Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:20:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 [902] 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 ... 1157 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments  (Read 646578 times)
mr.pacy.mf

Activity: 408
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:36:49 AM

they plan to keep the price below one ?? where did you read this ??

If the price somehow return to  30$  infinity card will cost 3,000usd !?!?!?!?!?! that is a plastic card is not made of the gold 73.08gram of gold=1mnx infinity card on 30usd/mnx price hahahahaha.....you're kidding with us .....
and
the user of the same card must have a closed/locked  30 000usd  that he can not use to keep his infinite status

this is a joke

They say I act like I don't give a fuck...I tell them I'm not acting...It's just who I am...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
easyrimka

Activity: 518
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:46:31 AM

If the price somehow return to  30$  infinity card will cost 3,000usd !?!?!?!?!?! that is a plastic card is not made of the gold 73.08gram of gold=1mnx infinity card on 30usd/mnx price hahahahaha.....you're kidding with us .....
and
the user of the same card must have a closed/locked  30 000usd  that he can not use to maintain his infinite status

this is a joke

thats why im asking, maybe they plan to reflect the price on the card
TeMHuK

Activity: 728
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 07:48:41 AM

If the price somehow return to  30$  infinity card will cost 3,000usd !?!?!?!?!?! that is a plastic card is not made of the gold you're kidding with us .....
and
the user of the same card must have a closed/locked  30 000usd  that he can not use to maintain his infinite status

this is a joke
That card have 0% commission in cash machines and created for exchanges and for really rich people. Don't think about top card if you have not enough money to get it. They have 3 more options. One of them is without holding any coins at all(cheapest card)
MineCoin.org (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 299

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 07:52:21 AM

hi, what if MNX price grow at critical point, for example lets say 70$. is the price of the cards remain the sames ? for example, the high end card will cost 14 000$ ...  

Hi easyrimka, thanks for your question. We believe we will be able to share detailed information on the cards, their prices, fees, limits and all terms and conditions later on. Please wait a little for official notes.

| Minexcoin | Trade. Park. Earn.
The low volatility cryptocurrency. Trade on exchanges from November 1

Site || Blog || Bounty
mr.pacy.mf

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:03:53 AM

If the price somehow return to  30$  infinity card will cost 3,000usd !?!?!?!?!?! that is a plastic card is not made of the gold you're kidding with us .....
and
the user of the same card must have a closed/locked  30 000usd  that he can not use to maintain his infinite status

this is a joke
That card have 0% commission in cash machines and created for exchanges and for really rich people. Don't think about top card if you have not enough money to get it. They have 3 more options. One of them is without holding any coins at all(cheapest card)

Temhuk my friend I beleve you understand what Im talking about i have in mnx for more than two infinity cards
(100+1000) x2

so ...Im rich or??? Smiley     what is the point of buying this card and locking up so much money, suppose I am a millionaire

They say I act like I don't give a fuck...I tell them I'm not acting...It's just who I am...
addicto
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:04:34 AM

hi, what if MNX price grow at critical point, for example lets say 70$. is the price of the cards remain the sames ? for example, the high end card will cost 14 000$ ...  

Hi easyrimka, thanks for your question. We believe we will be able to share detailed information on the cards, their prices, fees, limits and all terms and conditions later on. Please wait a little for official notes.

That is good to stay clam and wait for the details come out actually people are impatience to know about that card. I hope this will come with user friendly structure and push this token to next level.
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 08:09:07 AM

Can I buy your token with 0.005 ETH ? :<

Hello, MNX is a coin, yes you can.

Site || Blog || Bounty
mr.pacy.mf

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:13:13 AM

card with the smallest weight is The Barclay "Black Card" (Carbon Fiber) version weighs in a 4.68 grams.
card with the highest weight is The AmEx "Centurion" (Titanium) wieghs exactly 14.00 grams.

if you make it the with smallest weight  and make to be card full of gold  the price would be 4.68x41.05=192.114usd
if you make it with the highest weight  and make to be card full of gold  the price would be 14x41.05=574.7 usd

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Huh Huh Huh Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

current price of mnx is 6.6usd so 100mnx for infinity card is 660usd that is more than heaviest card maked of clean gold lol
I dont want to calcuate price of card on 30usd 50usd 100 usd per mnx Smiley

Digital Galaxy

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:16:42 AM

That is good to stay clam and wait for the details come out actually people are impatience to know about that card. I hope this will come with user friendly structure and push this token to next level.
Guys what is yours prediction about MNX price ? I think - low increase in value. I'm wondering if this project is able to compete with other interest / yield projects in the long term.
yamaichi

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:21:19 AM

summary q1/q2 2018 only ios minex bank app finished on time(50 senior and strong mid developers???) ....rest of these  products you promised in updated roadmap are only empty promises nothing more ....you cant be confused about this disaster of price drop from 34 to 6 usd

https://imgur.com/U5uinBj
While in Q1, Q2 2018, not only released iOS app even updated about Face ID / Touch ID that still being on AppStore even when Apple strengthen the regulations but also Android app, tested Atomic Swap for some coins, Coinomi partnership, hiring some more staff, and some more... Then now will be listing 2 Exchanges as they posted on Medium. Yes, changed the parking rate on May was dumped that only limited reaction of miner or short-term investor. Thus they have robust factor and worth so far exact.
TeMHuK

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:32:03 AM

and

this is a joke

Temhuk my friend I beleve you understand what Im talking about i have in mnx for more than two infinity cards
(100+1000) x2

so ...Im rich or??? Smiley     what is the point of buying this card and locking up so much money, suppose I am a millionaire
It does not matter how many coin do you have my friend. Here is the question: Do you really want that 1% commission difference between gold card and infinity card or 0.5% between platinum and infinity. It is matter if you need to withdraw big amounts of money. If you don't have your own exchange you don't need infinity or even platinum cards.
mr.pacy.mf

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:39:41 AM

summary q1/q2 2018 only ios minex bank app finished on time(50 senior and strong mid developers???) ....rest of these  products you promised in updated roadmap are only empty promises nothing more ....you cant be confused about this disaster of price drop from 34 to 6 usd

While in Q1, Q2 2018, not only released iOS app even updated about Face ID / Touch ID that still being on AppStore even when Apple strengthen the regulations but also Android app, tested Atomic Swap for some coins, Coinomi partnership, hiring some more staff, and some more... Then now will be listing 2 Exchanges as they posted on Medium. Yes, changed the parking rate on May was dumped that only limited reaction of miner or short-term investor. Thus they have robust factor and worth so far exact.

Im talking about roadmap ...in roadmap I dont see fingerprint option/ face id .... I see only ios minex bank app finished .....about atomic swap.....can you exchange mnx for btc or ltc with that function real mnx ....real btc/ltc this is not finished this is only TEST  like testnet for now .......did you see  atomic swap with test coins or  atomic swap in roadmap

mr.pacy.mf

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:42:01 AM

and

this is a joke

(100+1000) x2

so ...Im rich or??? Smiley     what is the point of buying this card and locking up so much money, suppose I am a millionaire
It does not matter how many coin do you have my friend. Here is the question: Do you really want that 1% commission difference between gold card and infinity card or 0.5% between platinum and infinity. It is matter if you need to withdraw big amounts of money. If you don't have your own exchange you don't need infinity or even platinum cards.

difference between gold card and infinity card or 0.5% between platinum and infinity....how much you losing with 1000coins out of park system monthly this is totaly absurd with that amount of locked coins

TeMHuK

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:02:15 AM

and

this is a joke

(100+1000) x2

so ...Im rich or??? Smiley     what is the point of buying this card and locking up so much money, suppose I am a millionaire

difference between gold card and infinity card or 0.5% between platinum and infinity....how much you losing with 1000coins out of park system monthly this is totaly absurd with that amount of locked coins
0,5% is between each card. Gold have 1% commission in MNX. Platinum 0.5% in MNX and Infinity 0% in MNX. Here everything depends of your withdrawal needs. if that 0.5% difference will be bigger in total amount than parking percents from 1000 coins.(58 coins or $378 per month now). That mean you need to do minimum withdrawal of about $80.000 per month and Infinity card will be better for you now. If you will do smaller withdrawals it is better to take cheaper cards.

Mate, join to MNX Telegram channel. It is much easyer to speak there https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@minexcoin
yamaichi

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:22:24 AM

Im talking about roadmap ...in roadmap I dont see fingerprint option/ face id .... I see only ios minex bank app finished .....about atomic swap.....can you exchange mnx for btc or ltc with that function real mnx ....real btc/ltc this is not finished this is only TEST  like testnet for now .......did you see  atomic swap with test coins or  atomic swap in roadmap
Sorry for wrong reply. I just wanted to let you know that if you don't know how Minexcoin is going on now. So you want completion of roadmap so far.
Convery

Activity: 966
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:07:47 AM

It seems that people really care about MinexCards, so please developers do not disappoint us because this fail could destroy all the project  Roll Eyes.

It seems like you do not know much about the project really, because MinexCoin ecosystem is not only about the cards or bank, these are first steps of the ecosystem to attract interest to the project. It is entire ecosystem which would allow MNX to implement all functions the money have in our world in crypto with each of its element and having ways out to a real world.

Big investors know that it is a long term project and they do not care much even about the current price now.
I mean, that there is a lot of work and promises and when you will have problem to develop some of them, people will leave the project because they really care about their invested money (now they are losing). No offense.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 11:20:46 AM

Fingerprint option/ face id is implemented, should it be in RoadMap as a separate goal?
There is a working TestNet for AS and anyone can try it. We also have videos on how it is done. AS is the basis for DEX work, which is going to be much easier for common user.

Site || Blog || Bounty
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 11:23:09 AM

I mean, that there is a lot of work and promises and when you will have problem to develop some of them, people will leave the project because they really care about their invested money (now they are losing). No offense.

Agree, most of the people rarely see prospective and simply want fast profits. The thing is that most of large and world known projects we know now started like this - with delays (and many do have delays now too, BTW), with their ups and downs. Whoever thought they have potential - won when the projects became as we know them.

Site || Blog || Bounty
Convery

Activity: 966
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:46:53 PM

Agree, most of the people rarely see prospective and simply want fast profits. The thing is that most of large and world known projects we know now started like this - with delays (and many do have delays now too, BTW), with their ups and downs. Whoever thought they have potential - won when the projects became as we know them.
I am really happy to see that you really care about this project. I have never seen so many things in the roadmap in such a short time! I wish you the best of luck!

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
mr.pacy.mf

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:49:56 PM

Dont mix the quick profit expectations ....  with your late and unfulfilled goals in time .... I understand that you late with a wallet  for example with one thing...but other things are settled to be ended on time, but you are not even close to what you set yourself up for the goal.... you ban every member who has different opinions from you from the telegram group....unprofessional work of most admins on telegram ....

The only Arevik is worth something there
the rest are the kids who bring emotions with the least pressure...and yes every calculation every diferent opinion is fud for them

your project is in very big problem  that is  a fact  and this is true this is not a fud

I feel ashamed
I read wp and roadmap and told people what was written there and told them this is very good project and team....

********The LOW volatility cryptocurrency********
Can you look at the price chart from the first day on exchange until now , and tell me that MNX  is The low volatility coin ...................OR  JUST  FAIL story about low volatility....algo is dead he was never alive or had any reaction and nobody talks more about it

total disaster
I'm sorry, but you can not ban me here

for telling the truth and pure facts...

Pages: « 1 ... 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 [902] 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 ... 1157 »
  Print  

Jump to: