Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:10:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 584 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SONM • Decentralized Fog Computing  (Read 444697 times)
MAID123

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 02:40:28 PM

SNM: ICO is never capped
The dashboard is in reverse Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
jlspartz

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 02:40:45 PM

Looks like other payment coins are getting their tokens according to the contract.  There's 27% overage from the ETH amount that was put in to the tokens issued, and the bonus tokens only went to 15%, probably more like 7-8% if averaged out right now.  So, roughly 20% from non-ETH currencies received tokens.
xxxgoodgirls
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 02:41:56 PM

ICO official website at the crucial time did not open, we are very optimistic about the SONM currency investors, for fear that they can not grab SONM, came to the official SLACK chat room, just to see the "official" made ICO address, we So to this address to this address 0x120fC09f6AA2470c7EcEf3C103A227e09C96F5cd, put a 1000 to ETH. After a while we were shocked we were cheated. But I am very surprised that the official chat room people know their ICO official website into the case, but also see the SLACK chat room was fake ICO address, why not close the chat room. just a reminder. But we are afraid of not grab the SONM currency, how can the time to see the information content.
The official approach to you is to escape the responsibility. I hope the official can have a saying.

Lol, stupid trolls!

Come on dude... like you really sent 1K eth to an address you found posted on slack.
You must be the dumbest person ever who deserves to get scammed
your an idiot

There is no way you could have amassed 1K eth with how retarded you are...

Don't listen to trolls giving ico addresses they are trying to steal!

This is why moderated threads are a necessity these days

https://etherscan.io/txs?a=0x120fC09f6AA2470c7EcEf3C103A227e09C96F5cd

This address actually receive a shitload of ETHs yesterday lol.

In summary, the Intel Management Engine and its applications are a backdoor with total access to and control over the rest of the PC. The ME is a threat to freedom, security, and privacy, and the libreboot project strongly recommends avoiding it entirely. Since recent versions of it can’t be removed, this means avoiding all recent generations of Intel hardware. details https://libreboot.org/faq.html#intelme --- https://tehnoetic.com/laptops --- https://store.vikings.net/x200-ryf-certfied
mankeen

Activity: 644
Merit: 292

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 02:49:11 PM

Congratulations
Great project
Alfred Hard

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 02:49:43 PM

What's the point of coming here to say that this ICO is a scam and inverstors are a bunch of idiots/fools?   Roll Eyes

I can understand how anybody could come here to talk about certain concerns regarding how the ICO is being handled, but why does some people seem to enjoy the possibility of investors losing money?  Huh
zumMond

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 02:54:49 PM

What's the point of coming here to say that this ICO is a scam and inverstors are a bunch of idiots/fools?   Roll Eyes

I can understand how anybody could come here to talk about certain concerns regarding how the ICO is being handled, but why does some people seem to enjoy the possibility of investors losing money?  Huh

Its just people are acting like kids, they might not get there Bonuses or just want to harm an ICO they dislike for some reason and I am pretty sure, people who dislike this ICO want to see it fail, so they tell rumors and fake statements to let everyone else panic, classic ICO stuff, always the same.
MAID123

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 02:55:21 PM

SNM: ICO if it's a hoax, no one can change it  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
SilArt

Activity: 170

Semux!

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 02:55:44 PM

But with such huge project, it's at least quite irresponsible and unprofessional to start ICO when not everything is working really smooth (and was tested!). Team is in a hurry while it's hot ICO times now? I don't understand. And greedy investors that even have problems with sending payment using crypto defend this project (what I mean that they do not have any technical knowledge that will help them understand and audit this project)...

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 02:57:20 PM

ICO official website at the crucial time did not open, we are very optimistic about the SONM currency investors, for fear that they can not grab SONM, came to the official SLACK chat room, just to see the "official" made ICO address, we So to this address to this address 0x120fC09f6AA2470c7EcEf3C103A227e09C96F5cd, put a 1000 to ETH. After a while we were shocked we were cheated. But I am very surprised that the official chat room people know their ICO official website into the case, but also see the SLACK chat room was fake ICO address, why not close the chat room. just a reminder. But we are afraid of not grab the SONM currency, how can the time to see the information content.
The official approach to you is to escape the responsibility. I hope the official can have a saying.

Lol, stupid trolls!

Come on dude... like you really sent 1K eth to an address you found posted on slack.
You must be the dumbest person ever who deserves to get scammed
your an idiot

There is no way you could have amassed 1K eth with how retarded you are...

Don't listen to trolls giving ico addresses they are trying to steal!

This is why moderated threads are a necessity these days

https://etherscan.io/txs?a=0x120fC09f6AA2470c7EcEf3C103A227e09C96F5cd

This address actually receive a shitload of ETHs yesterday lol.

OMG, what am I doing investing...

These guys have it right... too many idiots in crypto willing to pass 1k eth ~ $350,000

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
SilArt

Semux!

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 02:57:56 PM

Its just people are acting like kids, they might not get there Bonuses or just want to harm an ICO they dislike for some reason and I am pretty sure, people who dislike this ICO want to see it fail, so they tell rumors and fake statements to let everyone else panic, classic ICO stuff, always the same.

What is the biggest concern for me is that they excluded escrow right before ICO. That's the most scary thing, the manner that was handled and explained by the dev team. Or it was my dream and didn't happen in reality?Huh

Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
SilArt

Semux!

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 03:03:29 PM

Hello everyone, SebastianJu here, official escrow of SONM. Normally I would have written something already days ago about how things will move and would have given more details. Unfortunately I lost contact with everyone from SONM some time ago. I requested to speak about and check the new contracts some time already and was told it will happen before the ICO.

Well, I often tried to get in contact the last days also, sent pm's on bitcointalk as well as email and dm's on slack to rebel.salesman, who normally is my contact, alexey and sergey. I was ignored except finally sergey answered me with the actual link to the ico contract on github. I checked and found it a bit strange to read nothing about anything pointing to the use of an escrow.

So I used a channel with sergey and rebel.salesman on slack and wanted things to clear. Time already was pretty far by that point because no one bothered to speak with me:

@channel it looks to me like there is no escrow involved anymore in the ico contract. I would appreciate to hear something else but the code leaves a different impression. Also you did not communicate with me at all about the ico even though I was told we would speak upfront about it. I tried to get in contact all the last days. Time is forward way too far now so it does not sound believable to happen. Also having too much work to do is not believable since the seamless work of the escrow part is fundamental for the safety of the ICO into both directions.
I do not know what happened. Maybe you would have wished to renegotiate the escrow fee. You did not try that at all. Maybe you wanted more safety... in that case I would have been able to bring in one or two other trustworthy escrows and create a 3 of 5 multisig. but no communication happened.
Guys, I will go to bed now. Please answer me in a proper way so that it looks like you take this serious. I hope this can be cleared earlier than 6 hours before the ICO starts.
I really hope you can tell me I interpreted everything wrongly.

Well, 2 hours earlier rebel.salesman answered me with this:

"Sebastian, hi, sorry for delayed response - lots of work to do at the moment.

We are going to use ICO smart contract with multisignature as the escrow. Multisignature will be held by Sergey Ponomarev, Alexey Antonov, and SONM advisers.

I'm really sorry we didn't contact you earlier to discuss it.
Lots of work is not an excuse, we should tell you about it before.

Anyway, it's pleasure to have business with you. Thank you for your help and your time during the preICO!"

So the ICO is NOT escrowed anymore. The invested funds will be held by the SONM team totally. I can not provide any safety from now on and I need to take my name from the safety sign of the SONM ICO. Just to make clear that I will have no access nor control about invested funds.

Not sure what to say about that behavior. I believe nobody would have contacted me without me pressuring that way. People would have invested believing I hold the funds in escrow. Which is not the case.

Nobody contacted me about negotiating something upfront, telling me about a change or tried changing something in the deal for the ICO.

So that's what I unfortunately only found out by putting pressure on the topic.

So again... this ICO is not escrowed anymore. Funds will be hold and controlled by SONM totally from the start.

For those who missed the story about escrow. I saw somewhere info that they excluded escrow much earlier but it's all lies...

dz4505

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 03:06:07 PM

What is the biggest concern for me is that they excluded escrow right before ICO. That's the most scary thing, the manner that was handled and explained by the dev team. Or it was my dream and didn't happen in reality?Huh
Its a valid concern.  But in the end, if you still invested despite knowing there is no escrow then you accepted the risk.

To me they are legit, but they sure could communicate with the public better...
FULL_TILT

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 03:07:14 PM

Mmm seems interesting, a small team says that can create a supercomputer that google, amazon, microsoft and others aren't able to create...
And get 50 millions of $ ...
Good luck

GrishnackhTheTerrible

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 03:08:42 PM

Its a valid concern.  But in the end, if you still invested despite knowing there is no escrow then you accepted the risk.

To me they are legit, but they sure could communicate with the public better...

well, right now i'm here to communicate with all who begging for help or answers
BitPotus

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 03:19:29 PM

so no escrow.

REKT

zumMond

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 03:23:39 PM

Hello everyone, SebastianJu here, official escrow of SONM. Normally I would have written something already days ago about how things will move and would have given more details. Unfortunately I lost contact with everyone from SONM some time ago. I requested to speak about and check the new contracts some time already and was told it will happen before the ICO.

Well, I often tried to get in contact the last days also, sent pm's on bitcointalk as well as email and dm's on slack to rebel.salesman, who normally is my contact, alexey and sergey. I was ignored except finally sergey answered me with the actual link to the ico contract on github. I checked and found it a bit strange to read nothing about anything pointing to the use of an escrow.

So I used a channel with sergey and rebel.salesman on slack and wanted things to clear. Time already was pretty far by that point because no one bothered to speak with me:

@channel it looks to me like there is no escrow involved anymore in the ico contract. I would appreciate to hear something else but the code leaves a different impression. Also you did not communicate with me at all about the ico even though I was told we would speak upfront about it. I tried to get in contact all the last days. Time is forward way too far now so it does not sound believable to happen. Also having too much work to do is not believable since the seamless work of the escrow part is fundamental for the safety of the ICO into both directions.
I do not know what happened. Maybe you would have wished to renegotiate the escrow fee. You did not try that at all. Maybe you wanted more safety... in that case I would have been able to bring in one or two other trustworthy escrows and create a 3 of 5 multisig. but no communication happened.
Guys, I will go to bed now. Please answer me in a proper way so that it looks like you take this serious. I hope this can be cleared earlier than 6 hours before the ICO starts.
I really hope you can tell me I interpreted everything wrongly.

Well, 2 hours earlier rebel.salesman answered me with this:

"Sebastian, hi, sorry for delayed response - lots of work to do at the moment.

We are going to use ICO smart contract with multisignature as the escrow. Multisignature will be held by Sergey Ponomarev, Alexey Antonov, and SONM advisers.

I'm really sorry we didn't contact you earlier to discuss it.
Lots of work is not an excuse, we should tell you about it before.

Anyway, it's pleasure to have business with you. Thank you for your help and your time during the preICO!"

So the ICO is NOT escrowed anymore. The invested funds will be held by the SONM team totally. I can not provide any safety from now on and I need to take my name from the safety sign of the SONM ICO. Just to make clear that I will have no access nor control about invested funds.

Not sure what to say about that behavior. I believe nobody would have contacted me without me pressuring that way. People would have invested believing I hold the funds in escrow. Which is not the case.

Nobody contacted me about negotiating something upfront, telling me about a change or tried changing something in the deal for the ICO.

So that's what I unfortunately only found out by putting pressure on the topic.

So again... this ICO is not escrowed anymore. Funds will be hold and controlled by SONM totally from the start.

For those who missed the story about escrow. I saw somewhere info that they excluded escrow much earlier but it's all lies...

As I got it right SebastianJu should only escrow the Pre-ICO, also i can understand SOMN, its way to risky to give one guy access to probably 40 Million USD, even if he have a good reputation the last years, you can never trust someone from the Internet. They have still 3 People Multisignature system.

They should have talked about this earlier, thats true.
zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 04:01:39 PM

this is very good launch of sonm ico and
in one day alot of sonm tokens sold out
best of luck sonm
sonm project will be success
skingun

Activity: 47

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 04:09:05 PM

What value do you think this will hit bittrex at?
Zechis966

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

http://cointedtoken.com/

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 04:12:47 PM

Like I've had to say in other threads, ICO's are still so fresh you're literally bound to experience problems for the next year or so (if the market continues which I think it will!) with campaigns, distribution etc.

MGO had issues that I think partially stemmed from the multi-currency acceptance and I think that it should've just been avoided.

If someone is too lazy to shapeshift their tokens into ETH, and then deposit, then you shouldn't be looking for their money in an ICO, because invariably they're going to cause some fud down the line when 'doh i no knowe hao get my coyns out' ...

I traded for ETH and used ETH because it's a smart contract creating ERC20 tokens...what possible reason could you have for not having the time/effort to set up a few trades and walk away for a poop/smoke?

For all those saying this team is amateur, you might be right, but I wouldn't bet with logic in this market. If you're honestly putting money in right now to walk away from for 2 years, then be our guest and gtfo the thread but I bet you 90% of people (and the main reason the market keeps growing) are trying to gain some value from this ICO like the other 9/10.

Even if the team has much to learn or the distribution has issues, if this token hits 1 mid-large exchange then it's going up. All the cheaper ICO prices do because simply of the psychological value of a $0.12/token vs a $2.12/token.

Gekkoo

Activity: 604
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 04:23:52 PM

I thought about investing in this project, but it seems people are insecure... What is happening? There have been changes in the quantity of supply and what else? There was a rumor that a large group of investors guaranteed their participation in this project, is it true?
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 584 »
  Print  

Jump to: