Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 11:16:33 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 [679] 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 ... 1157 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments  (Read 646580 times)
Anon11073

Activity: 896
Merit: 289

Twitter: @BTY_11073

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 01:16:43 PM

Dear Community,
MinexBank interest rates have been changed

Great parking rate!

BTW, I have not received the reply of the mail I sent the other day.
Is the Minexcoin Team taking holiday on year-end?

Hello, please PM me your e-maill and I will check.
Okay, I'll send you PM later.

I'm a former moderator of Bitcointalk Japanere borad.
Decred is a true community governance cryptocurrency.
pat25

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:21:04 PM

And also no exchage is coming Sad..
mk111

Activity: 230
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:22:52 PM

The reality is that everyone is here to make money and if MNX keeps on going down in price the miners will stop mining this coin and the investors are going to stop investing into the coin...
Take note MNX team, you guys need to do something about the falling price before you loose some big investors and miners.

Rennsemmal

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:34:49 PM

The only plausible reason for me is that the minexteam will wait with the Marketing till end of january when the Configuration of the algo has finished. What would it bring to Start a big Marketing campain now. They only will loose coins with this fantastic rates. After Finishing the algo i think they will Start it and the rates will be reduced. (About 2%-3% at the beginning for Weekly. But thats only what i think.) So lay back, enjoy the incredible rates and get what u can. The coin will come back stronger and more heavily as bevore.
dihari

Activity: 910
Merit: 525

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:37:31 PM

The reality is that everyone is here to make money and if MNX keeps on going down in price the miners will stop mining this coin and the investors are going to stop investing into the coin...
Take note MNX team, you guys need to do something about the falling price before you loose some big investors and miners.

They are on the right way right now with platform development. Market are depend on traders activities. The most needed thing right now is more major exchanges and as far as I know, the team is working hard to be listed in more exchanges.
You as the part of community should spread words about minexcoin, let people now, and make it hype.

NorvsGanda

Activity: 445
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:40:11 PM

Hello guys can someone briefly explain the main purpose of this project. I'm sorry I have a trouble of understanding it. Thanks for the one who do it.

alesi0

Activity: 51

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:42:48 PM

The only plausible reason for me is that the minexteam will wait with the Marketing till end of january when the Configuration of the algo has finished. What would it bring to Start a big Marketing campain now. They only will loose coins with this fantastic rates. After Finishing the algo i think they will Start it and the rates will be reduced. (About 2%-3% at the beginning for Weekly. But thats only what i think.) So lay back, enjoy the incredible rates and get what u can. The coin will come back stronger and more heavily as bevore.
i hope you're right.
but adjustments to the system, should be working with increasing volume. If there is a smaller and smaller volume, this configuration period makes almost no sense.
Anon11073

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 01:46:38 PM

Well, there are many people who aim to make money certainly.

However, they continue to do a good job and do not forget that there are not a few people who continue to support the team like me.
I do not think that Minexcoin will lose all investors and miners. Wink

mk111

Activity: 230
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:50:53 PM

They are on the right way right now with platform development. Market are depend on traders activities. The most needed thing right now is more major exchanges and as far as I know, the team is working hard to be listed in more exchanges.
You as the part of community should spread words about minexcoin, let people now, and make it hype.

I did spread the word about MNX to everyone I know in the Crypto community but I stopped telling everyone about this project as the price dropping looks really bad.
Good luck to the MNX team but like I said they need to take note of loosing investors and miners.
Effekt

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

MNX Donations: XXYt4ww42AHqSfN4Nt78bieo35h7eV3h4n

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:54:26 PM

This coin needs to get attention from John McAfee.  He has been tweeting his coin of the day recommendation everyday for the past 5 days.  Every coin he recommends, price shoots way up.   3 of the 5 coins he tweeted about I already own too haha.

It also needs to get the attention of Youtubers.  The amount of videos on youtube currently about Minexbank are about less than 50k views total.  Where as the amount of views for coins like Bitconnect on youtube are like 10 million+

Just need one big influencer to get the ball rolling.

umm...I do not think that pumps by McAfee will produce good results.
It is a fake price that he shows. And the community will definitely get confused and head down in the wrong direction.

We should not be influenced by someone's remark.
yeah right, let's keep it sinking...
$16,38 USD (-23.46%)
0.00102796 BTC (-26.74%)

Market Cap
$49.131.300 USD
3,084 BTC

Volume (24h)
$90.169 USD
5.66 BTC
LOL
I wonder if you thought it was going to stay at $60+ forever during the ATH, in the same manner that you're flailing your arms about the price staying below $20.

And you're also making ablative sarcastic comments about this coin's 'low volatility'; apparently you don't know what's going on with the platform, that the team's been working on building the database and tools for proper responses to market conditions. While they're fine tuning their volatility control, you're being smug as fuck about it not being stable. They have repeatedly said that for up to ~3 months after adding these controls that the market can still be volatile; they implemented these controls when the coin reached $20 as per their goal.

So, maybe go look at a chart and see how long it's been since the coin reached that goal. It's almost like you just want to pout and huff and puff about the coin.

Also, including BTC pairing volatility is just vapid; that coin has crashed and bounced and crashed through the last month or so. It goes up in price, MNX-BTC chart looks like it's starting to dump even when MNX-USD stays stable. It goes down in price, MNX-BTC chart looks like it's starting to make gains even when MNX-USD stays stable.
MNX@$30 w/ BTC@$16k = 0.001875, w/ BTC@$15k = 0.002, for a difference of 0.000125 * BTC@$15k/16k = $1.875/$2. So, even with MNX-USD staying sideways, the BTC pairing makes it look like it's gaining/losing a couple of dollars per $1k change in BTC price.

It's especially bad when BTC goes from 19k to goddamned 11k and back up to 18k and back down to 13.*k and now back up to 16k and weeeeee all over the place. Get a clue.  Cheesy

All donations go toward fire extinguishers so I can keep putting out Dumpster Fires.
Don't like my posts? Ignore me. It's that simple.
kendo123456

Activity: 163

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 02:00:04 PM

I did spread the word about MNX to everyone I know in the Crypto community but I stopped telling everyone about this project as the price dropping looks really bad.
Good luck to the MNX team but like I said they need to take note of loosing investors and miners.
u are right no one will want to invest to a coin that keeps dropping
Isaremj3

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:03:49 PM

Is Minexcoin new payment method or exchange where can will place minexcoin?
Anon11073

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 02:05:11 PM

Hello guys can someone briefly explain the main purpose of this project. I'm sorry I have a trouble of understanding it. Thanks for the one who do it.
Minexcoin's ultimate goal is to realize low volatility.
In order to realize that, we have a unique system called MinexBank.
You can increase MNX by keeping MNX in Wallet for a certain period of time. It is similar to PoS, but it does not handle transactions like PoS, and new coins are not issued.
Because payment by MinexBank is supplemented by Premine + Miners, you do not have to worry about exhaustion of coins.

If you want to learn more, recommended links.

Official site
https://minexcoin.com/

MinexBank
https://minexbank.com/

MinexSystems(Company site)
https://minexsystems.com/

MinexcoinTalk(Unofficial Forum)
https://www.minexcointalk.com/index.php

alesi0

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:07:18 PM

This coin needs to get attention from John McAfee.  He has been tweeting his coin of the day recommendation everyday for the past 5 days.  Every coin he recommends, price shoots way up.   3 of the 5 coins he tweeted about I already own too haha.

It also needs to get the attention of Youtubers.  The amount of videos on youtube currently about Minexbank are about less than 50k views total.  Where as the amount of views for coins like Bitconnect on youtube are like 10 million+

Just need one big influencer to get the ball rolling.

umm...I do not think that pumps by McAfee will produce good results.
It is a fake price that he shows. And the community will definitely get confused and head down in the wrong direction.

We should not be influenced by someone's remark.
yeah right, let's keep it sinking...
$16,38 USD (-23.46%)
0.00102796 BTC (-26.74%)

Market Cap
$49.131.300 USD
3,084 BTC

Volume (24h)
$90.169 USD
5.66 BTC
LOL
I wonder if you thought it was going to stay at $60+ forever during the ATH, in the same manner that you're flailing your arms about the price staying below $20.

And you're also making ablative sarcastic comments about this coin's 'low volatility'; apparently you don't know what's going on with the platform, that the team's been working on building the database and tools for proper responses to market conditions. While they're fine tuning their volatility control, you're being smug as fuck about it not being stable. They have repeatedly said that for up to ~3 months after adding these controls that the market can still be volatile; they implemented these controls when the coin reached $20 as per their goal.

So, maybe go look at a chart and see how long it's been since the coin reached that goal. It's almost like you just want to pout and huff and puff about the coin.

Also, including BTC pairing volatility is just vapid; that coin has crashed and bounced and crashed through the last month or so. It goes up in price, MNX-BTC chart looks like it's starting to dump even when MNX-USD stays stable. It goes down in price, MNX-BTC chart looks like it's starting to make gains even when MNX-USD stays stable.
MNX@$30 w/ BTC@$16k = 0.001875, w/ BTC@$15k = 0.002, for a difference of 0.000125 * BTC@$15k/16k = $1.875/$2. So, even with MNX-USD staying sideways, the BTC pairing makes it look like it's gaining/losing a couple of dollars per $1k change in BTC price.

It's especially bad when BTC goes from 19k to goddamned 11k and back up to 18k and back down to 13.*k and now back up to 16k and weeeeee all over the place. Get a clue.  Cheesy

No i didn't ehink that price will stay at $60 forever.
They didn't start with development, when put the algo live. When you put something to live conditions, you better do some tests before.
Read the whitepaper: it doen't say, that price should be $20. as a low volatile coin i would expet to see it around some targeted price for the start (not pumped 500% and then dump....and slow dying (25% per day))
Anon11073

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 02:08:35 PM

Is Minexcoin new payment method or exchange where can will place minexcoin?
For now it's only Livecoin.
However, Minexcoin Team is currently striving to list on Bittrex and HitBTC.

Effekt

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:14:30 PM

They didn't start with development, when put the algo live. When you put something to live conditions, you better do some tests before.
Read the whitepaper: it doen't say, that price should be $20. as a low volatile coin i would expet to see it around some targeted price for the start (not pumped 500% and then dump....and slow dying (25% per day))
My comment about $60 was sarcastic rhetoric.

They can't test live conditions until they activate their system to interact with, and build a response database for, live conditions. Was I not clear? They've even stated this. Keep up, man.

I read the white paper. I didn't say the price was meant to be $20. I've said it in previous posts. I literally, in my response to you, stated that $20 was their goal at which point they'd activate their volatility control and begin tuning it. How did you not comprehend that when I literally told you that? I said nothing about them pegging the price to $20. Holy fuck.
As for an expected target, the sensible entry point for volatility control would be when the market is already relatively self-stabilized (without massive ups & downs). Otherwise they'd have to bull the market, and that would be silly.

All donations go toward fire extinguishers so I can keep putting out Dumpster Fires.
Don't like my posts? Ignore me. It's that simple.
Fabriz

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:18:15 PM

Buy in the deep, or you are an investor that buy at the top ? Now it's the best moment for buying Minex, the project is very solid and their algorytm for control the volatily is not started yet
Anon11073

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 02:24:12 PM

Buy in the deep, or you are an investor that buy at the top ? Now it's the best moment for buying Minex, the project is very solid and their algorytm for control the volatily is not started yet
Yes, you are right.

For all investments, it is absurd to buy with the price rising or at the ATH...
Investors should buy when wonderful things cheaper. That is Warren Buffett's teaching.

alesi0

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:29:38 PM

My comment about $60 was sarcastic rhetoric.

They can't test live conditions until they activate their system to interact with, and build a response database for, live conditions. Was I not clear? They've even stated this. Keep up, man.

I read the white paper. I didn't say the price was meant to be $20. I've said it in previous posts. I literally, in my response to you, stated that $20 was their goal at which point they'd activate their volatility control and begin tuning it. How did you not comprehend that when I literally told you that? I said nothing about them pegging the price to $20. Holy fuck.
As for an expected target, the sensible entry point for volatility control would be when the market is already relatively self-stabilized (without massive ups & downs). Otherwise they'd have to bull the market, and that would be silly.
1. You were clear. you could always test predictable conditions. Even on simulator.
2. obviously their violatility control at this stage does not work as it should (which returns us to poin 1.). this in not fine tuning. It's a crap.
3. when the market will be relatilevy self-stabilized - based on what can you see until today, i doubt it will work as it should. (which return us to point 2.)
alesi0

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:36:17 PM

well anyway... i still hodl and will keep hodling and hoping for the best with fingers crossed Grin
Pages: « 1 ... 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 [679] 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 ... 1157 »
  Print  

Jump to: