Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:33:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 [1109] 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments  (Read 646578 times)
JimmyGTO

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:49:28 AM

You are lying again and again. You must be very much pissed off because your house of cards is crumbling on you.With every new lie you are digging yourself deeper and deeper.
Not pissed off that all. I happily keep holding. nothing is crumbling. Only your intelligence is.

I saw so call test cards so many times and you are not one who can tell me what they are and how they look. For the simpletons I will explain one more time:
LieYou can't have in person since you never run a card program yourself. Everything you think you know how a card program works is based on assumption since you have not been involved yourself.

- before you get any cards you have to accomplish all complicate procedures
- then you have to get approval from VISA or Mastercard about card visual look and I know that it needs time (1-3 months,sometimes even more)
- then you have to make a contract with card manufacturer about specifications of your card,chip you want to use,etc
- then and only then you get first batch of fully functioning cards (with your logo, names ,number,chip, etc)
- you then test your system(software) , NOT CARDS, to see if your software works or not - CARDS are testing by its manufacturer,  not by you and you cant get any cards before manufacturer gives you green light that card is working

So,because I know how it is going I know you are lying. You cant get to test blank cards without logo,number or else. You get fully working cards with your logo,names,chip,security features,etc and then and only then you are testing just your software, NOT CARDS - IS THAT CLEAR !
Lie You can. There must be communication between the minexpay and bank systems. The bank supply an API for that. Bank can just issue one of their normal credit cards for the API and system to be tested. Just like what is done now with the test cards. Nobody said they were the final Minexpay cards. The systems are being tested.

One another thing - bank is not printing cards. It just proceed your request to manufacturer with necessary data,after you get green light that everything is OK.
Always going to the technicalities, you know what i mean. Who cares who prints its it will always be comissioned by the bank.

This is not an easy task,it takes many months and there is not shortcut or workaround.
Much more serious companies needed 8-10 months to get cards and now you tell me that superman Boris can get it for 10-15 days(he broke agreement with scammy Novarise Secrecy at the end of October and then started looking for another issuer) HuhHuhHuh?  :
Again flawed thinking. Just because they had a deal with NovaRise with scammed MinexSystems doesn't mean they didn't have other lines of communication open.
You really think that all the work to be done has to do with the bank. the 8 to 10 months work mostly has to do with regulatory work,gaining operating licenses from governments, when a deal falls through you don't have to throw that all away and start from scratch.

Is that same man :

- who promised investors 84,88% of MNX coin value growth till 15th.Ocotober. 2018
- same man,so call experienced economist, who gives 70% Ponzian annual parking rate to investors + 84,88% promise of value growth,
Lie It was not a promise. It was a target! There is a big difference here. If the minexbank reserve was larger we maybe could have reached it. But nobody will know for sure.
Ultimately you can't control people, people will sell or buy whenever they like. Minexbank can't control people. I think we all wanted it did, but then again if they had a algorithm that could predict human behaviour 100% i think they would starting an entirely different bussiness.
Minexbank is ultimately something that needs to be revised. But first the coin needs to real uses instead of being just a speculative instrument otherwise there wont be natural growth but just price inflation without anything backing it up.

- same man who are advertising for months cards with all specifications( limits,fees) ,despit he never had any agreement with some card issuer
You forget the card is basically a credit card used as a debit card like has been shares earlier. If i load a card with 20.000 euro's i could spend all of it in day even if my credit limit was 1000 dollars. Because it's debit!
No need to discuss credit limits with bank when all you use is debit.

- same man who was lying how he has a contract with CSOB bank
Lie!. MinexSystems really thought they had a deal. Its not their fault they got scammed by a con-man

- same man who made a deal with proved scammer from Novarise Secrecy to obtain him cards without that so much annoying procedures
Even you could have been conned, nobody is infoulable.

- same man which company lost 40X !!! its value during a year
Lie!. The company does not run on MNX funds. they have had their own outside investors. They're business is un from their own fiat bank accounts.
They don't rely on the price of MNX.

- same man who despite all his failures with Minex,prepare to lauch another ICO with same features as Minex has (parking rate,debit cards,...)
Another Lie Project Republia is by Boris is his son yes.He's perfectly okay to run his own crypto projects. Boris only acts as escrow and maybe advising.  Everything else you say in based in assumption.
You whine about having parking, and debit cards. but forget thats only a small part of RPB
RPB is a Ethereum competitor, totally different from MNX. If RPB wants to have debit cards why not do it through white labeling Minexpay. Win-Win for everybody
More money flowing into the Minexcoin eco-system. A partnership in this could be a good thing

"You can't have in person since you never run a card program yourself. Everything you think you know how a card program works is based on assumption since you have not been involved yourself"

- This is exactly what are you doing.You dont have a clue how card program works,you have never run it,but you give other people lectures as an expert.For your info - I worked 8 years in banking sector.Not directly with card program,but Iam knowing very good how it works and what are needed requirements and procedures.All I said is not assumtions(that is what you are doing) but facts.  

"Always going to the technicalities, you know what i mean. Who cares who prints its it will always be comissioned by the bank."

- Your statement about " technicalities" just expose you as a complete amateur who dont have a clue about it. One more thing - banks are not exclusive card program issuers. VISA and Mastercard give licenses to the other financial companies too. Banks are exclusive issuers of credit cards only.Debit card can issue bank or some other financial company who get license from VISA or Mastercard.

"Again flawed thinking. Just because they had a deal with NovaRise with scammed MinexSystems doesn't mean they didn't have other lines of communication open.
You really think that all the work to be done has to do with the bank. the 8 to 10 months work mostly has to do with regulatory work,gaining operating licenses from governments, when a deal falls through you don't have to throw that all away and start from scratch."

- Minex is advertising non-existing card program for months.They have no contract ,no nothing.8-10 months are not just regulatory things as you think. There are so much paper works, so many requirements.It is not a  task for 1-2 individuals,but for team of people specialized in financial business. Chain2Pay ,company founded by Minex to provide payment card services has NO ANY FINANCIAL BUSINESS LICENSE. NONE. Chain2pay has no any employees,just founder Boris,so I cant see how it can accomplish such complicated procedure not in 8-10 months,but ever.  Chain2Pay was founded on 18th.september.2018. All regulatory and card program licenses have to be tied to this company and Minex couldnt obtain them earlier when company didnt even exist.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy  

It was not a promise. It was a target! There is a big difference here. If the minexbank reserve was larger we maybe could have reached it. But nobody will know for sure.
Ultimately you can't control people, people will sell or buy whenever they like. Minexbank can't control people. I think we all wanted it did, but then again if they had a algorithm that could predict human behaviour 100% i think they would starting an entirely different bussiness.
Minexbank is ultimately something that needs to be revised. But first the coin needs to real uses instead of being just a speculative instrument otherwise there wont be natural growth but just price inflation without anything backing it up.

- Yes it was a promise. You can talk about it as a target if Boris did his presentation just for his employees,as a plan for company in the next period. But he didnt do that.He made public presentation for investors,gave false promises ,lied and misleading people deliberately. Only this is more than enough for SEC to make a public example from him and Minex.

You forget the card is basically a credit card used as a debit card like has been shares earlier. If i load a card with 20.000 euro's i could spend all of it in day even if my credit limit was 1000 dollars. Because it's debit!

- OMG. "the card is basically a credit card used as a debit card" - WOW! - that is such nonsens that made me speechless.

- OMG No2. "No need to discuss credit limits with bank when all you use is debit".- you cant advertising payment cards with all thiers specifications, before you have a contract with card issuer !!! Before that you cant know what the exact specifications will be !

MinexSystems really thought they had a deal(CSOB bank). Its not their fault they got scammed by a con-man

- Yes it is Minex fault.There are so much public evidences that Novarise Secrecy owner is a convicted fraudster,but Minex didnt check his credibility. That thing alone shows clearly how people from Minex are unprofessional,not to say something worse. And you tell me that these people can obtain financial and payment card program license few times faster than every other company!?Huh - OMG No.3

The company does not run on MNX funds. they have had their own outside investors. They're business is un from their own fiat bank accounts.

- Well,when some company loses 97.5% of its value for a year it tells so much about company.Obviously, investors has no any trust in it,so they are selling theirs assets as fast as possible to get away from crumbling company. Remember- price of company is closely tied with investors trust in it !!!

Project Republia is by Boris is his son yes.He's perfectly okay to run his own crypto projects. Boris only acts as escrow and maybe advising.  Everything else you say in based in assumption.
You whine about having parking, and debit cards. but forget thats only a small part of RPB
RPB is a Ethereum competitor, totally different from MNX. If RPB wants to have debit cards why not do it through white labeling Minexpay. Win-Win for everybody
More money flowing into the Minexcoin eco-system. A partnership in this could be a good thing

- Well,I can say that daddy gifted an ICO to his son. Minex and Republia share same program( parking rates,debit card program,how banks works,etc...) So it can be said that Republia is copy of Minex with some minor changes.  "RPB as Ethereum competitor" - WOW, that is a spirit! Unfortunately it is just a dream and nothing else. Dream on.

After saying all that nonsense does not change the fact that MNX has working cards.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yurez83

Activity: 420
Merit: 28

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:54:27 AM

You are lying again and again. You must be very much pissed off because your house of cards is crumbling on you.With every new lie you are digging yourself deeper and deeper.
Not pissed off that all. I happily keep holding. nothing is crumbling. Only your intelligence is.

I saw so call test cards so many times and you are not one who can tell me what they are and how they look. For the simpletons I will explain one more time:
LieYou can't have in person since you never run a card program yourself. Everything you think you know how a card program works is based on assumption since you have not been involved yourself.

- then you have to get approval from VISA or Mastercard about card visual look and I know that it needs time (1-3 months,sometimes even more)
- then you have to make a contract with card manufacturer about specifications of your card,chip you want to use,etc
- then and only then you get first batch of fully functioning cards (with your logo, names ,number,chip, etc)
- you then test your system(software) , NOT CARDS, to see if your software works or not - CARDS are testing by its manufacturer,  not by you and you cant get any cards before manufacturer gives you green light that card is working

So,because I know how it is going I know you are lying. You cant get to test blank cards without logo,number or else. You get fully working cards with your logo,names,chip,security features,etc and then and only then you are testing just your software, NOT CARDS - IS THAT CLEAR !
Lie You can. There must be communication between the minexpay and bank systems. The bank supply an API for that. Bank can just issue one of their normal credit cards for the API and system to be tested. Just like what is done now with the test cards. Nobody said they were the final Minexpay cards. The systems are being tested.

One another thing - bank is not printing cards. It just proceed your request to manufacturer with necessary data,after you get green light that everything is OK.
Always going to the technicalities, you know what i mean. Who cares who prints its it will always be comissioned by the bank.

This is not an easy task,it takes many months and there is not shortcut or workaround.
Much more serious companies needed 8-10 months to get cards and now you tell me that superman Boris can get it for 10-15 days(he broke agreement with scammy Novarise Secrecy at the end of October and then started looking for another issuer) HuhHuhHuh?  :
Again flawed thinking. Just because they had a deal with NovaRise with scammed MinexSystems doesn't mean they didn't have other lines of communication open.
You really think that all the work to be done has to do with the bank. the 8 to 10 months work mostly has to do with regulatory work,gaining operating licenses from governments, when a deal falls through you don't have to throw that all away and start from scratch.

Is that same man :

- who promised investors 84,88% of MNX coin value growth till 15th.Ocotober. 2018
- same man,so call experienced economist, who gives 70% Ponzian annual parking rate to investors + 84,88% promise of value growth,
Lie It was not a promise. It was a target! There is a big difference here. If the minexbank reserve was larger we maybe could have reached it. But nobody will know for sure.

- same man who are advertising for months cards with all specifications( limits,fees) ,despit he never had any agreement with some card issuer

Lie!. MinexSystems really thought they had a deal. Its not their fault they got scammed by a con-man

- same man who made a deal with proved scammer from Novarise Secrecy to obtain him cards without that so much annoying procedures

Lie!. The company does not run on MNX funds. they have had their own outside investors. They're business is un from their own fiat bank accounts.

- same man who despite all his failures with Minex,prepare to lauch another ICO with same features as Minex has (parking rate,debit cards,...)
Another Lie Project Republia is by Boris is his son yes.He's perfectly okay to run his own crypto projects. Boris only acts as escrow and maybe advising.  Everything else you say in based in assumption.

Thanks to Racquemis1 for the answer to this troll-thunderjet !! You put everything on the shelves. 👍👍👍👍
As you see, they (the troll team) are spamming the same messages and it is logical to assume that this is a team paid for by competitors. But all their facts are just fantasies and they don’t have evidence, which is why they are actively engaged in spam attacks. Well, when the cards will be in the hands of users they will have to shove their false languages and disappear ..  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
thunderjet

Activity: 916
Merit: 312

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:14:51 AM

Thanks to Racquemis1 for the answer to this troll-thunderjet !! You put everything on the shelves. 👍👍👍👍
As you see, they (the troll team) are spamming the same messages and it is logical to assume that this is a team paid for by competitors. But all their facts are just fantasies and they don’t have evidence, which is why they are actively engaged in spam attacks. Well, when the cards will be in the hands of users they will have to shove their false languages and disappear ..  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

- You are paid Minex/Republia troll,unlike me. I dont work for anybody.Raquemis just showed how little he knows,nothing more. You can keep trolling people as much as you can,but that cant change fact that Minex is crumbling company. There are no cards,nothing. Did not accomplish nothing,except lying theirs investors.  

If Minex has contract with issuer and real working cards they will publish announcement and pictures of card all over the world.As any other company would do.  

But they havent. NONE. 0 remains 0. That is why they put Temhuk in such bad and ungrateful position without their official support( if we dont count Minex/Republia trolls),so they cant deny everything if lie would have been discovered.

It is a man :

- same man who did not accomplish this year not at one thing from his whitelist

JollyGood
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1713

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:08:49 AM

Racquemis1 is really pissed off... his pool have now 100% dominance!

Grin

No doubt scammer Racquemis1 wishes it was Bitcoin and not MNX

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
█████████████████████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
trader_999
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:17:12 AM

As you see, they (the troll team) are spamming the same messages and it is logical to assume that this is a team paid for by competitors. But all their facts are just fantasies and they don’t have evidence, which is why they are actively engaged in spam attacks. Well, when the cards will be in the hands of users they will have to shove their false languages and disappear ..  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

- You are paid Minex/Republia troll,unlike me. I dont work for anybody.Raquemis just showed how little he knows,nothing more. You can keep trolling people as much as you can,but that cant change fact that Minex is crumbling company. There are no cards,nothing. Did not accomplish nothing,except lying theirs investors.  

If Minex has contract with issuer and real working cards they will publish announcement and pictures of card all over the world.As any other company would do.  

But they havent. NONE. 0 remains 0. That is why they put Temhuk in such bad and ungrateful position without their official support( if we dont count Minex/Republia trolls),so they cant deny everything if lie would have been discovered.

minex should be announced as a EXIT SCAM project. my coins are still parked. its time to quite.

It is a man :

- same man who did not accomplish this year not at one thing from his whitelist

YuSK

Activity: 126
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:20:56 AM

After saying all that nonsense does not change the fact that MNX has working cards.
[/quote]

Umm no they don't Cheesy
HenryRoo

Activity: 574
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:33:38 AM

Interesting discussion. The price has fallen dramatically in a few months and it’s all because of the team, not because of Bitcoin and the downward trend.
1amCrypt0

Activity: 192
Merit: 15

Designer

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:54:15 AM

kids these days roaming around this thread, oh shit, do they effectively look so many??  Roll Eyes

I miss the account of BitPotus here, why he always use his other alt accounts??  Huh Huh

mr.pacy.mf

Activity: 408
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 12:10:05 PM

https://twitter.com/FreeMemesKids/status/1063381744039145473

They say I act like I don't give a fuck...I tell them I'm not acting...It's just who I am...
DeadBirdzz

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 12:36:17 PM

Is that same man :

"You can't have in person since you never run a card program yourself. Everything you think you know how a card program works is based on assumption since you have not been involved yourself"

- This is exactly what are you doing.You dont have a clue how card program works,you have never run it,but you give other people lectures as an expert.For your info - I worked 8 years in banking sector.Not directly with card program,but Iam knowing very good how it works and what are needed requirements and procedures.All I said is not assumtions(that is what you are doing) but facts.  

"Always going to the technicalities, you know what i mean. Who cares who prints its it will always be comissioned by the bank."

- Your statement about " technicalities" just expose you as a complete amateur who dont have a clue about it. One more thing - banks are not exclusive card program issuers. VISA and Mastercard give licenses to the other financial companies too. Banks are exclusive issuers of credit cards only.Debit card can issue bank or some other financial company who get license from VISA or Mastercard.

"Again flawed thinking. Just because they had a deal with NovaRise with scammed MinexSystems doesn't mean they didn't have other lines of communication open.
You really think that all the work to be done has to do with the bank. the 8 to 10 months work mostly has to do with regulatory work,gaining operating licenses from governments, when a deal falls through you don't have to throw that all away and start from scratch."

- Minex is advertising non-existing card program for months.They have no contract ,no nothing.8-10 months are not just regulatory things as you think. There are so much paper works, so many requirements.It is not a  task for 1-2 individuals,but for team of people specialized in financial business. Chain2Pay ,company founded by Minex to provide payment card services has NO ANY FINANCIAL BUSINESS LICENSE. NONE. Chain2pay has no any employees,just founder Boris,so I cant see how it can accomplish such complicated procedure not in 8-10 months,but ever.  Chain2Pay was founded on 18th.september.2018. All regulatory and card program licenses have to be tied to this company and Minex couldnt obtain them earlier when company didnt even exist.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy  

It was not a promise. It was a target! There is a big difference here. If the minexbank reserve was larger we maybe could have reached it. But nobody will know for sure.

- Yes it was a promise. You can talk about it as a target if Boris did his presentation just for his employees,as a plan for company in the next period. But he didnt do that.He made public presentation for investors,gave false promises ,lied and misleading people deliberately. Only this is more than enough for SEC to make a public example from him and Minex.

- OMG. "the card is basically a credit card used as a debit card" - WOW! - that is such nonsens that made me speechless.

- OMG No2. "No need to discuss credit limits with bank when all you use is debit".- you cant advertising payment cards with all thiers specifications, before you have a contract with card issuer !!! Before that you cant know what the exact specifications will be !

MinexSystems really thought they had a deal(CSOB bank). Its not their fault they got scammed by a con-man

- Yes it is Minex fault.There are so much public evidences that Novarise Secrecy owner is a convicted fraudster,but Minex didnt check his credibility. That thing alone shows clearly how people from Minex are unprofessional,not to say something worse. And you tell me that these people can obtain financial and payment card program license few times faster than every other company!?Huh - OMG No.3

The company does not run on MNX funds. they have had their own outside investors. They're business is un from their own fiat bank accounts.

- Well,when some company loses 97.5% of its value for a year it tells so much about company.Obviously, investors has no any trust in it,so they are selling theirs assets as fast as possible to get away from crumbling company. Remember- price of company is closely tied with investors trust in it !!!

Project Republia is by Boris is his son yes.He's perfectly okay to run his own crypto projects. Boris only acts as escrow and maybe advising.  Everything else you say in based in assumption.

- Well,I can say that daddy gifted an ICO to his son. Minex and Republia share same program( parking rates,debit card program,how banks works,etc...) So it can be said that Republia is copy of Minex with some minor changes.  "RPB as Ethereum competitor" - WOW, that is a spirit! Unfortunately it is just a dream and nothing else. Dream on.

and that's how you bitch slap scammers.

Grin

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
YuSK

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 12:55:22 PM

Is that same man :

and that's how you bitch slap scammers.

Grin

The levels these scammers will go to is disturbing
yurez83

Activity: 420
Merit: 28

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 12:57:58 PM

- you then test your system(software) , NOT CARDS, to see if your software works or not - CARDS are testing by its manufacturer,  not by you and you cant get any cards before manufacturer gives you green light that card is working

Much more serious companies needed 8-10 months to get cards and now you tell me that superman Boris can get it for 10-15 days(he broke agreement with scammy Novarise Secrecy at the end of October and then started looking for another issuer) HuhHuhHuh?  :

Is that same man :

Another Lie Project Republia is by Boris is his son yes.He's perfectly okay to run his own crypto projects. Boris only acts as escrow and maybe advising.  Everything else you say in based in assumption.

All questions were answered.
YuSK

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 01:03:45 PM

- you then test your system(software) , NOT CARDS, to see if your software works or not - CARDS are testing by its manufacturer,  not by you and you cant get any cards before manufacturer gives you green light that card is working

Much more serious companies needed 8-10 months to get cards and now you tell me that superman Boris can get it for 10-15 days(he broke agreement with scammy Novarise Secrecy at the end of October and then started looking for another issuer) HuhHuhHuh?  :

Is that same man :

Another Lie Project Republia is by Boris is his son yes.He's perfectly okay to run his own crypto projects. Boris only acts as escrow and maybe advising.  Everything else you say in based in assumption.

All questions were answered.

[/quote

Answered haha Cheesy raquemis is part of this Minex SCAM, all his answers are bullshit, so yeah okay...
1amCrypt0

Designer

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 01:24:14 PM

akira128

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 03:14:23 PM

That pretty much sums it up. I think most people are in the middle somewhere, waiting to see what happens. It's hard to be a moderate voice on this forum when you're consistently being prodded by one side or the other. Only time will tell which side is right.

The concept of cryptocurrency has parallels to argumentation theory, which states:

"If many believe so, it is so"

The only value crypto has is what other people are willing to exchange for it. If enough people believe it has value, it has value. It's no surprise that the crypto market is so volatile, given that the value of a coin is all in people's heads.
So, the biggest determining factor on whether MNX is ultimately successful or not, depends on....you guessed it......people.

And that's basically what this forum has become. An attempt to influence people to think one way or another. As for me, I'm just waiting to see what happens  Smiley

ChinkyEyes

Activity: 687
Merit: 301

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 03:44:07 PM

You forgot MNX oldest fudder, Minexpuntcoin. Where is that guy or girl nowadays?
1amCrypt0

Designer

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:18:50 PM

You forgot MNX oldest fudder, Minexpuntcoin. Where is that guy or girl nowadays?

hes just an alt account of one of those fudders. Smiley

JimmyGTO

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:47:13 PM

Umm no they don't Cheesy
[/quote]

Yes they do.
bozicso

Activity: 250
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 04:54:43 PM

I have question.
They release MNX web wallet without MNX deposit. Still can't find why call them MNX wallet, but...
then make card and make video about purchase with BTC. So MNX card work with BTC, but why call them MNX card if work only BTC, but...
also, how you make transaction when I can't make any deposit on official released web wallet? Did you have 2 web wallet?

still  wait to see card design and info when people will receive card payed in July? any official date? Any info about bank name?
what need to happen to MNX make some news?

thanks in advance who answer on this

upcomingcarsreview.com
mr.pacy.mf

Activity: 408
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 04:55:43 PM

minex cards without minexcoin hm.....promotion video with btc transaction where is mnx there?   Roll Eyes

They say I act like I don't give a fuck...I tell them I'm not acting...It's just who I am...
Pages: « 1 ... 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 [1109] 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 »
  Print  

Jump to: