Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:24:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 [1131] 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments  (Read 646578 times)
TeMHuK

Activity: 728
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 10:49:00 PM
Last edit: December 04, 2018, 08:52:27 AM by TeMHuK

why is minexcoin only in a small exchange whether minexcoin is not serious about the project, a big exchange is very important for a coin that has been in the bear market for one year
well, I'm not really a fan of this project yet, but I think I'll defend it. the project is not so cool to be noticed, and the listing needs tens of millions of dollars, at this stage it is not possible.

Not really. I know that Binance asked $100.000 for listing Dogecoin. Fact is that Minex is small project,didnt attract enough investors.

It is useless to put small coin on big exchanges.
That's why MNX CEO long time ago sayd: at first product, than exchanges.

Because 90% of all crypto projects don't have any product released.
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
the_thing

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 05:10:24 AM

Video with test cards. (eng subtitles with explanation)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jMktT43lBs

How come your BTC balance remains the same on your minexpay account? The only thing that changed was EUR value?

You can check the complete video after many refreshes the balance has been reduced from his wallets. You need to watch the video till the end then you can able to understand how much balance has been decreased in the Minexwallet.

I did check it till the end. I am not talking about EUR balance I am talking about the BTC balance. Starting BTC balance was 0.03565913 and at end of the video balance remains the same .03565913.

The balance is confusing and reported as such.
The balance in BTC is the balance that in on your minexwallet account not on your card
The balance in EUR is the balance that is on your minexpay card.

Alright, that clears my doubt. I thought that was sort of glitch in the system. BTW how long the card testing phase will run for?

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP"   
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"     
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Bgbolahan

Activity: 173
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 01:13:37 PM

Where are fudders these days,have they surrender?

crypto42

Activity: 119
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 01:40:50 PM

oi fudders.... where the fuck are you ? you are too quiet ... fucking plebs
any proofs now to post in here? eh....?
Ano

Activity: 1148
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 01:43:59 PM

I also missing these comments now it turned into very boring thread and no more new pages are being created like before. This is really strange what is the conclusion of this war and who is right?
Bgbolahan

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 05:18:52 PM

I also missing these comments now it turned into very boring thread and no more new pages are being created like before. This is really strange what is the conclusion of this war and who is right?

Minexpay has released test card and it works very fine without problem so far and i think the final card is very soon now.
TeMHuK

Activity: 728
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 06:06:41 PM

Test cards are working like it was promised by MNX team. Fuders defeated. It's no more sense to lie and they are gone.
thunderjet

Activity: 916
Merit: 312

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 07:19:48 PM

Minexpay has released test card and it works very fine without problem so far and i think the final card is very soon now.

It is test card only,for testing Minex software.You can test any card,it is not a problem. It is not card for customers.

Final card issuing is on a long,long shot. They dont have even a contract with card issuer,not to mention fullfiling all regulations and procedures after it.

When and if they make a such contract, they will need in the best case scenario at least 6-8 months to finish it and if all goes smoothly.

So,first lets wait if they will find card issuer who is willing to work with them. Making fuss that test cards are the ones for customers is wrong and misleading.

First contract about sub-issuing ,then we will see.

Bardadym

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 07:33:59 PM

I recently came across this project, I was impressed, as I had not noticed it before, tell me how many coins do I need to run the masternods?
yurez83

Activity: 420
Merit: 28

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 07:43:54 PM

I recently came across this project, I was impressed, as I had not noticed it before, tell me how many coins do I need to run the masternods?

There are no masternodes here, but there is a bank where interest is paid for parking.

https://minexbank.com/conditions
Bgbolahan

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 08:20:33 PM

It is test card only,for testing Minex software.You can test any card,it is not a problem. It is not card for customers.

Final card issuing is on a long,long shot. They dont have even a contract with card issuer,not to mention fullfiling all regulations and procedures after it.

When and if they make a such contract, they will need in the best case scenario at least 6-8 months to finish it and if all goes smoothly.

So,first lets wait if they will find card issuer who is willing to work with them. Making fuss that test cards are the ones for customers is wrong and misleading.

Yesterday, emails was sent to customer to refill some documents, The purpose was that,card issuing bank require document not less than 3-month as said by boris in the telegram chat.

With logic,this shows that there is a bank which is ready to issue the card.

But what is not cleared is that,
1.how many months they have been working with that bank to issue the card.
2.what is the name of the bank

I am sure everything will be revealed when all are set
gefander

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 08:20:44 PM

Great! Would it still show up on the price, I would like to withdraw some profit from investment. But while the price is only$0.93
Bgbolahan

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 08:24:57 PM

Great! Would it still show up on the price, I would like to withdraw some profit from investment. But while the price is only$0.93

Hopefully in the bull run
thunderjet

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 09:28:10 PM

Yesterday, emails was sent to customer to refill some documents, The purpose was that,card issuing bank require document not less than 3-month as said by boris in the telegram chat.

That is probably only for the ones who want so called test-cards.If that e-mail was sent to all customers,it is pointless,because without contract with card provider they do not know what are requirements for the customers will be and what limits and fees cards will have it.

If they made contract with some card-issuer ,Iam sure they will publish it immediately.

From theirs last statement and video ,it seems they are trying to find card issuer at least 6 months.

As I said we can talk about getting cards in some timeframe only when they make contract with some card provider to issue brand cards.Till now still nothing. We will see.

Racquemis1

Activity: 271
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 09:52:54 PM

That is probably only for the ones who want so called test-cards.If that e-mail was sent to all customers,it is pointless,because without contract with card provider they do not know what are requirements for the customers will be and what limits and fees cards will have it.

If they made contract with some card-issuer ,Iam sure they will publish it immediately.

From theirs last statement and video ,it seems they are trying to find card issuer at least 6 months.

As I said we can talk about getting cards in some timeframe only when they make contract with some card provider to issue brand cards.Till now still nothing. We will see.

From thr last video with COO we could hear me speak about already in contact with multiple potential partners.
that doesn't mean after signing they still have alot of work to do. Al of preparations could already have been done with those potential partners where some minor details just need to be worked out before signing the deal for card issuance.
coo said it would take couple of weeks to pick the suitable partner.

We well see indeed.
thunderjet

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 10:24:25 PM

From thr last video with COO we could hear me speak about already in contact with multiple potential partners.
that doesn't mean after signing they still have alot of work to do. Al of preparations could already have been done with those potential partners where some minor details just need to be worked out before signing the deal for card issuance.
coo said it would take couple of weeks to pick the suitable partner.

We well see indeed.

Yes, he was talking about how they are trying to find potential card provider for months.So far,no success.

Actually, they cant do almost nothing in advance ,before they make a contract. Reasons are they dont know what kind of license issuer has,what jurisdiction it covers,bank accounts requrements,what will be card limits and fees, cant ask VISA or Mastercard for card design approval before issuing contract, cant make contract with card manufacturer....

It is so complicated and long procedure. Honestly I am pesimistic that they will make a valid contract in weeks,but we will see.

the_thing

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 04:57:03 AM

Yes, he was talking about how they are trying to find potential card provider for months.So far,no success.

Actually, they cant do almost nothing in advance ,before they make a contract. Reasons are they dont know what kind of license issuer has,what jurisdiction it covers,bank accounts requrements,what will be card limits and fees, cant ask VISA or Mastercard for card design approval before issuing contract, cant make contract with card manufacturer....

It is so complicated and long procedure. Honestly I am pesimistic that they will make a valid contract in weeks,but we will see.

I think it will take them quite sometime for getting cards out to the general public because getting the card approval is just not that easy.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP"   
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"     
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
btcyoda

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 06:48:53 AM

I think it will take them quite sometime for getting cards out to the general public because getting the card approval is just not that easy.

Once they release the card definitely it will impact on the price of minex coin. Previously we have seen many negative comment about minexcoin but with video recently they share gives some boost.
Dirtpaw

Activity: 192
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 02:31:48 PM

Test cards are working like it was promised by MNX team. Fuders defeated. It's no more sense to lie and they are gone.

Only test cards are working. Customer cards still not available as was promised by MNX team months ago. Fudders dont need to fud anymore. Go read the last article, the team can create enough FUD themselves  Wink Seems like you pro-MNX white knights dont care or dont want to care if you get lied to your face for months.

Earn or compound your BTC : https://freebitco.in/?r=8476033  I share 75% of my commissions with my referrals. Share amount based on referral activity.
minexpuntcoin

Activity: 193
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 02:51:33 PM

"
Where are fudders these days,have they surrender?"

Fudders haven't surrendered, they won.  

How come all you guys talk about is the cards?  Lets see when that Dex is up and running because they perfected atomic swaps.  Lets see when the Minexplatform is up and running for the sale of all sorts of goods and securities.  These people have been spewing b.s. since this coin was $40.   Nothing is ever finished, only mentioned long enough til they find another carrot to dangle in front of you.  The cards are not happening, they never will happen.  If Tenx and Monaco couldn't do it, when their coins had a hundred million in valuation, why do you think MNX with its 4 million valuation will even get a meeting with a legitimate bank?  I understand you guys have investments and you are emotionally attached to this ship, but you aren't the captain, and sinking with it will bring you no honor.  Call it FUD, or call it the truth, your choice.  

Professional Troll
You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink
Pages: « 1 ... 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 [1131] 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 »
  Print  

Jump to: