Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:05:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 [787] 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 ... 1157 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments  (Read 646578 times)
TeMHuK

Activity: 728
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:53:10 PM

It would make sense to convert all the assets to MNX, make a couple of months of parking, and buy other assets again, there is a risk but if there is a decline, profit is guaranteed. I think of it and wonder how are your opinions, mates. Is there any launch date for minexexchange posted somewhere or is it same as end of Q1 2018?

The crypto market is going down in general right now, MNX is supposed to mirror the top 10 coins motions, so I would assume we will see a drop in MNX price very soon, then, it would be a good time to perhaps execute your plan, but I would assume that $15 MNX would not be outrageous if/when BTC hits 8k next few days, so I don't think you will want to go allin on MNX just yet, using coins that just lost their value, to put them into a coin that is most likely about to go down in value short term
It is just another major FUD about BTC but MNX does not care all that. Yes, percents in bank could fall down but who care about percents if price stays stable?
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
minexpuntcoin

Activity: 193
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:10:51 PM

It would make sense to convert all the assets to MNX, make a couple of months of parking, and buy other assets again, there is a risk but if there is a decline, profit is guaranteed. I think of it and wonder how are your opinions, mates. Is there any launch date for minexexchange posted somewhere or is it same as end of Q1 2018?

The crypto market is going down in general right now, MNX is supposed to mirror the top 10 coins motions, so I would assume we will see a drop in MNX price very soon, then, it would be a good time to perhaps execute your plan, but I would assume that $15 MNX would not be outrageous if/when BTC hits 8k next few days, so I don't think you will want to go allin on MNX just yet, using coins that just lost their value, to put them into a coin that is most likely about to go down in value short term
It is just another major FUD about BTC but MNX does not care all that. Yes, percents in bank could fall down but who care about percents if price stays stable?

I would love it and be seriously impressed if the MNX dollar value stays stable, I just think taking BTC that just dropped in value, or Ethereum that just dropped in value, and buying a coin that hasn't dropped in value yet, might turn out to be an expensive proposition if MNX does end up dropping, then you will lose money twice

Professional Troll
You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink
Bossieman

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:18:50 PM

We are mooooning guys. 0.00278 BTC  Grin
revenant2017

Merit: 252

Healing Galing

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:00:36 PM

I explained to many people the way the minex bank works and this entire project
almost everyone decided to invest in it, but I noticed one unique thing that influenced
 their decision and which created suspicion in the project
It's the yearly Park reward 70%
in the same moment they saw those 70 percent
Their reaction was... this is a scam and a pyramidal ponzi scheme
After a detailed explanation usually  1-2 hours long, they decided to invest

I do not know what your statistics are saying
but I think it's a completely unnecessary item that will psychologically reject investors

with  option for weekly and monthly parking, I do not see any need to park coins for a year
when monthly parking for a shorter period brings a much higher percentage of coins

Please consider this suggestion seriously

Understand this as a a survey/poll that I conducted a sample of is 20+ people
To each of them, those 70 percent caused great suspicion and distrust of the project

I've done the same but they're not very skeptical with the Yearly rate but rather with the high percentage of Weekly Rate during that. I also explained to them what does it mean and after that, they're convince to buy and park in Minexbank.
fabcl

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:41:18 PM

almost everyone decided to invest in it, but I noticed one unique thing that influenced
After a detailed explanation usually  1-2 hours long, they decided to invest

but I think it's a completely unnecessary item that will psychologically reject investors

with  option for weekly and monthly parking, I do not see any need to park coins for a year
when monthly parking for a shorter period brings a much higher percentage of coins

To each of them, those 70 percent caused great suspicion and distrust of the project

I've done the same but they're not very skeptical with the Yearly rate but rather with the high percentage of Weekly Rate during that. I also explained to them what does it mean and after that, they're convince to buy and park in Minexbank.

Right now, the highest rate is the Monthly one. It's a yearly equivalent of approx. 290%. Presented liked that, this one is a scary number Smiley
mr.pacy.mf

Activity: 408
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:43:56 PM

After a detailed explanation usually  1-2 hours long, they decided to invest

with  option for weekly and monthly parking, I do not see any need to park coins for a year

nice they're convince to buy and park in Minexbank too but psychologically their reacton was.....My opinion is that 70% reject newcomers in my case
btw nice fingerprint option  thanks to minex team
 im tired of tiping my crazy superstrong pasword Smiley

They say I act like I don't give a fuck...I tell them I'm not acting...It's just who I am...
younglord33

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:27:28 PM

1000 eoy
MineCoin.org (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 299

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 10:29:37 PM

Amazing job with the finger print reader for the app. Great work Minex team.  Grin

Thank's Wink

| Minexcoin | Trade. Park. Earn.
The low volatility cryptocurrency. Trade on exchanges from November 1

Site || Blog || Bounty
younglord33

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:50:08 PM

fuck the rates getting lowered again. This is shite, I got into this coin because I'm not a dumb fuck who prays for 100x price increases - that's not possible anymore. I got in hoping to 100x the amount of coins I have and sell them at a similar or slightly greater value a few years from now and become big ballin millionaire. Now even if the coin hits some ridiculous price like 100$, it still wont matter that much because monthly interest will probably be like 2% by then. The only hope is that it gets into 4 digits but this is basically what every other crypto investor hopes for and it will never come true. Maybe there will be another crash and the monthly interest will shoot back up to the mid teens for a year I hope
Fabriz

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:57:29 PM

fuck the rates getting lowered again. This is shite, I got into this coin because I'm not a dumb fuck who prays for 100x price increases - that's not possible anymore. I got in hoping to 100x the amount of coins I have and sell them at a similar or slightly greater value a few years from now and become big ballin millionaire. Now even if the coin hits some ridiculous price like 100$, it still wont matter that much because monthly interest will probably be like 2% by then. The only hope is that it gets into 4 digits but this is basically what every other crypto investor hopes for and it will never come true. Maybe there will be another crash and the monthly interest will shoot back up to the mid teens for a year I hope

The interests serve to keep the price stable not to make you rich
minexpuntcoin

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:58:22 PM

Instead of your incessant bitching about the interest, have you ever just considered to take 10 minutes, read the whitepaper?  Then you would understand how stupid your post here is!

Not to mention, 2%/month compounded is approximately 21%/year.  Still fucking amazing, so if you really are not a dumb fuck(big IF) then you would realize 21% a year crushes the Dow, the S&P 500 and pretty much any other investment you can put your money in.  So why don't you do some math, and realize MNX is pretty fuckin awesome, or sell it and gtfo here!

Professional Troll
younglord33

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:08:45 AM

Instead of your incessant bitching about the interest, have you ever just considered to take 10 minutes, read the whitepaper?  Then you would understand how stupid your post here is!

Not to mention, 2%/month compounded is approximately 21%/year.  Still fucking amazing, so if you really are not a dumb fuck(big IF) then you would realize 21% a year crushes the Dow, the S&P 500 and pretty much any other investment you can put your money in.  So why don't you do some math, and realize MNX is pretty fuckin awesome, or sell it and gtfo here!

if i want 21% a year im going to put all my money into amazon - then i dont have to worry about any dips, about any market crashes, and I will get more than 21% a year. If i am in risky crypto i want more than 21% a year silly
minexpuntcoin

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:24:38 AM

Not to mention, 2%/month compounded is approximately 21%/year.  Still fucking amazing, so if you really are not a dumb fuck(big IF) then you would realize 21% a year crushes the Dow, the S&P 500 and pretty much any other investment you can put your money in.  So why don't you do some math, and realize MNX is pretty fuckin awesome, or sell it and gtfo here!

if i want 21% a year im going to put all my money into amazon - then i dont have to worry about any dips, about any market crashes, and I will get more than 21% a year. If i am in risky crypto i want more than 21% a year silly

Ok, Amazon is most certainly a "sure thing" so maybe you should go put your money in that at $1500/share.  Might as well go put some money in Tesla too, I mean, if you are chasing the highest P/E ratios on the market, cuz that's your strategy, right?
The 21% isn't profit, merely the number of coins you would earn(more like a huge dividend).  I give up, because we are obviously on different pages, and most certainly, different levels.  

Professional Troll
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 12:29:05 AM

Is there any launch date for minexexchange posted somewhere or is it same as end of Q1 2018?

Hello,

Launch in the second quarter of 2018.

After the successful Atomic Swaps presentation and final debugging of all the processes linked to them, a decentralized stock exchange will be officially released. Thanks to Atomic Swap, we’re planning to provide a high level of security with as low commissions for traders as it possible at the same time. You will read about these processes in a next article.

More info:https://medium.com/minecoin-blog/mnx-upgrade-roadmap-2018-ed9b01c258cf

Site || Blog || Bounty
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 12:45:55 AM

Minexcoin Info:
Hashrate: 108.77 MSol/s Difficulty: 4.3265915161262

MinexBank Rates:
Daily: 0.29%% Weekly: 1.99% Monthly: 12.1% Yearly: 70%

Price of MNX: $30,12 USD

Site || Blog || Bounty
agu3000

Activity: 276
Merit: 31

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:30:19 AM

Wow!! Congratulation to the community and the Dev, this coin is one of the few in green on coinmarcketcap right now!!
Will keep an eye on this coin and I will invest in this project ass soon as I get some money!!
elegant_joylin

Activity: 826
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 01:40:50 AM

MNX is now trading at$29.38 USD up by 6.56%. despite a bloody crypto-market.

pinkman12345
Legendary

Activity: 1070
Merit: 1021

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:10:07 AM
Merited by elegant_joylin (1)

MNX is now trading at$29.38 USD up by 6.56%. despite a bloody crypto-market.

That goes without saying.
Low market cap and tokens in less hands means that it can be easily manipulated. Though i am certain that MNX is not manipulated, it is the development that is keeping the price steady.

TeMHuK

Merit: 259

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:02:04 AM

At the moment MNX have rank 118 at Coinmarketcap. It is left just a little bit till Top 100 and next point will be in Top 10  Grin
younglord33

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:27:08 AM

Not to mention, 2%/month compounded is approximately 21%/year.  Still fucking amazing, so if you really are not a dumb fuck(big IF) then you would realize 21% a year crushes the Dow, the S&P 500 and pretty much any other investment you can put your money in.  So why don't you do some math, and realize MNX is pretty fuckin awesome, or sell it and gtfo here!

Ok, Amazon is most certainly a "sure thing" so maybe you should go put your money in that at $1500/share.  Might as well go put some money in Tesla too, I mean, if you are chasing the highest P/E ratios on the market, cuz that's your strategy, right?
The 21% isn't profit, merely the number of coins you would earn(more like a huge dividend).  I give up, because we are obviously on different pages, and most certainly, different levels.  

you truly have no idea what you're doing in this game kid, hope you don't get burned but I've seen it too many times
Pages: « 1 ... 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 [787] 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 ... 1157 »
  Print  

Jump to: