Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:16:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 [1132] 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments  (Read 646578 times)
MineCoin.org (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 299

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 05:22:51 PM

Dear Minexcoin community, we invite you to check out the recent MinexBank Memorandum. It outlines our accomplishments and crucial strategic decision to diversify parking interest rates.

Whether you are holding MNX or are just planning to purchase the coins, read the new Memorandum, which will take effect on 15th of December.

You can find ENG, RU, and CN versions here: https://minexbank.com/memorandum

| Minexcoin | Trade. Park. Earn.
The low volatility cryptocurrency. Trade on exchanges from November 1

Site || Blog || Bounty

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pumawolf

Activity: 968
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 05:29:45 PM

ear Minexcoin community, we invite you to check out the recent MinexBank Memorandum. Get to know about parking interest rates diversification and other strategic decisions to take place on 15th of December.

Dirtpaw

Activity: 192
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 05:56:35 PM

ear Minexcoin community, we invite you to check out the recent MinexBank Memorandum. Get to know about parking interest rates diversification and other strategic decisions to take place on 15th of December.

For fucks sake, hire a proofreader already. Every single time broken articles. Lol at those parking rates. Whales get better rates than everybody else, I wonder if there will be another massive sell-off because of rates drop like 3x fold again  Grin Grin Only this time price isnt 20$, its fucking 0.87$, is it gonna drop to 2 cents ?!  Roll Eyes

Earn or compound your BTC : https://freebitco.in/?r=8476033  I share 75% of my commissions with my referrals. Share amount based on referral activity.
RafalZ

Activity: 60
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 06:27:12 PM

Agree. Another bad move.
Rates should be dropped AFTER card relases, not before. And not so much.
Currently it looks like only positive thing in whole project has been brutally raped an killed by his father Grin

Sorry, but that memorandum and so much lowered rates looks like a bad joke.
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 3165

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 06:30:51 PM

For fucks sake, hire a proofreader already. Every single time broken articles. Lol at those parking rates. Whales get better rates than everybody else, I wonder if there will be another massive sell-off because of rates drop like 3x fold again  Grin Grin Only this time price isnt 20$, its fucking 0.87$, is it gonna drop to 2 cents ?!  Roll Eyes

What a manipulation. In the memorandum, they constantly talking about increasing something.

"Now the parking rates will increase not only as the parking period increases, but also as the amount of parked coins increases."

The reality is much different, only investor losses increased.
very disappointing. I expect a further decline in prices and a more serious abandonment of Minex holders.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Dirtpaw

Activity: 192
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 06:59:19 PM

What a manipulation. In the memorandum, they constantly talking about increasing something.

"Now the parking rates will increase not only as the parking period increases, but also as the amount of parked coins increases."

The reality is much different, only investor losses increased.
very disappointing. I expect a further decline in prices and a more serious abandonment of Minex holders.

This time they were smart enough to leave out unrealistic price growth targets. I wonder why  Roll Eyes

Earn or compound your BTC : https://freebitco.in/?r=8476033  I share 75% of my commissions with my referrals. Share amount based on referral activity.
thunderjet

Activity: 916
Merit: 312

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 08:31:30 PM

Agree. Another bad move.
Rates should be dropped AFTER card relases, not before. And not so much.
Currently it looks like only positive thing in whole project has been brutally raped an killed by his father Grin

Sorry, but that memorandum and so much lowered rates looks like a bad joke.

I think they had no choice. Minexbank reserves (XVFYK9MgdMDhYwwnTsEkqBFvUytC5QtWE4) dropped to 331.372 MNX coins(100.000 drop in just few days) which is only 22% from initial 1.5 million.

They lost 78% of reserves for a year and with present rate ,Minexbank would bankrupt within 3 months.
mr.pacy.mf

Activity: 408
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 09:08:14 PM
Last edit: December 05, 2018, 09:38:12 PM by mr.pacy.mf

What a great news!
And about Instabuy and buyback program. What does it really mean? You will buy back coins from people? And for what price for market price? For example now you will buy it for 2 USD right?
All coins that were sold via Instabuy will be bought back on exchanges. We will provide you with info about buyback after it will happen ( can't spread info about it before it happen to avoid manipulations with the price ).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Is04Q3KAgg

43:40 -to the end  fckn ukranian scamers take a profit from instabuy all this time ,they dont have in plan any buyback " now is maybe we will buyback "

"All coins that were sold via Instabuy will be bought back on exchanges"

fckn liers

They say I act like I don't give a fuck...I tell them I'm not acting...It's just who I am...
veecryptos

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 09:11:35 PM

Who told you guys to sell at $1.30? Tongue what is it now? $0.85 ... 35% down in 2 weeks, hmm
dejan_p

Activity: 132
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 09:29:23 PM

parkings made before interest rate drops stay with the initially selected interest rate, right? (shouldn't be otherwise)
Cryptodiscuss

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 09:31:33 PM

Ok what is happening? When I go to that link I see last memorandum from 03.2018. And it don't really have anything with current situation? Is original memorandum deleted or is it just spinning old news?
gefander

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 09:46:04 PM

Great! Would it still show up on the price, I would like to withdraw some profit from investment. But while the price is only$0.93

Hopefully in the bull run
There is already a finished product, look at other projects, with finished products, they live their lives, they clearly do not care about bears.
examplens
Legendary

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 10:32:21 PM

I still can find this graphic on Minexpay website. Seems little bit a different than your new memorandum, and new announcements
Can someone from the team explain what's wrong here?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
akira128

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 10:56:12 PM

Ok what is happening? When I go to that link I see last memorandum from 03.2018. And it don't really have anything with current situation? Is original memorandum deleted or is it just spinning old news?
I'm not seeing the new memorandum either. The latest one posted is for the period: March-September 2018
Weird....they may have have deleted it. Either that or they're re-editing it.
For those that have seen the new memorandum, what were the new interest rates that go into effect on Dec 15?

examplens
Legendary

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 11:18:12 PM

I'm not seeing the new memorandum either. The latest one posted is for the period: March-September 2018
Weird....they may have have deleted it. Either that or they're re-editing it.
For those that have seen the new memorandum, what were the new interest rates that go into effect on Dec 15?

Here: https://minexbank.com/memorandum

"With the view of further qualitative growth of the Minexcoin community, MinexBank introduces a system of diversifying interest rates depending on the amount of parked coins. Now the parking rates will increase not only as the parking period increases, but also as the amount of parked coins increases. Depending on the amount, four groups are set up for parking. Each group will have its own correction factor, which will be multiplied by the established rates for parking lots. The table below shows the calculation of rates using correction factors for different groups of parking, depending on the amount of parked coins. Thus, every member of the community, despite the planned reduction of interest on parking, has the opportunity to strengthen their positions and maintain profitability by increasing the amount of parked MNX."

Parking rates, (%)

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
bet1102

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 02:21:39 AM

Hello,
My Parking ID 336798 completed some hours but status still Pending and I can't creat new Park
Please check and fix it!
Thank you.
the_thing

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 04:49:23 AM

"With the view of further qualitative growth of the Minexcoin community, MinexBank introduces a system of diversifying interest rates depending on the amount of parked coins. Now the parking rates will increase not only as the parking period increases, but also as the amount of parked coins increases. Depending on the amount, four groups are set up for parking. Each group will have its own correction factor, which will be multiplied by the established rates for parking lots. The table below shows the calculation of rates using correction factors for different groups of parking, depending on the amount of parked coins. Thus, every member of the community, despite the planned reduction of interest on parking, has the opportunity to strengthen their positions and maintain profitability by increasing the amount of parked MNX."

Parking rates, (%)

Really don't like the new parking rates. This could further hurt the price.

Don't you guys think it's too soon for rate drop or is it just me?

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP"   
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"     
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Racquemis1

Activity: 271
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 05:32:33 AM

Parking rates, (%)

In the long run its good. The rates must drop. Minexbank mudt become self sufficient.
if they didn't think about the price then, when minexbank funds get depleted.

Also I think this is good measure for when many new players join the project when thr cards release.
many which will have 100 mnx or so. All those people together create huge pressure of minexbank if rates weren't cut
Current holders, most which have more then 100, won't be punished bad this way by influx of new small players. Something which would have happened when the minexbank rates would have to be cut across the board when the minexbank reserve depletes.
mr.pacy.mf

Activity: 408
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 02:58:03 PM
Last edit: December 06, 2018, 10:36:44 PM by mr.pacy.mf

Parking rates, (%)

In the long run its good. The rates must drop. Minexbank mudt become self sufficient.

Also I think this is good measure for when many new players join the project when thr cards release.
many which will have 100 mnx or so. All those people together create huge pressure of minexbank if rates weren't cut
Current holders, most which have more then 100, won't be punished bad this way by influx of new small players. Something which would have happened when the minexbank rates would have to be cut across the board when the minexbank reserve depletes.

"won't be punished "
Anyone who listened  advice to park mnx whole this year and advice to be patent becouse this is long therm project is punished on hardest posible way .......and get  a one big red dildo  MNX REKT ( like project )

They say I act like I don't give a fuck...I tell them I'm not acting...It's just who I am...
examplens
Legendary

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 03:38:00 PM

Congratulations to the Minex team. Finally, you are killed this coin/project.
$0.68 price is the result of your last memorandum. Don't say that is because of BTC fall. 0.00018647 BTC (-18.99%)

--cut

Do you really believe in your words?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 [1132] 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 »
  Print  

Jump to: