit amount, which is proportional to worker's turnover.

(4) This is a general scheme and a public commitment. Details be elaborated and published when ready.

*** Not an investment advice, DYOR!

I am back to chat silence challenge, sadly my month is reset.

signature not found.
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 04, 2019, 04:06:06 AM

Thanks Mr shepherd  Grin for the explanation but it doesn't make any sense that SONM team destroy their own project and dump their stash at 300sat where they had opportunity to dump at 4000sat ATH, also they secured +$40 million in ICO as far as i know and its more than sufficient fund to develop SNM project so why they need to dump for few pennies Huh I agree with you that Binance is sitting on huge amount of SNM token and only selling pressure for months and seem situation will not change soon and expect SNM price to sink more.  

I hope during they raised the $40 million when the market situation is in an upward trend but now the values decreased a lot in the market which makes us hold. Whether there is any proof whether the team has dumped the coins for a low price. In future, we might see the active updates from the team will help the coin to increase its price.
Pages: « 1 ... 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 [568] 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 »
  Print  

Jump to: