Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:37:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 [897] 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 ... 1157 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments  (Read 646578 times)
Angel Di

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

EVOS

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:02:33 PM

All this ridiculous change in price is in fiat currency. If we look at its price in parity with BTC there is still 2% increase. In past it has resisted well and seemed powerful coin as hedge against volatility in market couple of months ago. This is also part of market to see decreases as well but someone is buying that's why sellers can sell.

Huh
Since 18. March (0,00362598 BTC and now 0,00095581) MNX lost about 75 % of value.     
Someone have trading bot at Livecoin. That bot is pushing price down all the time. need to kill that bot and price will start to grow.
Maybe you're right. But if this is true, then it seems to me that now all coins have trading bots enabled. Because virtually all coins, the price drops very much down. How to be here  Huh

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Racquemis1

Activity: 271
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:14:00 PM

- Cards will be available for 1, 5, 20 or 200 (Limited Edition) MNX

I'm not sure to understand; they would be prepaid cards (like you buy them filled with 20 MNX for example)?
Will it be possible to refill them: how/where/with fiat (USD/EUR), or cyptos (MNX but others?)

Thanks!

You pay for one of the different  cards. The card you pick determines your maximum withdrawal limit and the fees you pay for transactions made with the card. Card won't be preloaded with the amount you pay. It's just for the card.
Anon11073

Activity: 896
Merit: 289

Twitter: @BTY_11073

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 04:18:05 PM

Boris just shared some new information about the cards in the Russian chat

Compilation from the translations made by Arevik and few others

- Cards will be announced a day or two before the listing on HitBTC
- Within two weeks time preordering of cards will be available (not clear if that is from now, or after the the announcement)
The cheapest card will have the highest fees and lowest withdrawal limit. The most expensive one will have 0 fees and the highest withdrawal limit
- The withdrawal limit for the limited edition premium card will be 20.000 USD
- 1000 Limited Edition Cards will be available.
-  Card will be a VISA card at first, thus usable in any store that accepts VISA
-  Cards will be delivered via courier delivery service
-  Cards are for USD and Euro.but  Payment can be made in other currencies (my addition: but like any other credit card conversion fees could apply)
-  There should not be will annual fees. Small fee could apply if card has not been used for a year
Thank you for the good news.

Can Japanese use this card?
Currently, services such as Wirex are prohibited in Japan.

I'm a former moderator of Bitcointalk Japanere borad.
Decred is a true community governance cryptocurrency.
TeMHuK

Activity: 728
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:27:13 PM

- Within two weeks time preordering of cards will be available (not clear if that is from now, or after the the announcement)
The cheapest card will have the highest fees and lowest withdrawal limit. The most expensive one will have 0 fees and the highest withdrawal limit
-  Card will be a VISA card at first, thus usable in any store that accepts VISA
-  Cards are for USD and Euro.but  Payment can be made in other currencies (my addition: but like any other credit card conversion fees could apply)
-  There should not be will annual fees. Small fee could apply if card has not been used for a year

It will be like a simple bank card. Not card from payment system. But a simple bank card from other country bank. So answer is yes, it will be possible to use it in any country in the world where it is possible to use VISA cards.
Anon11073

Activity: 896
Merit: 289

Twitter: @BTY_11073

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 04:50:26 PM

It will be like a simple bank card. Not card from payment system. But a simple bank card from other country bank. So answer is yes, it will be possible to use it in any country in the world where it is possible to use VISA cards.
Thank you, TeMHuK.

I am looking forward to announcing from the team!
I am praying that Minexcoin Team will carry out this plan without delay.

I'm a former moderator of Bitcointalk Japanere borad.
Decred is a true community governance cryptocurrency.
ArminH

Activity: 219
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:21:45 PM

Thank you, TeMHuK.

Could you guys please tell me the added value of a MNX credit card? Why should anybody pay for this card, when traditional credit cards are for free? Where's the advantage of the MNX credit card?
MineCoin.org (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 299

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 07:26:49 PM

Could you guys please tell me the added value of a MNX credit card? Why should anybody pay for this card, when traditional credit cards are for free? Where's the advantage of the MNX credit card?
Hello!

This card will allow you to pay in MNX around the world. In short, the system will transfer your virtual currency into fiat, which means you’ll be able to pay via cryptocurrency everywhere. Even where this kind of payments are not provided. More info we will give in official announcement Smiley

| Minexcoin | Trade. Park. Earn.
The low volatility cryptocurrency. Trade on exchanges from November 1

Site || Blog || Bounty
sorrros

Activity: 954
Merit: 104

ludenaprotocol.io

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:33:13 PM

Hello, I have just found MinexCoin and your parkings looks very interesting! But how are you different from Bitconnect? How can you ensure such passive income?

► LudenaProtocol ◄ ♦️ A Gamified Social Platform for Worldwide Gamers ♦️ ► LudenaProtocol ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Instagram|Whitepaper
clixcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:34:49 PM

We hear some good news into bearish market trend but I don't have good hope it will help this project to find the way to make comeback. We already lost too much in value which still going down and down without any mercy.
TeMHuK

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:37:23 PM

Thank you, TeMHuK.

Card prices will be 1MNX per Standart card, 5MNX gold card, 20 Platinum and 200 for limited Infinity card
TeMHuK

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:39:31 PM

Hello, I have just found MinexCoin and your parkings looks very interesting! But how are you different from Bitconnect? How can you ensure such passive income?

They have bank reserves plus mining fee. From every block 20% of coins going to the MinexBank reserves to pay parking percents. Later(few years) that fee will be increased.
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 07:50:57 PM

Hello!

First of all, you should look at our wp, it will explain you many things: https://minexcoin.com/html/download/wpeng.pdf

And about Bitconnect... you can read all 900 pages here and you wouldn't find any unanswered question, for example Smiley

Site || Blog || Bounty
sorrros

ludenaprotocol.io

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:54:09 PM

Thank you, TeMHuK.

Card prices will be 1MNX per Standart card, 5MNX gold card, 20 Platinum and 200 for limited Infinity card
Very low prices, I think, this could be very interesting for many people! I hope that MinexCoin will continue with the great development!

► LudenaProtocol ◄ ♦️ A Gamified Social Platform for Worldwide Gamers ♦️ ► LudenaProtocol ◄
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 07:55:15 PM

Very low prices I think, this could be very interesting for many people! I hope that MinexCoin will continue with the great development!
Thank you for your support! We will keep working on it Smiley

Site || Blog || Bounty
sorrros

ludenaprotocol.io

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 08:03:43 PM

Very low prices I think, this could be very interesting for many people! I hope that MinexCoin will continue with the great development!
Thank you for your support! We will keep working on it Smiley
I will start reading the Whitepaper! It seems that I have found a next big thing!

loughlin

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

Only Bitcoin!

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 09:53:16 PM

Thank you, TeMHuK.

whether it's time-limited or without any time limits on the duration of the card valid?
which currency will be accepted in this payment system? MNX, USD and I guess BTC?
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 09:59:53 PM
Last edit: June 13, 2018, 10:35:29 AM by MineCoin.org

whether it's time-limited or without any time limits on the duration of the card valid?
which currency will be accepted in this payment system? MNX, USD and I guess BTC?

Hello,

We will give more detailed information in our official announcement.

Site || Blog || Bounty
richdadphat

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:42:48 AM

Great new.
easyrimka

Activity: 518
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:45:15 AM

200 mnx for the premium card ? wow ... but its still a very good news !
ensign_lee

Activity: 886
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:50:28 AM

Great new.

Can we have a detailed information on the card fees/limit and compared with all the other providers? If this is available and posted over the site and this forum, there may be many takers for the card.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
Pages: « 1 ... 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 [897] 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 ... 1157 »
  Print  

Jump to: