Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:36:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 [915] 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 ... 1157 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments  (Read 646578 times)
mr.pacy.mf

Activity: 408
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:07:27 PM

Minex roadmap fails

https://imgur.com/a/gyQETRd
Who cares of that RM if MinexPay launching tonight? Debit cards is 100 times more important than new version of wallet or even DEX.

P.S. Atomic swap is launched and Debit cards as well, so fix your image. It smells like FUD.

can you swap real mnx for real btc or ltc and reversal bro.....The fact that you have recorded a guy who tiping something in terminal is not proof that it works with real coins

Do you have a card in your hand whether you can use it to buy something

there is nothing to be rewritten on this screenshot you must  be realistic

They say I act like I don't give a fuck...I tell them I'm not acting...It's just who I am...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TeMHuK

Activity: 728
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:12:40 PM

--

I also got banned in chat for asking details how this card will work this structure is still under doubts. How this will work in real time and people will be able to convert this coin into fiat via ATM machine and which service will support them. Just waiting to get more details about this card.

i am also curious about this. can we get more information here about this card?
More info about cards you can get at minexpay.com
mr.pacy.mf

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:18:54 PM

Trust is gained in people by fulfilling the promise.....
with completing the plans....roadmap
we did not ask from  them
they have set  themselves what they have to do and have not done anything

they wrote beautiful fairy tales on paper they sold to people

there are no more places for excuses

they have to give something specific what they promised

otherwise the whole story will fall into the toilet

I will not recommend to people around me  and here to fall into the trap and get into something
that is a potential scam from this point of view 90 percent scam
prove otherwise
and I will withdraw my words, I would like it to happen

They say I act like I don't give a fuck...I tell them I'm not acting...It's just who I am...
TeMHuK

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:20:06 PM

Minex roadmap fails

Who cares of that RM if MinexPay launching tonight? Debit cards is 100 times more important than new version of wallet or even DEX.

P.S. Atomic swap is launched and Debit cards as well, so fix your image. It smells like FUD.

can you swap real mnx for real btc or ltc and reversal bro.....The fact that you have recorded a guy who tiping something in terminal is not proof that it works with real coins

Now I can see why you are banned at Telegram except many harsh words. Looks like you sold your coins for $4 and now you are angry to  Minexcoin  Grin Grin
You was warned many times about rules in chat by support, but you didn't care that. And now you are crying here.

And it is Atomic swap at GitHub. Plus MNX is listed at one Decentralized exchange(I forgot it's name). But I have no idea how to use it.
Odeoke

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:20:39 PM

https://medium.com/minecoin-blog/minexpay-pre-order-date-finally-revealed-637b1f61e6cb

They have logo of VISA on their card but I also think it is not possible for any person to use this card due to policy of VISA they are providing any support for cryptocurrencies. Than how people will use this product current info is insufficient.
TeMHuK

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:23:10 PM

https://medium.com/minecoin-blog/minexpay-pre-order-date-finally-revealed-637b1f61e6cb

They have logo of VISA on their card but I also think it is not possible for any person to use this card due to policy of VISA they are providing any support for cryptocurrencies. Than how people will use this product current info is insufficient.
It will be VISA card from standard bank and that bank will never work with crypto. More info is in Crypto Rich's videos on YouTube.
bozicso

Activity: 250
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 08:24:45 PM

Minex roadmap fails

there is nothing to be rewritten on this screenshot you must  be realistic

Now I can see why you are banned at Telegram except many harsh words. Looks like you sold your coins for $4 and now you are angry to  Minexcoin  Grin Grin
You was warned many times about rules in chat by support, but you didn't care that. And now you are crying here.

And it is Atomic swap at GitHub. Plus MNX is listed at one Decentralized exchange(I forgot it's name). But I have no idea how to use it.

Are you ready to donate all your mnx if i prove i not sell any coins? Then shut up.  Are you mnx lawyer?  I want answer for mnx team not you.  You are not important,  just boring litle man who invest all money and now must defand mnx because can lose all money have

upcomingcarsreview.com
mr.pacy.mf

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:39:20 PM

Minex roadmap fails

https://imgur.com/a/ftCtTMy

you are completely wrong and blinded, or you have great benefits from it....

and it's a lie that mnx is listed  on Decentralized exchange I  know becouse Im use this exchange every day CryptoBridge that's the one you forgot it"s name

catfish78

Activity: 142
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 08:48:28 PM

This thread is hijacked by couple of little trolls... 
Thank God we have "Ignore" button here!
mr.pacy.mf

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:01:44 PM

with what it is "hijacked "

with facts?

Complete and publish the things you are describe in your roadmap and wp

I will praise you everywhere  , as I am by the end of the past and the beginning of this year

With this action I brought myself into an unpleasant situation telling people your fairy tale...

a couple of people said I was a liar and I'm not a liar,I was just  cheated,Unfortunately, I have influenced other people to be cheated

The only lies are people from the minex team you and people like you .... prove otherwise

Racquemis1

Activity: 271
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:08:17 PM

It was never a policy. Search Google for it. It was wavecrest bank not following policy it wasnt about crypto at all. Just because most card providers got their cards at wavecrest doesn't mean visa is against crypto
Quote from visa europe in link below
https://cryptocoin.news/news/bitcoin/visa-europe-bitcoin-prepaid-cards-are-now-cancelled-5383/

MineCoin.org (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 299

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 09:09:28 PM

this project is just a nice words on paper ....they have a good idea ,yes.... but they are incapable to make all this things work ...... someone will use these ideas ... someone who is capable of putting them into action and make a boom
Hm, time will show. Also, some parts of our project was already released ( MinexBank, for example ), so it's not just a words on a paper Smiley

| Minexcoin | Trade. Park. Earn.
The low volatility cryptocurrency. Trade on exchanges from November 1

Site || Blog || Bounty
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 09:12:36 PM

with facts?

I will praise you everywhere  , as I am by the end of the past and the beginning of this year

With this action I brought myself into an unpleasant situation telling people your fairy tale...

a couple of people said I was a liar and I'm not a liar,I was just  cheated,Unfortunately, I have influenced other people to be cheated

The only lies are people from the minex team you and people like you .... prove otherwise
You are telling no facts, just FUD. Please, stop this.

Site || Blog || Bounty
Racquemis1

Activity: 271
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:16:39 PM

With this FUD campaign minexcoin must be doing something good Smiley
Eagerly waiting for more card info and to order it

Currently around 600 people registered on the MinexPay site
When will marketing campaign go into full swing? We could attract thousands if some properly instead of hundreds
Curious to what the team is going to do marketing wise.
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 09:17:58 PM

What is launched?  Test version and card preorder?  Where write test and preorder in roadmap?
Why write Minexcoin IS low volatity?  If you wait full eco system then write Minexcoin WILL be low volatility

What mean card?  You pay for card which not work,  even dont know when start work and dont know how they work.  But we have a card pre order wuhuuuu

Lets rude Mirko in chat,  that is funny and alowed,  but dont ask anytinhg about card details and product delay That is for ban

You can ask any questions about the cards, but some information just can't be published before time has come and some information needs clarification, so sometimes answer can't be given at once. And in chat you were just spreading panic and trying to blame us in everything, even without any reasons.

Site || Blog || Bounty
mr.pacy.mf

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:54:58 PM

with facts?

You are telling no facts, just FUD. Please, stop this.

if it's a fud ... prove otherwise
One homework for you about the minex ecosystem

The people who invested in this project because they believed in me .......a group on a telegram and a viber group where you have serious investors...
They need answers from me / you

Q1 and Q2

explain what is finished (we know that it is not within the time limit you set yourself)

If something  Grin  is not finished, tell us what the issues are....which problem exists, when it will be finished and be available for us to use

Q1 MinexBank for iOS............................FINISHED
Q1 MinexWallet 2.0................................FAIL (what the issues are...new relase date ?)
Q1 AtomicSwap.....................................FAIL NO REAL SWAPS ONLY TEST ( what the issues are...Why we can not  swap real coins yet?......new relase date ?)

Q2 Decentralized Minex Exchange ...........FAIL (I do not see any exchange...what the issues are...new relase date ?)
Q2 Web & Mobile Wallet..........................FAIL (I do not see any Web & Mobile Wallet...what the issues are...new relase date ?)
Q2 Debit Cards.......................................FAIL (not completed within the roadmap time plan ....Give people the information they ask for)
Q2 Minex Merchant.................................FAIL (I do not see any Minex Merchant...what the issues are...new relase date ?)....

For those who do not know anything about this project, this is their roadmap

https://medium.com/minecoin-blog/mnx-upgrade-roadmap-2018-ed9b01c258cf

MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 10:13:04 PM
Last edit: June 29, 2018, 11:19:45 PM by MineCoin.org

The people who invested in this project because they believed in me .......a group on a telegram and a viber group where you have serious investors...

Q1 and Q2

explain what is finished (we know that it is not within the time limit you set yourself)

If something  Grin  is not finished, tell us what the issues are....which problem exists, when it will be finished and be available for us to use

Q1 MinexWallet 2.0................................FAIL (what the issues are...new relase date ?)
Q1 AtomicSwap.....................................FAIL NO REAL SWAPS ONLY TEST ( what the issues are...Why we can not  swap real coins yet?......new relase date ?)

Q2 Decentralized Minex Exchange ...........FAIL (I do not see any exchange...what the issues are...new relase date ?)
Q2 Web & Mobile Wallet..........................FAIL (I do not see any Web & Mobile Wallet...what the issues are...new relase date ?)
Q2 Debit Cards.......................................FAIL (not completed within the roadmap time plan ....Give people the information they ask for)
Q2 Minex Merchant.................................FAIL (I do not see any Minex Merchant...what the issues are...new relase date ?)....

Ok, look. First of all, roadmap is for developers, it's only an estimated time for releasing products. It's not sort of promise to all who bought a coin.

MinexWallet is still in developing, but it's not too much time left. It was told that it was delayed cause of final debugging.
Atomic swaps are working, just without GUI yet. You need to find a person, download both blockchains and make a swap due to instructions. So we can say atomic swap was implemented.
DEX is still in developement, but the foundation was already laid ( implementation of atomic swap ).
Web and mobile wallets to be released appr. in 20s of July. ( web wallet is the basic thing for merchant ).
Debit Cards odering will start in a few hours, we will provide you with all available information.

And now, please, stop FUD.

Site || Blog || Bounty
1amCrypt0

Activity: 192
Merit: 15

Designer

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:10:07 AM

what a poor mr.pacy.mf and his alt account bozicso.  Grin I wonder how these kids survive in this crypto world. Even big projects got delays but the important thing is they can deliver it. So sad, nobody will listen to you here since we already know what is going on with our investments. How about you? I guess youre losing too much by selling it cheap...  Grin  Grin

Divle

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 12:10:54 AM

kinda wish i bought more when it was 3.5
deepblue01

Activity: 798
Merit: 116

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 04:38:56 AM

Q1 and Q2

Q1 AtomicSwap.....................................FAIL NO REAL SWAPS ONLY TEST ( what the issues are...Why we can not  swap real coins yet?......new relase date ?)

Ok, look. First of all, roadmap is for developers, it's only an estimated time for releasing products. It's not sort of promise to all who bought a coin.

MinexWallet is still in developing, but it's not too much time left. It was told that it was delayed cause of final debugging.
Atomic swaps are working, just without GUI yet. You need to find a person, download both blockchains and make a swap due to instructions. So we can say atomic swap was implemented.
DEX is still in developement, but the foundation was already laid ( implementation of atomic swap ).
Web and mobile wallets to be released appr. in 20s of July. ( web wallet is the basic thing for merchant ).
Debit Cards odering will start in a few hours, we will provide you with all available information.

And now, please, stop FUD.
don't waste your energy with him. better think to serve others in this community who really need help.
your word will never stop him to change his mind. there is no point to spend our energy, our time with people like him.
he just want to get attention from others so he just likes to criticize everything that's wrong in his eyes.
i suggest just ignore him and let him speak whatever he want.
Pages: « 1 ... 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 [915] 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 ... 1157 »
  Print  

Jump to: