Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:58:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Game of Thrones - Who will rule? Odds and betting discussion [Odds updated!]  (Read 27494 times)
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1156

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 03:29:22 PM

I think Dany will control the seven kingdom, to be honest George R.R. Martin has been a power to the women type of writer, he has always put women ahead of men and used men just as a plot, I think in the end it will be a lannisters vs dany and dany will come out Victor.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wendigo
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1036

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 04:24:17 PM

If I were George R.R. Martin or the show producers I would rewrite the story so that the individual with the highest odds ends up ruling over Westeros then proceed to bet a hell lot of money and win a couple of million dollars  Grin Jokes aside some people inside definitely know who will rule in the end so they will have a clear advantage for this prop bet.
FasTroy

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 05:12:05 PM

I will say Jon Snow since the series is full of surprises and what better to have a guy who was dead to come back to life to rule the domain. Grin
And he is a bastard as Tyrion Lannister would put it.  Cheesy
So what better of a surprise ending would that be! Wink
I agree with you mate, The scene of how Jon Snow come back to live after death is really awesome. I don't see that Daenerys will rule Westeros at the end of the series. Even it is the mother of dragons.

bbc.reporter (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1440

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 01:29:40 AM
Last edit: April 01, 2017, 08:42:37 AM by bbc.reporter

hold on a minute there!
have we forgotten that Game of Thrones is based on the book series called "A Song of Ice and Fire" which means the end is already known so what the hell are we even betting on! the story is out there for everyone to find and see what happens or even some may have read the books already and know it! Cheesy

p.s. i haven't read any comments here and i am not going to put some spoiler alerts around here for gods sake Smiley

The books are obviously not yet finished by George R. R. Martin. You would know this if you follow the series very closely. The TV series will see the end first before the books are written and the final books might be now based to the TV series with some minor changes according to some reports.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Hydrogen
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 07:08:35 AM

I suspect they're angling for a Jon Snow xoxo Daenerys Targeryan lovefest to create a united front against the Night King's incursions.

How the final battle plays out is anyone's guess. Based on the show's history, George R.R. Martin seems to believe in the concept of women out surviving their husbands.

All female gendered characters should probably have lower odds under male gendered characters.

I would guess Daenerys will survive to unite the clans & rule after Jon Snow perishes(again) in the final battle.
neochiny

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

Crypto.games

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2017, 07:28:49 AM

I'd go with Arya Stark.  Grin The common choices are Daenerys and Jon Snow but, G.R.R.M. is unpredictable.
I like Arya the most anyway since I think Daenerys is weak/too kind while Jon Snow is a 'maybe'.

So my bets would be Arya Stark and a bit for Jon Snow.  Grin Grin

But, it's still too early to place bets anyway. There's still two seasons, it'd be a long time yet to see the results.  Sad

████  ███████  ███
██████████
███      ███████
███      ███████████
██████████████████
████████
███   ████  ███████████
███ ███████████████
█████████
█████████████████
███  ███████
██████████████
███        ████████
███████████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████▀▀     ███     ▀▀██████
████▀   ▄▄█████████▄▄   ▀████
████▄▄▄███▀  ▀█▀  ▀███▄▄▄████
██▀▀▀██▀      ▀      ▀██▀▀▀██
█▀  ▄██               ██▄  ▀█
█   ████▄▄         ▄▄████   █
█▄  ▀██▀             ▀██▀  ▄█
██▄▄▄██▄             ▄██▄▄▄██
████▀▀▀███▄ ▄█ █▄ ▄███▀▀▀████
████▄   ▀▀███▄█████▀▀   ▄████
███████▄     ███     ▄███████
███████████▄▄███▄▄███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
..PLAY NOW..
███  ███████  ████
██████████
███████      ███
███████████      ███
██████████████████
████████
███████████  ████   ███
███████████████ ███
█████████
█████████████████
███████  ███
██████████████
████████        ███
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 11:54:57 PM

I will say Jon Snow since the series is full of surprises and what better to have a guy who was dead to come back to life to rule the domain. Grin
i believe most people who watch this series expect jon snow to rule westeros .

but it seems in the last episode daenerys targaryen the one who will make it happen , the odds shows it all , i don't know this series really full of surprises just make everybody getting excited to watch. usually betmoose.com held this kind bet but so far i can not see it there.

Yes, Jon Snow is also my bet. In the last season the flash backs has shown us that he is not really a bastard of Eddard but is the child of Raegar Targaryen and Lyanna Stark. In case you do not know Raegar is the rightful heir to the throne since he is the eldest son of Aerys the Second also known as the mad king. That makes Jon Snow a direct heir to the throne.

I speculate there will be a great battle between Daenerys and Jon and when one of her dragons try to burn Jon they will find out that he too cannot be burned. That is when they all bow to him, including Daenerys.
a lot of people has become jon snow fan after watching several episodes of the series, but i can not see daenerys targaryen, greyjoys or any other characters become adored. that reason gonna be my reference why jon snow the only one who deserve become the number 1 in this series.

it must be hard decision to make jon snow come back alive , as previously a lot of people disappointed with that situation Cheesy , pretty clear for me.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
rytyr

Activity: 473
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 12:16:56 AM

It is going to be Dany because she is the Mother of Dragons and nobody can touch her or tell he what to do with those beasts by her side.
And the King will be tough to decide but I would need to say Little Finger. Because he is deceptive and he fits into that world the way it is. All pretty on the outside but ugly on the inside. Lips sealed
bbc.reporter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 01:15:48 AM

Some spoiler hungry fan has claimed that he has spotted clues for season 7. That fan has found them in a reflection of the Night King's eye, funnily enough. Some fans do have a lot of time in their hands.

Warning, if you hate spoilers then do not click the link.

Clue-hungry fans who have been picking apart every pixel of the latest promo believe they have found something in the very last frame.

The dialogue-less teaser, released on Thursday, showed the three claimants to the Iron Throne - Cersei Lannister, Daenerys Targaryen and Jon Snow - taking their respective seats, before concluding with an ominous shot of the Night Kings icy blue eye.

Continue for the full spoilers here http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4370134/Game-Thrones-fans-claim-spot-season-seven-clues.html

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3934
Merit: 1405

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 06:09:13 AM

Obviously, Lord Varys will rule by proxy.

This makes sense.  And with the imp as an adviser and his brother Jaime in charge of the soldiers or whatever that protects and watches over King's Landing and all of the other realms.  The dragon queen might go back to the east and marry that guy she has sex with and live a quiet life, while Jon Snow dies in the big war vs the ice men guys thingie.

And the iron throne will be destroyed under the order of the dragon queen herself.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
BlockEye
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097

Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 06:42:39 AM

I agree with you mate, The scene of how Jon Snow come back to live after death is really awesome. I don't see that Daenerys will rule Westeros at the end of the series. Even it is the mother of dragons.

Her dragons will be eaten by ghost (jon snow wolf) Cheesy.. I will bet for Jon Snow and Dany because they have both 3.0 odds so i will have a sure profit if any of two will rule the westeros. I'm pretty sure that the winner will be from that two. I will cut my balls too if lord varys will be the ruler because if that gonna happened, There will be no more King next to him. You know what i mean.  Grin
Schuyler

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 06:54:24 AM

But Jon Snow is not really a bastard as he is the nephew of Neddard Stark. Although I myself would like to vote for him to rule them all, he is not likely to be the king, given the many twists and turns over the last few seasons. Bran might even have a better chance at becoming the ruler since his power is growing as the time progresses.
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 08:10:24 AM

I suspect they're angling for a Jon Snow xoxo Daenerys Targeryan lovefest to create a united front against the Night King's incursions.

How the final battle plays out is anyone's guess. Based on the show's history, George R.R. Martin seems to believe in the concept of women out surviving their husbands.

All female gendered characters should probably have lower odds under male gendered characters.

I would guess Daenerys will survive to unite the clans & rule after Jon Snow perishes(again) in the final battle.

This is obviously not the case in this series. While historically true, GoT does not represent historical facts.

The whole series, women play a very powerful role. Just look what position Cersei got herself into. Daenerys. Look where Sansa is heading and even the little kid.

EDIT: I may have misinterpreted what you were trying to say. Lower and higher odds can be confusing (is lower or higher better odds?)
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 10:47:43 AM

The Targaryeans will control all but one of the seven kingdoms which is Winterfell. But the attack of the white walkers will leave the north in dire need of help because they are the closes to the wall. I think they are better equipped to fight the walkers due to the fact that they are accustomed to the cold.
bbc.reporter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 12:15:09 AM

But Jon Snow is not really a bastard as he is the nephew of Neddard Stark. Although I myself would like to vote for him to rule them all, he is not likely to be the king, given the many twists and turns over the last few seasons. Bran might even have a better chance at becoming the ruler since his power is growing as the time progresses.

It is also very important to mention that Jon Snow is the son of the rightful heir to the throne before Robert's Rebellion happened. He is the son of Rhaegar Targaryen which makes him the nephew of Daenerys. We do not know how the story will develop when they discover that they are related. But the obvious choice of who will rule at the end of the story is Daenerys or Jon Snow.

In the news it says that the actor who played Euron Greyjoy has said that he will be satisfied in season 7. Will he kill his niece and nephew?

http://metro.co.uk/2017/04/03/game-of-thrones-euron-greyjoy-actor-teases-hell-be-satisfied-in-season-7-6551881/

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
bbc.reporter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 12:47:23 AM

Since this is a betting thread please forgive me and allow me to post Game of Thrones updates that contain spoilers in them. The latest news, spoilers and information give us more advantage like betting on sports. I promise not to post the spoilers here but I will post the links to the news that may contain spoilers.

Game Of Thrones legend accidentally drops massive season seven spoiler

Game Of Thrones returns in July but there are already thousands of rumours and fan theories about what might happen in the penultimate season.

The season seven spoilers are being kept top secret by bosses but the actor who plays Ser Jorah Mormont appears to have left something massive slip.

WARNING: Massive spoilers ahead.

Continue reading http://www.dailystar.co.uk/showbiz-tv/hot-tv/602803/game-of-thrones-season-7-spoilers-ser-jorah-mormont-lives

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 06, 2017, 01:17:46 AM

Some of you were really close... Brace yourselves because these are major spoilers...

Jon Snow is not the son of Ned Stark but son of his sister - Lyanna Stark and price Rhaegar Targaryen.
He will be the king and he will marry Daenerys Targaryen in the finale of the last book of the series 'A Dream of Spring'.
Hence the title of the saga "A Song of Ice and Fire' will get its full meaning as Jon is Ice and Daenerys is Fire, and this is their story.

Keep in mind that these are book spoilers, not TV series as I have no idea about changes of the story in TV adaptation.
bbc.reporter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 12:34:57 AM

‘GAME OF THRONES’ SEASON 7 SPOILERS: A FAN FAVORITE IS SET TO RETURN, BUT WHO IS IT?

Read in full http://www.inquisitr.com/4155641/game-of-thrones-season-7-spoilers-a-fan-favorite-is-set-to-return-but-who-is-it/

I am sharing this to whoever thinks it will be an advantage to their betting. The article contains small spoilers and it is nothing that I personally have not read yet. I also have an idea who that fan favorite character is because I have waited for *** last season but disappointingly did not appear.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 12:41:58 AM

This is obviously not the case in this series. While historically true, GoT does not represent historical facts.

The whole series, women play a very powerful role. Just look what position Cersei got herself into. Daenerys. Look where Sansa is heading and even the little kid.

EDIT: I may have misinterpreted what you were trying to say. Lower and higher odds can be confusing (is lower or higher better odds?)

It's true that women hold a lot of power in GoT, but they do not rule de jure.
They have influence, but do not rule.
I believe neither Jon nor Dany will rule Westeros, George will kill them.
Who will? I have no idea.
I'd bet on a higher odd, since that's what George is going to do.

Looking for a signature campaign.
elite3000
Legendary

Activity: 1073
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 03:29:49 AM

‘GAME OF THRONES’ SEASON 7 SPOILERS: A FAN FAVORITE IS SET TO RETURN, BUT WHO IS IT?

Read in full http://www.inquisitr.com/4155641/game-of-thrones-season-7-spoilers-a-fan-favorite-is-set-to-return-but-who-is-it/

I am sharing this to whoever thinks it will be an advantage to their betting. The article contains small spoilers and it is nothing that I personally have not read yet. I also have an idea who that fan favorite character is because I have waited for *** last season but disappointingly did not appear.

Will Syrio Forel be back?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: