Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:10:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 [996] 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 ... 1157 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments  (Read 646578 times)
YuSK

Activity: 126
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:30:03 PM

Cards will never be sent. I guarantee it.
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TeMHuK

Activity: 728
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:45:29 PM

How you can guarantee it? With your money?  Grin Grin Grin  Newbie trying to guarantee something Ha ha
Hippocrypto

Activity: 1484
Merit: 277

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:50:16 PM

nice try but YOu need to support it with appearing real statements or a play of words for the effectiveness of the fud kiddy.  Grin Grin
YuSK

Activity: 126
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:26:50 PM

nice try but YOu need to support it with appearing real statements or a play of words for the effectiveness of the fud kiddy.  Grin Grin

Look at the history of the coin, missed every deadline, misleading statements and lies in whitepaper, These are scammers here. take everything they say with a grain of salt
syesraypb

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:29:52 PM

Looking goods actually, after 1 years since this post had been made, your team is now very strong. Good luck
bozicso

Activity: 250
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 04:43:07 PM

Taking into account the last transactions, so-far around 80k coins have been bought through Instabuy, 27k of them on the Saturday-Sunday night. This was the situation that caused the dump. There’s no such possibility any more

Can you explain how instabuys cause dumps?

Shouldn't it be causing buying pressure?

From: https://medium.com/minecoin-blog/announcement-launch-of-instabuy-refferal-and-cashback-programs-29c398741ff1

Instabuy users just have to send their BTC (or BCH) to the designated address and receive the associated MNX (The supply of MNX will come from Minexcoin’s own funds). Once the transaction is verified and validated, the same amount of MNX will be bought from exchanges and taken out of the market. We endure the hassle, you experience the pleasure!

If 80K was bought via instabuy and those 80K were meant to come out of your own funds and then you are meant to go on the exchange to go buy

those 80K back, does that mean that you intentionally crashed the price so you can buy cheaper?

Can someone explain this to me cause am afraid am a bit thick....

Thanks.

not need to be to much smart to expect price dump due to a lot 90 days parking end in middle September. Now they have money and wait to price stop drop. If price reach 1$ we should expect MNX to that coins use to clean all orders on exchanges. Yes, it is manipulation, but current market situation ask smart move

upcomingcarsreview.com
fabcl

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:07:32 PM

To take 80k buying pressure away from market is clear price manipulation!
It's not OK, that such things can happen!

Cryptos are not regulated...
Maybe you should consider classical stock markets.
Prolifik

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:30:39 PM

I do not think that the main problem is that the crypto market is not regulated. But the problem is with very low volume, so it is pretty easy to manipulate with the market.

examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 3165

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 05:38:10 PM

--

not need to be to much smart to expect price dump due to a lot 90 days parking end in middle September. Now they have money and wait to price stop drop. If price reach 1$ we should expect MNX to that coins use to clean all orders on exchanges. Yes, it is manipulation, but current market situation ask smart move

How do you know that many parkings stand out in the middle of September? Why is not a beginning of October?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Hippocrypto

Activity: 1484
Merit: 277

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:44:11 PM
Last edit: September 12, 2018, 06:19:48 PM by Hippocrypto

I do not think that the main problem is that the crypto market is not regulated. But the problem is with very low volume, so it is pretty easy to manipulate with the market.

high volume or not still there are manipulations, tell me what high volume coin cannot be manipulated?. lol Its an open market so anybody can play the price they want if they own the GOLDs. Good thing about this project is they dont focus more on the price but rather with the development which is the right thing to do for a real project. Increase in price is useless without a working product.

And FUD, yes, they are essentials to the ones accumulating in shadows and will enjoy the real profit in the future.  Wink Wink

bozicso

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 05:51:14 PM

--

How do you know that many parkings stand out in the middle of September? Why is not a beginning of October?
because most people start at 10.06. after % reach maximum percent and algo direct us to use 90 days parking
remember first % decrease was 10.05. and 30 days after that people start 90 days parking with 27-8% to catch good % because expect % drop after Exmo and Hitbtc listing  Roll Eyes

upcomingcarsreview.com
vlom
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:21:27 PM

It does not matter if the cards are sent out. They are just useless. If you use the card Coins are sold and you get fiat. You can sell your coins yourself to get fiat. You dont need to do this at the moment you buy something with you credit card. The money just have to be on you bank account at the end of the month.
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 07:38:54 PM

As mentioned in my earlier post, the release of the visa cards will not have a significant effect on the price of MNX.

The timing of their release is (I think unintentionally) going to coincide with the tail end of the first round of quarterly parkings. This will be fun to see... The natural market correction as sell pressure is reduced will cause the price to rise a little, and people will very incorrectly attribute this to the release of the visa cards. When the price dips again soon after there will be much alarm and I bet a weeks worth of posts claiming the project has failed.

Those people, myself included, who are excited about these cards and keen early adopters will no doubt already have sufficient holdings of MNX to fulfill the cards' minimum balance requirements. I would bet further that most of the 1000 odd people already fully signed up, ready to go, are holding back that reserve of minex from their long term parkings.

In short, most of the people who are ready to go already have the MNX required. We don't need to buy any more MNX when we get the card.

The next group of card users will be those already in knowledge of what's going on, already expressing interest and enthusiasm on the forums... Already holding decent amounts of MNX waiting to pull the trigger. These people also won't need to buy any significant amount to get up and running.

Now let's think about the spending action of the cards...

After users have dropped on a bit of MNX to price it works and we are all up and running... We want to spend some of our hard earned crypto right?

Well... The go-to coin for anything cross exchange is BTC. Everyone knows it and is familiar with it and has had to use it in some form.

If I want to flip any of my crypto holdings on to the card balance, I will use BTC directly. And so will anyone else. Why would I bother to FX it again in to MNX, pay trabsfer and exchange fees to do so, and hold a balance in a coin which is performing poorly (right now, see my earlier post). It would make far more sense to drop BTC straight on to the card instead.

The % incentive of charging and spending in mnx compared to btc is simply not enough right now to counter the (artificially) poor performing mnx and overheads required to do so. One day it will be, but right now it's certainly not.

So we won't have the big surge in buy volume required to raise a market price. Not yet.

An argument often put forward in previous discussions is that more people will learn of the cards, want to get involved, will require MNX to do so. But I don't think it will be so much. The requirements of a regular (blue) or gold card are not so significant in value.

And not everyone in the crypto community (which is still in its entirely a very small and niche market) will jump on board. Those that do will not be all at once. It will be naturally distributed over time... Which is exactly the behaviour we need on the sell side also but don't have.

So we will have a bit of a stabilising force which will be good. But it won't be a big enough force to drive the market. First we need to wait for the artificial mechanisms mentioned in my first post to dwindle and stop taking effect. The cards will help to reduce the decline, but not counter it.

Thank you for sharing your point of view and explanation.

I agree with you but not fully. You think that cards will be something which will help but I am not so sure. There are already other projects with working cards (Investa) and they just finished ICO. I assume that in the near future there will be no problem for any project to issue a card. That is why this will be so common that add no value to the project.
Would be great to see such a post from the Minexcoin team member.

I will ask what is your opinion about this broken algorithm?

I am very angry because when ICO was ongoing I found a review where a Youtuber broke this algorithm in the pieces and proved that this is pure bullshit and doesn't work at all. When I posted about this on Telegram a shitstorm started. They banned me and try to scare that they will not pay my bounty if I continue to spread FUD because the algorithm is good and working. Today we all know that this was a real bullshit.

drmasa

Activity: 270
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:52:38 PM

It does not matter if the cards are sent out. They are just useless. If you use the card Coins are sold and you get fiat. You can sell your coins yourself to get fiat. You dont need to do this at the moment you buy something with you credit card. The money just have to be on you bank account at the end of the month.

Its not that easy in every country in the world to transfer crypto to fiat. If I have BTC ATM in my country where I could withdraw as much money as I want there wouldn't be any need for cards!
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 3165

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 09:45:13 PM

--

because most people start at 10.06. after % reach maximum percent and algo direct us to use 90 days parking
remember first % decrease was 10.05. and 30 days after that people start 90 days parking with 27-8% to catch good % because expect % drop after Exmo and Hitbtc listing  Roll Eyes

My monthly parking started at 05.05, I did not cancel it because of the new one parking rate. After that, I am parked monthly again even if there new rate.
Whatever, there is no strict rule, It's more individual and I do not think it can drastically affect the price this way

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
RafalZ

Activity: 60
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:48:56 PM
Merited by naska21 (1)

Yes, you can send coins to exchange, trade for btc, trade btc for money, withdraw money, wait few days the money come to your bank, withdraw them with your bank card

or.....

you can send mnx to minexpay, withdraw them with crypto card or pay for something...... profit

The choice is yours
bozicso

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 05:25:35 AM

--

My monthly parking started at 05.05, I did not cancel it because of the new one parking rate. After that, I am parked monthly again even if there new rate.
Whatever, there is no strict rule, It's more individual and I do not think it can drastically affect the price this way

Its very simple to check, just look at bank balance. There is just 700.000 mnx, prety sure a lot interest pay this days. Its not normal to sell with this price but here stille exist moron who sell. I swear people hate money

upcomingcarsreview.com
minexpuntcoin

Activity: 193
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:43:56 PM

--

Its very simple to check, just look at bank balance. There is just 700.000 mnx, prety sure a lot interest pay this days. Its not normal to sell with this price but here stille exist moron who sell. I swear people hate money

The reason everyone is selling is bc when the next bull run happens in crypto, MNX will no longer exist

Professional Troll
You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink
TeMHuK

Activity: 728
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 12:51:06 PM

--

The reason everyone is selling is bc when the next bull run happens in crypto, MNX will no longer exist
Any proofs about that? Every one know that you don't have them because you are just a paid FUDer from another card project.
naska21

Activity: 1358
Merit: 635

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:05:50 PM

this contradicts both the expansion of richlist and increase of the funds in its addresses  Tongue
Pages: « 1 ... 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 [996] 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 ... 1157 »
  Print  

Jump to: