Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:20:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 [905] 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 ... 1157 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments  (Read 646578 times)
MineCoin.org (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 299

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 04:46:07 AM

The price of minexcoin touches the lowest price after jump to 20 to 30, Now it is 5.... I think the price is very low now. it is because abundant  of supply or , I don understand. I think broaden market will make minexcoin more popular. The more holders the more stable the coins I think. Hope the price will be back to 20-30 USD. and wil be listed in new major exchanger like bittrex and hitbtc.
MNX will be listed on HitBTC, but we have no exact date.

| Minexcoin | Trade. Park. Earn.
The low volatility cryptocurrency. Trade on exchanges from November 1

Site || Blog || Bounty
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
catfish78

Activity: 142
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:59:04 AM

Who knows, when MNX be able to trade in HitBTC...

Just made an account to that damn LiveCoin and wasted some ETH to buy MNX and guess what - LiveCoin isn't that bad after all and working pretty quickly!
Convery

Activity: 966
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:27:23 AM

Who knows, when MNX be able to trade in HitBTC...

Just made an account to that damn LiveCoin and wasted some ETH to buy MNX and guess what - LiveCoin isn't that bad after all and working pretty quickly!
You haven´t wasted anything! You invested in a good project with an interesting future.
Developers are working everyday on new features and they will do their best to satisfy their customers.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
timmmers

Activity: 1176
Merit: 265

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 11:45:00 AM

interesting concept supposedly good stuff planned for Q2...new hitbtc exchange as well along with the release of VISA cards. i will follow this project but i dont see the low volatility as it claimed , from $50 to $5 in matter of months
It will be when all products from road map will be done.

But still no clarification about this release of VISA card this will put this on hold as no one is providing support for crypto related project. After big achievement we will see this project on track and than we keep hope for big rise.
It will be credit cards with no connection to crypto at all. I'll try to show you how that will works. you sending coins(MNX,BTC or ETH) to the fund. That is crypto transaction. Fund s shares going to the bank like a deposit to secure your spending. That is fiat transaction. Bank selling that shares to get fiat and sending that fiat to you. END.  
 After that Fund selling your coins to buy back shares. Here is no connection between fiat and crypto at all. That's why MNX will get VISA cards.
You said creditcards, but I think you mean DebitCards right? There will be no loan, we will use our MinexCoins not borrowed Minexcoins?

No mate, I mean credit cards. Because you will get a loan against your MNX, BTC or ETH. Same like in cash converters( I hope you know what is it) where you getting some money against gold, but here you can't buy coins back.
Oh, okay, thank you for your reply. I understand, that is why I rather asked.
I'm looking forward to getting my card  Cool Smiley.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin

.ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..

█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.TELEGRAM
loughlin

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

Only Bitcoin!

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:06:14 PM

The price of minexcoin touches the lowest price after jump to 20 to 30, Now it is 5.... I think the price is very low now. it is because abundant  of supply or , I don understand. I think broaden market will make minexcoin more popular. The more holders the more stable the coins I think. Hope the price will be back to 20-30 USD. and wil be listed in new major exchanger like bittrex and hitbtc.

Yes, $5 is really low price now. But just to know he can be a lower price. First day when Minex going to market the price was $1. Seems we are going to this moment again.
I hope listing on Hitbtc can help and make more decentralized mnx market. I think I read somewhere that trading bot on Livecoin ruin the price.
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 01:14:48 PM

Yes, $5 is really low price now. But just to know he can be a lower price. First day when Minex going to market the price was $1. Seems we are going to this moment again.
I hope listing on Hitbtc can help and make more decentralized mnx market. I think I read somewhere that trading bot on Livecoin ruin the price.

It is clearly seen at CMC that only 4 coins out of top-100 are in green, so this is a current trend actually. In the morning MNX was also green, someone even was surprised.

Site || Blog || Bounty
fabcl

Activity: 68

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:57:25 PM

It is clearly seen at CMC that only 4 coins out of top-100 are in green, so this is a current trend actually. In the morning MNX was also green, someone even was surprised.

But you can't deny that whatever the overall trend is, MNX went from the position 90 something to 295 right now in a month and a half.

Whatever the work done on the project (which I'm not judging), there clearly is a lack of skills when it comes to communication.
Everybody have been taken by surprise by the sudden drop of parking rates. Even if this was clear for the team that it could happen, nobody understood that it could be manually changed by the team at any time.
Next, we've been surprised that these same rates can't be raised anymore for the moment, which goes against the basic mechanism of rate adjustments explained in the WP. Again, if this was clear for the team, it was definitely not for us.

Don't be surprised that many people sold their MNX positions as we clearly feel that we are falling from the frying pan into the fire.

We just wonder what will be the next bad surprise hence any possible nice announcement.
copy

Activity: 35

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:56:10 PM

Hello. In what exchanges are you presented?
Where can I buy your coin?
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 03:04:05 PM

Hello,

You can buy MNX at Livecoin or Coinexchenge.

Site || Blog || Bounty
Angel Di

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

EVOS

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 03:04:40 PM

It's quite simple to find out where the coin is traded, just look at the first page of the topic.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1847292.0
Or there is another option, you can also find out about it if you look at the CMC
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/minexcoin/#markets
In this case, you need to be careful and diligent. Wink
Racquemis1

Activity: 271
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 07:27:05 PM

But you can't deny that whatever the overall trend is, MNX went from the position 90 something to 295 right now in a month and a half.

Much more: at 4.86$, it's not interesting to mine MNX anymore.

Right now http://eu.minexpool.nl/stats shows 58 Msols/s for a Network Hash/s of 81.95 MSol/s.

As the total of all the other pools doesn't make more than 5MSols/s, that means someone is mining it solo for almost 20Msols/s, which is enormous.

Maybe the Team or some associates/investors trying to keep it alive?

I don't know, but minexpool hashrate is going down, I'm quitting mining MNX (while I supported it for 6 months), and I guess many will follow; again, at this price it's not worth it.

This isn't FUD - but FACTS.

Wrong conclusion. The network hashrate is based on thr average time to find a block. Let's say a made up coin has only a single pool doing 10 megasol and enters a lucky streak. The network hashrate could then be reported as 20 megasol. Network hashrate isn't a good measure at all. It just an indirect indicator of network hashrate.. Not the actual hashrate.

I do know of a one or two private pools setup by group of friends. Had contact with one earlier which was planning adding around 10 megasol..  That explains part of the hashrate
revenant2017

Activity: 728

Healing Galing

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:51:32 PM

In India you can't spend crypto. But thru MNX millions of people from India will do that because MNX cards have no connection with crypto.  So, wait till release after it you will see a lot of people who want to get MNX cards in the world. This are questions worth knowing
What do you mean it has no relation with crypto? Where infact, MNX is cryptocurrency? There will always be a connection with it. Can i ask about india? Do India have strictier regulations with cryptocurrency? Like is it illegal to trade or hold cryptocurrency there? Maybe you can enlighten me with this.
loughlin

Activity: 700

Only Bitcoin!

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:01:48 PM

Right now http://eu.minexpool.nl/stats shows 58 Msols/s for a Network Hash/s of 81.95 MSol/s.

As the total of all the other pools doesn't make more than 5MSols/s, that means someone is mining it solo for almost 20Msols/s, which is enormous.

I don't know, but minexpool hashrate is going down, I'm quitting mining MNX (while I supported it for 6 months), and I guess many will follow; again, at this price it's not worth it.

If people leaving Minex coin it is not a good signal. although I think that miners dumping price because they sell his coina no matters what is the price.
although it is a complete market in red Here is some action needed to stop falling
mr.pacy.mf

Activity: 408
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:49:44 AM

> If people leaving Minex coin it is not a good signal. although I think that miners dumping price because they sell his coina no matters what is the price.

If you think miners are dirty, sweaty and greedy people working in caverns, you're wrong.
They don't all sell "whatever the price" - at the contrary some (many ?) are actively supporting what they mine.

> although it is a complete market in red Here is some action needed to stop falling

Yes! It's even written in the white paper.
But whatever they can argue: it's simply not working.

Apart a handful of rich or lucky people that got a bunch of them at 0.1, 1 or 3$ - the majority bought (mined or traded) at a far higher price.

In short, you're going to see an active minority saying "no problem, everything is fine", and a majority who didn't or can't talk (moderation, language, shame) and which had lost lots of money.

The problem isn't losing money.
They problem is losing faith - again - in human being.
Always because of a few that take power, money and advantages on the others.

+1

I feel ashamed
I talked to many people from my surroundings about this project
I read wp dozens of times
I read upgraded roadmap many many times
praised this project to everyone from my surroundings from people who are part of the  crypro world to those who never had any touch with crypto
told people that the idea of the ecosystem itself is something that is different from the current empty stories
I explained things about the minex algorithm / things I read in wp
A lot of very strong people have invested large amounts of money
but also a couple of people who really do not have money and people who can barely survive from month to month
when I find out about a month ago that minex algo has not ever take any move to price corection  as it was described in wp
I was  speechless in that moment
uptrend channel .....5% tolerance bank reaction if price brakeout out of  that channel....These are all lies
The entire roadmap is a beautifully packed story...even if it is not so...minex team gave to themselfe unreasonably short deadlines
I was 80 percent convinced that this coin will next big  thing in the crypto world
now my opinion is 80% scam /20% success

Now I'm ashamed to look at all these people in their eyes

"The problem isn't losing money.
They problem is losing faith"

They say I act like I don't give a fuck...I tell them I'm not acting...It's just who I am...
Racquemis1

Activity: 271
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:08:18 AM

I feel ashamed
praised this project to everyone from my surroundings from people who are part of the  crypro world to those who never had any touch with crypto
told people that the idea of the ecosystem itself is something that is different from the current empty stories
but also a couple of people who really do not have money and people who can barely survive from month to month
when I find out about a month ago that minex algo has not ever take any move to price corection  as it was described in wp
uptrend channel .....5% tolerance bank reaction if price brakeout out of  that channel....These are all lies
The entire roadmap is a beautifully packed story...even if it is not so...minex team gave to themselfe unreasonably short deadlines
I was 80 percent convinced that this coin will next big  thing in the crypto world

No the main problem is wrong expectations from the investors. Everybody is judging while the eco system required to create demand is not even in place. Even if not directly stated in wp. Everybody with some common sense should be a able to see that parking rate adjustments won't work when majority sells and not buys. In wp or memorandum it was asked to refrain from trading outside the 5 percent corridor probably because of this. If people just had the patience to wait for the demand to be created the price wouldn't be in decline. Yet nobody listened and people sold anyway. You can't blame the team for the dumb people that sell. They did everything. Remember they were spending 150.000 MNX a month on interest payments.

I think they did a smart move. Why spend so much MNX when clearly the majority of holders only use it for short term profits. The rate drop weeded out some of this people. And the current decline will take care of the rest. A solid foundation of long term investors will be realized, coins happily bought for cheap by the long term people. Eventually we will see an ip rise in price again. The lower the price the more coins can be doubt for thr same amount of money. We will eventually start to see nice big buy walls

And tell me how is this project 80 percent scam when the team is funded through Boris his personal funds and the teams coins remain untouched?  The dedication Boris has to this problem is actuslly a clear indicator to me that the coin will not go dead. They got 2 years of funds to develop. Alot can be acomplished in this time. They don't have to rely on the mnx price for developing funds. There is great potentionally for the price rising when the products are released. The keyword is just patience.

mkmdoc

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:23:35 AM

If people leaving Minex coin it is not a good signal. although I think that miners dumping price because they sell his coina no matters what is the price.
although it is a complete market in red Here is some action needed to stop falling

Most of the people are panic about the present situation of the market and price, the market situation is very bad and many people are in panic mode in order to sell themir coins. Once the market starts recovering we can able to expect there is a huge increase in terms of price.

VIMee
Social Platform
|
  VIMee - Indonesia based Islamic Social Network
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●

|

▄█████▄   ▄▄
     ▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
     ████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
     ▐███████▄▄   ▐████████████
       ███████████████████████▌
     ▐████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
        ▀████████████████████
        ████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄█▄▄
                              ▄▄███▀▀▀ ██▌
                         ▄▄███▀▀▀     ▐██
                    ▄▄████▀▀          ██▌
               ▄▄████▀▀     ▄▄▀      ███
          ▄▄████▀▀       ▄█▀        ▐██
      ▄████▀▀         ▄██▀         ▄██
    ▐██▀          ▄▄███            ██▌
     ▀████▄▄▄ ▄▄████▀             ███
          ▀▀▀██████▄             ▄██
             ██▌ ▀▀█████▄▄       ██▀
              ██▄    ███▀▀████▄▄███
               ██▌ ▄██▀       ▀▀▀▀
                ████▀

▄▄█████████
         ▄██████████████
         █████████▀
         ████████▌
     ███████████████████
     ██████████████████▀
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████
mr.pacy.mf

Activity: 408
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:29:12 AM

you have to agree with just one thing
they are set up unrealistic big tasks in the short term.....
becouse of that upgraded roadmap  they gained a lot of investors.....
they failed to complete most of things that was planned in that time period....
and in this way they lost confidence of  people and that was directly influence on  price drop...

there is no need to blame those who sell

The bad strategic moves of  minex team is to blame for all of this

They say I act like I don't give a fuck...I tell them I'm not acting...It's just who I am...
Delilonia1

Activity: 463
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 05:35:07 AM

This project really looks great... The roadmap and technicality is superb. . keep it up guys

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
naska21

Activity: 1358
Merit: 635

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:24:40 AM

A
I feel ashamed

In conclusion, it was you who set up the trap to swindle people  from your surroundings ( maybe by promising them lambo in 3 months  Grin). Minex team is doing well moving forward toward their goal of building   sustainable financial system for ordinary people. This is your problem that you can't even recognise the sense of  both the road map and  team's statements that were repeatedly said many times   here  and media. Looking forward to buy you coins on market.
Convery

Activity: 966
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:56:30 AM

Well, I am waiting for 1USD price, thiis will be too attractive offer  Grin.
Many people are selling their coins without sense. Look at volume, so low and why? Because hodlers hold only weak hands are selling their few bucks. The real price  is elsewhere.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 [905] 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 ... 1157 »
  Print  

Jump to: