Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:01:55 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Game of Thrones - Who will rule? Odds and betting discussion [Odds updated!]  (Read 27508 times)
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 01:45:10 PM

So I watched the leaked episode. Grin

All I can say is, WOW!!! That was one of the best Game of Thrones I have watched so far. I like the way Daenarys was asking for Jon Snow's advice, and making the audience think that she followed it.

But on the battle field, NO! She did not follow it. I will say no more. I reckon we are spoiling it too enough for the people who have not watched it yet.

**********************    SPOILERS    ******************************

I think Daenerys did follow Jon Snow's advice. Daenerys wanted to take her army & dragons to attack the city where Cersei is That would result in civilian casualties and destruction of property. Instead Daenerys attacked only the army which minimized civilian deaths. She might have listened to Jon Snow even though it didn't seem like it.   Cheesy

Agree with everyone who said it was one of the best episodes so far.

Well, they did come to the conclusion not the burn down the city using dragons by themselves previously and without Jon xD

Looking for a signature campaign.
mtnsaa
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 05:21:12 PM

The action was great for the final 10-20 minutes, it was not better than some previous scenes in terms of photography and direction but how it all was scripted was great and very suspenseful. But *spoilers* it's clear to my "prophecy" is taking some shape, Daenerys already appeared vulnerable (and her dragons), she will die (a dragon or two eventually) in an epic fashion in my opinion, she'll be kind of a martyr the way Jon Snow already is. But I don't think Snow will take the throne since it's not who he is and Sansa is already comfortable there, or at least "learning the ropes".

I think this is most likely how it will all play out after some hard battles and casualties with the Night King and Cersei. Jamie will most certainly betray Cersei and also sacrifice himself in the process.
grermezter

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 05:51:21 PM

Jon Snow is the best option for the Iron Throne, aside the fact thay he is the legitimate heir to the iron throne,  He is a gentle ruler and he can be firm when he needs to, Daenerys is hot headed like his father, Whiles Jon forgave the Kastarks and the other Lords for not fighting against him in the battle of the Bastards, Daenerys is threatening to use kill everyone who doesn't bend the knee, She is following in the steps of Stannis Barratheon.

bbc.reporter (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1454

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 01:40:28 AM

It is time for a guessing game!

Who do you think saved Jaime Lannister from Drogon, when he tried to attack Daenarys?

I have a strong feeling it was Jon Snow. They need Jaime to be a hostage to get Cersei's attention and also to negotiate terms with her.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
jualidbitmixer

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 01:49:15 AM

Who do you think saved Jaime Lannister from Drogon, when he tried to attack Daenarys?

I have a strong feeling it was Jon Snow. They need Jaime to be a hostage to get Cersei's attention and also to negotiate terms with her.

Actually Bronn save him before the drogon hit him with fire. Well the ending scene is Jaime drowning on the river, maybe Jaime will be a hostage and he will meet his brother tyrion. After watch the latest episode, i prefer Jon to take the iron throne, maybe i will yolo bet on him next week lmao.
sotoshihero

Activity: 850
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 02:25:28 AM

Yes, I think its better for Jons Snow to save him or together with Tyrion. But still I am clueless about it. Smiley I am a big fan of this show. Very excited every Sunday  or the day after.
Hydrogen
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 10:01:49 AM

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/07/business/hackers-demand-ransom-for-stolen-hbo-files.html

^ Those who leaked the last game of thrones episode are holding future HBO media/data hostage, threatening to leak all if HBO doesn't pay a ransom of $6 million in bitcoin.

The funny thing here is, many game of thrones fans will be praying HBO doesn't pay the ransom so they can get future episodes early.
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 10:10:54 AM

Yes, I think its better for Jons Snow to save him or together with Tyrion. But still I am clueless about it. Smiley I am a big fan of this show. Very excited every Sunday  or the day after.

How can you be so blonde? Jon wasn't there it was bron who saved him and it's so clear, that due to the force of the fire they both sunk down, and Jamie went deeper, that's only done to save him, he's very much alive and not a hostage. If you don't know, cersei is to die at the hands of her brother, she suspected it would be tyrion but all facts point it shall be Jamie.
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/07/business/hackers-demand-ransom-for-stolen-hbo-files.html

^ Those who leaked the last game of thrones episode are holding future HBO media/data hostage, threatening to leak all if HBO doesn't pay a ransom of $6 million in bitcoin.

The funny thing here is, many game of thrones fans will be praying HBO doesn't pay the ransom so they can get future episodes early.

Hahaha I don't know whether I should support the hackers or the HBO it's enethicial to do it and hold someone for ransom but then I love GOT a lot, but I hope they don't realize only one and that to early bloody it's a long wait for the next one.
grermezter

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 10:21:19 AM

Unless Jon Snow is able to teleport, and i very much doubt that the Lord of the Light gave him that ability when he rose him for the dead, I know that it was definitely Sir Bronn of the Blackwater the sell sword who rescued him from the Fire of Drogon, He is definitely the only who could save him and i don't think Dickon has the courage to save someone from a fire breathing dragon.

Ewox

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 04:30:54 PM

I think it was Jaime's brother who saved him; Tyrion. He was so stupid to think he could clash his sword on Daenerys taking advantage just because Drogon was hit. That's just my opinion though, because no matter how much you hate your brother; your brother will always be your brother especially by blood.
bbc.reporter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 01:29:54 AM

It would be a big mistake for the hackers to use bitcoin. Remember the Wannacry ransomware hackers who tried to move their coins in Shapeshift to convert to Monero? Like them, the HBO hackers might have their coins frozen somewhere. Bitcoin mixers are not to be trusted too especially if your address is known for stealing millions.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 03:57:18 AM

I think this is most likely how it will all play out after some hard battles and casualties with the Night King and Cersei. Jamie will most certainly betray Cersei and also sacrifice himself in the process.

Why is everyone writing Jamie is going to kill Cersei
Is there some leak I'm not aware of?

Hahaha I don't know whether I should support the hackers or the HBO it's enethicial to do it and hold someone for ransom but then I love GOT a lot, but I hope they don't realize only one and that to early bloody it's a long wait for the next one.

If you love Game of Thrones, you'd want them to make money
*says iluvbitcoins while pirating episodes*

Also, it was Bronn for the takedown

I think it was Jaime's brother who saved him; Tyrion. He was so stupid to think he could clash his sword on Daenerys taking advantage just because Drogon was hit. That's just my opinion though, because no matter how much you hate your brother; your brother will always be your brother especially by blood.

Yeah, I highly doubt a dwarf in an armor jumped from a galloping horse and knocked down Jaime Lannister (in armor)

It would be a big mistake for the hackers to use bitcoin. Remember the Wannacry ransomware hackers who tried to move their coins in Shapeshift to convert to Monero? Like them, the HBO hackers might have their coins frozen somewhere. Bitcoin mixers are not to be trusted too especially if your address is known for stealing millions.

Bad image for bitcoin..

lockept93

Activity: 448
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2017, 07:04:44 AM

Nice season so far. I watch every episode 2 times, first in english, then in german.
 Cool

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 12:36:02 PM

Nice season so far. I watch every episode 2 times, first in english, then in german.
 Cool

Yeah its probably the best season so far if you ask me. That last episode was epic. Arya training with brienne, dany almost into believing jon, bronn doing what he does best saving a lannister's ass and drogon burning the shit out of everyone! Though if you've watched the leak its an excruciating wait for episode 5

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 12:24:08 AM

Cool

Yeah its probably the best season so far if you ask me. That last episode was epic. Arya training with brienne, dany almost into believing jon, bronn doing what he does best saving a lannister's ass and drogon burning the shit out of everyone! Though if you've watched the leak its an excruciating wait for episode 5

Indeed, what I hate the most is that on Monday I'm getting home at 4:30 while the episode airs at 3:00
I won't be able to watch it ;(
If I stream on mobile data, I'll have to get a mortgage xD

It would be interesting if Deny and Jon got married
However, who would rule xD
They can't both be rulers o.o

bbc.reporter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 01:17:27 AM

@iluvbitcoins. They can rule as king and queen and build the best 7 kingdoms the realm has ever seen. Hehehe, if only it were possible. I speculate Jon will die in the end of the whole series.

I also have some new spoilers.

SPOILERS!!!

Jon is not illegitimate. His parents were married in secret.
He will touch Drogon and this will make Dany more curious about him.
Tyrion and Jamie will have a secret meeting.
Gendry is back.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 08:31:21 AM

@iluvbitcoins. They can rule as king and queen and build the best 7 kingdoms the realm has ever seen. Hehehe, if only it were possible. I speculate Jon will die in the end of the whole series.

SPOILERS!!!

Gendry is back.

Where are these spoilers coming from? Cheesy
Is another episode leaked?

bbc.reporter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 12:10:28 AM

@iluvbitcoins. I am the 3 eyed raven in this thread, I know all that was and all that will be. Cheesy

Wait for the next episode and see how accurate my 3rd eye is in seeing these things.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
shimbark123

Activity: 574

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 02:17:55 AM

I don't believe that cersei will rule the 7 kingdoms. There were no opposition will rule in the end of any movies nor series. I assure that. I think that Daenary's will rule the 7 kingdoms, not just she's the daughter of the mad king, but she really has the leadership to rule and she is so DAMN POWERFUL. Imagine 3 dragons with the largest army. But what's in my mind is the white walkers.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
jtipt

Activity: 1064
Merit: 529

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 05:34:12 AM

SPOILERS!!!

Gendry is back.

Where are these spoilers coming from? Cheesy
Is another episode leaked?
No, apparently the whole script for season 7 has been leaked. I'm not 100% sure if it's true but have seen such reports of the script being leaked on reddit as well as other discussion groups. Trying to avoid the spoilers as much as possible  Undecided
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: