Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 09:20:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 [918] 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 ... 1157 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments  (Read 646581 times)
bozicso

Activity: 250
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 08:10:48 PM

This man is important same as Crypto Rich,  Have 2000 subsribers  Cheesy

upcomingcarsreview.com
mr.pacy.mf

Activity: 408
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:23:05 PM

one video about one project this guy is Boris Shulyaev

Founder and CEO of MinexCoin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQvs_4c39cs

evaluate yourself is this man a  a SCAMER / LIER  or not ....after these statements in  this video People were cheated to  invest large amounts of money

@deepblue01 You forgot this video or you did not look at it
if you do not ......look at it open your eyes

truth is that he is turned the board upside down or he lies

https://imgur.com/a/UiYtyNs

They say I act like I don't give a fuck...I tell them I'm not acting...It's just who I am...
bozicso

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 08:32:48 PM

If you need explain how to understude video write message to help@ bla bla

Dont trust yourself,  support will translate this for you Cheesy

upcomingcarsreview.com
mr.pacy.mf

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:45:57 PM

"we must be at that point" ......

https://imgur.com/a/FcPMpI7

15.10.2018 is so close

@deepblue01  @TeMHuK  @1amCrypt0 @Racquemis1 @catfish78

Do you really believe in this?

Are you ready for one bet?

if the price reaches that level on that day

20usd+84.88%.....

I will send  200MNX to all of you

if the price is not even close to this

every one of you should send me 100MNX

Fair enough?

They say I act like I don't give a fuck...I tell them I'm not acting...It's just who I am...
Racquemis1

Activity: 271
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:47:00 PM

Omg stop the fud already. Same guy with two accounts. Why the hell do write each sentence on so far apart if it's not to grab attention for fud purposes. If you don't like the coin leave. Everybody can form their own opinions. They don't need yours

I would suggest everybody to use the ignore button. Cleans it up very nicelym
mr.pacy.mf

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:50:28 PM

Omg stop the fud already. Same guy with two accounts. Why the hell do write each sentence on so far apart if it's not to grab attention for fud purposes. If you don't like the coin leave. Everybody can form their own opinions. They don't need yours

why you are lie here
you know that Im Aleksandar from telegram group and You know very well that  bozicso is  Mirko
Why are you trying to deceive people desperately?

elegant_joylin

Activity: 826
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2018, 11:41:50 PM

MinexCoin (MNX) price update.

I think, within the next month, we can see MNX back to top 200.
deepblue01

Activity: 826
Merit: 117

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 02:42:44 AM

don't waste your energy with him. better think to serve others in this community who really need help.
your word will never stop him to change his mind. there is no point to spend our energy, our time with people like him.
he just want to get attention from others so he just likes to criticize everything that's wrong in his eyes.
i suggest just ignore him and let him speak whatever he want.
Thank you for suggestion, you are right, but we can't left such things unanswered. If he's trying to spread false info, it's better to answer with some facts so every new person here will be able to see a real situation. And we have time for each member of our community Smiley

I not ask for unban,  i want respect.  Why not ban all member who write rude message about me? First that is spam because my personality havent connection with mnx,  second rude word are alowed or not?  

Second i refer about 50 people who invest more then  100.000 $ in your coin and now they ask question about delay.  We all have full right to know more details.  Why lie about Hitbtc?  Tell when you pay listing and what is deal for date.  If not i will write public because have friend in that exchange who provide information.  I am not a idiot,  and show respect!

Eh cards,  who is stupid to order card when know nothing about cards.  Crucial question what will happen if hacker steal money from that fond?  Mnx plan refund?  I have over 100 question more but not answer just opportunity for order.  I am not stupid to order and pay nothing unknown

And more question you ignore
Minexcoin Is or Will be low volatility?  Why write is if waiting eco system.  Not answer that is for ico,  if is why not remove wp and rm from website after ico?

Answe your comunity,  2 last page ignore this question
want respect?? haha, let me tell you.
1st you can not ask respect from others. the only way is earn if they are willing to give you that thing.
2nd it's because you bought minexcoin? you bought minexcoin from others minexcoin holder in the market exchange. the team have not sell their minexcoin yet. why you loss? it's because your dump brain with your greed who bought at the high.

in my view you just some garbage in this world who has kid attitude. there is no point for me to respect this kind of people.
the only they do is..... they just complain the world, complain everything if they did not succeed. they never want to learn their mistake.
they never have patient to watch and learn the process. do you think you can survive and make money in this world?
i suggest you ask your momy with your cry. she might help you get your dream come true Cheesy Cheesy

Unfortunately for you .....you can not provoke neither me or Mirko
I read your post, and I just laughed

I understand you  and your insults here
I understand that you are doing it because you are paid for it

So I forgive you, but just  think about what you are doing here
yes of course. i get paid from other project.
but minexcoin do not pay me to do what i do now.
i come here because i am also minexcoin holder since ICO.
i bought more minexcoin from my earn. i am the investor here

As for investment in the project, I'm not in the minus
my average price I was brought  is lower than the current one...Im miner in first place I did not sell the coins I mined up for 6 months
thats true becouse i read fake things in wp
if you want proof I'll show you
The problem is false advertising
if you show something in the media  like UPDATED ROADMAP or WP
This is what forces people to invest in the project the idea itself
if that idea falls
It's normal that people will be mad
I'm interested in something about project
......read the wp they say
I read white paper
I get the answer that white paper has not updated
You're advertising something that does not true...(thats not updated )

People at the beginning of the year bought this coin,
on the basis of what is written in white paper
on the basis of what is written in their roadmap

None of that now  does not work as described
Be realistic
they fooled people
the criticism is explicitly forbidden ...
they do not accept any form of criticism even when they are doing wrong ...
if you dare to criticize them you will get a  ban

is this a normal thing
NO it's not forbidden. i have been here for long time more than 1 year.
i know sometimes they make some mistake but it does not mean they are not trying their best.
fake wp, it does not work, you can not make money because of that. bla bla bla. complaining  about this, spread the FUDD because you mad because you feel you loss your money. well, that is a kid attitude.

the most importain thing, you didn't own them anything. you didn't buy minexcoin at ICO, you bought the coin from other minexcoin holders.
you just new comer.
you have NO RIGHT TO DEMAND MORE FROM THE TEAM.
you have no right to ask and judge more than the early holder and the ico investor.

you know why you get banned from the chat? because you have cross the line!!
you cross everything.  everyone here know you show that bad attitude, ask them all if you want proof.
i suggest you just leave now and you can comeback when you have grow!
always know where is your stand kid! where is your place in this community

Galabau24

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:22:27 AM

Hello I hope that Minexcoin will soon be traded on Exmo Exchange. I think the Exchange class, all transactions have worked and that very quickly, find the Exchange much better as Livecoin. Who likes EXMO can also try, hope the MNX is coming soon
https://exmo.com/?ref=1454113   Cool
TIPOK_ARM

Activity: 50
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:01:53 AM

Hello everybody. At me a question of day))) that there with listing Huh
how much longer to wait? in recent times you have  kept a not good trend, not good luck and not good luck. Are you going to do something with it ?
I'm not a FUDER, and I like your project. I'm with you to the end. therefore, please be serious about your business

▐ █ ▌          R E P U B L I A          ▐ █ ▌
Leading-Edge Ecosystem & Technology
P R E - S A L E  :  August 23rd - September 23rd
dejan_p

Activity: 132
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:23:25 AM

sh****ng on a coin that you own, that you were mining (among top 10 hashraters), called your friends to invest ..and now expecting it to grow while poisoning the thread - priceless, just priceless.. Grin

it was probably fun when mnx was 30 and you had $1mln, and were earning tens of thousands weekly via parking..but I just don't know what you expected, with all what was market going through, it will keep on rising endlessly?

it's only your fault if you went all in (that is the only thing that could explain your behavior), and if you have other coins, good for you, just grow up and GTFO this thread

MineCoin.org (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 299

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 05:25:25 AM

Hello everybody. At me a question of day))) that there with listing Huh
how much longer to wait? in recent times you have  kept a not good trend, not good luck and not good luck. Are you going to do something with it ?
I'm not a FUDER, and I like your project. I'm with you to the end. therefore, please be serious about your business

Hello!
We are in touch with them. We have done all from our side, so we should only to wait. We will inform our community about the date of listing ASAP we will get it

| Minexcoin | Trade. Park. Earn.
The low volatility cryptocurrency. Trade on exchanges from November 1

Site || Blog || Bounty
rahmat86

Activity: 1148
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:30:11 AM

Hello I hope that Minexcoin will soon be traded on Exmo Exchange. I think the Exchange class, all transactions have worked and that very quickly, find the Exchange much better as Livecoin. Who likes EXMO can also try, hope the MNX is coming soon
exmo is good exchange but to add this exchange must paid or free ? if free i think team will be contact exmo. if this paid i think others exchange will be better
bozicso

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 05:38:06 AM

We are not same person, that is eady to check.  Second dont call me fuder just because ask question.

MNX can easy stop my question just need to do:
1. Ban ALL people who swear and write rude message about me.  If am banned because ask question, they must be baned because rude sentences

2. Answer all question

For honest people that is easy to make.
I dont care anymore for my coins,  that is just money.  Repect and honour is most important.  I will panish them and show what is marketing and prevent to other people invest and lose money.  If i lose money,  i want to be last who lose.  

Btw as man from marketing proffesion must give advice,  from airplane i can notice you AGAIN need new CMO.  Ludmila know nothing, is she total beginer?  All wrong moves,  empty news,  start card order without faq on website... True amateur

upcomingcarsreview.com
Galabau24

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:07:49 AM

exmo is good exchange but to add this exchange must paid or free ? if free i think team will be contact exmo. if this paid i think others exchange will be better

if you want to buy coins, it does not cost much for a small fee, whether the MinexTeam has paid or will pay for the recording I do not know. Some Exchanges take really high buzz just for taking .....
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 06:11:43 AM

We are not same person, that is eady to check.  Second dont call me fuder just because ask question.

1. Ban ALL people who swear and write rude message about me.  If am banned because ask question, they must be baned because rude sentences

2. Answer all question

I dont care anymore for my coins,  that is just money.  Repect and honour is most important.  I will panish them and show what is marketing and prevent to other people invest and lose money.  If i lose money,  i want to be last who lose.  

Btw as man from marketing proffesion must give advice,  from airplane i can notice you AGAIN need new CMO.  Ludmila know nothing, is she total beginer?  All wrong moves,  empty news,  start card order without faq on website... True amateur

You were banned for FUDding periodically + you added dirty word in the end.
Read rules again: http://telegra.ph/Rules-for-MinexCoin-group-06-22

We do not ban people as fast as some say, this might be reasons for fudding around from time to time from different people which is covered under "my opinion" thing.
If even the community asks for some measures for someone this means something, e.g. they are tired of FUD themselves.
However actions of group Administrators are not discussed. This is a general rule on all the Telegram groups and the BTT (you can check if you want).

We have not seen anyone using swear words about you in the Telegram. Here on BTT we cannot ban, BTT has its own moderators.

We do answer all questions as much as we can. If someone refuses to listen and hear we cannot do anything about it.

Thank you for your marketing advise. However note that CMO has just been changed right before the card launch she could not change much at a second and you should know it.
Before critisizing you should give new marketing team the chance to work for some time.

Site || Blog || Bounty
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 06:13:51 AM

To Whom it may concern

This is off top, of course, and BTT moderator can delete this post, but still please stop quarrelling with each other and call names. Behave yourselves.

If you want to do so, use private messages, but please keep the thread for project discussions at last.

Thank you for your understanding.

Site || Blog || Bounty
Galabau24

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:21:28 AM

https://minexsystems.com/

The Minexteam has much to .... read the info times in peace Wink
Nuts_NN

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:53:39 AM

Hi developers. Are there any plans to launch Minex ATMs?

Hello,

Yes, we plan to launch Minex ATMs .

where and when will the ATMs be set up? Are there any places where your machines are set up?
Or are you looking for co-operation partners who will operate these ATM's?

Best regards.... Cool

We will post information when we will know it. About co-op, if you have ideas, you can send them to our marketing department email : hello@minexsystems.com

Interesting in about co-op too.
bozicso

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 06:55:25 AM

2. Answer all question

Btw as man from marketing proffesion must give advice,  from airplane i can notice you AGAIN need new CMO.  Ludmila know nothing, is she total beginer?  All wrong moves,  empty news,  start card order without faq on website... True amateur

You were banned for FUDding periodically + you added dirty word in the end.
Read rules again: http://telegra.ph/Rules-for-MinexCoin-group-06-22

We do not ban people as fast as some say, this might be reasons for fudding around from time to time from different people which is covered under "my opinion" thing.
If even the community asks for some measures for someone this means something, e.g. they are tired of FUD themselves.
However actions of group Administrators are not discussed. This is a general rule on all the Telegram groups and the BTT (you can check if you want).

We have not seen anyone using swear words about you in the Telegram. Here on BTT we cannot ban, BTT has its own moderators.

We do answer all questions as much as we can. If someone refuses to listen and hear we cannot do anything about it.

Thank you for your marketing advise. However note that CMO has just been changed right before the card launch she could not change much at a second and you should know it.
Before critisizing you should give new marketing team the chance to work for some time.

another lie, example
Waihoe:
Mirko is a crybaby. Maybe he should just go and play stocks.

there is more massage such this but dont want to quote swear here.

lets talk about project:
Minexcoin is low volatility. Do you know what is volatility? Why advertise lie? You will answer WILL BE when finish ecosystem, so why not advertise truth WILL BE WHEN FINISH ECOSYSTEM?
first you say eco system will help MNX to reach full potential, when I ask when will be finished? you answer to the end of year. I listen that 5 months in 2018 and then in June you say eco system will be finished for 3 years!? WHAT?
You say WH and RM is just for ICO phase, why not remove them from website if is not valid half year? 6 months is not enough time to remove or change?

Let's go more question which you ignore to answer. When you pay for Hitbtc listing and what is deal for last listing date? You want to make exchange as guilty, dont do that, tell truth.
Why sell card without FAQ in website? it sounds like you're hurry, why? a culprit move to stop price drop?
We do not know what we are buying and how the cards function, this is not explained on the site. The site does not have a button to send a new verification link. Have your devs made a site for life or are we returning to the theory that you are hurrying and selling an incomplete product?

This is a question about the project, go for a change, start answering

upcomingcarsreview.com
Pages: « 1 ... 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 [918] 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 ... 1157 »
  Print  

Jump to: