Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:45:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 [1112] 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments  (Read 646578 times)
1amCrypt0

Activity: 192
Merit: 15

Designer

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:47:51 PM

What is conclusion of this ongoing the team is not ready to accept they are going to scam and on other side some people are showing some facts. It is still hard for me to take decision what to do next price is alreasdy falling and I bought at high price. I have no choice at this moment.

I bought MNX coins at a high prices too but now am waiting hoping that someone will pump the price.

I told myself the same thing ever since MNX started to drop, but somehow, this saviour was not coming ...

Now, I am glad I made the tough call, and sold all @ $2.30 - it's almost HALF the price now, just 3 weeks later Roll Eyes

A loss? Yes! But if you think it can't go to 10 cents, then think again. Better to get something than nothing - sell now!

I'm not sure why it would even be worth 10 cents? What do they provide that has any value?

Well, I guess that can be said about 99.9% of crypto currencies/projects, if not ALL of them Smiley

Else, please don't twist the meaning of my words. My point was, that people refusing to sell MNX at $1.30 probably do NOT think, it could go much lower.

Whether the target bottom is 10c or 1c or 0 is insignificant.

With all we know about Minex now and the fact that price went down 98% this year( from $56.59 to $1.25) , chances for price to significantly recover are 0.

Minexbank is now holding just 35% of initial coins (1.5 million) . With 1 year parking contracts expiration in second half of November and December, price recovering is impossible.

With yeary interest of 70% which generates hyperinfaltion that is something expected.

Thats just your assumptions dude, dont you know that, every dude who is panic selling, there are also somebody who is confident buying??,,

THe more fudders talk about the price the more they exposed themselves as noobs.  Grin Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thunderjet

Activity: 916
Merit: 312

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 06:05:52 PM

What is conclusion of this ongoing the team is not ready to accept they are going to scam and on other side some people are showing some facts. It is still hard for me to take decision what to do next price is alreasdy falling and I bought at high price. I have no choice at this moment.

I bought MNX coins at a high prices too but now am waiting hoping that someone will pump the price.

I told myself the same thing ever since MNX started to drop, but somehow, this saviour was not coming ...

Now, I am glad I made the tough call, and sold all @ $2.30 - it's almost HALF the price now, just 3 weeks later Roll Eyes

A loss? Yes! But if you think it can't go to 10 cents, then think again. Better to get something than nothing - sell now!

I'm not sure why it would even be worth 10 cents? What do they provide that has any value?

Well, I guess that can be said about 99.9% of crypto currencies/projects, if not ALL of them Smiley

Else, please don't twist the meaning of my words. My point was, that people refusing to sell MNX at $1.30 probably do NOT think, it could go much lower.

With all we know about Minex now and the fact that price went down 98% this year( from $56.59 to $1.25) , chances for price to significantly recover are 0.

Minexbank is now holding just 35% of initial coins (1.5 million) . With 1 year parking contracts expiration in second half of November and December, price recovering is impossible.

With yeary interest of 70% which generates hyperinfaltion that is something expected.

Thats just your assumptions dude, dont you know that, every dude who is panic selling, there are also somebody who is confident buying??,,

THe more fudders talk about the price the more they exposed themselves as noobs.  Grin Grin

These are not assumptions,but cold hard facts which can be easily checked. Noobs are the ones who keep talking it is sunny when they are inside in the superstorm.

MNX coin price reflects investors trust in Minex as a project. When price of shares lost 98% of its value during 1 year, it is more than clear that theirs trust in Minex are 0.

1amCrypt0

Designer

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 06:24:49 PM

These are not assumptions,but cold hard facts which can be easily checked. Noobs are the ones who keep talking it is sunny when they are inside in the superstorm.

MNX coin price reflects investors trust in Minex as a project. When price of shares lost 98% of its value during 1 year, it is more than clear that theirs trust in Minex are 0.

See!, you are just noob.  Grin Grin If you hate price drop in crypto, I can only advice you, get out of crypto, if you judge coins based on prices.  Grin Grin

We love the price right now, but if you will continue the fud for weak hands to sell to be dumped more, that will be better.  Wink

Hope to see you in the finals.  Grin Grin

thunderjet

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 06:37:03 PM

See!, you are just noob.  Grin Grin If you hate price drop in crypto, I can only advice you, get out of crypto, if you judge coins based on prices.  Grin Grin

We love the price right now, but if you will continue the fud for weak hands to sell to be dumped more, that will be better.  Wink

You are a classic fudster,not me. All I said can be easily checked. Yearly drop price of 98% cant be coincidental.

You simply forget that ICOs tokens are more like shares,not coins. When shares drop 98% ,bear market cant be blamed for it. Minex didnt accomlish nothing for a year and such price drop is consequnce of it.

With Minex yearly parking rate of 70% ,which generates hyperinflation in the system ,it was easy to predict what the outcome will be.Look just what happened in the past with coins which gave 70% or more POS interest rate.All of them finished as total scams.

yurez83

Activity: 420
Merit: 28

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:16:26 PM

THe more fudders talk about the price the more they exposed themselves as noobs.  Grin Grin

You are a classic fudster,not me. All I said can be easily checked. Yearly drop price of 98% cant be coincidental.

You simply forget that ICOs tokens are more like shares,not coins. When shares drop 98% ,bear market cant be blamed for it. Minex didnt accomlish nothing for a year and such price drop is consequnce of it.

Before you talk nonsense, you first need to think and study the market. don't forget to call a scam let's say ZClassic, which fell 99.41%, well, and other hundreds of coins that fell more than minexcoin (-96.39%). But I guess what a troll's meager brain could be ..   Cheesy Cheesy

https://athcoinindex.com/marketcap/page/all

Bgbolahan

Activity: 173
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:50:16 PM

Is btc a scam???
thunderjet

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:57:47 PM
Last edit: November 19, 2018, 08:07:49 PM by thunderjet

Before you talk nonsense, you first need to think and study the market. don't forget to call a scam let's say ZClassic, which fell 99.41%, well, and other hundreds of coins that fell more than minexcoin (-96.39%). But I guess what a troll's meager brain could be ..   Cheesy Cheesy

If someone is talking nonsenses it is paid MINEX/Republia trolls like you. Mine facts stand. Maybe you dont like it ,but that is your problem and your bosses. There are no coins with POS 70%+ rate which survived and maintained price.None. All of them was accompanied with price fall much bigger than interest rate.House always wins.

When Iam talking about coins(MNX is not simple coin,but token,more similar to classic share then coin) not at one coin with huge interest rate and which had such massive 98% per year prolonged fall ever recovered.None of them.Minex coin failed,because Minex failed as a company ,not to due bear market. But one troll like you cant and wont to know that. you are repeating everything is fine,everything is fine,when everything falling apart. Wink Cheesy Cheesy

yurez83

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 08:13:20 PM
Last edit: November 19, 2018, 08:23:38 PM by yurez83

Before you talk nonsense, you first need to think and study the market. don't forget to call a scam let's say ZClassic, which fell 99.41%, well, and other hundreds of coins that fell more than minexcoin (-96.39%). But I guess what a troll's meager brain could be ..   Cheesy Cheesy

If someone is talking nonsenses it is paid MINEX/Republia trolls like you. Mine facts stand. Maybe you dont like it ,but that is your problem and your bosses. There are no coins with POS 70%+ rate which survived and maintained price.None. All of them was accompanied with price fall much bigger than interest rate.House always wins.

When Iam talking about coins(MNX is not simple coin,but token,more similar to classic share then coin) not at one coin with huge interest rate and which had such massive 98% per year prolonged fall ever recovered.None of them.Minex coin failed,because Minex failed as a company ,not to due bear market. But one troll like you cant ant wont to know that. It is repeating everything is fine,when everything falling apart. Wink Cheesy Cheesy
It's very funny when such a typical troll as you call me a troll. For stupid, I can write who the troll is and I can draw an analogy with your posts that you clone several times and in different topics. I will no longer talk about your violation of forum rules, since your messages are usually offtopic and trolling, as well as plagiarism and change, distortion of information taken from Internet sources (caricatures on photos, etc.)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=703657.0#post_rules

The troll is engaged in placing provocative messages on virtual communication resources in order to whip up a conflict situation by violating the rules of the ethical code of Internet interaction. The closest concepts of a troll are temptation, provocation and incitement — that is, a conscious deception, slander, incitement of quarrels and strife, a call for unseemly actions.

P.S. No matter how much you want and squeal that mainexcoin fails, it will not happen at your will. All your arguments will soon collapse.
And the frame from the video that you love to show so much is just a concept of price movement and an explanation of the work of bank interest rates. No one ever said that the course will necessarily be such, and this was assumed only from the then market situation.
Cryptodiscuss

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 08:26:00 PM

That's typical bagholding. I was caught up with pump and dumps and bags full of shitcoins too many times to allow myself that luxury with mnx!
thunderjet

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 08:38:12 PM

When Iam talking about coins(MNX is not simple coin,but token,more similar to classic share then coin) not at one coin with huge interest rate and which had such massive 98% per year prolonged fall ever recovered.None of them.Minex coin failed,because Minex failed as a company ,not to due bear market. But one troll like you cant ant wont to know that. It is repeating everything is fine,when everything falling apart. Wink Cheesy Cheesy
It's very funny when such a typical troll as you call me a troll. For stupid, I can write who the troll is and I can draw an analogy with your posts that you clone several times and in different topics. I will no longer talk about your violation of forum rules, since your messages are usually offtopic and trolling, as well as plagiarism and change, distortion of information taken from Internet sources (caricatures on photos, etc.)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=703657.0#post_rules

The troll is engaged in placing provocative messages on virtual communication resources in order to whip up a conflict situation by violating the rules of the ethical code of Internet interaction. The closest concepts of a troll are temptation, provocation and incitement — that is, a conscious deception, slander, incitement of quarrels and strife, a call for unseemly actions.

P.S. No matter how much you want and squeal that mainexcoin fails, it will not happen at your will. All your arguments will soon collapse.
And the frame from the video that you love to show so much is just a concept of price movement and an explanation of the work of bank interest rates. No one ever said that the course will necessarily be such, and this was assumed only from the then market situation.

Iam not calling you a paid Minex/Republia troll for nothing. You admitted yourself that you are Minex/Republia paid troll:

This is a free forum and anyone can write here. But honestly, these accusations confused me. Even with your good answers in such a market it will be difficult to convince some particularly suspicious investors unfortunately.

I do not deny that I am writing to get coins in the company of bounty.
Or do you want to say that you write your spam messages for free here? Then you are a complete fool ..  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

It's really ironic that the person who's accusing scam busters of being paid is the one who is actually being compensated to peddle lies. Yurez83 even admitted it on the thread.  Cheesy
You do not have brains or can not think? What kind of lie do I trade? I lie, that I participate in the company of the bounty, or are you lying now, that I am trading false?
What proof do you have of my lie?

Perhaps my subtle humor failed when I wrote a message (note that I did not write to you, but to that troll), so I don’t know English well. But I wrote intentionally that this troll would not make himself a saint.
And now you work as a troll instead? To continue to troll my messages?  Cheesy It doesn't even surprise me. You all climb out of the ground.

You certainly know enough English to shill Republia when it suits you. Plus you are wearing the "Republia ambassador tag" in your profile and the Republia signature. Adding all these facts together, coupled with you trying to bury all the posts about the scammy nature of Republia, plus your own written admission that you are now somehow trying to pass off as an attempt to troll, i'd say, the chances that you are indeed a  paid shill are very high.
So please spare me your drivel.  Cheesy

So ,you are not just a troll,but a liar too.

About MNX intereset rate. Every person with a some knowledge of economy can tell you what will happen when somebody offering 70+% interest. Just imagine that some central bank does it - it is prelude to uncontrolable hyperinflation.

Minex and all other ICOs were doomed with SEC decision last week. SEC looks on the ICOs as a fradulent operations and wants to cease them all. Becaus ICOs will have to repay theirs investors they will certainly drop prices of theirs tokens as much as possible,so they repay investors as little as possible.And Minex is not exception.

https://www.sec.gov/news/press-release/2018-264

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
2018-264

Washington D.C., Nov. 16, 2018 —
The Securities and Exchange Commission today announced settled charges against two companies that sold digital tokens in initial coin offerings (ICOs).  These are the Commission’s first cases imposing civil penalties solely for ICO securities offering registration violations. Both companies have agreed to return funds to harmed investors, register the tokens as securities, file periodic reports with the Commission, and pay penalties.

According to the SEC’s orders, both CarrierEQ Inc. (Airfox) and Paragon Coin Inc. conducted ICOs in 2017 after the Commission warned that ICOs can be securities offerings in its DAO Report of Investigation.  Airfox, a Boston-based startup, raised approximately $15 million worth of digital assets to finance its development of a token-denominated “ecosystem” starting with a mobile application that would allow users in emerging markets to earn tokens and exchange them for data by interacting with advertisements.  Paragon, an online entity, raised approximately $12 million worth of digital assets to develop and implement its business plan to add blockchain technology to the cannabis industry and work toward legalization of cannabis. Neither Airfox nor Paragon registered their ICOs pursuant to the federal securities laws, nor did they qualify for an exemption to the registration requirements.

“We have made it clear that companies that issue securities through ICOs are required to comply with existing statutes and rules governing the registration of securities,” said Stephanie Avakian, Co-Director of the SEC’s Enforcement Division.  “These cases tell those who are considering taking similar actions that we continue to be on the lookout for violations of the federal securities laws with respect to digital assets.”

“By providing investors who purchased securities in these ICOs with the opportunity to be reimbursed and having the issuers register their tokens with the SEC, these orders provide a model for companies that have issued tokens in ICOs and seek to comply with the federal securities laws,” said Steven Peikin, Co-Director of the SEC’s Enforcement Division.

Today’s cases follow the Commission’s first non-fraud ICO registration case, Munchee, Inc.  The Commission did not impose a penalty or include undertakings from Munchee, which stopped its offering before delivering any tokens and promptly returned proceeds to investors.

The orders impose $250,000 penalties against each company and include undertakings to compensate harmed investors who purchased tokens in the illegal offerings.  The companies also will register their tokens as securities pursuant to the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 and file periodic reports with the Commission for at least one year.  Airfox and Paragon consented to the orders without admitting or denying the findings.

The investigation into Paragon was conducted by Pamela Sawhney of the Enforcement Division’s Cyber Unit and was supervised by Robert A. Cohen, Chief of the Cyber Unit.  The investigation into AirFox was conducted by Colin D. Forbes, Emily R. Holness, and Michael J. Vito and supervised by Celia D. Moore, Amy S. Gwiazda, and John T. Dugan of the Boston Regional Office.  The SEC appreciates the assistance of the Massachusetts Securities Division.

yurez83

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 08:54:18 PM

Iam not calling you a paid Minex/Republia troll for nothing. You admitted yourself that you are Minex/Republia paid troll

I have answered many times this accusation of lying to you and will reply once again to such a stupid troll as you are. I am the same as a million other bounty members in this forum. If the recognition is that I participate in the bounty and get coins at its end, then you are a complete fool.  Cheesy Cheesy

Yes, and your offtopic messages about ICO in this topic are absolutely meaningless, since ICO was completed more than a year ago and all the responsibilities of mainexcoin to investors are fulfilled. Therefore, you can print this note from the Internet and hang it on your forehead to look in the mirror. Good luck.  Wink
thunderjet

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:39:08 PM
Last edit: November 20, 2018, 03:04:09 AM by thunderjet

Iam not calling you a paid Minex/Republia troll for nothing. You admitted yourself that you are Minex/Republia paid troll

This is a free forum and anyone can write here. But honestly, these accusations confused me. Even with your good answers in such a market it will be difficult to convince some particularly suspicious investors unfortunately.

Or do you want to say that you write your spam messages for free here? Then you are a complete fool ..  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

It's really ironic that the person who's accusing scam busters of being paid is the one who is actually being compensated to peddle lies. Yurez83 even admitted it on the thread.  Cheesy
You do not have brains or can not think? What kind of lie do I trade? I lie, that I participate in the company of the bounty, or are you lying now, that I am trading false?

Perhaps my subtle humor failed when I wrote a message (note that I did not write to you, but to that troll), so I don’t know English well. But I wrote intentionally that this troll would not make himself a saint.
And now you work as a troll instead? To continue to troll my messages?  Cheesy It doesn't even surprise me. You all climb out of the ground.

I have answered many times this accusation of lying to you and will reply once again to such a stupid troll as you are. I am the same as a million other bounty members in this forum. If the recognition is that I participate in the bounty and get coins at its end, then you are a complete fool.  Cheesy Cheesy

Yes, and your offtopic messages about ICO in this topic are absolutely meaningless, since ICO was completed more than a year ago and all the responsibilities of mainexcoin to investors are fulfilled. Therefore, you can print this note from the Internet and hang it on your forehead to look in the mirror. Good luck.  Wink

Thank you for your repeating admission that you are a paid Minex/Republia troll !!! Your nervousness is understandable,because you are caught in lie. For you is perfectly OK to peddle lies and being paid for them,but you feel insulted when somebody said to you what you really are.Do you really think that everbody will thank you or applaude for being paid troll??? Medal maybe? Do you understand how many people lost money and who knows what else because you and yours buddies trolling and misleading? Do you feel at least a little ashamed?  Huh

Minex is ICO today as it was a year ago.If you think that it stops being ICO after public token sale,than you obviously dont understand concept of ICO. ICOs token are equivalent of shares.

Did you hear that some company responsibilities to shareholders can be stopped just like that? Unfortunately for you and fortunately for investors it cant. Boris promised so much,but realized nothing.Minex whitepaper remained just paper. You think he fullfied obligations to investors ,because he took theirs money and do nothing after it??? Cheesy Not at one ICO will avoid long arm of SEC and Minex is not exception. Wink

Everything you said in your last post is so messed up and truly meaningless.It is obvious you have no any knowledge about what are you talking about. It is just random, unconnected words packed with a lot of anger,but understandable,because it is so hard to fight for something bad. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

JollyGood
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1714

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:00:58 PM

WARNING!! Republia and Minexcoins/Minexsystem/Minexpay are operated by criminals trying to scam you.

Dear BitcoinTalk Community,

Both Republia and Minexcoins/Minexsystem/Minexpay are operated by scammers that use fake accounts and their own scammer accounts to pump threads and create fake hype.

BEWARE of Racquemis1, Temhuk and Borys Shulyayev because they are at the main criminals at play here using Republia and Minexcoins/Minexsystem/Minexpay to scam newbies and gullible investors

Also paid troll scammers such as jedgar and yurez83 are part of the scam because they spread propaganda

MINEXCOIN/MINEXSYSTEM/MINEXPAY = SCAM !!     

REPUBLIA = SCAM !!     

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
JimmyGTO

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:13:42 PM

When Iam talking about coins(MNX is not simple coin,but token,more similar to classic share then coin) not at one coin with huge interest rate and which had such massive 98% per year prolonged fall ever recovered.None of them.Minex coin failed,because Minex failed as a company ,not to due bear market. But one troll like you cant and wont to know that. you are repeating everything is fine,everything is fine,when everything falling apart. Wink Cheesy Cheesy

The percentage calculations in that video were based on the current financial climate at that time, we have been in a bear market for god knows how long and things have not gone as predicted which is quite understandable. So the video has no bearing on the market we are in today, nobody has a crystal ball so please do not bring this video into the equation again as it just shows how ignorant you are.
thunderjet

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:28:57 PM

The percentage calculations in that video were based on the current financial climate at that time, we have been in a bear market for god knows how long and things have not gone as predicted which is quite understandable. So the video has no bearing on the market we are in today, nobody has a crystal ball so please do not bring this video into the equation again as it just shows how ignorant you are.

Only God knows on what Boris based his calculations,but nevertheless, he is responsible for misleading investors.Nobody cant made public promises and stay unresponsible for them.It is not coincidence that such deliberate misleading of investors made SEC to stand so harsh against ICOs.

Yes,we are in bear market,but cant blame market for everything. ICOs token are more like shares than classic coins. If Boris fullfilled what he promised in whitepaper and succesfully realized payment cards program, Iam sure that MNX price would be significantly higher.But he didnt,so biggest part of Minex failure is on him.

Also we cant put aside that his financial construction of Minex is complete failure too. When you pay 70+% interest for a year,you cant expect price to goes up 84,88%,but down and that is exactly what happened.Such huge interest generates hyperinflation by default.How experienced economist like he is didnt know that?

JollyGood
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1714

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:30:41 PM

Oh well it is getting worse but the end is inevitable.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
1amCrypt0

Designer

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 03:26:04 AM

Oh well it is getting worse but the end is inevitable.

Let's respect Old Jolly's opinion

lol.  Grin Grin Grin

the_thing

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:05:34 AM

Please, when you make the next video about the MNX card demo do show the card atleast once.
Thank you

They can't... it's impossible, you just can't show non-existing thing...
But seriously, WTF you are doing???  Who is behind this shitshow?  тeмнюк, racquemis, юpeз or boris himself??
Lol, don't worry none of them is behind this account.

Do you really think, that this nonsense will pump the price?!
I gotta hope man because I am already suffering around 75-80% lose

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP"   
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"     
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
yurez83

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:43:30 AM

Yes, and your offtopic messages about ICO in this topic are absolutely meaningless, since ICO was completed more than a year ago and all the responsibilities of mainexcoin to investors are fulfilled. Therefore, you can print this note from the Internet and hang it on your forehead to look in the mirror. Good luck.  Wink

Thank you for your repeating admission that you are a paid Minex/Republia troll !!! Your nervousness is understandable,because you are caught in lie. For you is perfectly OK to peddle lies and being paid for them,but you feel insulted when somebody said to you what you really are.Do you really think that everbody will thank you or applaude for being paid troll??? Medal maybe? Do you understand how many people lost money and who knows what else because you and yours buddies trolling and misleading? Do you feel at least a little ashamed?  Huh

Minex is ICO today as it was a year ago.If you think that it stops being ICO after public token sale,than you obviously dont understand concept of ICO. ICOs token are equivalent of shares.

Did you hear that some company responsibilities to shareholders can be stopped just like that? Unfortunately for you and fortunately for investors it cant. Boris promised so much,but realized nothing.Minex whitepaper remained just paper. You think he fullfied obligations to investors ,because he took theirs money and do nothing after it??? Cheesy Not at one ICO will avoid long arm of SEC and Minex is not exception. Wink

Everything you said in your last post is so messed up and truly meaningless.It is obvious you have no any knowledge about what are you talking about. It is just random, unconnected words packed with a lot of anger,but understandable,because it is so hard to fight for something bad. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

It is already clear that only a stupid troll wants to read what he wants to see there .. And only he can deceitfully develop an idea that was never meant... And only he can deceitfully develop a thought that was never meant. Cheesy Cheesy :

catfish78

Activity: 142
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:49:30 AM

Please, when you make the next video about the MNX card demo do show the card atleast once.
Thank you

They can't... it's impossible, you just can't show non-existing thing...
But seriously, WTF you are doing???  Who is behind this shitshow?  тeмнюк, racquemis, юpeз or boris himself??
Lol, don't worry none of them is behind this account.

the_thing
Sorry, I didn't meant You!
I meant all those Minex/Republica paid trolls and liars... wanted to ask from them, who was behind this fake video!
Pages: « 1 ... 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 [1112] 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 »
  Print  

Jump to: