Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:04:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Game of Thrones - Who will rule? Odds and betting discussion [Odds updated!]  (Read 27496 times)
sotoshihero

Activity: 850
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 11:04:25 PM

I think Daenerys will rule because John Snow doesn't want to rule, he just want to fight white walkers.
She has smartest and most manipulative guys Tyrion and Varys on her side, not to mention couple of dragons and big army.

This is what I am expecting too. I love this show and am very excited to watch again.But since it has a lot of twists in the series,this is maybe the purpose of this thread. Welcome to the Team Daenerys / Team Stark Cheesy
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2017, 11:33:21 PM

This is my favorite t.v show all of time and can't wait for the new season to start. Now for my prediction on who will rule at the end of the series. If I was going to bet my bet would be on The Night King and the reason why is because that is how the show started which could be a hint for the future, I'm only guessing. Daenerys is too obvious so I can't see that happening and like some have said Jon Snow doesn't really want to rule and just fight white walkers. I won't be betting but good luck to the ones that are.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
bbc.reporter (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1444

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 01:07:03 AM

John Snow is the song of ice and fire. He will rule.
Or the drawf... Grin

I do not think Jon Snow is the fire like Daenerys is. If you remember in season 2 or was it 3 when Jon saved the then lord commander of the Night's Watch, Jon burned his hand when he threw the lamp to the undead attacking them. If he was like Daenarys, fire will not have an effect on him.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 01:18:29 AM

I am guessing that Jon and Daenerys will have an alliance and jon snow will give the throne to Daenerys  because he doesn't want to rule but he only wants to live a normal life and just want everyone to unite against the white walkers. So my answer againto  who will rule is Daenerys.
Hydrogen
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 05:36:12 PM

John Snow is the song of ice and fire. He will rule.
Or the drawf... Grin

"A Song of Fire and Ice," is an interesting title.

Daenerys with her dragons and immunity to fire could represent the "Fire" part.

The Night King with his ice zombies who can only exist in cold weather could be the "Ice".

Jon Snow could also be "Ice" as he's from the north which exists closer to perpetual winter.

I still think George RR Martin is angling for a Daenerys xoxo Jon Snow romance.

That's the Fire and Ice.

Cheesy
bbc.reporter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 01:03:55 AM

@Hydrogen. Jon Snow and Daenerys are really very closely related. Jon is really the nephew of Daenerys if the flash backs from last season really says that he is the son of Llyana Stark and Rhaegar Targeryan. But I speculate that there might be another twist to the story. Jon could also be the son of Robert Barathreon. We will have to wait for the last 2 seasons to know.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
dollarbill$44

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 11:23:04 AM

There are 2 seasons left ...
Hydrogen
Legendary

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 06:35:38 PM

@Hydrogen. Jon Snow and Daenerys are really very closely related. Jon is really the nephew of Daenerys if the flash backs from last season really says that he is the son of Llyana Stark and Rhaegar Targeryan. But I speculate that there might be another twist to the story. Jon could also be the son of Robert Barathreon. We will have to wait for the last 2 seasons to know.

Good point. I didn't think of that. Did Targeryan's practice intermarriage with family members?

I thought about Jon being a son of Robert due to him having the "coal black" hair which seems like a dominant trait of the Baratheon family.

If Jon was Ryaegar's son, he would probably have the platinum blonde hair of Targeryans?

bbc.reporter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 01:27:01 AM

@Hydrogen. Questions and speculations are abound if you are a fan of the series. The unpredictability and the twists we have experienced in the past shows that the author is trying to lead us one way but the truth is in the other way. Jon Snow's parentage might be different from what we were thinking. He might be a Baratheon.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
bbc.reporter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 01:53:10 AM

This is every spoiler the site winteriscoming.net has on the Game of Thrones season 7. Read it if you are speculating and betting or gambling real money on the show. The article is 37 pages long, very well written and a must read for the fans of the show. Only if you do not mind knowing what could happen before it happens.

Filming on Game of Thrones season 7 is over. With the premiere date of July 16 announced and the teasers trickling out, the HBO hype machine is churning. Much like last year, there’s a sense that we’re in uncharted territory. The season is starting later than usual. There will only be seven episodes instead of 10. And story-wise, we’ve sailed over the edge of the known world of the page and in to the murky seas of the still unfinished The Winds of Winter and the yet-to-be-started A Dream of Spring.

Read in full https://winteriscoming.net/2017/05/01/every-game-of-thrones-spoiler-we-know-for-season-7/

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
BlockEye
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097

Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 02:27:58 AM

Good point. I didn't think of that. Did Targeryan's practice intermarriage with family members?

I thought about Jon being a son of Robert due to him having the "coal black" hair which seems like a dominant trait of the Baratheon family.

If Jon was Ryaegar's son, he would probably have the platinum blonde hair of Targeryans?

This facts made me think. You have a point there. But if you consider on the stark family side. There are some family members there that have a black hair like Arya and Bran. Maybe he get the color of his hair from his mother bloodline because if he is the son of robert, Her mother will tell it to Ned so that Jon's life will not be complicated. But we will see what are the truth on the next season, it seems like there are many revelation will gonna happened.
bitjoin

Activity: 1372
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 04:20:10 PM

haha class thread i would bet on nobody ruling though i think everyone will be wiped out by the white walkers who will also die off themselves anyway.  After this a new world will emerge without magic much like our current one.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
.....5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y......
|     TWITTER     |    TELEGRAM    |     DISCORD     |
....JOIN NOW....
bbc.reporter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 02:25:12 AM

This facts made me think. You have a point there. But if you consider on the stark family side. There are some family members there that have a black hair like Arya and Bran. Maybe he get the color of his hair from his mother bloodline because if he is the son of robert, Her mother will tell it to Ned so that Jon's life will not be complicated. But we will see what are the truth on the next season, it seems like there are many revelation will gonna happened.

You might be right. It is impossible for Jon Snow to be Robert's son. It would have been easier for Ned, without all the hiding and the lying about the baby. There is also no need to hide anything if Jon was really a Baratheon. His rule would be stronger in fact.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 910
Merit: 550

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 05:37:56 AM

I'm a big fun of GOT. This is really interesting. Well, I think it's Daenerys Targaryen, Queen of the Andals, Queen of Meereen, the Rhoynar, and the First Men, Lady Regnant of the Seven Kingdom, Protector of the Realm, Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, Breaker of Chains, and Mother of Dragons because the throne is hers by birthright, she has proven that she can conquer, she has proven that she can rule, she can balance justice by mercy, people are willing to follow her, she's the the rightful Targaryen heir, Dragons will be needed to defeat the undead, and the Prophecy. If we remember back to the fifth season premiere, "The Wars To Come" Cersei commanded Maggy tell her about her future. Maggy tells Cersei some home truths "You'll be Queen, for a time. Then come another-younger, more beautiful to cast you down and take all you hold dear." And with that Daenerys Targaryen will rule the whole land.  Cool
bbc.reporter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 12:32:04 AM

This show has 2 more season left before the curtains go down and we have to say farewell after years and years of following it. We have seen the characters grow and he have seen some die and one come back from the dead. I will miss this show and I hope another one like it will be made.

Well we are in luck.

It’s official: HBO is working on Game of Thrones spinoffs

Game of Thrones showrunners David Benioff and Dan Weiss will be “attached” to the four projects, as will A Song of Ice and Fire author George R.R. Martin, although none of them will do any actual writing. Goldman and Wray will even work directly with Martin on their projects. That may be what Martin was referring to a couple months back, when he wrote that he was involved with “lots of stuff with HBO that I cannot talk about yet.”

Read the whole excitement http://winteriscoming.net/2017/05/04/official-hbo-working-game-thrones-spinoff/

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
hatshepsut93
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 2147

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 03:50:38 AM

It can be very likely that the Seven Kingdoms will return to their pre-Conquest state, they were united by Targaryens only 300 years ago while their history as sovereign kingdoms lasts for thousands years. Also the question itself might be tricky, maybe some of the kingdoms will secede or get destroyed by Wight Walkers, maybe someone will be ruling it from the shadow, like Varys or Littlefinger, or Tyrion would be de-facto ruler as Hand of the King. This can create a lot of frustration amongst people who made bets, because it would be unclear who won.

.BEST.CHANGE..███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 07:49:54 AM

This show has 2 more season left before the curtains go down and we have to say farewell after years and years of following it. We have seen the characters grow and he have seen some die and one come back from the dead. I will miss this show and I hope another one like it will be made.

Well we are in luck.

Game of Thrones showrunners David Benioff and Dan Weiss will be “attached” to the four projects, as will A Song of Ice and Fire author George R.R. Martin, although none of them will do any actual writing. Goldman and Wray will even work directly with Martin on their projects. That may be what Martin was referring to a couple months back, when he wrote that he was involved with “lots of stuff with HBO that I cannot talk about yet.”

Read the whole excitement http://winteriscoming.net/2017/05/04/official-hbo-working-game-thrones-spinoff/

looking forward to the spinoffs as well. it probably would be robert's rebellion storyline as it mainly has the direct effect on the current got story though I would love to see aegon's conquest. Cheesy

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Hydrogen
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2017, 09:42:06 PM

Four game of thrones spinoff series is more than I expected.   Smiley

I wonder if they'll be similar to comic book character series on netflix.

There may also be a Patrick Rothfuss based "Name of the Wind" series coming.

I think someone bought the tv/movie rights awhile ago.
bbc.reporter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2017, 12:54:06 AM

It can be very likely that the Seven Kingdoms will return to their pre-Conquest state, they were united by Targaryens only 300 years ago while their history as sovereign kingdoms lasts for thousands years. Also the question itself might be tricky, maybe some of the kingdoms will secede or get destroyed by Wight Walkers, maybe someone will be ruling it from the shadow, like Varys or Littlefinger, or Tyrion would be de-facto ruler as Hand of the King. This can create a lot of frustration amongst people who made bets, because it would be unclear who won.

You might be correct. Let us see what will happen at the end of season 7 and try to determine what might happen in the following season, which will also be the last.

If the whole of Westoros is destroyed then the winning bet would be the Night King. Ruling from the shadow is possible but there will always be a ruler who faces the people. Whoever it is, that is the winning bet.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
bbc.reporter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 12:59:50 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=giYeaKsXnsI

Latest trailer from Game of Thrones. I read an article that said that the last 2 seasons will be more fast paced than the previous 6 seasons. All the character development in the series is finished and now it is time for an action packed season!

The odds are still the same.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: