Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:59:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 [578] 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 ... 1157 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments  (Read 646578 times)
toucan

Activity: 148
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:42:48 PM

weekly Interest small decrease to 5.1%

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jmunn44

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:05:22 PM

Minexcoin Info:
Hashrate: 34.19 MSol/s Difficulty: 1.4362891207154

MinexBank Rates:
Daily: 0.29% Weekly: 5.2% Monthly: 8%Yearly: 70%

Price of MNX: $29.27

This is a good project but I sold out now. I was on that believed and bought these by the 1000's at 1.50. I made alot of money on minexcoin but I now question the motives of this project. The price passed 20 per the memorandum and nothing from the team was said. The so called algorithm was not put into place. If there was an algorithm and it was controlling minexbank then wouldnt it have kicked in as they said it would at 20. It dosent not seems this is a Controlled Crypto currency. It is beginning to look like a scam. Dont get me wrong the idea, the website and many things are great about this coin. I made over 100k usd in a month and have missed out on some gains by selling but they missed all dates on the ICO and now they are not following through with the memorandum in which they used to entice people to buy. This is becoming no better than being in bitconnect except at 5.2% a week minexbank cannot survive as bitconnect model is more efficient. Trust and credibility matter and right now everyone is on a high that the price keeps rising and thats only due to Minexbank not following the white paper or memorandum. Dont be the person buying at the top when they relize the bank is running low and they have to slam down the interest rates and are not able to cope with real market crashes. I would have held on to my coins had they followed the memorandum. Its actually quite sad for such a great idea and people will likely get trapped at high prices due to this.

I do like the project as well. The idea is great. I am concerned with the execution. I have read the white paper in dept which is minecoins whitepeper and not minexcoins. There are many differences now that team has addressed in the memorandum that differer from the white paper. I am not trying to Fud this project. I am just afraid the prise rise in which i benefited from greatly is clouding the judgement. Maybe im wrong but every day their answer was when we get to 20 the algorithm will kick in when people asked questions. Well the price hit 20, the parking % remains mainly unchanged and there was no statment from minexcoin. So it makes a person question what the real intentions of this project are. People call bitconnect a scam because they control and hold your BCC and BTC. Minexcoin also holds a very large percentage of coins in the "Bank". With that kinda of control, there should be updates that follow what they publish on memorandums. Its a great idea like i said and seemless functioning so far, Just not enough communication about whats really going on.

I too like this project and its potential, as I also bought coins at $1.50.  The high weekly interest rates do make you wonder if minexbank will run dry.  I trust this team and I think they know what they are doing.  I believe the high weekly interest rate will go down to 1% in the future.  To quell any scam claims, minexcoin should just post the address of minexbank to determine if there are enough coins to pay these high interest rates.
jmunn44

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:13:28 PM

Minexcoin Info:

MinexBank Rates:

This is a good project but I sold out now. I was on that believed and bought these by the 1000's at 1.50. I made alot of money on minexcoin but I now question the motives of this project. The price passed 20 per the memorandum and nothing from the team was said. The so called algorithm was not put into place. If there was an algorithm and it was controlling minexbank then wouldnt it have kicked in as they said it would at 20. It dosent not seems this is a Controlled Crypto currency. It is beginning to look like a scam. Dont get me wrong the idea, the website and many things are great about this coin. I made over 100k usd in a month and have missed out on some gains by selling but they missed all dates on the ICO and now they are not following through with the memorandum in which they used to entice people to buy. This is becoming no better than being in bitconnect except at 5.2% a week minexbank cannot survive as bitconnect model is more efficient. Trust and credibility matter and right now everyone is on a high that the price keeps rising and thats only due to Minexbank not following the white paper or memorandum. Dont be the person buying at the top when they relize the bank is running low and they have to slam down the interest rates and are not able to cope with real market crashes. I would have held on to my coins had they followed the memorandum. Its actually quite sad for such a great idea and people will likely get trapped at high prices due to this.

Sure, I read this but this is basically just saying we can do what we want to. Honestly the team has been very nice to me and helpful. I just feel the idea is to make the coins value grow higher and not actually control volatility, with a massive price increase like this and not slowing it down to control the volatility there will likely be a very large drop coming soon, then the integrity of the project will be faltered. I just dont want to be around if that happens. Remember this is crypto, if people think they are gonna get 5% from here on out and the team leaves % at 5% for longer than needed then when it does get lowered the could be a massive exodus from this coins. Also its very hard for me to believe there is any type of algorithm going on here at the moment to keep the coin in a 42.5% gain a yr. If there was an algorithm dont u think the % for parking would have lowered mathematically with such a rise in the coin? This just dosent feel like they are doin what they said and rather just trying to get the price higher .... thats great unitl it crashes

Hello!
I understand you, but you probably missed this part of memorandum:
"first three months from November 1, 2017, will be the period of creation and development of the MNX exchange market. The market will be formed in stages due to different terms of trades launching on various exchanges. In addition, there will be a process of testing and debugging the algorithm of Minexbank's operation in real conditions (the development of a database and response tools). Therefore, deviations from the real macroeconomic parameters declared in the Memorandum are possible in first three months."
MinexBank is still being tested.
jenlex13

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

LoyalCoin-Redefining Customer Loyalty

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:19:30 PM

Minexcoin Info:

MinexBank Rates:

Sure, I read this but this is basically just saying we can do what we want to. Honestly the team has been very nice to me and helpful. I just feel the idea is to make the coins value grow higher and not actually control volatility, with a massive price increase like this and not slowing it down to control the volatility there will likely be a very large drop coming soon, then the integrity of the project will be faltered. I just dont want to be around if that happens. Remember this is crypto, if people think they are gonna get 5% from here on out and the team leaves % at 5% for longer than needed then when it does get lowered the could be a massive exodus from this coins. Also its very hard for me to believe there is any type of algorithm going on here at the moment to keep the coin in a 42.5% gain a yr. If there was an algorithm dont u think the % for parking would have lowered mathematically with such a rise in the coin? This just dosent feel like they are doin what they said and rather just trying to get the price higher .... thats great unitl it crashes

Hello!
"first three months from November 1, 2017, will be the period of creation and development of the MNX exchange market. The market will be formed in stages due to different terms of trades launching on various exchanges. In addition, there will be a process of testing and debugging the algorithm of Minexbank's operation in real conditions (the development of a database and response tools). Therefore, deviations from the real macroeconomic parameters declared in the Memorandum are possible in first three months."

You said you sold your coin and already earned 100k from minexcoin? Why don't you just get over it and be thankful instead of talking shit on the coin that made you instant 100k dollars?

quierx16

Activity: 434
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:25:45 PM

hi, how long does the unconfirmed transaction be confirmed? i sent all my minexcoin to myself 3 hrs has been passed already and still my transaction is unconfirmed

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
MineCoin.org (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 299

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 03:40:09 PM

hi, how long does the unconfirmed transaction be confirmed? i sent all my minexcoin to myself 3 hrs has been passed already and still my transaction is unconfirmed
Hello!

Usually, not too long. You can check your transaction via minexexplorer.com

| Minexcoin | Trade. Park. Earn.
The low volatility cryptocurrency. Trade on exchanges from November 1

Site || Blog || Bounty
Silenox

Activity: 546
Merit: 122

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:42:46 PM

This project had a great growth this year, I have a friend who made a good profit investing in it, is it still worth investing in this price range?
jmunn44

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:47:05 PM

Minexcoin Info:

MinexBank Rates:

Hello!

You said you sold your coin and already earned 100k from minexcoin? Why don't you just get over it and be thankful instead of talking shit on the coin that made you instant 100k dollars?

Your right, I apologize, was just pointing out things that concern me and should concern everyone. Again I think its a great idea and so far everyone was good and helpful. I hope it succeeds. Good luck.
quierx16

Activity: 434
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:51:11 PM

Hello!

it says not in memory pool and checked also on minexexplorer. there's no transaction found.
take a look.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
Kirilgeorgiev

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:56:41 PM

This project had a great growth this year, I have a friend who made a good profit investing in it, is it still worth investing in this price range?

I personally think that this is the next bitcoin so it is good to buy at any price Smiley. However, since I already bought at 3.8$, I really need a big dip to buy again.
Racquemis1

Activity: 271
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:57:33 PM

Hello!

it says not in memory pool and checked also on minexexplorer. there's no transaction found.
take a look.

Seems to happen alot when your wallet doesnt have enough connections to the network
Delete mempool.dat in the data directory of the wallet.
Then run the wallet from cmd with the -zapwallettxes parameter
That clears the transaction , and you can then resend the funds.
btctube

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:04:16 PM

The coin had instantly grew up again unlike the the ones on top. We may be seeing MNX on top 50 soooon!

Hello!

take a look.

Seems to happen alot when your wallet doesnt have enough connections to the network
Delete mempool.dat in the data directory of the wallet.
Then run the wallet from cmd with the -zapwallettxes parameter
That clears the transaction , and you can then resend the funds.

I didn't experience such although you said it happen a lot. I have sent my minexcoin to my wallet and back to livecoin several times already since  the day I bought MNX.

Racquemis1

Activity: 271
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:06:41 PM

Last couple of days I have already helped 3 persons with this problem, so yeah it happens regularly now.
hansen.ng

Activity: 632
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:03:59 PM

how long is the pending status for parking? MY parking ended and it is in pending status.

PROTECTING YOUR PRIVACY
WITH BITCOIN'S HASHRATE

POWERS SuperNET
TECHNOLOGY
░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
MineCoin.org (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 299

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 05:11:52 PM

Hello!

take a look.

Please, write your issue in details to support@minexsystems.com

| Minexcoin | Trade. Park. Earn.
The low volatility cryptocurrency. Trade on exchanges from November 1

Site || Blog || Bounty
hansen.ng

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:22:03 PM

how long is the pending status for parking? MY parking ended and it is in pending status.
8 new blocks have been mined since my last pending status and it is still pending.

PROTECTING YOUR PRIVACY
WITH BITCOIN'S HASHRATE

POWERS SuperNET
TECHNOLOGY
░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
TeMHuK

Activity: 728
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:05:58 PM

8 new blocks have been mined since my last pending status and it is still pending.
Small technical issues. Everything will be sorted soon.
hansen.ng

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:09:02 PM
Last edit: December 01, 2017, 06:24:28 PM by hansen.ng

Small technical issues. Everything will be sorted soon.
1 hour and 5 minutes now. Ok I hope soon, because I want to repark as soon as possible. Because time is Minexcoin.

PROTECTING YOUR PRIVACY
WITH BITCOIN'S HASHRATE

POWERS SuperNET
TECHNOLOGY
░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
Galabau24

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:32:18 PM

yes, i will parking Wink pending over 1 hour, time is money Kiss
vlom
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:34:12 PM

in the meantime you can buy some more coins. trading volume could be higher.
only 11.8 BTC buy orders.
Pages: « 1 ... 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 [578] 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 ... 1157 »
  Print  

Jump to: