Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 09:20:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 [551] 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing  (Read 444680 times)
Billy74

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 02:23:57 AM

Panzer88, different day, same old fud. Nothing new to say, just the same made up stuff full of incorrect assumptions that have been proven over and over again to be incorrect. Ignore this loser, he is 1 person with an obvious vendetta against this project, and there are thousands of people who believe in this project. 1 person spreading fud is all it is.
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Billy74

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 02:30:19 AM

Panzer88, I find it hilarious that you care so much about what other people do with their money that it motivates you to continuously write essay length messages full of fud. Maybe you should get out of your mothers basement and get a hobby.
panzer88

Activity: 129
Merit: 22

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 03:32:37 PM

Panzer88 is at it again, his arguments get deleted (he himself admits it) because they have been proven time and time again to be false. As I have stated before, I have looked into his claims and they are incorrect and not based on fact. Ignore this loser.

Can you show one thing that is false and i will stop posting here.
One thing that is based on fud without any facts to back it on.
Maybe the hashrate,maybe the deals, maybe the price ,maybe all the empty promises,
maybe the arrogant behavior of the people that got the ICO money, maybe the fact that you dont
even know who is running sonm , who is the ceo, where are the founders...I can go on and on ,but
all you can do is write 2 lines with zero arguments lol
If " anything was proven to be false" it will be so easy for you to find one thing to show right?
But the only thing proven is that you are just another brainless sheeple from the herd.
Btw have you checked your SNM portfolio lately?
If not better check it soon before it goes permantly to the flat line of death......
270th....

Still waiting for a reply...Its like waiting for Nibiru or Snm team to increase the daily turnover to 200$....
Obviously you have an IQ of a pigeon, but somehow alot of SNM holders seem to have the same or they are
not informed enough.I care cause as i said many times i really and i mean really hate scammers,liers and arrogant behavior and Sonm sums it all
really well. Also you are somehow true about the "thousands".Thousands lost huge with SNM,some of them are ones that I recommended Sonm to,
so thats another thing that drives me to keep going.When i accuse off something i back it up with facts.
When you open your mouth you talk about :moms basement.
That the difference between a sheeple and me.

Where are the thousands SNM supporters to destroy this "fudster"?
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 08:10:58 PM

Panzer88 is at it again, his arguments get deleted (he himself admits it) because they have been proven time and time again to be false. As I have stated before, I have looked into his claims and they are incorrect and not based on fact. Ignore this loser.

Can you show one thing that is false and i will stop posting here.
One thing that is based on fud without any facts to back it on.
Maybe the hashrate,maybe the deals, maybe the price ,maybe all the empty promises,
maybe the arrogant behavior of the people that got the ICO money, maybe the fact that you dont
even know who is running sonm , who is the ceo, where are the founders...I can go on and on ,but
all you can do is write 2 lines with zero arguments lol
If " anything was proven to be false" it will be so easy for you to find one thing to show right?
But the only thing proven is that you are just another brainless sheeple from the herd.
Btw have you checked your SNM portfolio lately?
If not better check it soon before it goes permantly to the flat line of death......
270th....

Still waiting for a reply...Its like waiting for Nibiru or Snm team to increase the daily turnover to 200$....
Obviously you have an IQ of a pigeon, but somehow alot of SNM holders seem to have the same or they are
not informed enough.I care cause as i said many times i really and i mean really hate scammers,liers and arrogant behavior and Sonm sums it all
really well. Also you are somehow true about the "thousands".Thousands lost huge with SNM,some of them are ones that I recommended Sonm to,
so thats another thing that drives me to keep going.When i accuse off something i back it up with facts.
When you open your mouth you talk about :moms basement.
That the difference between a sheeple and me.

Where are the thousands SNM supporters to destroy this "fudster"?

look bear markets have a tendency to shake out projects that wont survive either way. Sonm has dropped bigtime in price but not as much as others (vechain, aion, ...). Also, they've got a very ambitious project (maybe too ambitious) that takes a very long time to get adoption from. Their main goal, individuals selling their leftover power, will not work, period. It will not be rewarding enough for people like you and me with very basic computer skills to install and sell the computing power from an old PC for less than the electricity costs.

BUT, and this is a big BUT, thats exactly what people thought about eBay. 'no one is going to sell their junk online because no one is going online to buy junk.' It took years for the whole thing to kick off, and now the entire world is evolving towards a peer-to-peer economy that was sparked by eBay and similar projects. What I'm saying is, Sonm is building something we dont know the usecase for yet. Maybe in 2 years they will have a daily turnover of 200.000$ because one relatively big company starts mining cryptocurrency on Sonm in 6 months, or because Microsoft mentions it in a tweet in a year.

My main point is, yes they've got flaws, a lot of them (bad marketing for one), but don't try to predict its future because no one knows. All I know is that none of the big companies you know today started off great. I'd like to give Sonm the benefit of the doubt as long as they keep releasing new updates.

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
 ██                                            ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
panzer88

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 09:54:47 PM

Bear market is like just another convenient excuse.It is the same as for every other project.But noone can deny that SNM somehow over perform in dropping like 99% of the still not
labelled officially scam projects.
Also never forget that SNM holds 26th place in the biggest ICO's out there.
Never forget that SNM is maybe the one and only project,that has gathered tens of millions and never ever got over ICO price in terms of satoshi.
Anyone who made that project come alive and still hold their tokens since the ICO lost huge.
You mentioned Vechain and Aion.I cant really see how you can compare Vechain fall with SNM crash.Cause since ATH vechain has fallen 2.6 times vs BTC.Care to say how much SNM has fallen?Funny how two of the biggest fail project Aion and Sonm are partners on paper right   Shocked
How big company will start to mine on SNM when there is no hashrate  and even if there is SNM has always said that mining should be atleast as profitable as the most profitable coin so the supposed company will have to pay bigger place to get the resources?!?!
In the end you are trying to say that you are hoping some giant company to start using or to buy out SNM or mention them in some tweet lol
"Maybe in two years they will have 200 000 daily turnover."...Yes thats possible, maybe in 26 years they will have 5 million, maybe in 2025 the aliens will land infront of the white house who knows right......

Very few people know that SNM had quite big ties with another russian project Chronobank (TIME). They had many TIME advisers , they were on the original whitepaper.
You can check how a typical money grab project like Chronobank ends and wonder what are the chances SNM to follow the same exact path....

Billy74

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 01:03:10 AM

Panzer88, different day same old fud. He’s at it again with his dribble. You have admitted to moderators deleting your posts because they have been proven fud time and time again. I find your persistence admirable and your so called facts laughable. Keep up the fud buddy, it’s keeping me amused.
Billy74

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 01:13:37 AM

Oh and Panzer88, sorry for the delay, I have a job, and a life. Would I be correct in assuming you have neither, and that’s why you spend all day typing incorrect facts, and spreading lies. It is great to see you really have taken it upon yourself to tackle the big injustices and inequalities of this world. Your parents must be so proud of the work your doing.
panzer88

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 01:01:57 PM

Oh and Panzer88, sorry for the delay, I have a job, and a life. Would I be correct in assuming you have neither, and that’s why you spend all day typing incorrect facts, and spreading lies. It is great to see you really have taken it upon yourself to tackle the big injustices and inequalities of this world. Your parents must be so proud of the work your doing.

Not sure how much time your sophisticated school girls level replies take you, but for me its less than 5 min a post.I really hope that somehow you will find time
to show the world all the incorrect facts and lies that i have been producing.Should be so easy right? So many lies from so much FUD to choose from.
It is surprising that noone has done that so far.Maybe its because im just stating the facts that are there for anyone to see, if they put the effort.
Something people like you obviously never done  Huh
gigaminerPL

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 02:49:11 PM

SONM has finally passed the 100 customer mark today! Adoption might be slower than expected but increasing nonetheless...

And surprise surprise the bot hasnt even bought them on the exchange but the team just deposited 150 k tokens
from their own lol . 150 k tokens for 6 months of mining ,thats like 1 btc.Great support the bot is providing to the price hahaha

Where you find information about team deposit? Sadly, your informations looks with sense.
panzer88

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 04:23:38 PM

SONM has finally passed the 100 customer mark today! Adoption might be slower than expected but increasing nonetheless...

And surprise surprise the bot hasnt even bought them on the exchange but the team just deposited 150 k tokens
from their own lol . 150 k tokens for 6 months of mining ,thats like 1 btc.Great support the bot is providing to the price hahaha

Where you find information about team deposit? Sadly, your informations looks with sense.

Glad to answer. The information comes from the official SNM telegram group from the man itself , the CTO Lebedev when asked:
"but i hope you will answer about how much snm connor has bought"
You can check it yourself.
From 4th December :
io
"Today I transfered last few amount of tokens to Connor-ETH.
When we started, we prepared a deposit of around 160k SNM.
By now he is done spending that.
So now new cycle must be prepared, more tokens must be moved in."

Since the start of the livenet the bot has mined 160k worth of SNM tokens.Thats like nothing at all.
And you can check that they now took 200k tokens from the address that holds the 9% so called "community growth " tokens.
Take in mind that Connor was supposed to buy the tokens from some of the exchanges ( aka Binance) .To buy the tokens from
some of your tokens.Instead the team decided to use their tokens Smiley
When i write something it is not fabricated blah blah based on nothing fud, infact as i stated many times i can back everything i said with facts and logic.
Thats why noone has come to challenge me .That speaks for itself  Undecided
AlexSONMsupport

Activity: 283
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 05:54:14 PM

Glad to answer. The information comes from the official SNM telegram group from the man itself , the CTO Lebedev when asked:
"but i hope you will answer about how much snm connor has bought"
You can check it yourself.
From 4th December :
io
"Today I transfered last few amount of tokens to Connor-ETH.
When we started, we prepared a deposit of around 160k SNM.
By now he is done spending that.
So now new cycle must be prepared, more tokens must be moved in."

Since the start of the livenet the bot has mined 160k worth of SNM tokens.Thats like nothing at all.
And you can check that they now took 200k tokens from the address that holds the 9% so called "community growth " tokens.
Take in mind that Connor was supposed to buy the tokens from some of the exchanges ( aka Binance) .To buy the tokens from
some of your tokens.Instead the team decided to use their tokens Smiley
When i write something it is not fabricated blah blah based on nothing fud, infact as i stated many times i can back everything i said with facts and logic.
Thats why noone has come to challenge me .That speaks for itself  Undecided

Dear panzer,

We appreciate a lot your constant updates to our branch here. It is more alive here with your kind help.
There's no sense to argue with you as you will never be satisfied with any answer.
200k tokens indeed were transferred from the address you mention and then back again. This can be easily tracked on etherscan if one needs to.
Anyway, tokens for "community growth" can be moved and even spent now for the purposes they were saved for, including Advocacy Program.
You are just trying to create any possible dirty news about our project. Those who understand the project will just wheel down your messages I suppose.

You could get more income fulfilling tasks and applying to our advocacy program than wasting your time here FUDding and trying to throw mud at us.
panzer88

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 06:54:28 PM

Dear paid telegram admin,
Once again you show  that you are simple chat moderator.
The main question was,and im going to explain to you like you are 5:
Wasnt Connor supposed to buy the tokens from the exchange in the first place like your generals were saying all summer?
So you were lying that Connor was gonna buy the idle resources for mining than he would buy snm tokens on the exchange to pay for the usage of the idle hardware?
Once again you are not prepared with the pre-written answer,so you mess up like always...
You wrote i quote: "200k tokens indeed were transferred from the address you mention and then back again. This can be easily tracked on etherscan if one needs to."

Can you check this official SNM address:
0xb354d5659a8b7c563f58e64fd8cce2e69e0eea10
And its latest transaction :
0x22dde4d06672958a8ecc0c96d6b78d81df23a0a35080bd4fa111d73eb1dd99ac
Are the latest 200k back in ?

Also i just pointed that the so called 9% community growth tokens were labelled exactly like this in the original paper that you somehow deleted right?
It doesnt matter how would you call it ,everyone now knows that you control not only 10% but 19% ,also fact that you somehow tried not to explain  Undecided
Sadly for you, you just can not ban me like you ban every other on telegram ,who dare not to speak about snm in a way of Lenin propaganda.....
Labeling everything like FUD is the easiest solution when you have nothing to say Undecided
You are paid to moderate telegram rooms and forums right?
Do your job and point what is the FUD and the fabricated lies...
panzer88

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 07:08:25 PM

You are just trying to create any possible dirty news about our project. Those who understand the project will just wheel down your messages I suppose.

I dont create anything i just show the info that is available for anyone to see. Sadly very few people do the effort to dig enough so im glad i can be of help.
If the info is wrong please be so kind to correct me.
jdjdjdjdjdjdjdjdjd

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 10:19:40 PM

panzer88 has been just spreading FUD in this thread.  What is his problem?   We all should just ignore this poor guy together. 
Billy74

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 11:06:09 AM

Yep, just panzer88 fuding again.
AlexSONMsupport

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 03:00:31 PM

Dear paid telegram admin,
Once again you show  that you are simple chat moderator.
The main question was,and im going to explain to you like you are 5:
Wasnt Connor supposed to buy the tokens from the exchange in the first place like your generals were saying all summer?
So you were lying that Connor was gonna buy the idle resources for mining than he would buy snm tokens on the exchange to pay for the usage of the idle hardware?
Once again you are not prepared with the pre-written answer,so you mess up like always...
You wrote i quote: "200k tokens indeed were transferred from the address you mention and then back again. This can be easily tracked on etherscan if one needs to."

Can you check this official SNM address:
0xb354d5659a8b7c563f58e64fd8cce2e69e0eea10
And its latest transaction :
0x22dde4d06672958a8ecc0c96d6b78d81df23a0a35080bd4fa111d73eb1dd99ac
Are the latest 200k back in ?

Also i just pointed that the so called 9% community growth tokens were labelled exactly like this in the original paper that you somehow deleted right?
It doesnt matter how would you call it ,everyone now knows that you control not only 10% but 19% ,also fact that you somehow tried not to explain  Undecided
Sadly for you, you just can not ban me like you ban every other on telegram ,who dare not to speak about snm in a way of Lenin propaganda.....
Labeling everything like FUD is the easiest solution when you have nothing to say Undecided
You are paid to moderate telegram rooms and forums right?
Do your job and point what is the FUD and the fabricated lies...

Dear Panzer,

You mentioned 200k, but the transaction is 20k. So be more accurate with your words and check the information you spread here.
Again I remind you that the tokens for example for "community growth" can be moved and even spent now for the purposes they were saved for, including Advocacy Program.
When Connor needs tokens - of course they will be bought. What's the problem with this? There's no need to buy them every day now.
There's no need to call everyone who support Sonm idiots or like that. Each person considers what to do himself.
You have your own point of view - you can stick to it, but please be more tolerant with others and with project team.
In telegram groups we never ban people for just FUDding, you were very active not only with FUD, but with obscene and offensive words.

BTW how much tokens do you hold?

Best regards,
SONM team
panzer88

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 04:29:11 PM

It is 20k tokens not 200k ! My mistake .+
Is that the only false thing you found?If thats the only thing that is really bad for your side....
Please dont put words in my mouth. I have never labelled everyone who supports SNM idiot.
About telegram, everyone knows that you and your colleagues banned everyone who dares to say something different than praise Lebedev,praise SNM,in Sonm we trust....
Thats why your telegram rooms are quiet as egyptian tomb with the same 10 people active in the russian rooms and 10 in the eng room with 8000 members....
What about this forum and reddit ? Dead as everything SNM.What about the advocacy program ?
Months since the start it has produced 5 articles and 3 videos.Thats your community.Noone even wants to do task for free tokens....
Before livenenet ,even after, snm team has always said that Connor would buy tokens from the exchange and with that provide somehow buy support to the price.
Did he bought them from the exchange? NO CASE CLOSED
What happened almost 6 months later? 160k tokens and they are brought  god knows from where...
For the 9% community growth tokens, it is clear that they will be used as you want.
But the funny thing is that almost noone knew about them till someone asked  in telegram in May/June and it took couple of days for the team
to find the addresses.
What about all those transactions from the same address long after the ICO finished ?How would you explain them?
0xadB14A10aD5fde2f9EBf41E2c3164A316adf608b  
Transactions of hundreds of thousand tokens in November,December 2017, January/February 2018....
The same address that later sent the 9% community tokens....That is what you have to explain...
But somehow the only thing you found false  and worth talking is that its not 200k but 20k.....Great

You ask me how many tokens i have?  How much you get paid to be Telegram OMOH?And why should i have tokens?

You better worry how you gonna explain to your ICO investors why they are down xx times and why your marketplace has :
At this moment, total 45.08 USD/day are spent on the entire SONM platform.
But everyone knows that snm team doesnt care one bit about their investors.
The guy who controls the money is so arrogant that he has made fun of the loss of the ICO investors.The same ones that gave $ for your salary.
Than the same guy went from taking selfies in dark rooms before SNM to travel all arround the world in exotic locations, driving ferraris ,living the life
Than he comes once a month to post some troll post on telegram thats it.SNM has their very own McAffee
Soon Q1 of 2019 will roll, than all that clown fest will become even more exposed ,when people start to ask, why my 10-15% ROI from the masternode is worth
1.71$ a month.....

AlexSONMsupport

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 05:36:35 PM

It is 20k tokens not 200k ! My mistake .+
Is that the only false thing you found?If thats the only thing that is really bad for your side....
Please dont put words in my mouth. I have never labelled everyone who supports SNM idiot.
About telegram, everyone knows that you and your colleagues banned everyone who dares to say something different than praise Lebedev,praise SNM,in Sonm we trust....
Thats why your telegram rooms are quiet as egyptian tomb with the same 10 people active in the russian rooms and 10 in the eng room with 8000 members....
What about this forum and reddit ? Dead as everything SNM.What about the advocacy program ?
Months since the start it has produced 5 articles and 3 videos.Thats your community.Noone even wants to do task for free tokens....
Before livenenet ,even after, snm team has always said that Connor would buy tokens from the exchange and with that provide somehow buy support to the price.
Did he bought them from the exchange? NO CASE CLOSED
What happened almost 6 months later? 160k tokens and they are brought  god knows from where...
For the 9% community growth tokens, it is clear that they will be used as you want.
But the funny thing is that almost noone knew about them till someone asked  in telegram in May/June and it took couple of days for the team
to find the addresses.
What about all those transactions from the same address long after the ICO finished ?How would you explain them?
0xadB14A10aD5fde2f9EBf41E2c3164A316adf608b  
Transactions of hundreds of thousand tokens in November,December 2017, January/February 2018....
The same address that later sent the 9% community tokens....That is what you have to explain...
But somehow the only thing you found false  and worth talking is that its not 200k but 20k.....Great

You ask me how many tokens i have?  How much you get paid to be Telegram OMOH?And why should i have tokens?

You better worry how you gonna explain to your ICO investors why they are down xx times and why your marketplace has :
At this moment, total 45.08 USD/day are spent on the entire SONM platform.
But everyone knows that snm team doesnt care one bit about their investors.
The guy who controls the money is so arrogant that he has made fun of the loss of the ICO investors.The same ones that gave $ for your salary.
Than the same guy went from taking selfies in dark rooms before SNM to travel all arround the world in exotic locations, driving ferraris ,living the life
Than he comes once a month to post some troll post on telegram thats it.SNM has their very own McAffee
Soon Q1 of 2019 will roll, than all that clown fest will become even more exposed ,when people start to ask, why my 10-15% ROI from the masternode is worth
1.71$ a month.....

Dear Panzer,

I think that each answer makes you more emotional, evil and rude. Most of the questions were answered several times, but you don't like the answers and cannot accept them. You only see what your eyes want to see. You've decided to move from telegram groups to this forum? Ok - just continue your behaviour here. It's just senselessly to reply all your questions again.

Telegram groups and other channels are surely not so active these depressive times. According the bans - we do it only for those who deserve this and most of the times our community memebers adore such bans. Advocacy program works fine, we have received a bunch of good articles and videos during a three months period, but not all of them were shared yet.

I cannot understand what are you trying to say and prove when you are talking and asking about any transactions? Especially if the funds are intact. Taking into account that we can use these tokens as we desire.

We have developed the product and continue to improve it. Several real-world customers were already revealed. There is a bunch of others that test, use and will continue to use our product. The suppliers number will also continue to increase. We are in the hard daily process of attracting suppliers and customers.

We cannot influence the token price directly - the market participants consider the price, just like the price of other projects tokens. We cannot dictate and set the price - we are making a great product. Everyone has his own investment strategy and some of the holders do not check the price daily or even monthly.

If you don't like anyone of our team members - it's your own opinion and desire. We are opened and do not hide our faces behind incognito accounts in any social network.
If you don't like our project so much - why are you here continuing to waste your time?

If anyone here supports you - ok. If someone wants to ignore you - they will find a way to do this.

Best regards,
SONM team.
panzer88

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 06:03:58 PM

You are fine disciple of your cult leader Lebedev, he is the GOAT when it comes down to talking and not saying anything worthy at all.
Also for such words as: "emotional, evil and rude" , you would have been banned by your rules on telegram lol
Where and when you have answered about the transactions i asked?
Again you can not dare to comment the pure facts.Your community is non existent.If you consider 5 articles and 3 videos for 3 months something, i can not force you to
leave your lala land....
BTW the community was great when they brought SNM to binance right?What happened for it to become so dead?
You actions and complete lost of trust from the investors happened.
You keep repeating fud fud fud like a monkey, but somehow fail to show what is the fabricated FUD ?
The so called FUD are the facts.Like it or not.
I know that SNM team really hate for someone to show them.Thats why you never ever post anything about the stats of your market in any of the monthly reports and in the Q&A.Why is that?
Not even a word about the number of the deals, suppliers,turnover,hashrate. Are you ashame of your results so you dont mention them anywhere?

In the end these are the valuation of the "great product you are building"
You keep saying :we can not influence the price directly.Each your action or non action is influencing the price.
"Several real-world customers were already revealed" ??
Which ones? Ashmanov and Spotty? The world famous russian companies?Is this the result of tens of conferences and tens of "leads" ?
And are they really using SNM?IF they do how can you explain the fact that the tokens in the side chain are 216k and they are the same number since the 2nd month of the livenet,which means that no new tokens are used in the marketplace.Where are Ashmanov and Spotty?
"why are you here continuing to waste your time?" If you care to read my posts i have said why....
"We are opened and do not hide our faces behind incognito accounts in any social network." Excuse me do I received 42 million $ or you ? Thank you for not hiding !
" According the bans - we do it only for those who deserve this and most of the times our community memebers adore such bans. " True your 10 cheerleaders really ADORE THAT.
sonmsupremacy

Activity: 10

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 08:24:22 PM

Vote for SONM in stage 2 of the Dragonchain contest. Gotta kick Golem's ass with only 10 hours left to vote! Cheesy

https://twitter.com/sonmsupremacy/status/1073292562667106307
Pages: « 1 ... 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 [551] 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 »
  Print  

Jump to: