Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:04:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 [892] 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 ... 1157 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments  (Read 646578 times)
tex83rb

Activity: 606
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:25:07 PM

The coin is shit
The team is shit
Temhuk is diarrhea
See u at $5 morons

pagliaccio

trad. : clown  Grin

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
addicto
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:36:31 PM

The coin is shit
The team is shit
Temhuk is diarrhea
See u at $5 morons

Price is still under the huge pressure than it is not a big surprise if this would fall to this level of $5. But I don't think this is scam project even they are not promoting this like before but there is chance to make comeback soon.
BITDV
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:43:31 PM

I read somewhere that the developers of this coin promised to maintain a stable coin rate around $ 30, but I do not remember exactly where it was written. Maybe it was disinformation at all - can not you confirm or deny this information?

Coin price decrease from $30 to $10. I don't know exactly your algorithm works to reduce its volatility, in fact price is going down. And why this coin only have two exchange, are you not trying to add in other exchange? and can you tell us about decentralized minex exchange progress?

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
TeMHuK

Activity: 728
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:45:27 PM

I read somewhere that the developers of this coin promised to maintain a stable coin rate around $ 30, but I do not remember exactly where it was written. Maybe it was disinformation at all - can not you confirm or deny this information?

Coin price decrease from $30 to $10. I don't know exactly your algorithm works to reduce its volatility, in fact price is going down. And why this coin only have two exchange, are you not trying to add in other exchange? and can you tell us about decentralized minex exchange progress?
MNX soon will be listed at HitBTC and EXMO.
Sebahl

Activity: 146
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:28:40 PM

This is a long term hodl for me. Wait till the end of the year and the ecosystem is finished and we will be golden.   Smiley
revenant2017

Merit: 252

Healing Galing

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:52:01 PM

Hello - right now, total MNX hash power 76 MH/s and Minexpool has 72 MH/s.
That's almost 95% of the global hash power in ONE single pool.
It's not safe, neither sane.

Reminder: you've at your disposal a nice, smart, 100% up time and 0.5% fee MNX pool here: https://mnx.forgetop.com
No registration, minimal payout 0.1 MNX.

Both with EU (from USA it makes no difference), and ASIA servers.
And... and... a chat with the Dev and some miners online 24/7 for a friendly help!

I'm mining there for months. We need you. Welcome!

+1

Thank you! Especially why today I've seen Minexpool have had MORE than 100% of the global hashrate (WTF)!
The guys ate suprnova might be not interested as of now in mining MNX due to the recent price decrease in the market. It will be up again once we see upward price trend.
ryzaadit
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1228

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:09:58 PM

The coin is shit
The team is shit
Temhuk is diarrhea
See u at $5 morons

Price is still under the huge pressure than it is not a big surprise if this would fall to this level of $5. But I don't think this is scam project even they are not promoting this like before but there is chance to make comeback soon.
He just a guys want to spread some fud with Minexcoin project let me guest i think, he just a bountyhunter complain a few month ago saying minexcoin bad because not listed on exchange. And sell it whent was 1$ at exchange missed some train at bullrun

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Racquemis1

Activity: 271
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 04:29:28 AM

Thank you! Especially why today I've seen Minexpool have had MORE than 100% of the global hashrate (WTF)!

You guys do realize that network hashrate is highly inaccurate. It's not like the pools broadcast their hashrate to the network and the total displayed. The network hashrate is based on thr current difficulty and thr average time blocks are found. If the network is highly unlucky the network hashrate can display a value lower then the sum of all the pool hashrates. If the network is highly lucky the neteork hashrate can become really inflated

Network hashrate isn't a good measure to calculate pool dominance. You need to look at pending blocks for that.
Minexpool has around 75 percent atm. Still a bit high but I can't control where people mine. It's not up to me to police.
When price increases again. People at suprnova will again start mining mnx and the hashrate will be spread out once again.
amdfxman1701

Activity: 367
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:18:48 AM

Network hashrate isn't a good measure to calculate pool dominance. You need to look at pending blocks for that.
Minexpool has around 75 percent atm. Still a bit high but I can't control where people mine. It's not up to me to police.
When price increases again. People at suprnova will again start mining mnx and the hashrate will be spread out once again.

true, but the point is the the hashrate is basically concentrated on two pools, which is NOT a good thing. Forgetop is a good pool and I'm sure there are others, yet the Minex team refuses to add any to the list of pools for some odd reason and refuse to give an answer for it.

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
PRE-SALE :  23.08 - 23.09
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Highly Efficient Technology
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
Racquemis1

Activity: 271
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:50:24 AM

true, but the point is the the hashrate is basically concentrated on two pools, which is NOT a good thing. Forgetop is a good pool and I'm sure there are others, yet the Minex team refuses to add any to the list of pools for some odd reason and refuse to give an answer for it.

You don't need the team to advertise the pools. It's frankly not up to them.
Pool owners should advertise their own pools. Also all the pools are listed on my telegram channel so people know of them already.

Hashrate on two pools isn't really  that much of a problem. Other pools exist and so are several private mining pools and are functional. the automatic  failover on lolminer you can configure will take care of pool switching in case one goes down.  People just flock naturally to the largest pool but there are enough backup pools to pick up the slack when for some reason one goes down. So I myself am not worried about the state of the network. I was earlier when it was just suprnova and minexpool. But there are several solo miners out there now and several public pools like forgetop, and at least two private pools that I know of.  the neteork is in better shape now then last year.
amdfxman1701

Activity: 367
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 07:57:24 AM

You don't need the team to advertise the pools. It's frankly not up to them.
Pool owners should advertise their own pools. Also all the pools are listed on my telegram channel so people know of them already.

Hashrate on two pools isn't really  that much of a problem. Other pools exist and so are several private mining pools and are functional. the automatic  failover on lolminer you can configure will take care of pool switching in case one goes down.  People just flock naturally to the largest pool but there are enough backup pools to pick up the slack when for some reason one goes down. So I myself am not worried about the state of the network. I was earlier when it was just suprnova and minexpool. But there are several solo miners out there now and several public pools like forgetop, and at least two private pools that I know of.  the neteork is in better shape now then last year.
z

that's like saying you don't need the team to advertise any exchanges because because someone has some random telegram channel (which no one would even know about unless told otherwise, though I'm sure yours is good.) listing them. Listing more pools creates confidence in a project just as listing more exchanges creates confidence in a project. Look at any other serious mineable coin and they all list numerous exchanges. Listing more pools also gives miners options, which is always a good thing and helps spread the hashrate as opposed to consolidating on a few.

Regardless, there really is no reason that Minex should not list more pools on the front page. I mean, the front page doesn't even list Coinexchange.io as a current exchange that Minex is listed on. No excuse for that. The reddit page doesn't even have a banner. I like Minex Coin, but in some regards it looks amateur.

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
PRE-SALE :  23.08 - 23.09
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Highly Efficient Technology
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
Pecunia non olet

Activity: 882
Merit: 102

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:02:07 AM

-10% today. People here are so impatient. Many good news, new exchanges, new exchange platform, new debit cards and still they dump this coin  Sad.

TeMHuK

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:16:43 AM

-10% today. People here are so impatient. Many good news, new exchanges, new exchange platform, new debit cards and still they dump this coin  Sad.

Somebody will buy all that coins and will wait till all products release. The same situation was before listing at first exchange.
Pecunia non olet

Activity: 882
Merit: 102

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:20:31 AM

Somebody will buy all that coins and will wait till all products release. The same situation was before listing at first exchange.
I dont understand the rage quit from many members? 27 percent quarterly is not enough for them? They know about better project? Wink

TeMHuK

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:34:52 AM

I dont understand the rage quit from many members? 27 percent quarterly is not enough for them? They know about better project? Wink

It's simple. People want to get money now, they want to buy coins and in next day to get x100  but 3 months waiting for 27% is too long for them. But when MNX will go up they will start crying about why they sold all coins cheap and lost another chance.
fabcl

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:56:23 AM

It's simple. People want to get money now, they want to buy coins and in next day to get x100  but 3 months waiting for 27% is too long for them. But when MNX will go up they will start crying about why they sold all coins cheap and lost another chance.

27% for a value that has been divided by 4 in 3 months, you still loose a lot of money and parking rates didn't move a single time in almost a month now. It's perfectly normal that some people complain.
Strymex

Activity: 41
Merit: 11

Strymex admin

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 09:57:41 AM

Nice try to make a good payments system. Will wait for news about your project. Wish you good luck! Try to do the best and don't stuck in the start.
SetasSan

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:59:55 AM

The project works, you get coins from parking or mining, it's fine. But what actually I can do with it, what I can buy by using MNX. Beside exchanges, there is no usage. So it would be nice to see this credit card in action or at least someone accepting mnx as payment. This is only my concerns. I think this is small thing missing in this project drives price down.
loughlin

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

Only Bitcoin!

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:33:19 AM

--snip

27% for a value that has been divided by 4 in 3 months, you still loose a lot of money and parking rates didn't move a single time in almost a month now. It's perfectly normal that some people complain.

as far as I understood, MNX parking rate is now final, there will be no special shifts.
70% yearly is planned rate. if you calculate all the others you will find the same rate.

Divle

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:44:59 AM

the downtrend continues

it seems to be a lack of new investors
Pages: « 1 ... 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 [892] 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 ... 1157 »
  Print  

Jump to: