Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:51:15 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Game of Thrones - Who will rule? Odds and betting discussion [Odds updated!]  (Read 27508 times)
Hydrogen
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 09:12:59 PM

I just read all the leaked scripts from the Season 8 an not all the Stark's are going to die, Only Bran is going to die alongside lots of the Main cast. Damn its going to be a bitter sweet affair and after Bran dies, the White Walkers will resurrect him and he will become the Night King again. This story is far from over.

Bran becomes the night king? Does that mean the night king is dead?

If the night king is the 1st white walker, who made the other white walkers, does it mean if the night king dies all of the white walkers die as well?

There could be a bit of a contradiction there.
bbc.reporter (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1454

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 12:30:04 AM

Season 8 leaks have started to go around the internet. According to the leak, Jon and Daenerys will have a baby and the remaining Starks will die?

That is hard to believe. But if the source is the same as the one who leaked the script from season 7 then it could be true.
I just read all the leaked scripts from the Season 8 an not all the Stark's are going to die, Only Bran is going to die alongside lots of the Main cast. Damn its going to be a bitter sweet affair and after Bran dies, the White Walkers will resurrect him and he will become the Night King again. This story is far from over.

Are these leaked scripts confirmed to be accurate? This might be a ploy by HBO to release fake scripts and make us think the series will go one way but really it will go the other way.

After the season 7 leaks, I reckon HBO will be wiser and more careful.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 03:18:32 AM

Season 8 leaks have started to go around the internet. According to the leak, Jon and Daenerys will have a baby and the remaining Starks will die?

That is hard to believe. But if the source is the same as the one who leaked the script from season 7 then it could be true.

Are these leaked scripts confirmed to be accurate? This might be a ploy by HBO to release fake scripts and make us think the series will go one way but really it will go the other way.

From the season finale i believe that the script for the season 8 that was leaked is totally valid, Because spoilers ahead Euron used his ships to carry the golden company from Essos to Westeros,which they will then use to conquer the country whiles they are fighting the Walkers and the Army of the Undead.Leaked scripts sounds legit to me.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 09:24:34 AM

From the season finale i believe that the script for the season 8 that was leaked is totally valid, Because spoilers ahead Euron used his ships to carry the golden company from Essos to Westeros,which they will then use to conquer the country whiles they are fighting the Walkers and the Army of the Undead.Leaked scripts sounds legit to me.

Before today's finale there were two scrips one where cersei sets them on fire and dies two euron leaves, get golden mercenaries, Jamie walks away, there's snow in South and that short incest scene and tyrion watches the boat rocking. It's all true I read up to episode three and I am bit confused about bran being the night king, what is confirmed is that he shall be the reason why the king went mad in first place and yes he does travel back when the children of forest make the first white Walker, and he dies cause he's a idiot, meera tries to safe him but he fails to, see denerys is pregnant lol and so far Jon, Sansa, arya, and denerys tyrion are safe. But those scrips are true now that this finale is come. But it's really sad scripts, got is turning boring and without ideas.
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 12:54:31 AM

Before today's finale there were two scrips one where cersei sets them on fire and dies two euron leaves, get golden mercenaries, Jamie walks away, there's snow in South and that short incest scene and tyrion watches the boat rocking. It's all true I read up to episode three and I am bit confused about bran being the night king, what is confirmed is that he shall be the reason why the king went mad in first place and yes he does travel back when the children of forest make the first white Walker, and he dies cause he's a idiot, meera tries to safe him but he fails to, see denerys is pregnant lol and so far Jon, Sansa, arya, and denerys tyrion are safe. But those scrips are true now that this finale is come. But it's really sad scripts, got is turning boring and without ideas.

I've read about these leaks as well and i'm not its legit as people may not like he outcome. It even said jon and danaerys would die and they'll have a son who'll eventually sit on the iron through after a lot of deaths of major characters. Season 7's finale though is really good. Especially that last part with vyserion obliterating the wall with white fire.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
bbc.reporter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 01:05:06 AM

What are your opinions on Tyrion? Why is he very concerned about who Daenerys sleeps with? He was acting the same way with Dario Naharis and adviced Dany to leave him in Essos in season 6.

Will there be another twist in the story? Is Tyrion really a snake like Littlefinger?

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
jtipt

Activity: 1064
Merit: 529

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 03:28:15 AM

What are your opinions on Tyrion? Why is he very concerned about who Daenerys sleeps with? He was acting the same way with Dario Naharis and adviced Dany to leave him in Essos in season 6.

Will there be another twist in the story? Is Tyrion really a snake like Littlefinger?
One of the theory suggests that he made a shady deal with cerise after he heard that she was pregnant, and what why he was lurking outside of Dany's cabin maybe because he felt guilty for making that deal. Another theory says that may he tyrion has become the new Jorah and that why wasn't so cool about Dany and Jon hooking up.
mtnsaa
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 09:04:24 PM

One of the theory suggests that he made a shady deal with cerise after he heard that she was pregnant, and what why he was lurking outside of Dany's cabin maybe because he felt guilty for making that deal. Another theory says that may he tyrion has become the new Jorah and that why wasn't so cool about Dany and Jon hooking up.

Lol, I don't think so, I think it's pretty evident that Tyrion as the hand of the queen needs to be concerned about this. Kinda like a relationship in the workplace, what if the relationship doesn't work? You still need to go to work and work with your ex. This is the same, and to add fuel to the fire, one could argue that when Jon Snow (and Daenerys) learn about his heritage there could be some issues (yes, incest!). This could create a lot of tension and that could spill into strategic decisions going forward.

To me that's all there is to this scene, he was worried because he was thinking long term.
patt0
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005

Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 10:13:17 PM

Are these odds correct? Even after the last episode? Never thought about betting on this lol, but I sure wasn't expecting that Snow would be a Targaryen.
The Night King, also keeps getting better and better, and characters keep dying lol, so who knows, maybe he will rule xD I must keep an eye on this.

bbc.reporter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 12:57:39 AM

@jtipt. If he becomes like Jorah then all he can do is listen by the door and maybe fap vigorously to get rid of the horny feeling. Cheesy

But in all seriousness, your theory of Tyrion making a secret deal with Cersei makes sense. There might be another twist in the story and we will see him become the villain.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
jtipt

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 03:43:05 AM

@jtipt. If he becomes like Jorah then all he can do is listen by the door and maybe fap vigorously to get rid of the horny feeling. Cheesy

But in all seriousness, your theory of Tyrion making a secret deal with Cersei makes sense. There might be another twist in the story and we will see him become the villain.
Yeah, but I don't want to see tyrion become the villain. The most simple explanation of the scene is obviously as mtnssa has said above, that tyrion is just concerned that if Daenerys gets into a relationship during a war that might not be good for them.
jualidbitmixer

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 03:56:27 AM

Yeah, but I don't want to see tyrion become the villain. The most simple explanation of the scene is obviously as mtnssa has said above, that tyrion is just concerned that if Daenerys gets into a relationship during a war that might not be good for them.

Tyrion also love on his family Lannister for sure, actually there is an interesting scene in the last episode scene where Tyrion look at the daenerys room which is Jon and daenerys fuck.

There are 2 options actually, happy ending or sad ending. If sad ending white walkers will win and rule the seven kingdom lol even its like impossible to be a sad ending, what is the odds for this though ?
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 05:49:04 PM

Lol, I don't think so, I think it's pretty evident that Tyrion as the hand of the queen needs to be concerned about this. Kinda like a relationship in the workplace, what if the relationship doesn't work? You still need to go to work and work with your ex. This is the same, and to add fuel to the fire, one could argue that when Jon Snow (and Daenerys) learn about his heritage there could be some issues (yes, incest!). This could create a lot of tension and that could spill into strategic decisions going forward.

To me that's all there is to this scene, he was worried because he was thinking long term.

They're just going to seal the alliance with an heir.
Shit got real.

In GoT all the incest children turned out fine, don't see why Jon/Deny wouldn't.
Though, Jon got fucked, cause he bent the knee, could of been the ruler of 7 kingdoms.
Once Deny finds out, she's probably going to let him rule and she's going to be the queen.

Looking for a signature campaign.
bbc.reporter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 12:44:38 AM

Tyrion also love on his family Lannister for sure, actually there is an interesting scene in the last episode scene where Tyrion look at the daenerys room which is Jon and daenerys fuck.

There are 2 options actually, happy ending or sad ending. If sad ending white walkers will win and rule the seven kingdom lol even its like impossible to be a sad ending, what is the odds for this though ?

But there is also a theory that Tyrion is really a Targaryen. According the theory, the mad king raped Tyrion's mother and bore the imp.

Also remember that one of the dragons allowed Tyrion to touch it before unlocking the giant chains in season 6.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
jtipt

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 11:04:52 AM

But there is also a theory that Tyrion is really a Targaryen. According the theory, the mad king raped Tyrion's mother and bore the imp.

Also remember that one of the dragons allowed Tyrion to touch it before unlocking the giant chains in season 6.
Nah that theory is actually very weak, there is no real facts supporting it. As for the dragons they just sensed that tyrion was there to help them as he was and he unchained them so they were good with him. If we say dragons are just like any other animals they can sense who is their friend and who isn't, it doesn't necessarily mean that dragons are only friendly with targaryens.
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 12:44:36 PM

Nah that theory is actually very weak, there is no real facts supporting it. As for the dragons they just sensed that tyrion was there to help them as he was and he unchained them so they were good with him. If we say dragons are just like any other animals they can sense who is their friend and who isn't, it doesn't necessarily mean that dragons are only friendly with targaryens.

He is an imp though, would make sense why he's an imp (incest), and if you remember the beginning of the series
That's Targaryen blonde, not Lannister blonde

Season 1

pic 2, too big for img

Dunno why his hair color started changing  Cheesy
It's not very unlikely, his father hated him

Looking for a signature campaign.
grermezter

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 12:58:03 PM

Unlike Jon Snow's heritage being shown through out the show, there has not been any clues which shows that Tyrion is slightly a Targaryen and mind you the dragon wanted to be free of the chains that's why they left him touch them. I doubt that the show creators will show of Tyrion's true parentage in the last season which will be all about the war against the White Walkers.

tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3990
Merit: 1426

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 01:17:53 PM

The season 8 leaks are BS.   It all originated in 4chan, and as we all know 4chan is a cesspool of trolls and fake news on the internet.  And are the scripts for the next season done already?  It's not gonna be released until around October or November of 2019 I think.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 02:12:07 PM

The season 8 leaks are BS.   It all originated in 4chan, and as we all know 4chan is a cesspool of trolls and fake news on the internet.  And are the scripts for the next season done already?  It's not gonna be released until around October or November of 2019 I think.
Yeah even though the fake script was amazing, i doubt that's what going to happen for real and it seems that not even the characters have read the real script so far, so its bound to be trolls trying to mislead the everyone. I am hoping that a leaked script is released cant wait for that long.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
mtnsaa
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 05:55:31 PM

Unlike Jon Snow's heritage being shown through out the show, there has not been any clues which shows that Tyrion is slightly a Targaryen and mind you the dragon wanted to be free of the chains that's why they left him touch them. I doubt that the show creators will show of Tyrion's true parentage in the last season which will be all about the war against the White Walkers.

I think even if Tyrion heritage involves being a Targaryen the showrunners won't focus on that. In the book, that's another story, but as far as I know there are many stories that didn't make the cut, like Lady Stoneheart and others, which I think it was a good decision since with such low number of episodes they show will be all over the place trying to fit all pieces together.

If the book reveal some Targaryen connection here it can be cool but I don't see how it really adds anything to the plot (unless it actually does somehow, please enlighten me if you can imagine how!)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: