Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:03:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 [909] 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 ... 1157 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments  (Read 646580 times)
mr.pacy.mf

Activity: 408
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:37:14 PM

MNX showed just today the 'MinexPayCard', a crypto debit card to pay instantly anywhere! You can see it on twitter. Thus, it will be a very useful token.

this is coin you noob learn that first before you come and write here something to stop me  Grin

They say I act like I don't give a fuck...I tell them I'm not acting...It's just who I am...
MineCoin.org (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 299

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 09:15:30 PM

this is coin you noob learn that first before you come and write here something to stop me  Grin

Aleksandar, please, stop this FUD.

| Minexcoin | Trade. Park. Earn.
The low volatility cryptocurrency. Trade on exchanges from November 1

Site || Blog || Bounty
mr.pacy.mf

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 09:25:43 PM

this is not a fud ...this is leason for noob this is coin this is not a token ....but I will stop only  if Arevik says to stop   Smiley

They say I act like I don't give a fuck...I tell them I'm not acting...It's just who I am...
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 3269

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 09:39:00 PM

again news about cards that are not even close
again promises for something that will be in the future
again unknown relase date
It does not matter because even publish a date would not do it within the set time limit

this newsletter should only be published in case you start issuing cards from today

a totally illogical move by a marketing team

You ban Mirko from the telegram group

who has defended you all these months

just because of  criticism because you are doing totally wrong things

SHAME ON YOU

the criticism is explicitly forbidden ...
we do not accept any form of criticism even when we are doing wrong ...
if you dare to criticize us you will get a permanent ban!!!!!!!!

admins can pin this message on the first page here and in telegram group too

Current news was necessary to start advertising of cards and that is just one of news, more news are coming. Cards preordering will be started till end of this month like that was told before by team.

P.S. Mirko got just a "watch only" for one day. I'll be happy to see him in the chat again.

There are only five days until the end of Q2. I hope you are right and there will be some movement.
You have to understand people too who hold MNX, of all others coins in my portfolio only Minexcoin dumped 6x. Also, new things like cards or exchange are slowly being realized, which affects the patient.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
revenant2017

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

Healing Galing

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:08:53 PM

Bitcointalk now seems to be place for Rage. Every thread i browse, there's always a RAGER. What's the matter guys? Are you aware that in crypto, if you lose everything, you don't blame anyone. You blame yourself. Nothing will change even if you two are going to try to write something up. As an ICO participant, i'm not buying just for the price, i'm buying because it will benefit me in long run. If you are already tired with the descending price, then crypto is not for you.

if you so smart and if you think that im lying or making a fud
show me road map and mark finished things planned to the end of q2
please
Why would i have to put an effort on something that can be "GOOGLED" and "ASKED" on telegram? I am smart enough and psychologically ready to any losses am i going to get even if it cost me my future. This guy needs to do gambling. Do you even gamble in gambling site? Your chances of earning there can be determined.
revenant2017

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

Healing Galing

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:17:28 PM

Why would i have to put an effort on something that can be "GOOGLED" and "ASKED" on telegram?

Telegram? It's like a private club?
Telegram, 2018 = 175 million users.
Internet, 2018 = 4100 million users.

Please post on public forums, especially where no associated mobile number is requested.
Again, non-sense answer. I wonder why i keep on seeing things like this on bitcointalk. Full of time-wasting idiots. There should be a psychological examination in entering in Bitcointalk. Just leave and dump if you want. There are other people out there willing to hold your coin. Give them the opportunity and stop wasting your time here.
mr.pacy.mf

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:35:33 PM

Why would i have to put an effort on something that can be "GOOGLED" and "ASKED" on telegram?

Telegram? It's like a private club?
Telegram, 2018 = 175 million users.
Internet, 2018 = 4100 million users.

Please post on public forums, especially where no associated mobile number is requested.
Again, non-sense answer. I wonder why i keep on seeing things like this on bitcointalk. Full of time-wasting idiots. There should be a psychological examination in entering in Bitcointalk. Just leave and dump if you want. There are other people out there willing to hold your coin. Give them the opportunity and stop wasting your time here.

I was ask you simple question dont spining right now
roadmap ----goals----finished things on time ?

obviously you do not know nothing about the project, you just enter here by request of someone to support the team

1amCrypt0

Activity: 192
Merit: 15

Designer

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:34:08 AM

Bitcointalk now seems to be place for Rage. Every thread i browse, there's always a RAGER. What's the matter guys? Are you aware that in crypto, if you lose everything, you don't blame anyone. You blame yourself. Nothing will change even if you two are going to try to write something up. As an ICO participant, i'm not buying just for the price, i'm buying because it will benefit me in long run. If you are already tired with the descending price, then crypto is not for you.

Yeah, You're right! But leave em alone, instead be happy for what they are doing. MOre FUd means more cheaper Minexcoin, since We have been accumulating they are a great help for us. There are also a lot of advantages in having more crying babies in the project especially in a position building stage, it will sort out the weak holders and pass it to the strong ones.

Im just wondering if mr.pacy.mf is accumulating too or in a great stress looking at the price so dumped. lol.. If not, then he must been left already. But anyways, just keep up the negative feedback mate, we almost reach our target this time hopefully before the announcements.

We need more cheap coins!.  Wink  Wink  Wink

mr.pacy.mf

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:03:49 AM

Yeah, You're right! But leave em alone, instead be happy for what they are doing. MOre FUd means more cheaper Minexcoin, since We have been accumulating they are a great help for us. There are also a lot of advantages in having more crying babies in the project especially in a position building stage, it will sort out the weak holders and pass it to the strong ones.

Im just wondering if mr.pacy.mf is accumulating too or in a great stress looking at the price so dumped. lol.. If not, then he must been left already. But anyways, just keep up the negative feedback mate, we almost reach our target this time hopefully before the announcements.

We need more cheap coins!.  Wink  Wink  Wink

I accumulate Mnx in the last couple of days....
Before that, I accumulated on about 130k...
then on 100k

The truth is that  I am very disappointed in the project and this team...sincerely....
The only person who worth something in this team is Arevik
Im angry
Every day Im disappointed  more and more by their stupid marketing moves
but I'm not crazy to sell at this price

the coins  I bought ... I bought at not so high a price, looking at the average...
and it does not represent any problem ...
it's a trade without emotions for me

Im holding coins mined at last 5-6 months too ....and park

My biggest problem is the nonsense they are working on
and total unprofessionality in relates with the community

The idea is really good
I am more and more confident that they will ruin the whole project
 and a story with great potential with its stupid moves

Unfortunately for me there is no backward Im buying and I hope it will be better but also
I can not  watch how they do stupid things.
 I just have to criticize them

warwar

Activity: 798
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:08:35 AM

I think that really working cards will be in 3-4 months.
There is also no news from exchanges about listing.
The price falls.

Conclusion - the price will fall.

Same with MCO. Though i dont still know what they do so that the price keeps pumping but now you are right there are still no news about listing, they are just focusing on the card so thats why it keeps falling. I hope that it will not be thesame with the MCO that until now it is not recovering. I just thinking positive with this coin because i really invested too much with this.
lowkey9898

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:06:39 AM

huge dump,  MinexCoin (MNX) $3.76 USD (-17.04%) its lost 17% So good time to buy this coin. I found a  update from theire twiiter page. https://twitter.com/minexcoin/status/1011612454244225024 this update will be a great affect in this project soon.
yes, and I heard rumor about reshuffling marketing team or new marketing direction is in progress. So definitely a good time to buy before all this being accomplished
1amCrypt0

Activity: 192
Merit: 15

Designer

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:14:46 AM

huge dump,  MinexCoin (MNX) $3.76 USD (-17.04%) its lost 17% So good time to buy this coin. I found a  update from theire twiiter page. https://twitter.com/minexcoin/status/1011612454244225024 this update will be a great affect in this project soon.
yes, and I heard rumor about reshuffling marketing team or new marketing direction is in progress. So definitely a good time to buy before all this being accomplished

Absolutely, but only few can see that opportunity. They will soon realize the true value of the project.  Wink

Kisleav

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 05:19:47 AM

i have seen the news on media about the minex pay plastic cards, are they accessible to anyone, i mean can we apply for it, because it has ever been promised before, i hope they can deliver them and push this project forward.
barnes13

Activity: 1274
Merit: 521

7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 05:26:52 AM

I think now the market condition is very unpredictable, the price can still go down again to see the condition of Bitcoin prices are also still continue to decline, if it took the decision to buy MNX with the current price I think can wait until 6 month for the price rises above $ 10.
MineCoin.org (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 299

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 06:22:46 AM

i have seen the news on media about the minex pay plastic cards, are they accessible to anyone, i mean can we apply for it, because it has ever been promised before, i hope they can deliver them and push this project forward.

Hello,

We will post more information about MinexPay cards and how to order them soon.

| Minexcoin | Trade. Park. Earn.
The low volatility cryptocurrency. Trade on exchanges from November 1

Site || Blog || Bounty
richdadphat

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:26:57 AM

Hello,

We will post more information about MinexPay cards and how to order them soon.

soon!!
a day, a week, a month Huh
naska21

Activity: 1358
Merit: 635

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 06:36:17 AM

I have just figured the minex pay plastic cards would give momentum to not only MNX itself but to whole cryptocurrency. Those debit cards can be used at ATMs worldwide. Thereby  crypto habit could be built in countries where it did not exist.

soon!!
a day, a week, a month Huh

rumor is, this week, the one who ordered first wins.  Wink

ArminH

Activity: 219
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:05:55 AM

Market cap is down from almost 120 million to 14 million in a few months. This reminds me of some other shitcoins and scams, which behaved the same. I don't think it will recover soon. I'm still not willing to buy back, as I'm expecting further down trend.
To those who say this is a buy opportunity: You said it when rate was down from 30$ to 22$. And when rate was down to 12 and when it was 6$. Those people just made huge losses and want other people to pay for it. Fortunately nobody listens to those kids and rate keeps decreasing.
Convery

Activity: 966
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:04:25 AM

Guys, please stop be angry and let developers do their work!
I will be still okay if there will be some delays, it is normal when they are working on many beautiful things!

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
bozicso

Activity: 250
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 09:25:06 AM

What will they say when the cards do not raise the price? They will make a profit for MinexSystem, not a coin!

Half a year they answer each question soon. You do not have to tell your opinion on Telegram because you are FUDing. Developers are incompetent, the plan was to reach roadmap by the end of the year, now a new story is coming that it will take 3 years.

Half a year is a little of time to update a roadmap and white papers.
They lie and deceive people, talk about low volatility. Do not trust to me, just look at the history of the price.
They tell you how parking covers the lose, calculate how much you ''earned'' if invest on 01.01.
In my  village, we say for bitch it's not a fucking only who hurry on a bus, in crypto same can say for Hitbtc. Only the MNX can not get a listing, even Bitcoin Interest as MNX clone faster get into Hitbtc. So much is the MNX incompetent, They will not even publish it when they paid the listing and whether the exchange office said the listing would be in 1-6 months. Hide this information. If you ask them, you will receive a reply SOON

Cards are the turn of despair, the last strawberry for salvation, gamblers would say ALL IN
it's MNX or better to say Sooncoin

People are lost and will still lose a lot of money, be smart, away from this

upcomingcarsreview.com
Pages: « 1 ... 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 [909] 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 ... 1157 »
  Print  

Jump to: