Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:42:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 [1003] 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 ... 1157 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments  (Read 646578 times)
Galabau24

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 12:47:21 AM

https://republia.io/detailed#roadmap

So I also tend to be skeptical, as some things are very similar to the Minex roadmap, such as the ICO market, the Exchange itself or the bank
In addition Boris is still the advisor and collects 8% of the coins as a salary.
Why did not you start Republicia first on Minexsystems, since it is now on the market as ICO, that would have been a WIN Win situation for all of you and a good start for Minexsytems ......
everybody would earn  money  Huh

https://minexsystems.com/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Galabau24

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 01:10:03 AM

Hi!
If you do not want to have your minexcoins anymore or do not believe in the project, you are welcome to send your minexcoins to the MNX address and donate .... we will see where you will be in a few years ......

XVbTg86ynBAxkobFbVA6JQb8bRRPCFqn4R

Are you kidding, right?  Grin Still you can sell MinexCoin on the exchange for 3$. So why throw money into the trash? And why donate some person? What will you do with money? Charity?
Come on, guys. This topic is more and more spammed and MinexCoin team is less and less active here, we need to reduce the spam here.

That was not meant to be so serious and I give the right, which does not belong something in the forum, sorry is no longer available, but again to the facts, how would you rate that with republia?
luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 01:41:02 AM

And how's the minexcoin { minexpay }  card? Is it already being used? Are the rates really attractive and can be used in any country?
Galabau24

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 01:54:01 AM

And how's the minexcoin { minexpay }  card? Is it already being used? Are the rates really attractive and can be used in any country?
https://www.reddit.com/r/minexcoin/comments/9exhae/ceo_update/    Here is the last Info from the Ceo….the next wekks or days the Cards rolls out.....Yes, you can using MinexPaycards in all countries
Danimore

Activity: 294
Merit: 123

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 03:12:29 AM

https://www.reddit.com/r/minexcoin/comments/9exhae/ceo_update/    Here is the last Info from the Ceo….the next wekks or days the Cards rolls out.....Yes, you can using MinexPaycards in all countries

That's amazing and I like this news. Minexcoin will become more attractive to many investors and the FUDer renters will be regretful and upset due to this fact . Just thinking if minexcoin can reach 10$ next month and some big exchanges will list this coin as well.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk   ■   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
tulusikhlas

Activity: 1526
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:34:44 AM

That's amazing and I like this news. Minexcoin will become more attractive to many investors and the FUDer renters will be regretful and upset due to this fact . Just thinking if minexcoin can reach 10$ next month and some big exchanges will list this coin as well.
yes, you are right... minexcoin will be some of the best choices for investors, minexcoin price is now $ 2.8... if next month it can reach $ 10 it is extraordinary.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
alicea

Activity: 1050
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:25:03 AM

AFAIK the card is not ready yet so no card is not being currently used. The last update was weeks ago so we still waiting for card issuer details.

pat25

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:08:47 AM

AFAIK the card is not ready yet so no card is not being currently used. The last update was weeks ago so we still waiting for card issuer details.
I think that they promised that card issuer will be known this week. So maybe in few hours we will have some news Wink. Maybe.
tomsmith26

Activity: 1148
Merit: 512

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 09:45:45 AM

I think that they promised that card issuer will be known this week. So maybe in few hours we will have some news Wink. Maybe.

Nothing to make a discussion about minexcoin platform here because they are working hard to finish some rumors from FUDers saying . I'm waiting for new updates coming up next weeks and everyone can see  what will happen .
BitPotus

Merit: 604

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:07:19 AM

Nothing to make a discussion about minexcoin platform here because they are working hard to finish some rumors from FUDers saying . I'm waiting for new updates coming up next weeks and everyone can see  what will happen .

Bitconnect shills were also calling all those who were questioning the narrative "FUDDERS"....

We all know that those very Bitconnect Shills had to stfu and possibly even offed themselves due to being ashamed of being so gullible or being so fucking

completely rekt that they have to do water fasts cause they can no longer afford to buy food.

Roll Eyes

Racquemis1

Activity: 271
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:59:41 PM

They are not 2 completely different projects. The Founder is Boris's son and Boris ugly face is even on the website. Who is the one lying???

Just look at the website dimwit. The whitepaper even is similar with the same BS about Parking with almost identical interest rates lol.

holy shit.

didn't realize that they're doing another ICO.

how dodgy is that?

Shocked

Don't fall for the fud
They are not running a second ico.

Yeah Boris son is running the project but what he does is up to him. Son is not involved in MNX.
Boris only acts as escrow there nothing more.

Just because his father is working on MNX doesn't mean his son can't pick up any projects of their own.
Republia is a totally different project with totally different goals.

errrr....

conflict of interest....

ethical issues....

just couple of things that immediately spring to mind......

not to mention that it's shady as fcuk....

I see that they're also having some sort of algo to stabilize price like minex.

If that doesn't ring alarm bells, then you need to get your head examined asap.

Roll Eyes

Alarm bells you serious? Since when isn't a ceo allowed to consult for different projects. It happens all the time. It's not like company secrets are shared. Even minexsystems has advisors that come from other companies doing related stuff

And I don't get why anyone would get mad over some similar features.
Its like going mad for thr fact that Mercedes and volkswagen both make cars with round wheels.
it's not relevant at all if some other company has a similar features. If something is interesting it will always get companies. Same reason why we have multiple car manufacturers for example. Competition is good keeps everybody sharp and improving.
Therr is enough market for all these companies to exist.
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 3165

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 07:56:58 PM

--

General

• Rebranding is only the change of visual and verbal representation (image?) of the project. There will be no changes to the essence of the project.
  • Bounty and ICO coin distribution will be stopped on 15th of October.
  • The next major, and only logical, step for the project after the MinexPay is set and functional will be MinexMerchant.
  • Please, don’t «harassing» the support team so much. Their nervous system needs some rest as well.
  • The next memorandum (and the subsequent decrease in the MinexBank parking rates) will be made with the launch of cards.

So new decreasing parking rate.
Does this apply to all parking tiers or just quarterly and half-year which is much higher than other parking options?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Sanmark

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:07:35 PM

When they decreased last time, coin fell through the floor!

So I also tend to be skeptical, as some things are very similar to the Minex roadmap, such as the ICO market, the Exchange itself or the bank
In addition Boris is still the advisor and collects 8% of the coins as a salary.
Why did not you start Republicia first on Minexsystems, since it is now on the market as ICO, that would have been a WIN Win situation for all of you and a good start for Minexsytems ......
everybody would earn  money  Huh
All of this reminds me of bitconnect and launch of bitconnect-X! Why would they launch second ICO?! Why dont they just make this one project big?! I dont buy all that different company thing.

Bitconnect shills were also calling all those who were questioning the narrative "FUDDERS"....

Like I said, too many similarities!

Word of Mouth Pro   │▌ https://wmpro.io ▐│
A Blockchain based Reputation and Rating Ecosystem
BitPotus

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:36:48 PM

Alarm bells you serious? Since when isn't a ceo allowed to consult for different projects. It happens all the time. It's not like company secrets are shared. Even minexsystems has advisors that come from other companies doing related stuff

And I don't get why anyone would get mad over some similar features.
Its like going mad for thr fact that Mercedes and volkswagen both make cars with round wheels.
it's not relevant at all if some other company has a similar features. If something is interesting it will always get companies. Same reason why we have multiple car manufacturers for example. Competition is good keeps everybody sharp and improving.
Therr is enough market for all these companies to exist.

you're either a shill or you're incredibly naive.......

nobody can be that thick....

so i'll go with "shill"....

Roll Eyes

1amCrypt0

Activity: 192
Merit: 15

Designer

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:55:53 AM
Last edit: September 24, 2018, 08:39:06 AM by 1amCrypt0

The decrease on parking rates are reasonable and still profitable compare to other projects. Those past higher rates can kill the project if not immediately taken actions. Only the greedy parkers complain without understanding the long term effect on the project itself. But lucky to those early adopters on the higher rates, including me.  Grin Grin

everybody would earn  money  Huh
All of this reminds me of bitconnect and launch of bitconnect-X! Why would they launch second ICO?! Why dont they just make this one project big?! I dont buy all that different company thing.

before you comment just make sure you do some research. It's not the  second ICO of Minexcoin dude, Boris only act as an advisor and escrow to that project. Does the CEO has no right to become an advisor to other projects?? lol.  

Can you state the many similarities you said with Bitconnect. AFAIK, bitconnect is very far different from minexcoin.  Huh Huh
FUD is everywhere, every project needs that, even the top coins have a lot of fudders!. Thats nothing new. FUD is needed especially if I want to buy some cheaper coins then sell when its higher and look back to those fudders and thank em.  Wink

TeMHuK

Activity: 728
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 08:37:35 AM

Please vote for MNX. No registration and for free https://txbit.io/Coin
BitPotus

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 11:48:43 AM

Can you state the many similarities you said with Bitconnect. AFAIK, bitconnect is very far different from minexcoin.  Huh Huh
FUD is everywhere, every project needs that, even the top coins have a lot of fudders!. Thats nothing new. FUD is needed especially if I want to buy some cheaper coins then sell when its higher and look back to those fudders and thank em.  Wink

Quite frankly, I am astounded that you cannot see the smack across your gullible face similarities with bitconnect.

I can only deduce that you are being deliberately obtuse cause to be that stupid would be an absolute crime and would warrant your immediate removal

from the gene pool for ze sake of humanity....
YuSK

Activity: 126
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 12:40:37 PM

The decrease on parking rates are reasonable and still profitable compare to other projects. Those past higher rates can kill the project if not immediately taken actions. Only the greedy parkers complain without understanding the long term effect on the project itself. But lucky to those early adopters on the higher rates, including me.  Grin Grin

everybody would earn  money  Huh

before you comment just make sure you do some research. It's not the  second ICO of Minexcoin dude, Boris only act as an advisor and escrow to that project. Does the CEO has no right to become an advisor to other projects?? lol.  

Boris's son doesn't appear to even have a college degree, his only real life work experience is working for his dad in customer service at Minex. What kind of idiot would go put money into a ICO like this???

If you don't see that Republia is Boris's project and another cash grab, then you must also believe in the tooth fairy.
1amCrypt0

Designer

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:05:13 PM

Quite frankly, I am astounded that you cannot see the smack across your gullible face similarities with bitconnect.

I can only deduce that you are being deliberately obtuse cause to be that stupid would be an absolute crime and would warrant your immediate removal

from the gene pool for ze sake of humanity....

Ok you can call me stupid only if you can state the similarities im asking you. Coz if not, i will be the one to call you stupid..  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

1amCrypt0

Designer

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:10:42 PM

Boris's son doesn't appear to even have a college degree, his only real life work experience is working for his dad in customer service at Minex. What kind of idiot would go put money into a ICO like this???

If you don't see that Republia is Boris's project and another cash grab, then you must also believe in the tooth fairy.

Hmmm, I only believe in you if you can provide supporting evidence that Boris owns Republia coz its easy to accuse and write something for the sake of something to fud. lol.

By the way, I'm also one of the owners of the Ethereum project, isnt it easy?.. lol..  Grin Grin

Pages: « 1 ... 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 [1003] 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 ... 1157 »
  Print  

Jump to: