Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:10:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 [791] 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 ... 1157 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments  (Read 646578 times)
Embat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 501

Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:18:24 PM

price drops from 36 to 27 and interest stays the same lol

That's why it's shitty in my eyes.

But if the price goes up by the same amount, BOOM's rates go down. And do not tell me now, the bank has other options if the price drops, what to do about it, except to increase the rates, why does not it then if course falls. So it is in my opinion a huge shit.

Whats shitty about it? Intrest rates doesnt change right off the bat when price moves somewhere. Rates are still manually confirmed by an analyst what algo gives out. When price falls you will see intrest rates go up. They have gone up every time price has fallen, but not as much when price rises.. Algo is probably configured that way to get the maximum effect with minimal intrest rates.
You are right, but at the moment we can see how BTC and all remaining Top 10 coin going red but MNX price stays at same level and that mean percents in bank can be lowered without MNX price rice.

thats a Joke or,
 20-25-35-30-25
Thats Not Low volatile and mnx is red too.
There was $35 just for few seconds and done by single buyer. And in last month average price is +/- $2-3 from $25. Do not look at price spikes. But Top 10 coins is going down, that's why percents in bank going down.

So what is the major case for market going down, in CMC top five coins are facing lot of problems to generate volume. I think people are holding the coins to protect their investment by not selling them in the market for low price.
There is no sense right now that you sell something. 99% of all coins fell. We are waiting for spring.

▄████████▄
               ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
              ██▀
             ███
▄▄▄▄▄       ███
██████     ███
    ▀██▄  ▄██
     ▀██▄▄██▀
       ████▀
        ▀█▀
The Radix DeFi Protocol is
R A D I X

███████████████████████████████████

The Decentralized

Finance Protocol
Scalable
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██                   ██
██                   ██
████████████████     ██
██            ██     ██
██            ██     ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██     ██
██▀▀▀▀██      ██     ██
██    ██      ██     
██    ██      ██
███████████████████████

███
Secure
      ▄▄▄▄▄
    █████████
   ██▀     ▀██
  ███       ███

▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██             ██
██    ███████████

███
Community Driven
      ▄█   ▄▄
      ██ ██████▄▄
      ▀▀▄█▀   ▀▀██▄
     ▄▄ ██       ▀███▄▄██
    ██ ██▀          ▀▀██▀
    ██ ██▄            ██
   ██ ██████▄▄       ██▀
  ▄██       ▀██▄     ██
  ██▀         ▀███▄▄██▀
 ▄██             ▀▀▀▀
 ██▀
▄██
▄▄
██
███▄
▀███▄
 ▀███▄
  ▀████
    ████
     ████▄
      ▀███▄
       ▀███▄
        ▀████
          ███
           ██
           ▀▀

███
Radix is using our significant technology
innovations to be the first layer 1 protocol
specifically built to serve the rapidly growing DeFi.
Radix is the future of DeFi
█████████████████████████████████████

▄▄█████
  ▄████▀▀▀
  █████
█████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀
  ████
  ████
  ████

Facebook

███

▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄███▀▀▄███
▀▀███▀ ▄██████
    █ ███████
     ██▀▀▀███
           ▀▀

Telegram

███

▄      ▄███▄▄
██▄▄▄ ██████▀
████████████
 ██████████▀
   ███████▀
 ▄█████▀▀

Twitter

██████

...Get Tokens...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mr.pacy.mf

Activity: 408
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:28:43 PM

price drops from 36 to 27 and interest stays the same lol

That's why it's shitty in my eyes.

But if the price goes up by the same amount, BOOM's rates go down. And do not tell me now, the bank has other options if the price drops, what to do about it, except to increase the rates, why does not it then if course falls. So it is in my opinion a huge shit.

Whats shitty about it? Intrest rates doesnt change right off the bat when price moves somewhere. Rates are still manually confirmed by an analyst what algo gives out. When price falls you will see intrest rates go up. They have gone up every time price has fallen, but not as much when price rises.. Algo is probably configured that way to get the maximum effect with minimal intrest rates.
You are right, but at the moment we can see how BTC and all remaining Top 10 coin going red but MNX price stays at same level and that mean percents in bank can be lowered without MNX price rice.

thats a Joke or,
 20-25-35-30-25
Thats Not Low volatile and mnx is red too.
There was $35 just for few seconds and done by single buyer. And in last month average price is +/- $2-3 from $25. Do not look at price spikes. But Top 10 coins is going down, that's why percents in bank going down.

So what is the major case for market going down, in CMC top five coins are facing lot of problems to generate volume. I think people are holding the coins to protect their investment by not selling them in the market for low price.
There is no sense right now that you sell something. 99% of all coins fell. We are waiting for spring.

Im selling only  reward from my  weekly  parkings and my folio is stil very very green

They say I act like I don't give a fuck...I tell them I'm not acting...It's just who I am...
minexpuntcoin

Activity: 193
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:12:14 PM

I just wanted to say I told you guys, hang out in tether, and you would be rewarded with some cheap MNX soon, hope someone listened, we should have 15$ MNX very soon

Dear noob , I know that the error of prediction is always forgiven, but not so that you can buy anonymously   at the price of altruism.

Dear Veteran,

How much of your money disappeared in front of your eyes this week?  Does salt in a fresh wound sting?  Keep Hodling, the wounds will grow, I'm not running out of salt!

dear noob  imagine  your situation one week ago with same amount of mnx and same amount now
calculate please balance in usd and then think litle about your  "money disappeared in front of your eyes this week" and what are you fckn s*it about

Dear guy named after the gay guy,

I am not even talking about MNX, I merely pointed out when BTC was at 11500 that it was going to crash, and if you were holding just about anything else, you would be better in tether, either way, give it two days of bitcoin falling, and Minexcoin will follow suit, I don't care if they come out with debit cards which give bjs, the price will drop when BTC keeps falling, but if you ever read any of my posts, and listened, which of course you don't, I never sell MNX, only buy more.  So the money I am sure you lost, is in everything else you hodl, unless you only own MNX, and then some veteran you are!

Professional Troll
You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink
deepblue01

Activity: 798
Merit: 116

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 05:26:44 PM

I just wanted to say I told you guys, hang out in tether, and you would be rewarded with some cheap MNX soon, hope someone listened, we should have 15$ MNX very soon

Dear noob , I know that the error of prediction is always forgiven, but not so that you can buy anonymously   at the price of altruism.

Dear Veteran,

How much of your money disappeared in front of your eyes this week?  Does salt in a fresh wound sting?  Keep Hodling, the wounds will grow, I'm not running out of salt!
big profit big risk. it is cryptoworld everything can be happend.
No one can predict when bitcoin/minexcoin price is gonna dump or pump.
so i suggest you to stop for your self. here some quote for you, i think you need it
There's one golden rule that you should always keep in mind and observe when you're investing: Never invest money that you can't afford to lose

we are believe in MNX and their team to launch their roadmap for this coin.
that is why me or you buy minexcoin and hold them.

now you tell me, why you ask people to sell their mnx. because you want buy more in the dip??
well you are not alone, i have prepared some USD in livecoin, to buy minexcoin when is going down.
and some of my fiat currency in another exchange

I am not even talking about MNX, I merely pointed out when BTC was at 11500 that it was going to crash, and if you were holding just about anything else, you would be better in tether, either way, give it two days of bitcoin falling, and Minexcoin will follow suit, I don't care if they come out with debit cards which give bjs, the price will drop when BTC keeps falling, but if you ever read any of my posts, and listened, which of course you don't, I never sell MNX, only buy more.  So the money I am sure you lost, is in everything else you hodl, unless you only own MNX, and then some veteran you are!
anyway i own some crypto. i still have BTC and some altcoin.
whatever the price is, i am ready to lose. so it also applies to everyholder
minexpuntcoin

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:33:26 PM

Dear Veteran,

so i suggest you to stop for your self. here some quote for you, i think you need it
There's one golden rule that you should always keep in mind and observe when you're investing: Never invest money that you can't afford to lose

now you tell me, why you ask people to sell their mnx. because you want buy more in the dip??
well you are not alone, i have prepared some USD in livecoin, to buy minexcoin when is going down.

I would not expect anyone to actually sell MNX, I couldn't even imagine that most people consider it an option.  Most people's coins are in the middle of parking most of the time, and immediately reparked, which I assume is the case for more and more people who own MNX as time goes on.  Slowly the speculators will be priced out as parkers accumulate, it is this simple understanding upon which the concept of MNX was built.  Perhaps that  is the explanation for the lack of price drop while most other coins are dropping hard.

Professional Troll
deepblue01

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 05:38:47 PM

Dear Veteran,

I would not expect anyone to actually sell MNX, I couldn't even imagine that most people consider it an option.  Most people's coins are in the middle of parking most of the time, and immediately reparked, which I assume is the case for more and more people who own MNX as time goes on.  Slowly the speculators will be priced out as parkers accumulate, it is this simple understanding upon which the concept of MNX was built.  Perhaps that  is the explanation for the lack of price drop while most other coins are dropping hard.
i know what you mean. but you know. like i said before
whatever the price is, i am ready to lose. so it also applies to everyone every cryptoholder. they should know and take the risk. so for my self i have backup
minexpuntcoin

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:43:10 PM

Being ready to lose, and trying to avoid it are two different things.  I am willing to lose money, as is everyone in this game, but fuck, that doesn't mean I want to.  If there is a way to make money(or more coins for future gains) while everyone else is riding a sinking ship, you certainly should entertain that idea.  I would personally rather miss out on gains, and wait for a great buying opportunity than watch funds disappear, but maybe I am to much of a noob, one day I will learn to like losing money like most people who have been in crypto a long time. 

Professional Troll
MarkHammond

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:44:33 PM

Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss
demenBTC

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:45:21 PM

Dear Veteran,

I am not even talking about MNX, I merely pointed out when BTC was at 11500 that it was going to crash, and if you were holding just about anything else, you would be better in tether, either way, give it two days of bitcoin falling, and Minexcoin will follow suit, I don't care if they come out with debit cards which give bjs, the price will drop when BTC keeps falling, but if you ever read any of my posts, and listened, which of course you don't, I never sell MNX, only buy more.  So the money I am sure you lost, is in everything else you hodl, unless you only own MNX, and then some veteran you are!
MNX prices tend to fall, even for the future MNX will go to high prices, I suggest to immediately buy the MNX coins in the moment,
while still at the price of $ 27

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 
CREATING THE MOST ACCESSIBLE PLATFORM
                 FOR SELF-ACTUALIZATION               
FACEBOOK  ♦  TWITTER   ♦   WHITEPAPER   ♦   ZAPPS   ♦   GITHUB
     ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

TeMHuK

Activity: 728
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:55:04 PM

Dear Veteran,

MNX prices tend to fall, even for the future MNX will go to high prices, I suggest to immediately buy the MNX coins in the moment,
while still at the price of $ 27
He sold coins and now he is waiting for price dump. But why he sold them before news from MNX team I have no idea.
deepblue01

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 05:57:56 PM

Being ready to lose, and trying to avoid it are two different things.  I am willing to lose money, as is everyone in this game, but fuck, that doesn't mean I want to.  If there is a way to make money(or more coins for future gains) while everyone else is riding a sinking ship, you certainly should entertain that idea.  I would personally rather miss out on gains, and wait for a great buying opportunity than watch funds disappear, but maybe I am to much of a noob, one day I will learn to like losing money like most people who have been in crypto a long time. 
lols, none want to lose their money. i have my own strategy to cut my loss.
not by selling my long term crypto investment. but to be a traders and airbiters
MineCoin.org (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 299

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 05:59:37 PM

Minexcoin Info:
Hashrate: 139.65 MSol/s Difficulty: 4.968401401118

MinexBank Rates:
Daily: 0.29% Weekly: 1.99% Monthly: 12.1% Yearly: 70%

Price of MNX: $26,95 USD

| Minexcoin | Trade. Park. Earn.
The low volatility cryptocurrency. Trade on exchanges from November 1

Site || Blog || Bounty
minexpuntcoin

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:03:55 PM

I don't sell coins Temhuk, I have told you this time and again, only buy more.  MNX is only Hodl coin I have.  I tell other people to sell them periodically though

Professional Troll
kosaet
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:15:07 PM

Is there a mining sheet to check mining hashrate per graphics card
TeMHuK

Activity: 728
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:29:49 PM

Is there a mining sheet to check mining hashrate per graphics card
Try to ask in this chat https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@mxpool
mr.pacy.mf

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:44:38 PM
Last edit: March 09, 2018, 08:16:01 PM by mr.pacy.mf

Dear Veteran,

dear noob  imagine  your situation one week ago with same amount of mnx and same amount now
calculate please balance in usd and then think litle about your  "money disappeared in front of your eyes this week" and what are you fckn s*it about

my last exit from btc was 12080- 12100 if u wanT prof i will give it to you  
comebeck to btc on 8400-8600 ( after dUMp to 6000 )and  in the same day I was brought mnx on

https://imgur.com/laBnLxO
13.6 usd/mnx

so your "you would be better in tether" is not true

everything is green in my case becouse I dont have one fckn satoshi /eth or some other S-hit

dont be so sure for your
"So the money I am sure you lost, is in everything else you hodl"

only for your eyes

https://imgur.com/a/8S2gL

Grin Tongue Wink Wink Wink

They say I act like I don't give a fuck...I tell them I'm not acting...It's just who I am...
mr.pacy.mf

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:54:58 PM

from the moment I was brought mnx  I was sold every coin per to per that wasnt come from mining  (profit from trade plus profit from parkings=250mnx=about 8000eur) and Im still holding every mnx I was get from mining since 06.12.2017

Fabriz

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:04:10 PM

from the moment I was brought mnx  I was sold every coin per to per that wasnt come from mining  (profit from trade plus profit from parkings=250mnx=about 8000eur) and Im still holding every mnx I was get from mining since 06.12.2017

with these good interests it's a moment for accumulate Minex not for sell
mr.pacy.mf

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:08:46 PM

with these good interests it's a moment for accumulate Minex not for sell

bro Im must pay bils and live from some income  Im not touching my mined coins and coins I was mined until now  all that coins create coins for selling
mining  is my full time job   Im selling only mnx earned by parking
I think thats best strategy for me now

minexpuntcoin

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:23:02 PM

Dear Veteran,

my last exit from btc was 12080- 12100 if u wanT prof i will give it to you  
comebeck to btc on 8400-8600 ( after dUMp to 6000 )and  in the same day I was brought mnx on

https://imgur.com/laBnLxO
13.6 usd/mnx

so your "you would be better in tether" is not true

everything is green in my case becouse I dont have one fckn satoshi /eth or some other S-hit

dont be so sure for your
"So the money I am sure you lost, is in everything else you hodl"

only for your eyes

https://imgur.com/a/8S2gL

Grin Tongue Wink Wink Wink

Bc of language barrier, I don't think I fully understand what you are saying, but you sold bitcoin at 12k??? And left your money in what??? fiat/tether???
exactly what i was saying if i understand u correctly, so congrats on not being a fuckin idiot

Professional Troll
Pages: « 1 ... 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 [791] 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 ... 1157 »
  Print  

Jump to: