Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:11:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 [903] 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 ... 1157 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments  (Read 646578 times)
Hippocrypto

Activity: 1484
Merit: 277

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 02:22:23 PM

I mean, that there is a lot of work and promises and when you will have problem to develop some of them, people will leave the project because they really care about their invested money (now they are losing). No offense.

Agree, most of the people rarely see prospective and simply want fast profits. The thing is that most of large and world known projects we know now started like this - with delays (and many do have delays now too, BTW), with their ups and downs. Whoever thought they have potential - won when the projects became as we know them.

Dont mix the quick profit expectations ....  with your late and unfulfilled goals in time .... I understand that you late with a wallet  for example with one thing...but other things are settled to be ended on time, but you are not even close to what you set yourself up for the goal.... you ban every member who has different opinions from you from the telegram group....unprofessional work of most admins on telegram ....

The only Arevik is worth something there
the rest are the kids who bring emotions with the least pressure...and yes every calculation every diferent opinion is fud for them

your project is in very big problem  that is  a fact  and this is true this is not a fud

I feel ashamed
I read wp and roadmap and told people what was written there and told them this is very good project and team....

********The LOW volatility cryptocurrency********
Can you look at the price chart from the first day on exchange until now , and tell me that MNX  is The low volatility coin ...................OR  JUST  FAIL story about low volatility....algo is dead he was never alive or had any reaction and nobody talks more about it

total disaster
I'm sorry, but you can not ban me here

for telling the truth and pure facts...

stop crying now dear,  Grin  Grin i wonder how much loss you have right now? Maybe you bought at the peak and cant help looking at the very cheap price this time. Dont worry it will go up at the right time, just keep parking for the mean time.  Wink  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MineCoin.org (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 299

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 02:23:12 PM

Hello,
Our algo is online, and react not only to price( info can be found at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jr-AQdbqijM).
You can open CMC price history, parking rates and compare.

| Minexcoin | Trade. Park. Earn.
The low volatility cryptocurrency. Trade on exchanges from November 1

Site || Blog || Bounty
mr.pacy.mf

Activity: 408
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 08:30:24 PM

Hello,
Our algo is online, and react not only to price( info can be found at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jr-AQdbqijM).

dont lie yourself please Smiley last park rate update was 11.05.2018 today is 19.06.2018. price was 11 usd then and after that  drop for 40-50 percents without parking rates reducing....wtf are you talking about what reaction ,,,maybie like in wp Smiley you can lie someone else  you cant lie people who looking in the price last half year  every day  algo fail in all cases price ...percents and every segment

They say I act like I don't give a fuck...I tell them I'm not acting...It's just who I am...
tex83rb

Activity: 606
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:45:49 PM

Hello,

dont lie yourself please Smiley last park rate update was 11.05.2018 today is 19.06.2018. price was 11 usd then and after that  drop for 40-50 percents without parking rates reducing....wtf are you talking about what reaction ,,,maybie like in wp Smiley you can lie someone else  you cant lie people who looking in the price last half year  every day  algo fail in all cases price ...percents and every segment

do you realize there is practically only livecoin as exchange?

wait at least the project will go to hitbtc and develop more to see full potential. in a small market is difficult even to react for the algo.

however last days price is quite stable around 6-7

to see more increase we should wait hitbtc and the development of the project.

however 2 , i would be happy to have a price like that for next years and in the meantime increase compounding  Grin

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
yamaichi

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:15:29 AM

I mean, that there is a lot of work and promises and when you will have problem to develop some of them, people will leave the project because they really care about their invested money (now they are losing). No offense.

Agree, most of the people rarely see prospective and simply want fast profits. The thing is that most of large and world known projects we know now started like this - with delays (and many do have delays now too, BTW), with their ups and downs. Whoever thought they have potential - won when the projects became as we know them.
Most startup companies - like yours - sometime will happen some changing or delay. That strategy is called 'Agile', some companies rapidly going well or bad depending strategy, funds, community or timely/untimely, e.t.c. So we shouldn't decide to invest ( or to sell or all in ) to see the only  any aspect on whitepaper or website or SNS. Even your project is aiming to complete the MinexSystems to goal on end of year according the Roadmap. So now just in progress.
yamaichi

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:43:56 AM
Last edit: June 21, 2018, 12:33:09 AM by yamaichi

Hello,

dont lie yourself please Smiley last park rate update was 11.05.2018 today is 19.06.2018. price was 11 usd then and after that  drop for 40-50 percents without parking rates reducing....wtf are you talking about what reaction ,,,maybie like in wp Smiley you can lie someone else  you cant lie people who looking in the price last half year  every day  algo fail in all cases price ...percents and every segment

do you realize there is practically only livecoin as exchange?

wait at least the project will go to hitbtc and develop more to see full potential. in a small market is difficult even to react for the algo.

however last days price is quite stable around 6-7

to see more increase we should wait hitbtc and the development of the project.

however 2 , i would be happy to have a price like that for next years and in the meantime increase compounding  Grin
Some people are all-in of their life-money or funds for only one or two cryptocurrency like 'gambling'. If that strategy ( or game ) is going well, they just get happy. On the other hand if not so, they just blame or complaint like 'What happen!?' or 'What's going on!!'. Please wait, you decide that purchasing or investment on your own, didn't you?  Why blaming that's companies? If some companies did abandoned or disappeared, you should campaign, complaint or use lawsuit for get back your money.

However most startup companies still going well or keep going their 'hard' work even though somehow current crypto market is getting dump. Cryptocurrencies are long-term project, super high-risk, and easy way to lose your money than traditional way. If we want to get stable life-money for every month at the moment, we should keep going your real job not crypto world along with MNX parking, or if we already lose our lot of money please look for another way not crypto world not saying complaint, meanwhile you losing your limited time and chance. We just haven't qualified or faculty at the moment. Then If you can get huge money again in a short-term, you can replay on crypto market or another new era market.

Thats persistence is great attitude, however 2, once got negative thinking, thats change to bad attitude. So its up to you.  Wink
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 06:05:09 AM
Last edit: June 20, 2018, 06:21:04 AM by MineCoin.org

dont lie yourself please Smiley last park rate update was 11.05.2018 today is 19.06.2018. price was 11 usd then and after that  drop for 40-50 percents without parking rates reducing....wtf are you talking about what reaction ,,,maybie like in wp Smiley you can lie someone else  you cant lie people who looking in the price last half year  every day  algo fail in all cases price ...percents and every segment

Hello,

This is maximal parking rates now.
Reduction of parking payments and adaptation of interests to the base rate are aimed to achieve goals outlined in the second Memorandum, namely the sustainable planned growth of the MNX price of 84.88% per annum.
Check it, please: https://medium.com/minecoin-blog/mnx-market-behaviour-update-6a1e32014233

Site || Blog || Bounty
mr.pacy.mf

Activity: 408
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:25:41 AM
Last edit: June 20, 2018, 07:56:08 AM by mr.pacy.mf

Hello,

Reduction of parking payments and adaptation of interests to the base rate are aimed to achieve goals outlined in the second Memorandum, namely the sustainable planned growth of the MNX price of 84.88% per annum.
Check it, please: https://medium.com/minecoin-blog/mnx-market-behaviour-update-6a1e32014233

So the algorithm is now just to reduce down parking rates in case of price increase Huh
I support a percentage reduction in order to achieve system sustainability, do not misunderstand me
but I honestly think you're doing illogical moves your decisions are totally illogical and unhealthy for the entire system
you do not work as it is written in wp...you set unrealistic goals and time constraints to yourself
my 6-year-old daughter would better calculate percentages of rates then you... or that "minex algo" who is obviously in a coma
why 70 percents if you i wp have write 2017-70%  .............2018 45-55% totally wrong .....you want to destroy the entire project?
and you must learn to accept criticism
even when you do everything right
and especially if you are not doing things that you have write in roadmap and wp

you can not ban members from the group if they give you some criticism
they have the right to this because they are all disappointed
hire a bit more serious administrators

you can not place childs there using non-serious terms with impulsive reactions when they are exposed to pressure ....
impulsive reactions on every criticism is totally unproffesional
I was baned  for a shortcut of a rude word without a prior warning when I was provoked by the one of an admins
On the other hand, I watched rude words many many times
When someone defends you and uses ugly words, you do not ban him
if the rules exist, they must be the same for everyone

Selective justice is what I've seen many many times in a telegram group

is this is ok / normal and whether it is a feature of professional work???

They say I act like I don't give a fuck...I tell them I'm not acting...It's just who I am...
ArminH

Activity: 219
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:57:29 AM

Hello,

So the algorithm is now just to reduce parking rates in case of price increase Huh
I support a percentage reduction in order to achieve system sustainability, do not misunderstand me
but I honestly think you're doing illogical moves your decisions are totally illogical and unhealthy for the entire system
you do not work as it is written in wp...you set unrealistic goals and time constraints to yourself
my 6-year-old daughter would better calculate percentages of rates then you... or that "minex algo" who is obviously in a coma
why 70 percents if you i wp have write 2017-70%  .............2018 45-55% totally wrong .....you want to destroy the entire project?
and especially if you are not doing things that you have write in roadmap and wp

you can not place childs there using non-serious terms with impulsive reactions when they are exposed to pressure ....
I was baned  for a shortcut of a rude word without a prior warning when I was provoked by the one of an admins

I was one of the lucky guys who sold above 30$. Actually I wanted to buy back when rate is lower, but right now I'm not willing to invest again, due to the reasons you mentioned. MNX was ranked 90 a few weeks ago and now it's ranked about 300. Rate is persistently decreasing and it really behaves like a dying shitcoin.
Guess this project is dead, which is sad because it really had potential.
TeMHuK

Activity: 728
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:31:44 AM

Hello,

So the algorithm is now just to reduce parking rates in case of price increase Huh

I was one of the lucky guys who sold above 30$. Actually I wanted to buy back when rate is lower, but right now I'm not willing to invest again, due to the reasons you mentioned. MNX was ranked 90 a few weeks ago and now it's ranked about 300. Rate is persistently decreasing and it really behaves like a dying shitcoin.
Guess this project is dead, which is sad because it really had potential.
That WP should be changed soon. It was wrote about 2 years ago and now it is a lot of changes in project.
Xandan

Activity: 1106
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:09:27 AM

Either it is bull or bear smart investors always make money. Minexcoin's can be explained in simple words this way by saying when market could not take it further high they tried to get the targeted profit by pressing it. Just look the positive side that who were buying the dips. It is pretty well relative and has same potential like before only change in market trend. I expect in future healthy rise and growth.
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 11:07:18 AM

So the algorithm is now just to reduce down parking rates in case of price increase Huh
why 70 percents if you i wp have write 2017-70%  .............2018 45-55% totally wrong .....you want to destroy the entire project?

I was baned  for a shortcut of a rude word without a prior warning when I was provoked by the one of an admins

Hello,

I guess, you did not consider that the annual base rates will decrease as new products come out and as a result that will bring demand for a MNX, it is simple consistent pattern.
If we recall the discrepancy in WP, please, have to pay attention now here was written annual rates around 45-50, but in the fact due to the real market conditions annual rates were changed to 70 percent per annum, so if you notice it was more positive than you think. Isn't it?
Also, about our community...everyone express opinion freely, but there are some rules for community, like a some person could get a ban for FUD.

Site || Blog || Bounty
toucan

Activity: 148
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:00:46 PM

10 days left in June and Q2...should be exciting news coming shortly

Trading starting on new exchanges

Release of VISA cards
Convery

Activity: 966
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:04:08 PM

Hello,

Well I think that they want to distribute so many "free" coins for holders now because they are working hard on better features than only parking  Cool

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
deepblue01

Activity: 798
Merit: 116

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 08:09:10 PM

Dont mix the quick profit expectations ....  with your late and unfulfilled goals in time .... I understand that you late with a wallet  for example with one thing...but other things are settled to be ended on time, but you are not even close to what you set yourself up for the goal.... you ban every member who has different opinions from you from the telegram group....unprofessional work of most admins on telegram ....

the rest are the kids who bring emotions with the least pressure...and yes every calculation every diferent opinion is fud for them

your project is in very big problem  that is  a fact  and this is true this is not a fud

I feel ashamed
I read wp and roadmap and told people what was written there and told them this is very good project and team....

Can you look at the price chart from the first day on exchange until now , and tell me that MNX  is The low volatility coin ...................OR  JUST  FAIL story about low volatility....algo is dead he was never alive or had any reaction and nobody talks more about it

total disaster

no offence, if you want to leave the project. just leave and never back.
too early to say like that. they are just trying to be low volatility  coin as a payment method.

i have been supporting minexcoin project since ICO so i know how hard they are trying to reach our expectation.
the last ICO price was about +230k sat/mnx and we are waiting more than 4 month for minexcoin to be listed on exchange.
and then 1st november finally minexcoin listed on livecoin exchange.
do you have any idea what the most people said at that time when the price of minexcoin drop to 18k sat??
well, mostly they said just like you did Cheesy Cheesy

PS : i think you are also bring emotions here because your lose.
Convery

Activity: 966
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:11:33 PM

I feel ashamed

total disaster

too early to say like that. they are just trying to be low vilatility coin as payment system.
i have been supporting minexcoin project since ICO so i know how hard they are trying to reach our expectation.
the last ICO price was about +230k sat/mnx and we are waiting more than 4 month for minexcoin to be listed on exchange.
do you have any idea what the most people said at that time when the price of minexcoin drop to 18k sat??

Do not tell people that they should leave. We need to change their mind and give them diffrent view on current situation. Everything is okay, team is hard working on many things and they do not want to destroy this project by giving big rewards for parking only.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Melody Jelly

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:21:54 PM

I feel ashamed

total disaster

too early to say like that. they are just trying to be low vilatility coin as payment system.

Do not tell people that they should leave. We need to change their mind and give them diffrent view on current situation. Everything is okay, team is hard working on many things and they do not want to destroy this project by giving big rewards for parking only.
They are working on many projects which are not in github. Minexbank is one among them, I the exchange will be another one.
deepblue01

Activity: 798
Merit: 116

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 08:29:42 PM

I feel ashamed

total disaster

for me, there is no reason to keep people like that. they don't care any shit except their own money.
after they got their own money/ profit, they usually leave the project.
because since the beginning they did not come to join the community, they just come for money.
so I prefer to ask them to leave.

naska21

Activity: 1358
Merit: 635

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:53:25 AM

whether it's time-limited or without any time limits on the duration of the card valid?
which currency will be accepted in this payment system? MNX, USD and I guess BTC?

rumor is,  the card  expires in 3 years but you shouldn't expect any special fee while renewing it. Card allows   refilling with MNX, BTC and ETH which are automatically (by 3-rd party of ETF) converted to fiat at the time of ATM/POS transaction. The most favorable commission rates apply  when you refill it with MNX.
jamesmarkx

Activity: 156

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:29:58 AM

interesting concept supposedly good stuff planned for Q2...new hitbtc exchange as well along with the release of VISA cards. i will follow this project but i dont see the low volatility as it claimed , from $50 to $5 in matter of months
Pages: « 1 ... 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 [903] 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 ... 1157 »
  Print  

Jump to: