Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:30:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 [981] 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 ... 1157 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments  (Read 646578 times)
quierx16

Activity: 434
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:49:30 AM

That's cool . I will try to wait for a while to get my cards and I really expect more big exchanges listing this coin such as binance, bittrex, hitbtc... but geting visa cards in September will make this coin explode up I'm sure.

I never heard that they planned a buyback program I found out when I saw this post
The visa card moment and the buy back program will be a good moment for minexcoin

what buyback program? any source or link about that? I never heard of that because its been months since i last visited this thread.
anyways, still holding my minexcoin since day 1 I still believe that this project has potential.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
catfish78

Activity: 142
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:50:33 AM

I'm unable to complete AML/CFT
Code:
Delivery Address Address Line is invalid.
I double checked my address - everything is typed correctly... so, what's the problem?!?
amdfxman1701

Activity: 367
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:15:20 AM

This has probably been answered already, but how long have Minex and Republia been partners? In my telegram, I noticed Republia was who confirmed me as a Minex tester back in July 2017.
We are not partners with Republia.

That's fine, but I guess I'm trying to understand why Republia was the one who confirmed me as a Minexbank tester back in July 2017. I'm not trying to start anything, just trying to understand.

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
PRE-SALE :  23.08 - 23.09
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Highly Efficient Technology
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
Hippocrypto

Activity: 1484
Merit: 277

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:46:30 AM

Code:
I double checked my address - everything is typed correctly... so, what's the problem?!?

Mine also, hopefully it will be resolved sooner.
tomsmith26

Activity: 1148
Merit: 512

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:07:30 AM

Code:

Mine also, hopefully it will be resolved sooner.

I have the same problem but When I don't use the mark (. or ,) on my address then I do not see the red line "Delivery Address Address Line is invalid "
and the submit is gone so is it this filling in the AML/CFT completed?
MineCoin.org (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 299

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 07:10:10 AM

I have the same problem but When I don't use the mark (. or ,) on my address then I do not see the red line "Delivery Address Address Line is invalid "
and the submit is gone so is it this filling in the AML/CFT completed?

Please, send description of your problem on our email: support@minexsystems.com

| Minexcoin | Trade. Park. Earn.
The low volatility cryptocurrency. Trade on exchanges from November 1

Site || Blog || Bounty
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 08:20:19 AM

The summary of today’s news and statements

Regarding MinexPay cards
AML/CFT sections will be added to the website today
The first lot of cards will be sent out in September.
After you receive a card, there’s a possibility of 1-2 weeks long lag before you will be able to use them. We are working so that it won’t happen, but there’s a slight chance it still might.
The card price is fixed. If the price of MNX grows to the point where the card price becomes not competitive, we are going to reconsider it.
The card issuer will be announced next week
Their are no additional fees for currency conversion. (Foreign exchange fee 0%)
Card deliveries are free and will be done worldwide, with only exceptions being Crimea Region of Ukraine, Cuba, Iran, North Korea and Syria.

General

We’re still negotiating with HitBTC. If we don’t reach consensus, we will consider delisting and listing on another exchange from top-10
There are currently 80+ people working on the project, 48 of them are coders.
We are not working on any listings right now, save for HitBTC one.
The information about the upcoming Instabuy buybacks will not be announced. We will make announcements about buybacks only post-factum. With proofs.
Instabuy buyback algorithms and general strategy will not be disclosed
All day price is falling and after this news price gains 6%. It shows that current market cap is so low, this project has much bigger potentional!
And about the AML.. I have passed KYC, now I have to pass again the verification progress?

Crypto market is green from few days and only Minexcoin keeps falling.

What is going on Minecoin team?

In bad market conditions we are holding strong and when bullish sentiment shows up for a while Minexcoin price starts to fall.

Is this algorithm not working anymore? Are you still using it? Is this adjusted constantly?

Please explain.

TeMHuK

Activity: 728
Merit: 259

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:40:32 PM

Regarding MinexPay cards
After you receive a card, there’s a possibility of 1-2 weeks long lag before you will be able to use them. We are working so that it won’t happen, but there’s a slight chance it still might.
The card price is fixed. If the price of MNX grows to the point where the card price becomes not competitive, we are going to reconsider it.
Card deliveries are free and will be done worldwide, with only exceptions being Crimea Region of Ukraine, Cuba, Iran, North Korea and Syria.

General

We’re still negotiating with HitBTC. If we don’t reach consensus, we will consider delisting and listing on another exchange from top-10
The information about the upcoming Instabuy buybacks will not be announced. We will make announcements about buybacks only post-factum. With proofs.
All day price is falling and after this news price gains 6%. It shows that current market cap is so low, this project has much bigger potentional!
And about the AML.. I have passed KYC, now I have to pass again the verification progress?

Crypto market is green from few days and only Minexcoin keeps falling.

What is going on Minecoin team?

In bad market conditions we are holding strong and when bullish sentiment shows up for a while Minexcoin price starts to fall.

Is this algorithm not working anymore? Are you still using it? Is this adjusted constantly?

Please explain.
actually MNX price is strongly green now. Because of AML/CTF test for their bank cards
catfish78

Activity: 142

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:38:33 AM

Code:

Type address with no dots and commas

Thank You! 
Address went through, when I removed commas and  parish, village, etc from address!
BitPotus

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:43:42 AM

actually MNX price is strongly green now. Because of AML/CTF test for their bank cards

Strongly Green?

You need to get your eyes checked asap mate....

Roll Eyes
ArminH

Activity: 219
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:10:21 AM

Regarding MinexPay cards

General

Means you're not planning to get listed on good exchanges like Binance or Bittrex? That's sad  Cry
TeMHuK

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:19:08 AM

Regarding MinexPay cards

General

Means you're not planning to get listed on good exchanges like Binance or Bittrex? That's sad  Cry
actually they are planning for new listings, but they want to finish their products at first. With working cards that will be much easier to be listed anywhere.
Hippocrypto

Activity: 1484
Merit: 277

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:23:50 AM

It should but not for now. Listing on big exchanges are still useless for now for a project that has not yet fully developed. It will only lead to a massive pump and dump caused by speculations and whale's manipulation. Its still best to have em make use of their time wisely on the development aspect. Exchange listing will just come at ease when they see this project fully developed and find the system really working. Who knows Binance will list it for free in the future.  Grin

Let's just park and accumulate some for the mean time.  Wink Wink Wink

TeMHuK

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 09:41:40 AM

Strongly Green?

You need to get your eyes checked asap mate....

Roll Eyes
Thanks for care about my health  Cheesy. But at moment when I wrote that message MNX was green for about 8% to the BTC
minexpuntcoin

Activity: 193
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:03:25 AM

Regarding MinexPay cards

General

actually they are planning for new listings, but they want to finish their products at first. With working cards that will be much easier to be listed anywhere.

Temhuk has been shilling this coin forever.  He wouldnt let something like the truth get in the way of what he wants to say, remember that, and take anything he says w a whole shaker of salt

Professional Troll
You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink
quierx16

Activity: 434
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:35:19 AM

why you want to list it on binance or bittrex? that 2 exchanges is overrated anyways. Asking $2million before listing on an exchange is ridiculous.
livecoin exchange is a good exchange with a low fee. It should on it.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:40:16 AM

why you want to list it on binance or bittrex? that 2 exchanges is overrated anyways. Asking $2million before listing on an exchange is ridiculous.

Liquidity is big issue on low volume exchange we have so many alternate of Binance but majority of the people don't like to trade on that kind of exchanges where volume is pretty low and very easy to manipulate the price when some people have control on it. I think they should pick them wisely and push this coin on new exchange to keep people investing in it.
Bgbolahan

Activity: 173

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:36:33 PM

Regarding MinexPay cards

General

According to peter's report yesterday, he said they plan to get listed on binance in 2019 and it is their major priority regarding to listing on exchange.
Bgbolahan

Activity: 173

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:42:05 PM

Liquidity is big issue on low volume exchange we have so many alternate of Binance but majority of the people don't like to trade on that kind of exchanges where volume is pretty low and very easy to manipulate the price when some people have control on it. I think they should pick them wisely and push this coin on new exchange to keep people investing in it.

Listing on exchange doesn't make sense without product as you can see from the price of minexcoin. I am confident that when the card start working and the AR game is released to market this coin will be attracted by big exchanges, they may even offer free listing to minexcoin.
JollyGood
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1713

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:23:52 PM

Monaco are still dreaming about their card being released, they seem to be hiding the real reasons for the delay.

Let us hope Minexcoin will get their cards out soon. I trust the Minexcoin team.

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
█████████████████████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 [981] 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 ... 1157 »
  Print  

Jump to: