Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:38:42 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 584 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing  (Read 444706 times)
Hullo

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 04:19:09 PM

Where can we trade PreICO SPT tokens?

We will be able to trade after main ICO till than you have to wait. SPT will be swap to main token than everyone can trade at the moment it's not possible.
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2017, 10:28:58 PM

I applaude the SONM team for this very fast filled preICO. As per the escrow details there are now three days time to get in touch with here first, second to me via pm, if problems arise that would need me to prevent from forwarding the ETH after the threed negotiated waiting days.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
rekcahxfb_foundation

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

CrowdWiz

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 10:34:52 PM

Where can we trade PreICO SPT tokens?
i joined the pre-ico. i have some spt on my ethereum address. We must wait until ico phase for exchange it.

▄███▄
        ▄█████████▄
     ▄██████████▀  ██▄
  ▄████████▀█▀   ▄██████▄
█▀▀▀███████   ▄████████▀▀▀█
██▄   ▀████▄▄▄▄█████▀   ▄██
█████▄   ▀███████▀   ▄█████
████████▄   ▀█▀   ▄████████
▀██████████▄   ▄███████████
   ▀████████▌ ▐█████ ██████
██▄   ▀█ ███▌ ▐████   ▀████
█████▄    ██▌ ▐███▄▄ ▐█████
████████ ▄██▌ ▐█████ ▐█████
████████▄███▌ ▐█████ ▐█████
  ▀█████████▌ ▐█████ ▐██▀
     ▀██████▌ ▐██████▀
        ▀███▌ ▐███▀
           ▀███▀

╲╲╲╲╲╲╲╲▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
THE FIRST OF ITS KIND
SELF-GOVERNED ECOSYSTEM

╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱
JOIN THE ICO - 18th OCTOBER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬╲╲╲╲╲╲╲╲

▄███▄
        ▄█████████▄
     ▄██████████▀  ██▄
  ▄████████▀█▀   ▄██████▄
█▀▀▀███████   ▄████████▀▀▀█
██▄   ▀████▄▄▄▄█████▀   ▄██
█████▄   ▀███████▀   ▄█████
████████▄   ▀█▀   ▄████████
▀██████████▄   ▄███████████
   ▀████████▌ ▐█████ ██████
██▄   ▀█ ███▌ ▐████   ▀████
█████▄    ██▌ ▐███▄▄ ▐█████
████████ ▄██▌ ▐█████ ▐█████
████████▄███▌ ▐█████ ▐█████
  ▀█████████▌ ▐█████ ▐██▀
     ▀██████▌ ▐██████▀
        ▀███▌ ▐███▀
           ▀███▀

barnaba

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 06:27:38 AM
Last edit: April 17, 2017, 06:39:07 AM by barnaba

Barnaba is one of the ex SONM team members, and he is not eligible to send any emails on behalf on the SONM project. That's why he is sending emails from his domain barnabapa.pl, not from the sonm.io.
I don't know, maybe he is trying to damage the SONM project reputation by sending spam.

Sorry about that. We'll solve this issue.
Until then you can just mark his emails as spam.

As I am not a core developer of sonm.io so I don't need to be listed on webpage.

As I know I am still hired for sonm.io project since 9 Jan 2017, my agreement says so, I never get any try of termination of contract on paper from sonm.io team or representative, never was mention in public by sonm.io team or in sonm.io threads on forums that I was removed from team somehow.

We will discuss that with Legendary Escrow SebastianJu. As my resources and money were used for this campaign.

I
btcrocks

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 10:47:11 AM

Do you have any bounty thread? I would like to promote your project through social media
rebel.salesman (OP)

Activity: 396
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2017, 10:51:53 AM
Last edit: April 17, 2017, 12:25:09 PM by rebel.salesman

In a few hours we will announce the details of SONM ICO bounty campaign.

As I am not a core developer of sonm.io so I don't need to be listed on webpage.

As I know I am still hired for sonm.io project since 9 Jan 2017, my agreement says so, I never get any try of termination of contract on paper from sonm.io team or representative, never was mention in public by sonm.io team or in sonm.io threads on forums that I was removed from team somehow.

We will discuss that with Legendary Escrow SebastianJu. As my resources and money were used for this campaign.

Barnaba, you and Krzysztof were hired by the one of the SONM founders - Andrey Voronkov and his Digital BioPharm Ltd, and you are the members of his DrugDiscovery@home team.

Due to your commitments (or, to be correct - lack of them) to the SONM project development, Andrey Voronkov and Sergey Ponomarev, as the founders of the SONM project, have made the latest agreement. According to this agreement, DrugDiscovery@home members are not in the SONM team.

This agreement and official press releases from the SONM founders were announced long before the start of preICO.

Here are the official press releases:

Andrey Voronkov:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1845114.msg18457225#msg18457225

SONM team:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1845114.msg18471271#msg18471271

P.S.

Here is one of the examples of Barnaba's work, for better understanding of his competence level. Masterpiece!

Jenny Moll

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 11:55:23 AM

Barnaba, you and Krzysztof were hired by the one of the SONM founders - Andrey Voronkov and his Digital BioPharm Ltd, and you are the members of his DrugDiscovery@home team.

Due to your commitments (or, to be correct - lack of them) to the SONM project development, Andrey Voronkov and Sergey Ponomarev, as the founders of the SONM project, have made the latest agreement. According to this agreement, DrugDiscovery@home members are not in the SONM team.

This agreement and official press releases from the SONM founders were announced long before the start of preICO.

Andrey Voronkov:

SONM team:

SONM's preICO has been very successful. ICO should be prepared well.
barnaba

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 12:27:09 PM

Andrey Voronkov:

SONM team:

First of all as you can see you didn't mention me nor Andrew Voronkow in list of ex members,
There is nothing about me in those announcements linked.
Especially that some technical backend issues are not much my concern.

Second of all as co-funder of SONM according to agreements which both Sergei and Andrew have signed and are aware of its rules, I have rights to its revenue and profits that's including crowdfunding.

Agreement of selling or passing to someone or other project, anything concerning sonm.io and works around it or other intellectual property and copyrights work and goods made under this trademark can't be passed without my signature both Andrei and Sergei were aware of those agreements.

Our agreements are almost identical in structure just different in task structure and way how they need to be reported.

My agreement starts with sonm crowdfunding campaign not drug discover which is project on which I have not work much (just whitepaper revision), as it was mostly Technical PoC for sonm.

You  using my databases and researches and then at few days before crowdfunding campaign starts You making some kind of switch in papers knowing at least by 2 signers (Sergei and Andrew) that they are not valid, and trying avoid to pay a bill.
This is hilarious.

Obviously after team and I gathered at least over 75 bitcoins of declared investment , knowing that there is definitely money on table.

Pre ICO was ready 29th March You delayed it.

I didn't get termination of agreement, nor  termination of agreement with justification and reasoning why, nor was I mentioned as exiled or banned from the team.

Not listing me on webpage is something what I asked for many weeks ago as for the most active salesman it is good to be not listed among team members so it may pretend to be more neutral advisor than pushing salesman of project.

So I thought that at least You start making proper PR moves and didn’t bring my attention.

I haven’t get termination of agreement , nor proper termination of agreement.
I haven’t be mention in any public post as ex member or rather ex funder of sonm.
I haven’t seen any agreement which would be in conflict with sonm campaign and my agreement.

Pay the bill.

I
rebel.salesman (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2017, 12:31:43 PM

SONM's preICO has been very successful. ICO should be prepared well.

Sure, at the moment we are hiring the new developers, community managers, making arrangements with SONM advisers, etc.

In a few hours we'll announce the details of the bounty campaign.

Sorry about the delay with the answers to PM - we'll answer everyone as soon as we can.

By the way, we forgot to announce the very good news.

SONM project partners with Chronobank, and Sergei Sergienko, Chronobank CEO is one of the SONM advisers!

https://blog.chronobank.io/chronobank-to-partner-with-sonm-io-a2d66e8ded85

Other SONM advisers will be announced very soon.

Stay tuned)
barnaba

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 01:01:04 PM

Andrew, Sergei and Oksana was blocking graphic design progress and animation delivery for 2 months, as we were waiting for Oksana and Sergei to make final decision on cooperation with technical backend of drug discovery PoC project for sonm.

My access to facebook  was blocked most likely by someone from current team and website was done by many people.

This is my address I expect that when 3 days period ends that’s it on Apr-19-2017 10:49:29 AM UTC
https://etherscan.io/address/0x949341cf3bca839d21ee3f15edce57280d0133d5
I expect my salary  will be transferred no matter how much work of my team you used or overused  
To 0x4cA84da8368E69Ac6C1d8507402bEA910049B557

I do free jobs to blockchain community like technical trainings how to use blockchain applications and wallets and general tutoring of its understanding and introduction to Ethereum at my local coders and investors community,
but this job is not for free.
I never declared that I doing it for free from my kind heart.

Pay the bill and all in Ether as I don’t want shares in your future company.

I
rebel.salesman (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2017, 01:02:26 PM

First of all as you can see you didn't mention me nor Andrew Voronkow in list of ex members,
There is nothing about me in those announcements linked.
Especially that some technical backend issues are not much my concern.

Second of all as co-funder of SONM according to agreements which both Sergei and Andrew have signed and are aware of its rules, I have rights to its revenue and profits that's including crowdfunding.

Agreement of selling or passing to someone or other project, anything concerning sonm.io and works around it or other intellectual property and copyrights work and goods made under this trademark can't be passed without my signature both Andrei and Sergei were aware of those agreements.

Our agreements are almost identical in structure just different in task structure and way how they need to be reported.

My agreement starts with sonm crowdfunding campaign not drug discover which is project on which I have not work much (just whitepaper revision), as it was mostly Technical PoC for sonm.

You  using my databases and researches and then at few days before crowdfunding campaign starts You making some kind of switch in papers knowing at least by 2 signers (Sergei and Andrew) that they are not valid, and trying avoid to pay a bill.
This is hilarious.

Obviously after team and I gathered at least over 75 bitcoins of declared investment , knowing that there is definitely money on table.

Pre ICO was ready 29th March You delayed it.

I didn't get termination of agreement, nor  termination of agreement with justification and reasoning why, nor was I mentioned as exiled or banned from the team.

Not listing me on webpage is something what I asked for many weeks ago as for the most active salesman it is good to be not listed among team members so it may pretend to be more neutral advisor than pushing salesman of project.

So I thought that at least You start making proper PR moves and didn’t bring my attention.

I haven’t get termination of agreement , nor proper termination of agreement.
I haven’t be mention in any public post as ex member or rather ex funder of sonm.
I haven’t seen any agreement which would be in conflict with sonm campaign and my agreement.

Pay the bill.

Barnaba, you are not the SONM founder, the founders are Sergey Ponomarev and Andrey Voronkov.

And the main reason why the SONM founders decided to exclude you from the SONM team even before the preICO announcement is simple: You didn't make any commitments to the project marketing and financial tasks.
You didn't do any valuable job, so you are not the member of the team, and this has been announced long ago. You and Krzysztof left the SONM team, and it has been announced even before the Whitepaper was finalized and preICO date and details was announced.

The reason of these posts and spam emails is simple.
Some of the ex SONM team members have seen the SONM preICO success and want to earn some cash.
This is not going to happen. PreICO funds will cover the SONM platform development, marketing and PR costs.
Mesh

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 02:05:46 PM

Hey, Barnaba, I thought that you have left SONM team about 2 months ago, you write about it here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1777667.0

(now you edited your message, but there is a quote in the second post)

Why so desperate for investors money now?
3rojan

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 02:54:06 PM

10,000 eth, 400 btc cap. for 6m out of 222m total supply released in this first pre-ico stage  Undecided

could compete with the likes of XEL and GNT. but this is seriously ridiculously overpriced. are you trying to get a market cap of over 15,000 BTC?

all this, just so you can get the team together and build out words you're throwing in the air..

icos are getting more and more ridiculous. even more ridiculous that all of them even the stupidest ones get funded sizeable amounts for nothing but vaporware.
andro hac

Activity: 574
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 03:00:39 PM

waiting for the announcement of the bounty
barnaba

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 03:39:20 PM

Hey, Barnaba, I thought that you have left SONM team about 2 months ago, you write about it here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1777667.0

(now you edited your message, but there is a quote in the second post)

Why so desperate for investors money now?

That was about refusing to work in core dev team as smarcontract developer, because Sergei refuse to work on it and than deliver terrible code,
I was pushed to do all blockchain so I refuse be in core dev to public.

Nevertheless the agreement on sales and marketing was never dropped by me on paper and work was continued.

I
target
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 04:34:14 PM

One was for a bounty campaignto have no two-edged sword is to pay these hunters with BTC. You token won't be dumped and its price will constantly grow when its released. There are already teams doing it and they seem to have success.
farosa

Activity: 506

1 & 0 😏

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 06:30:35 PM

Have bounty campaign or transltion bounty?
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 01:35:21 AM
Last edit: April 18, 2017, 02:58:45 AM by drays

10,000 eth, 400 btc cap. for 6m out of 222m total supply released in this first pre-ico stage  Undecided

could compete with the likes of XEL and GNT. but this is seriously ridiculously overpriced. are you trying to get a market cap of over 15,000 BTC?

all this, just so you can get the team together and build out words you're throwing in the air..

icos are getting more and more ridiculous. even more ridiculous that all of them even the stupidest ones get funded sizeable amounts for nothing but vaporware.

You're right.. It looks like people throw in more and more money, and they are ready to invest in *anything*, hoping to get huge profit just "because it is crypto and it is hot". Even stupid projects get funded, many mediocre projects get overfunded in days, hours or even minutes (like COSMOS). This is just a craze and it is not healthy for crypto ecosystem.

... this space is not for rent ...
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 01:42:45 AM
Last edit: April 18, 2017, 03:01:08 AM by drays

As to the SONM, I would not recommend to touch this project. Look at all this mess with Polish part of team being pushed out voluntarily, without even caring about old contracts with them. Current management tells "because they did not give valuable input". But in a civilized world, if there are contracts, this should be handled according to them, not just throw out the part of the team just because somebody (Ponomarev or Ivanov?) *thinks* there was no valuable input.

This is done utterly unprofessionally. Note now ONLY Russian members are involved, nobody else. In fact, this is 100% Russian project. And it smells very much like Scam now... - as practically all Russian crypto projects do, unfortunately.

Note we have zero developers commenting here on the thread. Only salesmen are active. This is enough to understand what is this all about:

...greed, a lot if greed. From all sides. This is what this project is built on.

... this space is not for rent ...
traumschiff
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001

180 BPM

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 07:21:50 AM
Last edit: April 18, 2017, 09:16:32 AM by traumschiff

As to the SONM, I would not recommend to touch this project. Look at all this mess with Polish part of team being pushed out voluntarily, without even caring about old contracts with them. Current management tells "because they did not give valuable input". But in a civilized world, if there are contracts, this should be handled according to them, not just throw out the part of the team just because somebody (Ponomarev or Ivanov?) *thinks* there was no valuable input.

This is done utterly unprofessionally. Note now ONLY Russian members are involved, nobody else. In fact, this is 100% Russian project. And it smells very much like Scam now... - as practically all Russian crypto projects do, unfortunately.

Note we have zero developers commenting here on the thread. Only salesmen are active. This is enough to understand what is this all about:

...greed, a lot if greed. From all sides. This is what this project is built on.

Look at Ethereum before you make racist comments on founders of certain teams. I'm telling you this as someone who isn't Russian.

You implying that Polish people participating makes a project better instead of being full Russian is just a joke, the argument is based on hot air.

Developers are not frequenting Bitcointalk threads anymore, that was a thing in 2013-2015 (some low cap shitcoins have devs spamming), PR representatives do while developers use Slack/Telegram or whatever. This is specially the case with ICOs and premined/dev allocated coins, which have the budget for staff.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 584 »
  Print  

Jump to: