Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:16:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 [599] 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 ... 1157 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments  (Read 646578 times)
Adykingcity

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:45:32 PM

stay watch this MNX movement, i'm keeping wonder about this altcoin, i'll buy it more then if this coin can reach $5 or $3 per MNX, would it goes down to 3$ ?  i keep an eye to looking forward, i think that's good time to invest in MNX.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TeMHuK

Activity: 728
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:47:02 PM

Already read. Thank you for always wonderful information.
I think that MNX will list on a larger exchange in the near future.
It is impossible to be listed without that dokument. Now that peace of paper is in the hand and hardest part of paper works is done.
FissioncoinXpres

Activity: 325
Merit: 100

aGUARD- Offers Staking, Mining and Masternodes

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 12:59:02 PM

stay watch this MNX movement, i'm keeping wonder about this altcoin, i'll buy it more then if this coin can reach $5 or $3 per MNX, would it goes down to 3$ ?  i keep an eye to looking forward, i think that's good time to invest in MNX.

Keep crashing now, at $35

That $3 or $5 is too far
And if that happened, everyone will leave, lol!

Visit Site  ○━━  aGUARD _TOKEN(AGRD)  ━━○   Airdrop
«  Offers Staking, Mining and Masternodes  »
○━  STEEMIT   ━   FACEBOOk ━   TELEGRAM  ━  TWITTER   ━  FAUCET  ━○
bcmine

Activity: 1014
Merit: 1055

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:59:09 PM

Minexcoin Plays Safe With the SEC

MNX team received a Legal Opinion for the Minexcoin in the run-up to the listing on popular exchanges. Expert verdict: MNX is not a security!
As we mentioned several weeks ago, our team is working on the applying for a greater number of world crypto-exchanges.
https://medium.com/minecoin-blog/minexcoin-plays-safe-with-the-sec-161ca8859e0b

Could it now be listed on different exchange now that you can tell those exchanges there is no SEC issues with MNXcoin?
Can you tell us which exchanges if there is/are had ever asked you about the SEC regulations that resulted not to list you? Its interesting that after all the price spikes, its not listed to other exchanges.

no serious exchange is going to list a pyramide scheme coin. look at bitconnect. livecoin or building its own exchange should be enough...

bitconnect is just having this problem that its raising too fast in price, so therefor i can see that the team of this ponzi scheme learned from them. even they are saying at the end they want a markecap of 1000 Billion  Cool
template

Activity: 1085
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:00:38 PM

fake pump > real dump to -$15
Anon11073

Activity: 896
Merit: 289

Twitter: @BTY_11073

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 01:02:00 PM

MNX team received a Legal Opinion for the Minexcoin in the run-up to the listing on popular exchanges. Expert verdict: MNX is not a security!
As we mentioned several weeks ago, our team is working on the applying for a greater number of world crypto-exchanges.

Could it now be listed on different exchange now that you can tell those exchanges there is no SEC issues with MNXcoin?
Can you tell us which exchanges if there is/are had ever asked you about the SEC regulations that resulted not to list you? Its interesting that after all the price spikes, its not listed to other exchanges.

no serious exchange is going to list a pyramide scheme coin. look at bitconnect. livecoin or building its own exchange should be enough...

bitconnect is just having this problem that its raising too fast in price, so therefor i can see that the team of this ponzi scheme learned from them. even they are saying at the end they want a markecap of 1000 Billion  Cool
Minexcoin is a totally different coin from Bitconnect.
Please correct the mistake.

I'm a former moderator of Bitcointalk Japanere borad.
Decred is a true community governance cryptocurrency.
TeMHuK

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:03:25 PM

bitconnect is just having this problem that its raising too fast in price, so therefor i can see that the team of this ponzi scheme learned from them. even they are saying at the end they want a markecap of 1000 Billion  Cool
Minex systems just got paper witch is proof that Minex is NOT piramide or something else.
troleybüs
Legendary

Activity: 1424
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:03:39 PM

Sent minexcoin to livecoin.net up till now it hasn't shown up in my livecoin account. what's wrong ?
Dev please kindly assist

I'm waiting for 2 days. It's still pending. They don't respond.
bcmine

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:04:47 PM

Minex coin is a totally different coin from Bitconnect.

LOL

a coin giving out 5% interest rate a week is a classic ponzi scheme coin. Even i think it was developed/started by the same team as bitconnect.
fudster

Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:05:17 PM

Even when it just drop to $20, a lot of the investors will jump right into it and your order won't have the chance to get picked by the sellers. Setting your price at $5 is going to be silly. No one is going to sell at such price now that they are expecting it to be listed on larger exchanges.
easyrimka

Activity: 518
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:05:34 PM

Wow that dump... This is More realistic now
xYuyan

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:06:35 PM

Sent minexcoin to livecoin.net up till now it hasn't shown up in my livecoin account. what's wrong ?
Dev please kindly assist

I'm waiting for 2 days. It's still pending. They don't respond.

check the blockchain, maybe you sent it to the wrong address.
TeMHuK

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:07:26 PM

LOL

a coin giving out 5% interest rate a week is a classic ponzi scheme coin. Even i think it was developed/started by the same team as bitconnect.
read this dokument. It is official dokument that confirms Minex is not Ponzy or something else.
bcmine

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:07:48 PM

Minex systems just got paper witch is proof that Minex is NOT piramide or something else.

WTF?

the paper is saying that the lawyers are thinking that Minex is not a security, because of its mining system. Bitconnect is also mined by the way.

a security means, that the coin is a part of an investment, like a company. exchanges are not listing securities, its forbidden for them to market them without a licence.
MineCoin.org (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 299

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 01:08:24 PM

Dear community!
Interest rates in the MinexBank has been changed
You can enable email notifications in your MinexBank settings

| Minexcoin | Trade. Park. Earn.
The low volatility cryptocurrency. Trade on exchanges from November 1

Site || Blog || Bounty
bcmine

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:09:24 PM

bitconnect is just having this problem that its raising too fast in price, so therefor i can see that the team of this ponzi scheme learned from them. even they are saying at the end they want a markecap of 1000 Billion  Cool

LOL

read this dokument. It is official dokument that confirms Minex is not Ponzy or something else.

did you read it? its just 5 pages or something, you can make it. then you know whats written inside. dont fake news us.

from the official document:

Is MinexCoin a Security?
In the context of coins and ICO, the relevant test applied by the U.S. Courts is the Howey Test.

and of course its not a security.

on the other side, never saw a ponzi having problems if its a security  Cheesy Cheesy
jenlex13

Activity: 168

LoyalCoin-Redefining Customer Loyalty

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:11:15 PM

LOL

did you read it? its just 5 pages or something, you can make it. then you know whats written inside. dont fake news us.

are you buying minexcoin?

Anon11073

Activity: 896
Merit: 289

Twitter: @BTY_11073

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 01:12:45 PM

LOL

No, you probably have not read the white paper and Minexcoin Medium.
I have read the white paper over and over again. I am convinced that Minex has a future.

I'm a former moderator of Bitcointalk Japanere borad.
Decred is a true community governance cryptocurrency.
salecz

Activity: 189

Od rodjenja mog....

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 01:12:48 PM

Good dump...go back to other coins
bcmine

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:14:26 PM

LOL

are you buying minexcoin?

sure, buying a little bit of ponzi coins is ok. its not illegal as a coin hahahahaha

except onecoin got busted. but they were too greedy.
Pages: « 1 ... 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 [599] 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 ... 1157 »
  Print  

Jump to: