Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 04:24:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 [995] 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 ... 1157 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments  (Read 646578 times)
1amCrypt0

Activity: 192
Merit: 15

Designer

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:30:50 PM

Why you think the comments here is a fud? Check the price of coin. The price go down. Team and support do nothing.
The team promised that price of coin will grow up. Now price is low, team is only invented pretext.
Lol you can't guarantee 100% the price will up, that just a speculation/prediction from the team based on their project, product & development. You can see other crypto same like MNX. So you think because the price, the project failed?

even the rank 2 cryptocoin (ETH) is in bearishhhhhh and it doesnt mean a failure and requires vitalik to blame same goes to minexcoin. Its an open-market, anybody can sell and buy the coins. If you have confidence in the project youre free to buy then if not then you are free to leave. Thats pretty simple.

I still believe in this project, i just love the parking feature than POS. Lets just give enough time for this project to be fully developed.  Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MineCoin.org (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 299

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 03:19:01 PM

The summary of today’s news and statements directly from our CEO.
(translated from Russian)

Regarding MinexPay cards

• The first series of cards will most probably be Mastercard.
  • We are not disclosing the card issuer yet.
  • You can expect the details on the bank (issuer bank?) to be released over the course of the next several days.
  • Card deliveries will be made from Kiev, Ukraine.
  • We are 98% sure that cards will be sent out this month, however, it is possible that there will be a one week’s delay between the day the cards are sent out and the day they can be activated.
  • We are still considering different courier delivery services.
  • Direct legal arrangements with Visa or Mastercard has never been a part of our plan. All agreements will be signed with affiliate.
  • With the launch of cards, your personal account on minexpay.com will allow operations with web-wallet.
  • Prior to launch the app is going through the regulator’s tests. (Regarding question about cybersecurity)
  • There will be both VISA and MC cards.

Instabuy

• Coins for Instabuy are «borrowed» from the ICO/Bounty account, and, as such, need to be returned. Buybacks will happen.
  • It’s not yet time for buybacks.
  • Taking into account the last transactions, so-far around 80k coins have been bought through Instabuy, 27k of them on the Saturday-Sunday night. This was the situation that caused the dump. There’s no such possibility any more.(fixed)
  • Instabuy caused the amount of card orders to rise threefold.
  • Q: Why not link Instabuy to card addresses only?
    A: We haven’t launched a MinexPay app yet and are not generating addresses for the minimal required (on-hold) amount, so there’s no option to top it up directly via Instabuy. It should be done. The predisposition to price manipulation has been removed. (Talking about Instabuy)

General

• Rebranding is only the change of visual and verbal representation (image?) of the project. There will be no changes to the essence of the project.
  • Bounty and ICO coin distribution will be stopped on 15th of October.
  • The next major, and only logical, step for the project after the MinexPay is set and functional will be MinexMerchant.
  • Please, don’t «harassing» the support team so much. Their nervous system needs some rest as well.
  • The next memorandum (and the subsequent decrease in the MinexBank parking rates) will be made with the launch of cards.

| Minexcoin | Trade. Park. Earn.
The low volatility cryptocurrency. Trade on exchanges from November 1

Site || Blog || Bounty
rgsnedds

Activity: 952
Merit: 17

raskul

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 03:33:15 PM
Merited by naska21 (1)

personally, i wouldn't have expected anything different. i have however, become a bit fed up of the FUD and whinging people, on this thread, who should really just get out of crypto for their own benefit!

looking forward to a long and fruitful hodl of my coins. (as ever!)
ERossin

Activity: 490
Merit: 262

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:18:12 PM

Regarding MinexPay cards

• You can expect the details on the bank (issuer bank?) to be released over the course of the next several days.
  • We are 98% sure that cards will be sent out this month, however, it is possible that there will be a one week’s delay between the day the cards are sent out and the day they can be activated.
  • We are still considering different courier delivery services.
  • Direct legal arrangements with Visa or Mastercard has never been a part of our plan. All agreements will be signed with affiliate.
  • With the launch of cards, your personal account on minexpay.com will allow operations with web-wallet.
  • Prior to launch the app is going through the regulator’s tests. (Regarding question about cybersecurity)
  • There will be both VISA and MC cards.

Instabuy

• Coins for Instabuy are «borrowed» from the ICO/Bounty account, and, as such, need to be returned. Buybacks will happen.
  • Taking into account the last transactions, so-far around 80k coins have been bought through Instabuy, 27k of them on the Saturday-Sunday night. This was the situation that caused the dump. There’s no such possibility any more.(fixed)
  • Q: Why not link Instabuy to card addresses only?
    A: We haven’t launched a MinexPay app yet and are not generating addresses for the minimal required (on-hold) amount, so there’s no option to top it up directly via Instabuy. It should be done. The predisposition to price manipulation has been removed. (Talking about Instabuy)

General

• Rebranding is only the change of visual and verbal representation (image?) of the project. There will be no changes to the essence of the project.
  • Bounty and ICO coin distribution will be stopped on 15th of October.
  • The next major, and only logical, step for the project after the MinexPay is set and functional will be MinexMerchant.
  • Please, don’t «harassing» the support team so much. Their nervous system needs some rest as well.
  • The next memorandum (and the subsequent decrease in the MinexBank parking rates) will be made with the launch of cards.

yes, it's so cool . I'm not wrong to buy more cheap coins for parking at this time and I'm sure all cards verified will be done in early October .
what do you expect more than minexcoin ? Just collect cheap coins now or you will be regretful later.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
■    PRIVATE SALE is LIVE    ■
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Whitepaper   ■   Bounty   ■   Bitcointalk

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                        ███
                     ▄▄ ▀▀▀ ███
                     ██▀ ▄▄ ▀▀▀
                   ▄▄    █▀▀ ▄▄ ██
                   ▀▀ ▄█  ▄▄ ▀
                  ██  ▀ ▄ ▀
                  ▄▄ █▄ ▀▀
                  ▀▀  ▄ ▀
   ▄▄              ██ ▀ ▀
   ██▀               ▄ ▀
  ▄  ▄█         ▄ ▄   ▀
 ███  ▀ █▄ ▄▀ ▀▄  ▀  ▄ ██ ██
  ▀▀ █▄ ▄  ▄█ ▀ █▀  ▀ ▄ ▄▄  ▄█▄
███     ▀▀   ▄█▄       ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄
▀▀▀ ██ ██ ██  ▀         ▄▄ ▀▀ ▀██
                         ▀ ▄█  ▄▄
                        ▄█ ▀▀ ▀██
                        ▄ ▄█▄
                       ▀▀ ▀▀
                      ██
Skynet
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram   ■   Facebook   ■   Twitter   ■   Medium   ■   Reddit   ■   LinkedIn
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
CREATING THE INTELLIGENT MACHINE ECONOMY

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
voteformeg
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:36:00 PM

i have one question about minexbank , last time , this afternoon , i put my full amount of minexcoins in my minexbank and choose for 1 month but where normaly is show what the expected return is , it is now showing zero , maybe team can look at this?
ziac
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:11:06 PM

People should take the advantage of instabuy buy those cheap coin now at max 1btc 😊 and park, rates still at maximum so profit will be good in the long run.

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:33:52 PM

People should take the advantage of instabuy buy those cheap coin now at max 1btc 😊 and park, rates still at maximum so profit will be good in the long run.

While BTC dominance is going high and it crushing all markets so hard I don't think it is good advice in especially in that kind of panic situation. If current trend will continue few more days than we have more high chance to see this coin on new low floor.
jhontor

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

https://www.oppopenwifi.com

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:55:16 PM

minexcoin prices are currently decreasing, if two months ago the decline in bitcoin prices had no effect on minexcoin prices but for now it seems different

Prolifik

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:10:36 PM

What a great news!
And about Instabuy and buyback program. What does it really mean? You will buy back coins from people? And for what price for market price? For example now you will buy it for 2 USD right?

MineCoin.org (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 299

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 08:21:41 PM

What a great news!
And about Instabuy and buyback program. What does it really mean? You will buy back coins from people? And for what price for market price? For example now you will buy it for 2 USD right?
All coins that were sold via Instabuy will be bought back on exchanges. We will provide you with info about buyback after it will happen ( can't spread info about it before it happen to avoid manipulations with the price ).

| Minexcoin | Trade. Park. Earn.
The low volatility cryptocurrency. Trade on exchanges from November 1

Site || Blog || Bounty
tomsmith26

Activity: 1148
Merit: 512

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:01:43 AM

What a great news!
All coins that were sold via Instabuy will be bought back on exchanges. We will provide you with info about buyback after it will happen ( can't spread info about it before it happen to avoid manipulations with the price ).

It's fantastic , Minexcoin Team . I can see the volumes of trading is increasing and many good orders are in queue . I believe we can see some big updates from minexcoin in early October and Minexcoin price will explode and go up to the sky. Be greedy when people are scared.
alicea

Activity: 1050
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:52:14 AM

Regarding MinexPay cards

If you could deliver the cards before the end of this month you will definitely beat MCO as they are also planning to release their card shortly.[/list]

bcfkm

Activity: 36
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:15:23 AM
Last edit: September 12, 2018, 06:32:44 AM by bcfkm

It's fantastic , Minexcoin Team . I can see the volumes of trading is increasing and many good orders are in queue . I believe we can see some big updates from minexcoin in early October and Minexcoin price will explode and go up to the sky. Be greedy when people are scared.

Where do you see volume increasing? I'm looking at the exchanges right now and don't see volume increasing at all. Open orders does not equal volume.

I see some open orders with a huge spread. Those are never going to execute any time soon.

I have no idea how you reached your conclusion.

I still support this project, still investing, still have faith the team will deliver... But facts are facts and just can't understand why some people continue to post random (and very unfeasible) guesses at sky rocketing prices in coming months. You're not doing yourself any favours by raising your hopes on guesses.

Rate changes have been hinted at sometime in October. This is a good move. The previous rate change caused a big dumping of holdings which triggered more holders to dump and it snowballed. See my long post a few pages back. I've explained what happened. Changing the rates again now won't have the same effect... As its taking place before the value has risen back to where its profitable to do so.

Changing the rates now will slow the rate of accumulation which, after a couple of quarterly cycles, will slow the down trend. Then, and only then, will regular market activity start an up trend.

The price will start recovery summer 2019. Maybe by end of year 2019 3x to 4x its current price. But not a sky rocket.

2020, a few more deliveries of new products and systems, we're back to the good times. Maybe 10 USD to 15 USD. That would be a great target to aim for.
BitPotus

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:17:32 AM

Taking into account the last transactions, so-far around 80k coins have been bought through Instabuy, 27k of them on the Saturday-Sunday night. This was the situation that caused the dump. There’s no such possibility any more

Can you explain how instabuys cause dumps?

Shouldn't it be causing buying pressure?

From: https://medium.com/minecoin-blog/announcement-launch-of-instabuy-refferal-and-cashback-programs-29c398741ff1

Instabuy users just have to send their BTC (or BCH) to the designated address and receive the associated MNX (The supply of MNX will come from Minexcoin’s own funds). Once the transaction is verified and validated, the same amount of MNX will be bought from exchanges and taken out of the market. We endure the hassle, you experience the pleasure!

If 80K was bought via instabuy and those 80K were meant to come out of your own funds and then you are meant to go on the exchange to go buy

those 80K back, does that mean that you intentionally crashed the price so you can buy cheaper?

Can someone explain this to me cause am afraid am a bit thick....

Thanks.

catfish78

Activity: 142
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:35:42 AM

Instabuy

Was that "borrowing" intentional or programming error?

If that was intentional and planned action, then Minex CEO and his helpers places are in jail!
bcfkm

Activity: 36
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:56:23 AM

Was that "borrowing" intentional or programming error?

If that was intentional and planned action, then Minex CEO and his helpers places are in jail!

why?

it's a perfectly legitimate and reasonable thing to do.

moreover, it was pre-announced.
catfish78

Activity: 142
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:39:24 AM

To take 80k buying pressure away from market is clear price manipulation!
It's not OK, that such things can happen!
TeraBite
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:51:26 AM

To take 80k buying pressure away from market is clear price manipulation!
It's not OK, that such things can happen!

From my point of view ICOs are taking cash out that is big reason other projects are falling like rolling stone and soon it will be done. I also think this is just manipulation and it effecting other project growth badly so let's see where journey will be finished.

MEGATRON  -  THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION       
                        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER         LAUNCH EVENT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN                 
mia_houston

Activity: 1204
Merit: 539

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:04:02 AM

minexcoin prices are currently decreasing, if two months ago the decline in bitcoin prices had no effect on minexcoin prices but for now it seems different
What does it means the price right now are different? did you mean compared to a couple months ago. Yeah of course, even very different.
in my opinion many altcoin out there which the price are following the bitcoin price, I mean when the BTC price are falling down then the baby following it

Fabriz

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:24:34 PM

Taking into account the last transactions, so-far around 80k coins have been bought through Instabuy, 27k of them on the Saturday-Sunday night. This was the situation that caused the dump. There’s no such possibility any more

Can you explain how instabuys cause dumps?

Shouldn't it be causing buying pressure?

From: https://medium.com/minecoin-blog/announcement-launch-of-instabuy-refferal-and-cashback-programs-29c398741ff1

Instabuy users just have to send their BTC (or BCH) to the designated address and receive the associated MNX (The supply of MNX will come from Minexcoin’s own funds). Once the transaction is verified and validated, the same amount of MNX will be bought from exchanges and taken out of the market. We endure the hassle, you experience the pleasure!

If 80K was bought via instabuy and those 80K were meant to come out of your own funds and then you are meant to go on the exchange to go buy

those 80K back, does that mean that you intentionally crashed the price so you can buy cheaper?

Can someone explain this to me cause am afraid am a bit thick....

Thanks.

i think he would say people instead buy on exchange used Instabuy, so the market on exchange wasn't equilibrate....80k Mnx in the actual volume are a lot
Pages: « 1 ... 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 [995] 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 ... 1157 »
  Print  

Jump to: