Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:57:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 [546] 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 ... 1157 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments  (Read 646578 times)
TeMHuK

Activity: 728
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:01:56 PM

I'm sorry I don't have the time to read 500+ pages but I have one thing that is puzzling me and couldn't find it clearly... where is the interest MNX supply coming from?
I mean, on the long term, I understand there are 1.5M coins reserved to pay interests but what happens after it dries out?

I mean, if the system is not sustainable on long/indefinite term, first thing to question is if it looks like a ponzi?

Don't get me wrong, the idea and the project look quite promising, I already put some fiat in it but I wouldn't go far beyond with a consistent investment without understanding the mechanism of giving away "free" (virtually unlimited) interest.

Thanks,
Bank take percents from each mined block. More info you can find in white paper https://minexcoin.com/html/download/wpeng.pdf

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tex83rb

Activity: 606
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:18:20 PM

I'm sorry I don't have the time to read 500+ pages but I have one thing that is puzzling me and couldn't find it clearly... where is the interest MNX supply coming from?
I mean, on the long term, I understand there are 1.5M coins reserved to pay interests but what happens after it dries out?

I mean, if the system is not sustainable on long/indefinite term, first thing to question is if it looks like a ponzi?

Don't get me wrong, the idea and the project look quite promising, I already put some fiat in it but I wouldn't go far beyond with a consistent investment without understanding the mechanism of giving away "free" (virtually unlimited) interest.

Thanks,

from the miners. the reserve is replenished by miners fees. is written by the company some post ago

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
Fabriz

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:28:16 PM

I think there is also a robot for buy and sell orders in the market to control the trend, and with the robot they can make profit
Effekt

Activity: 84

MNX Donations: XXYt4ww42AHqSfN4Nt78bieo35h7eV3h4n

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:41:40 PM

I think there is also a robot for buy and sell orders in the market to control the trend, and with the robot they can make profit
I'm guessing that robot will be tasked with stacking coin bricks to get others into the wall, then pulling out and stacking back on top (burn the traders', keep the reserves', unless needed).

Looks like the next pump is about 8-9 days away, excluding anymore buy-in frenzy. My guess is one more minor dip (15-20k Sat range), a noisy sideways, then a bigger build; I'm hoping for a steady baseline before it blasts off, so it doesn't come back down to $9.something again. Figuring that we already had a +$4'ish strength added to our base resistance after the first pump&dump, I wouldn't be surprised to see $12-14 become the next. Assuming we don't hit $20 and lock in.

In the meantime, I'll be here power-sipping Nyquil while I wait for my transfer to land on GDAX, to be converted & transfered to Livecoin before it takes off again. That probably won't happen til Friday. Stupid genocide celebration day.  Cry

MNX Donations: XXYt4ww42AHqSfN4Nt78bieo35h7eV3h4n
All donations go toward fire extinguishers so I can keep putting out Dumpster Fires.
Don't like my posts? Ignore me. It's that simple.
wiss19

Activity: 2114
Merit: 338

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:08:17 PM

yes it does exist today we are made easier with tools and programs that are more sophisticated and indulgent, and maybe that you think is true

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
creativeeditors

Activity: 980
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:03:47 AM

hello dev,
can i send some MNX from livecoin exchange to wallet desktop and try the parking in MINEXBANK SYSTEM for get % reward?
by the way, how about the roadmaps, your the plan will realese the MINEXPLATFORM and MINEXEXCHANGE,
the minexplatform still not work (http://minexplatform.com/)
and what about the MINEXEXCHANGE and was released to the public. ?
sandman53

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 01:38:30 AM

hello dev,
can i send some MNX from livecoin exchange to wallet desktop and try the parking in MINEXBANK SYSTEM for get % reward?
by the way, how about the roadmaps, your the plan will realese the MINEXPLATFORM and MINEXEXCHANGE,

I'm not the dev
But you can send MNX from livecoin exchange to wallet desktop and park the coins in MINEXBANK
Anon11073

Activity: 896
Merit: 289

Twitter: @BTY_11073

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 03:58:16 AM

Hello Minex.
I sent a mail to 'support@minexsystems.com'. please confirm!

I'm a former moderator of Bitcointalk Japanere borad.
Decred is a true community governance cryptocurrency.
Huskarls

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:02:40 AM

Hello Minex team and crew, Just want to ask you about Do you have any plan to held an event on south asia in near future? like in Malaysia  or Singapore
Hello!

At the moment, our team is closely engaged in the product development.
We always post our plans about events and updates in all our official channels so you can always keep yourself updated about the project and where it goes.
Follow us: https://medium.com/minecoin-blog

any way to get a free minexcoin or other bounty to for right now ?
it looks like that im late to follow up your programs, but maybe there still a chance to get it free beside to buy it on exchange
rube08

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:16:31 AM

Hello Minex team and crew, Just want to ask you about Do you have any plan to held an event on south asia in near future? like in Malaysia  or Singapore
Hello!

We always post our plans about events and updates in all our official channels so you can always keep yourself updated about the project and where it goes.

it looks like that im late to follow up your programs, but maybe there still a chance to get it free beside to buy it on exchange

The bounty program closed months ago once the ICO has concluded.  You can earn MNX coins by mining for the coins, which instructions for the mining pools are on the front page.  You can also use their facuet to earn some mnx coins every few hours.  One other way to earn mnx coins is to purchase them on the exchange, transfer it to the minex core windows wallet, and register for minexbank to earn mnx coins weekly based on the interest rates.
Xantopher

Activity: 156

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:26:59 AM

yes it does exist today we are made easier with tools and programs that are more sophisticated and indulgent, and maybe that you think is true

Even if the exchanges could filter out these bots, I don't think they would as they're also profiting off these orders.
mkmdoc

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:22:41 AM

Hello!

Just think about it once because already the price touched to more than 11$ and how can they can give free coins to you. Already the bounty campaign is over and many people got paid for the work they have done.

VIMee
Social Platform
|
  VIMee - Indonesia based Islamic Social Network
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●

|

▄█████▄   ▄▄
     ▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
     ████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
     ▐███████▄▄   ▐████████████
       ███████████████████████▌
     ▐████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
        ▀████████████████████
        ████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄█▄▄
                              ▄▄███▀▀▀ ██▌
                         ▄▄███▀▀▀     ▐██
                    ▄▄████▀▀          ██▌
               ▄▄████▀▀     ▄▄▀      ███
          ▄▄████▀▀       ▄█▀        ▐██
      ▄████▀▀         ▄██▀         ▄██
    ▐██▀          ▄▄███            ██▌
     ▀████▄▄▄ ▄▄████▀             ███
          ▀▀▀██████▄             ▄██
             ██▌ ▀▀█████▄▄       ██▀
              ██▄    ███▀▀████▄▄███
               ██▌ ▄██▀       ▀▀▀▀
                ████▀

▄▄█████████
         ▄██████████████
         █████████▀
         ████████▌
     ███████████████████
     ██████████████████▀
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████
seven.71

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

live the dream but don't live the dream

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:32:31 AM

hello dev,
clearly allows you to make a shipment to your desktop wallet and do the parking with 5% of the total minex coins you are parking for a week for now

I think the team is working hard to follow the roadmap they promised and I believe it, you can see now the minex price is growing significantly

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
JimmyGTO

Activity: 169

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:50:17 AM

hello dev,
clearly allows you to make a shipment to your desktop wallet and do the parking with 5% of the total minex coins you are parking for a week for now

I think the team is working hard to follow the roadmap they promised and I believe it, you can see now the minex price is growing significantly

Parking reward for weekly is 5.7%
JimmyGTO

Activity: 169

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:59:54 AM

Price is going over $12 now, wont be selling because the gains from weekly parking is too good.
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:03:22 AM

Why the team got negative feedback, did they do any mistake? Minexcoin team is working hard behind the scene and developing their platform from scratch.
kobe24

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:08:26 AM

Why the team got negative feedback, did they do any mistake? Minexcoin team is working hard behind the scene and developing their platform from scratch.
Vod gave that feedback even the problem is already solved and the problem is the investor he forgot to withdraw his coin on his ico account i don't see any problem with that.

cokroalif

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:09:10 AM

although it takes a long time, MNX shows a very good development project
annazaitun87

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:47:37 AM

very good time to parking minexcoin in the minexbank, because not to do anything just parking and take the profit...
jadefalke
Legendary

Activity: 1457
Merit: 1014

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:12:26 AM

hi,

i would analyze the Economic Systeme of MNX a bit, could the Guys from the Team be so kind to Post the Address of the Cold Wallet from minebank?
Hello!

As our WhitePaper states Cold Minexbank Wallet has reserve of  1 500 000 MNX which is used to pay the MinexBank interest rates and which is replenished by the miners' fees all the time.
As we mentioned before, this address has hundreds thousands transactions and an attempt to see its balance through the blockchain explorer currently causes the service to shutdown after the timeout.
The new MinexExplorer version will be more powerful so you can see it.

Hi,

the Hotwallet Address dont hold the 1.5 Million right? so just give me Cold Wallet Address that Feed the Hotwallet, the Block Explorere is not the Problem either, there exist already alternative Block Explorer.
Pages: « 1 ... 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 [546] 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 ... 1157 »
  Print  

Jump to: