Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:19:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 [1124] 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments  (Read 646578 times)
TeMHuK

Activity: 728
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 11:47:49 AM

Important news

Card public test now officially started

https://medium.com/minecoin-blog/minex-web-wallet-for-minexpay-public-test-started-63832f6afc51
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
YuSK

Activity: 126
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 12:54:32 PM

it's some joke, every months they have a new bank?
you make video that test card work and 2 week after that MNX start public test? If want to participate just fly to Kiev, what is 1000+ km and 1000+$ and 2 days to test fabulous MNX TEST card! If everything work why still test period?

They continue to lie every month in the hope to pump the price so they cam use their exit strategy but the end is so close for MNX now

There's really no reason for the price to be more than $0
Jedgar

Activity: 219
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 01:21:19 PM

Don't mislead ppl. The ann said that is a test of webwallet in conjunction with standard private bank card.  Minexpay card has  to  be issued yet.
mr.pacy.mf

Activity: 408
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:18:01 PM
Last edit: November 27, 2018, 02:37:57 PM by mr.pacy.mf

can you explain their article? how to know which article is real and what is fake? https://medium.com/minecoin-blog/%C4%8Dsob-bank-partnership-the-roadmap-and-cards-shipping-update-8cc5a7372822

we still wait a lot information, when card for people who pay before 5 months and which bank issue card?
they start call people to fly over 1000 km to get test card? it's that normal? That mean test period will take 2-3-12 months? nowhere write? but, yes why to write when never keep promised...

After that issue (the bank one) with Novarise Secrecy, they are not following that roadmap anymore. I think the new bank name is still not announced.
Bank name was announced. Read the news https://medium.com/minecoin-blog/minex-web-wallet-for-minexpay-public-test-started-63832f6afc51

But Novarise is the past. All relationships with it was terminated long time ago.

what say now?

Hello. You can open the card on the territory of Ukraine in the branch of our bank.
You can open
a card if you have a document confirming the legality of your stay on the territory of Ukraine (passport with an open visa, migration card, passport with a note about passing training or employment).

Who cares that? I got My card and I can use it.  Grin Grin Grin

P.S. Cards from Private bank is just for test. Main cards will be from another bank.
$0.990683 per mnx?? Last few months back i saw it was 16 USD per MNX. what happened to Minex Bank which was solely made to control volatility of MNX.
Low volatility is not rise only market. Price can go slowly in both ways

so  you want to say that minex bank  algo working ok  and that MinexCoin is Low volatility coin?

this is what employees in minexsystem think about you ...

so Cover your empty, stupid, ugly head with a blanket in your room and keep calm for a bit ....  Grin  Grin  Grin

Opinion of employees in minexsystem about you confirmed Smiley

They say I act like I don't give a fuck...I tell them I'm not acting...It's just who I am...
MineCoin.org (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 299

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 02:37:47 PM

Join Minex Web Wallet Public Test for MinexPay

The smooth operation of Minex Web Wallet is the most important element in the MinexPay ecosystem. Therefore, we officially launch the public test today. We invite you to join us!

Click on the link to read more about the test and find out how to participate.

| Minexcoin | Trade. Park. Earn.
The low volatility cryptocurrency. Trade on exchanges from November 1

Site || Blog || Bounty
Racquemis1

Activity: 271
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:06:07 PM

Don't mislead ppl. The ann said that is a test of webwallet in conjunction with standard private bank card.  Minexpay card has  to  be issued yet.
Rad the article
Platform can works on any card. A minexpay card can be whatever bank card. When the platform works on this one so it will on others.
YuSK

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:11:54 PM

Rad the article
Platform can works on any card. A minexpay card can be whatever bank card. When the platform works on this one so it will on others.
PLATFORM DOES NOT WORK ON ANY CARD. PROVIDE PROOF OR GO BACK TO YOUR CAVE YOU SCAMMING TROLL
TeMHuK

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:43:04 PM

Rad the article
PLATFORM DOES NOT WORK ONANY CARD. PROVIDE PROOF OR GO BACK TO YOUR CAVE YOU SCAMMING TROLL
But what you gonna do after proof will be provided? Now you are trying to cheat all people in this thread by false info about Minexcoin. I hope you will go out from crypto world with shame  Grin Grin
BurnHashBurnCash

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:12:17 PM

@thunderjet - The whole SEC situation regarding ICO operators having to return funds, is that just for VISA/Mastercards crypto projects or for all ICOs?

I really want to believe that somebody made Boris believe that a card can be created and dragged him into it all the way...
He is now trying to desperately get out from that gutter as he invites anybody to test the new minex wallet...
 Roll Eyes
I see the Minex scammers putting all their eggs in the Republia scam. They are hoping to make lots of money out of it so will attempt to pump and dump as many MNX as possible before the inevitable end.

We can only watch at this point  Cool
I wanna see if crypto rich will fly again to ukraine  Grin
TeMHuK

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:14:20 PM

@thunderjet - The whole SEC situation regarding ICO operators having to return funds, is that just for VISA/Mastercards crypto projects or for all ICOs?

I really want to believe that somebody made Boris believe that a card can be created and dragged him into it all the way...
He is now trying to desperately get out from that gutter as he invites anybody to test the new minex wallet...
 Roll Eyes
I see the Minex scammers putting all their eggs in the Republia scam. They are hoping to make lots of money out of it so will attempt to pump and dump as many MNX as possible before the inevitable end.

Actually he was there few days ago and got card for test.
YuSK

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 06:34:19 PM

Roll Eyes

Actually he was there few days ago and got card for test.
Looks like all the people in on the SCAM have supposedly tested the card. Temhuk, raquemis, Crypto Rich
Jedgar

Activity: 219
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 06:39:08 PM

Rad the article
Nope, not whatever, depends on bank's API and has to be adjusted to particular bank. Besides  they stressed themselves the test is for webwallet connected to private bank  but not for minexpay card, read article before posting here.
thunderjet

Activity: 916
Merit: 312

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 06:54:48 PM

you make video that test card work and 2 week after that MNX start public test? If want to participate just fly to Kiev, what is 1000+ km and 1000+$ and 2 days to test fabulous MNX TEST card! If everything work why still test period?

They are fooling you around. Dont waste yours money on senseless trip.

There are no valid cards. They are "testing" ordinary company cards on theirs application and nothing more.They can test them indefinetely, but still cant send them to customers,because VISA/Mastercard dont allow companies to use other companies cards for theirs customers.

They need to fill request for sub-issuing cards,goes through all necessary regulations and procedures, gets VISA/Mastercard approval of card design and make a contract with card manufacturer about chip they will use and number of cards they want.It is long goal,all others companies needed 8-10 months to accomplish this.

Bgbolahan

Activity: 173

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:56:21 PM

There are no valid cards. They are "testing" ordinary company cards on theirs application and nothing more.They can test them indefinetely, but still cant send them to customers,because VISA/Mastercard dont allow companies to use other companies cards for theirs customers.

They need to fill request for sub-issuing cards,goes through all necessary regulations and procedures, gets VISA/Mastercard approval of card design and make a contract with card manufacturer about chip they will use and number of cards they want.It is long goal,all others companies needed 8-10 months to accomplish this.

They have been processing these card for long and we are told that the branded card is ready according to what boris said late last month
Xandan

Activity: 1106
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 08:05:14 PM

At least for the first time they admitted in article that there is no crypto backed card in existence at the moment. To support cryptocurrencies cards will be backed by fiat currency. With other words you will have to exchange your cryptocurrencies in webwallet for fiat to use these cards. This is fair statement and this is the only part I liked from whole article.
thunderjet

Activity: 916
Merit: 312

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 08:22:41 PM

They have been processing these card for long and we are told that the branded card is ready according to what boris said late last month

No, they have been talking so long about card,not processing. Actually they are on the very beginning of this process. They even didnt fill request for sub-issuing of branded card,not to mention multi-month long fulfillment of neccessary regulations and procedures.

I have impression that they really dont care at all about card issuing.If they really care they would not enter into testing cards which were never meant to be issued to customers. Logical step would be to first finish all regulations and procedures work and then when you get all licenses and cards came from manufacturer, test first batch of cards( actually they are not testing cards,but theirs software, is it compatible or not)  before send them to customers.

What is point of testing cards if you know these are not cards which customers will get Huh Huh Huh Huh

Just another stalling.

TeMHuK

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 12:14:44 AM

Important news

Card public test now officially started

https://medium.com/minecoin-blog/minex-web-wallet-for-minexpay-public-test-started-63832f6afc51
the_thing

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 05:05:36 AM

what say now?

Hello. You can open the card on the territory of Ukraine in the branch of our bank.
You can open
a card if you have a document confirming the legality of your stay on the territory of Ukraine (passport with an open visa, migration card, passport with a note about passing training or employment).

P.S. Cards from Private bank is just for test. Main cards will be from another bank.

It's great that you can use your now but I think you should care because a bank can terminate your card at anytime if they suspect you are using a fraudulent document.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP"   
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"     
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Bgbolahan

Activity: 173

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 05:48:32 AM

No, they have been talking so long about card,not processing. Actually they are on the very beginning of this process. They even didnt fill request for sub-issuing of branded card,not to mention multi-month long fulfillment of neccessary regulations and procedures.

I have impression that they really dont care at all about card issuing.If they really care they would not enter into testing cards which were never meant to be issued to customers. Logical step would be to first finish all regulations and procedures work and then when you get all licenses and cards came from manufacturer, test first batch of cards( actually they are not testing cards,but theirs software, is it compatible or not)  before send them to customers.

What is point of testing cards if you know these are not cards which customers will get Huh Huh Huh Huh

Just another stalling.

The article explain it as you do and they admit that they need to take some steps to get their own branded card

Take a look from the article:

"Another advantage of MinexPay is if the wallet subsystems work impeccably, we can add virtually any card as the issuer does not matter. Such design also doesn’t really require a contract with a bank unless we are ready to issue branded cards."

Looking Further

"Naturally, MinexPay users will still get a new MinexPay branded card after the test complete."

miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 05:51:09 AM

what say now?

You can open

It's great that you can use your now but I think you should care because a bank can terminate your card at anytime if they suspect you are using a fraudulent document.

Yes, you are right we need to be very careful with the banking sectors because if they find that you're using a fake address and fake transactions without any intimation they will terminate your bank account.
Pages: « 1 ... 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 [1124] 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 »
  Print  

Jump to: