Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:57:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35]
  Print  
Author Topic: Game of Thrones - Who will rule? Odds and betting discussion [Odds updated!]  (Read 27494 times)
TheCoinGrabber

Activity: 994
Merit: 302

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 02:53:37 PM

I'm probably the only who who doesn't think season 8 was that bad, I really enjoyed it Tongue
Well, except episode 3, that was way too dark to see anything.

I mean everyone wanted to see that epic battle and in the end all the scenes were just way too dark.

It was not bad. It was very disappointing, however. The writers set up some characters for 7 seasons and they ended their story arcs like they have forgotten that there was a set up hehehe.

Does anyone have more rants? Do it now, I will lock the thread in 3 days.

Yes, one more rant LOL. It seems the only actor who was really all praises for the last season was Sophie Turner, even had the guts to call fans "disrespectful". Hope Dark Phoenix would be a floppy bird instead.

Many of the more established actors look visibly pissed, especially Conleth Hill and Peter Dinkelage. Emilia Clarke was kinda sarcastic about it but she look also disappointed. Kit Harrington who outright called it disappointing is now in "rehab".

That's what I tell people saying fans are just picky - even the actors and GRRM were pissed.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 06:25:51 PM

Oh, I didn't know that there is the serial's discussion here.
Well, I have heard that even more than a milion of people signed a petition about refilling of the last season. I guess it's just another strategy of producers to finis the serial as it finished. To awake the wave of shock and talk on the media and social networks.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
bbc.reporter (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1439

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 03:34:20 AM

I'm probably the only who who doesn't think season 8 was that bad, I really enjoyed it Tongue
Well, except episode 3, that was way too dark to see anything.

I mean everyone wanted to see that epic battle and in the end all the scenes were just way too dark.

It was not bad. It was very disappointing, however. The writers set up some characters for 7 seasons and they ended their story arcs like they have forgotten that there was a set up hehehe.

Does anyone have more rants? Do it now, I will lock the thread in 3 days.

Yes, one more rant LOL. It seems the only actor who was really all praises for the last season was Sophie Turner, even had the guts to call fans "disrespectful". Hope Dark Phoenix would be a floppy bird instead.

Many of the more established actors look visibly pissed, especially Conleth Hill and Peter Dinkelage. Emilia Clarke was kinda sarcastic about it but she look also disappointed. Kit Harrington who outright called it disappointing is now in "rehab".

That's what I tell people saying fans are just picky - even the actors and GRRM were pissed.

Can you share the links where those actors and actresses shared their disappointment?

In any case, I predict the Dark Phoenix will be rated below 60% in rottentomatoes.com hehehe. The trailers have never gotten me excited about it.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
kenzawak

Activity: 658
Merit: 851

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 09:02:56 AM

My thoughts as well...

JohnBitCo

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 10:23:06 AM

Well, I have heard that even more than a milion of people signed a petition about refilling of the last season. I guess it's just another strategy of producers to finis the serial as it finished. To awake the wave of shock and talk on the media and social networks.

Everyone is the point of view that this last season of games of thrones was really disappointing. If many people signed a petition, is it possible we might see another season of game of thrones ?
Naida_BR

Activity: 980
Merit: 62

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 11:03:08 AM

Obviously, they will try to make more money. I heard that they are going to film one more episode of a different ending scenario.
Smart move, but it shows that they only care about making money and not to give to the fans a good ending that would make them happy after spending time and years watching the series.
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 4863

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
June 02, 2019, 02:10:05 PM

I read somewhere that HBO only had the rights until this last season and that is why they had to cram the story line, but that of course does not excuse the shitshow of the story line itself!

So I would guess if there is another season then there is another deal that needs to be hammered out and it might not be HBO, it would probably be feature films now.

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
thin

Activity: 420
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 03, 2019, 08:19:00 PM

Everyone is the point of view that this last season of games of thrones was really disappointing. If many people signed a petition, is it possible we might see another season of game of thrones ?

you know, you already saw it, and have an impression. No matter what would happen, you already can't change your feelings about it. So why spending money on expensive movie production which will be starting with bad background? better wait couple of years, and release spin-off.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35]
  Print  

Jump to: