Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:57:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 [1155] 1156 1157 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Minexcoin - A new era of payments  (Read 646578 times)
thunderjet

Activity: 916
Merit: 312

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 08:04:10 AM

10000km from Ukraine is Pacific Ocean. Deep under the sea,Boris and guy from Novarise Secrecy secretly opened under the sea bank and begin printing illegal cards. But, in vain, ink could not apply to card surface.

Nevertheless, Boris  said "Cant waste it - it will be special first batch !! Bring me sea turtles to deliver them around the world !!"
 Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I know your cards ,I know it is illegal and you dont dare to show ,because you know it too !!!!! Wink Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

So, show your card or shut up !

Something does not add up. They claim they have sent cards out to customers all over the world but nobody will receive anything until January. If the cards really are sent they will be shut down by Mastercard within days of them finding out about the Minex scam.

They claimed how posts are engulfed with letters and packages due to holidays. But they also said how shipping began(so call first batch) at 20th.December. Until now didnt see one confirmation that someone received cards.

First batch was sent to neighbouring country - Belarus and for 6 days someone had to receive card. But still nothing. Maybe the card is invisible. It could be serious problem  Grin Grin

All batches of cards are non-branded,not just first batch. They are desperately trying to conceal real card issuer in fear of Mastercard cancellation. As i said they can conceal few cards but 1000s is not possible.

The more cards flows in ,the bigger chance to catch them.Cat and mouse game ,where Minex is mouse and Mastercard cat. No doubt they will catch them.

You are a complete idiot. I was convinced of this. Cards were sent on Saturday December 22 worldwide. Cards to Belarus were sent by courier earlier and already received by customers. And photos of maps have already been shown. Only such idiots, as you did not show them ..

Iam not calling you a paid Minex/Republia troll for nothing. You admitted yourself that you are Minex/Republia paid troll

This is a free forum and anyone can write here. But honestly, these accusations confused me. Even with your good answers in such a market it will be difficult to convince some particularly suspicious investors unfortunately.

I do not deny that I am writing to get coins in the company of bounty.
Or do you want to say that you write your spam messages for free here? Then you are a complete fool ..  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

It's really ironic that the person who's accusing scam busters of being paid is the one who is actually being compensated to peddle lies. Yurez83 even admitted it on the thread.  Cheesy
You do not have brains or can not think? What kind of lie do I trade? I lie, that I participate in the company of the bounty, or are you lying now, that I am trading false?
What proof do you have of my lie?

Perhaps my subtle humor failed when I wrote a message (note that I did not write to you, but to that troll), so I don’t know English well. But I wrote intentionally that this troll would not make himself a saint.
And now you work as a troll instead? To continue to troll my messages?  Cheesy It doesn't even surprise me. You all climb out of the ground.

Thank you for your repeating admission that you are a paid Minex/Republia troll !!! Your nervousness is understandable,because you are caught in lie so many times and nobody believe you anything. For you is perfectly OK to peddle lies and being paid for them,but you feel insulted when somebody said to you what you really are.Do you really think that everbody will thank you or applaude for being paid troll??? Medal maybe? Do you understand how many people lost money and who knows what else because you and yours buddies trolling and misleading? Do you feel at least a little ashamed?  ?? Do you??

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yurez83

Activity: 420
Merit: 28

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 08:06:03 AM

thunderjet
You every time texting BYE but you are here 25/7  Grin Grin and you are working with Jollycunt and you are his dog. Everyone know that, but you still barking. You are just another stupid cunt which attacking real project. many was before and many will be in the future. Nobody care about your texts, people simply laughing about your texts and researches.

Minex Troll Comannder in chief spoke to me!!!!!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Sorry man,but I have to dissapoint you,but mine only interest is to prevent you for scamming more people. Exposing your lies,misleadings and misinformations is not attack,but defense. You guys are so professionally deformed from constant trolling that you dont know to speak truth any more. I know you had a rough day ,but dont blame me for that. Wink

Yours wrongdoings,attackings,insults,lies... made Minex much more damage than anybody else could. So,if you start blaming ,begin from yourselves. Change the way how are you doing things. Be much more honest,dont lie ,dont promise impossible, dont attack clients....

Minex is now just not one step ,but few milimetres from falling into abyss. The best Boris can do for Minex is to resign and let others ,more honest and more capable people run Minex. Of course,second thing is to fire you and your trolling motley crew as a people which made Minex more damage than everything else.But,Boris is very stubborn man with a long history of avoiding laws and regulations and there is 99% chance that he will choose to push Minex in the deeper mud until to the bitter end.

Finally, I will give you one very useful advice - instead you are giving people non-branded Mastercards which can be cancelled any time , it would be better that you thought about some alternatives. Maybe to look and see how Paycent ,today only true worlwide crypto card related issuer does things. Instead to take VISA or Mastercard,they choosed Chinese Union pay card provider which has contracts with hundreds of banks in more than 171 country about accepting theirs cards and providing ATM services:

http://www.unionpayintl.com/en/serviceCenter/cardUsingInstructions/821.shtml

It is much easier to get worldwide license from them than from VISA or Mastercard.Union pay also made a contract with yours Privat bank in July this year:

https://www.unionpayintl.com/en/mediaCenter/newsCenter/companyNews/4016.shtml

Any real troll would not give you such good advice. Wink

Lolz...are you afraid that mnxpay got mastercard for shipping worldwide?

Iam only afraid that poor people who took a bait will lose theirs precious money due to Minex irresponsible gamble with Mastercard.

I dont know what were people from Minex thinking when started issuing these non-branded Mastercards.Obviously,they didnt think about consequences of such act. Now ,in constant fear of cancelling cards they are doing things in deep secrecy, thinking how dealing in such way will save them from Mastercard retribution.

Of course,such behaviour would make everybody to think that it is something really wrong behind it. Cant blame anyone who thinks like that. Every single company which issued branded crypto related cards didnt hide anything. On the contrary they were so happy to present theirs customers how they made issuing contracts, features of cards, how cards look.Everybody except Minex.

It is obvious now ,that people from Minex didnt have a clue how these rules and regulations are complicated before they jumped in payment card program.Finally, they admitted in theirs late November article on Medium. It would be better for Minex they then abandoned card program and start more focusing on whitelist.Especially if they made exchange this year, which could create longterm source of income for Minex and prevent such disastruos fall of MNX.

Instead they put all efforts in chasing payment card program they had not enough knowledge to realise it. Minex lost reputation,money,precious time.Now they are facing 2 not so good choices:

- first, to continue sending non-branded Mastercards which is gamble they cant win.The moment Mastercard cancels cards it would be end of Minex

- second, to stop sending non-branded Mastercards,take a bitter pill, make sincere apology to theirs customers and open a new page in a way how they are dealing business and behave to theirs clients.More focus on making exchange as probably the best way to make longeterm source of income and stop offending and attacking non-satisfied clients - make decent and professional support service.Minex forgot old rule that client is always right.

Why do you think private card is not ban when MNX issue it for testing of their platform?

Simple, there were just few cards in testing phase.  When few thousands cards go into, no way you can conceal them from being spotted by Mastercard - you can conceal small mouse,but not the elephant. Wink

Oh my God. I read all these fights here with fictional assumptions that the cards will be blocked and I have such a laugh that tears were made ...

Hell. You are so sure you are right that you only see cards that are officially registered for working with cryptocurrency, I am sure you will tear your computer out of spite ..

Wait for a photo of my card this week .. I promised ..   Wink

No assumptions, but facts. You can oppose to bitter reality as much as you wish,but fact is that Minex has no issuing contract and sending non-branded cards which is strictly forbidden. There is no question that cards will be cancelled. Put all yours money on Boris illegal cards and wait.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I'm just in shock from your obstinacy. You did not see the card, did not see what was written on it, did not see in which bank it was issued, etc. , Roll Eyes  but you as a ram continue to assert that you are right.

Can you then argue with me for 1000 coins mnx ??  Cheesy Cheesy  Come on, you're right! I look forward to hearing..

Iam shocked with your denial of obvious. Mines is hiding its so call card - unknown issuer, unknown fees ,unknown limits,unknown card nomination.

Question is WHY MINEX IS HIDING THEIRS CARDS? No reason for that is everything is legal and valid, isnt it. Wink  

But nothing is valid and legal - Minex has no issuing contract, cards are non-branded, first batch is even non-personalized ,because Boris The Tax Evader was in hurry to sell his cards as soon as possible before Mastercard cancels them.

Card is non-branded Mastercard Gold Debit EUR card, issued most likely by Privat bank with 200 Euros daily and 1000 montly limit  - it is just one more illegal wrongdoing in long list of it in Boris business life.

Obviously one thing - most likely you are just an obstinate ram. I do not insult, but without a doubt it is a fact. In another way, I cannot call such an approach, when they said 100 times that this is not Privatbank, but to say it again is just idiocy.
This bank is located at a distance of 10,000 km from Ukraine.

Although I saw the card, and you are not, how can I say this? You know better ...  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

10000km from Ukraine is Pacific Ocean. Deep under the sea,Boris and guy from Novarise Secrecy secretly opened under the sea bank and begin printing illegal cards. But, in vain, ink could not apply to card surface.

Nevertheless, Boris  said "Cant waste it - it will be special first batch !! Bring me sea turtles to deliver them around the world !!"

I know your cards ,I know it is illegal and you dont dare to show ,because you know it too !!!!! Wink Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I can advise you to study geography, otherwise you look like an idiot if you are looking for a country in the ocean ...  Cheesy Cheesy

I have a photo card of another person who has already received a card, but I will show my card, do not worry. I'll shut your lying mouth for you ..  Cool Today or tomorrow she must come.

Stop trolling and show photos. Otherwise shut up Wink

You are paid Minex/Republia liar , they pay you to lie people.

You and your buddies shamelessly lied about everything :

- that Minex have offshore bank with international license

- that have a contract with CSOB bank

- Minex hired professional scammer to get payment cards without any regulations

- after all - all you trolls are working for Boris Shulayev The Tax Evader and man which lack of any professional business decency is proved numerous times on ukranian courts.

Now you lied people again ,because you dont know what other to do.It is your job.

NOT AT ON COMPANY WHICH ISSUED BRANDED PAYMENT CARDS DIDNT HIDE ANYTHING BECAUSE THEY HAVE DONE EVERYTHING BY LAWS AND REGULATIONS - EXCEPT MINEX WHICH ARE HIDING THEIRS CARDS FROM THEIRS OWN CUSTOMERS LYING THEM HOW THEY ARE LEGAL AND BRANDED

Shame on you scammers !!!
I laughed at your false "facts".   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
I just know that soon you will disappear as quickly as you appeared .. A few days left of your nonsense.
thunderjet

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 08:10:44 AM

thunderjet
You every time texting BYE but you are here 25/7  Grin Grin and you are working with Jollycunt and you are his dog. Everyone know that, but you still barking. You are just another stupid cunt which attacking real project. many was before and many will be in the future. Nobody care about your texts, people simply laughing about your texts and researches.

Minex Troll Comannder in chief spoke to me!!!!!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Sorry man,but I have to dissapoint you,but mine only interest is to prevent you for scamming more people. Exposing your lies,misleadings and misinformations is not attack,but defense. You guys are so professionally deformed from constant trolling that you dont know to speak truth any more. I know you had a rough day ,but dont blame me for that. Wink

Yours wrongdoings,attackings,insults,lies... made Minex much more damage than anybody else could. So,if you start blaming ,begin from yourselves. Change the way how are you doing things. Be much more honest,dont lie ,dont promise impossible, dont attack clients....

Minex is now just not one step ,but few milimetres from falling into abyss. The best Boris can do for Minex is to resign and let others ,more honest and more capable people run Minex. Of course,second thing is to fire you and your trolling motley crew as a people which made Minex more damage than everything else.But,Boris is very stubborn man with a long history of avoiding laws and regulations and there is 99% chance that he will choose to push Minex in the deeper mud until to the bitter end.

Finally, I will give you one very useful advice - instead you are giving people non-branded Mastercards which can be cancelled any time , it would be better that you thought about some alternatives. Maybe to look and see how Paycent ,today only true worlwide crypto card related issuer does things. Instead to take VISA or Mastercard,they choosed Chinese Union pay card provider which has contracts with hundreds of banks in more than 171 country about accepting theirs cards and providing ATM services:

It is much easier to get worldwide license from them than from VISA or Mastercard.Union pay also made a contract with yours Privat bank in July this year:

Iam only afraid that poor people who took a bait will lose theirs precious money due to Minex irresponsible gamble with Mastercard.

I dont know what were people from Minex thinking when started issuing these non-branded Mastercards.Obviously,they didnt think about consequences of such act. Now ,in constant fear of cancelling cards they are doing things in deep secrecy, thinking how dealing in such way will save them from Mastercard retribution.

Of course,such behaviour would make everybody to think that it is something really wrong behind it. Cant blame anyone who thinks like that. Every single company which issued branded crypto related cards didnt hide anything. On the contrary they were so happy to present theirs customers how they made issuing contracts, features of cards, how cards look.Everybody except Minex.

It is obvious now ,that people from Minex didnt have a clue how these rules and regulations are complicated before they jumped in payment card program.Finally, they admitted in theirs late November article on Medium. It would be better for Minex they then abandoned card program and start more focusing on whitelist.Especially if they made exchange this year, which could create longterm source of income for Minex and prevent such disastruos fall of MNX.

Instead they put all efforts in chasing payment card program they had not enough knowledge to realise it. Minex lost reputation,money,precious time.Now they are facing 2 not so good choices:

- first, to continue sending non-branded Mastercards which is gamble they cant win.The moment Mastercard cancels cards it would be end of Minex

- second, to stop sending non-branded Mastercards,take a bitter pill, make sincere apology to theirs customers and open a new page in a way how they are dealing business and behave to theirs clients.More focus on making exchange as probably the best way to make longeterm source of income and stop offending and attacking non-satisfied clients - make decent and professional support service.Minex forgot old rule that client is always right.

Why do you think private card is not ban when MNX issue it for testing of their platform?

Simple, there were just few cards in testing phase.  When few thousands cards go into, no way you can conceal them from being spotted by Mastercard - you can conceal small mouse,but not the elephant. Wink

Oh my God. I read all these fights here with fictional assumptions that the cards will be blocked and I have such a laugh that tears were made ...

Hell. You are so sure you are right that you only see cards that are officially registered for working with cryptocurrency, I am sure you will tear your computer out of spite ..

No assumptions, but facts. You can oppose to bitter reality as much as you wish,but fact is that Minex has no issuing contract and sending non-branded cards which is strictly forbidden. There is no question that cards will be cancelled. Put all yours money on Boris illegal cards and wait.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I'm just in shock from your obstinacy. You did not see the card, did not see what was written on it, did not see in which bank it was issued, etc. , Roll Eyes  but you as a ram continue to assert that you are right.

Can you then argue with me for 1000 coins mnx ??  Cheesy Cheesy  Come on, you're right! I look forward to hearing..

Iam shocked with your denial of obvious. Mines is hiding its so call card - unknown issuer, unknown fees ,unknown limits,unknown card nomination.

Question is WHY MINEX IS HIDING THEIRS CARDS? No reason for that is everything is legal and valid, isnt it. Wink  

But nothing is valid and legal - Minex has no issuing contract, cards are non-branded, first batch is even non-personalized ,because Boris The Tax Evader was in hurry to sell his cards as soon as possible before Mastercard cancels them.

Card is non-branded Mastercard Gold Debit EUR card, issued most likely by Privat bank with 200 Euros daily and 1000 montly limit  - it is just one more illegal wrongdoing in long list of it in Boris business life.

Obviously one thing - most likely you are just an obstinate ram. I do not insult, but without a doubt it is a fact. In another way, I cannot call such an approach, when they said 100 times that this is not Privatbank, but to say it again is just idiocy.
This bank is located at a distance of 10,000 km from Ukraine.

Although I saw the card, and you are not, how can I say this? You know better ...  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I can advise you to study geography, otherwise you look like an idiot if you are looking for a country in the ocean ...  Cheesy Cheesy

I have a photo card of another person who has already received a card, but I will show my card, do not worry. I'll shut your lying mouth for you ..  Cool Today or tomorrow she must come.

- Minex hired professional scammer to get payment cards without any regulations

- after all - all you trolls are working for Boris Shulayev The Tax Evader and man which lack of any professional business decency is proved numerous times on ukranian courts.

Now you lied people again ,because you dont know what other to do.It is your job.

NOT AT ON COMPANY WHICH ISSUED BRANDED PAYMENT CARDS DIDNT HIDE ANYTHING BECAUSE THEY HAVE DONE EVERYTHING BY LAWS AND REGULATIONS - EXCEPT MINEX WHICH ARE HIDING THEIRS CARDS FROM THEIRS OWN CUSTOMERS LYING THEM HOW THEY ARE LEGAL AND BRANDED

I laughed at your false "facts".   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
I just know that soon you will disappear as quickly as you appeared .. A few days left of your nonsense.

I laugh on you stupidity to lie people all the time and think how it is Ok and unnoted.  Cheesy Cheesy

Iam not calling you a paid Minex/Republia troll for nothing. You admitted yourself that you are Minex/Republia paid troll

This is a free forum and anyone can write here. But honestly, these accusations confused me. Even with your good answers in such a market it will be difficult to convince some particularly suspicious investors unfortunately.

I do not deny that I am writing to get coins in the company of bounty.
Or do you want to say that you write your spam messages for free here? Then you are a complete fool ..  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

It's really ironic that the person who's accusing scam busters of being paid is the one who is actually being compensated to peddle lies. Yurez83 even admitted it on the thread.  Cheesy
You do not have brains or can not think? What kind of lie do I trade? I lie, that I participate in the company of the bounty, or are you lying now, that I am trading false?
What proof do you have of my lie?

Perhaps my subtle humor failed when I wrote a message (note that I did not write to you, but to that troll), so I don’t know English well. But I wrote intentionally that this troll would not make himself a saint.
And now you work as a troll instead? To continue to troll my messages?  Cheesy It doesn't even surprise me. You all climb out of the ground.

Thank you for your repeating admission that you are a paid Minex/Republia troll !!! Your nervousness is understandable,because you are caught in lie so many times and nobody believe you anything. For you is perfectly OK to peddle lies and being paid for them.

Do you understand how many people lost money and who knows what else because you and yours buddies trolling and misleading?  Do you??

Racquemis1

Activity: 271
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 08:36:13 AM

if these cards are working, then am good to go, as minex is planning on branding them,

Of course not. Minexcoin/Minexpay/Minexsystem has no contract with any authorised Mastercard program manager.

Stop lying you cunt. You don't know shit. This is your own assumption based on more assumption.
why are you even bothering so much being here 24/7 spreading your lies. What do you get out of it you bitter child.
Only answer is you get paid to spread it.

And truth is nobody believes you. Your wasting your time and your looking like a fool. Well you are a fool.
Someone horribly failed raising you.

thunderjet

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 09:08:33 AM
Last edit: December 26, 2018, 05:54:45 PM by thunderjet

~
You are blatantly lying. You cant directly top your card from Bitstamp, because Bitstamp does not offer withdrawal via cards.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Whaaaaaaat?  Here u are

Now I know you dont understand English very well,like Yurez which is using Google translator.

Your pictures shows Bitstamp withdrawal via international wire bank transfer,not card. Look better next time. Wink Grin

Whaaaaat? Kid, do u really think that any card exists by itself and is not connected to bank account? U made my evening second time. Thank u.  Mom will help u.

~

~
Obviously one thing - most likely you are just an obstinate ram. I

Nope, he just a kid, maybe 13-14 years old, I got it from his last post concerning international wire transfer. So,  go easy on him. We both know all about MNX while he doesn't. I think being so yung he fancies himself as a rabbi of the greatest rabbis of crypto....and trying to teach everyone here. Or he is just payed for his shitposting. Kid needs  money for popsicles.... Grin  Yeah......I understand.

Of course, the card is connected to bank account. But you deliberatly twisted mine words - I said Bitstamp does not allow direct withdrawal to card via VISA or Mastercard network. You can transfer money via bank transfer to individual bank account and then put some of it on card account.But it is also limited option -  if you try to put few thousands dollars in a year, bank will start to ask you very uncomfotable questions.

~

Kid, I like u. Card is only a frontend to bank account and if even some services pretend to "allow' the  transfer to the card the transaction goes to the account first and then u have the right to use the relevant fund. So when I said that I am topping up my Paribas card from Bitstamp exchange I was correct. Go to school.  It will help u.

MNX designed to work similar way. Some legal services (agreed to work with chain2pay) are topping up MNX card issued by entity that has the licenses to work with those services. Terms and conditios of MNX cards are subjected to Minexpay ( u can learn them on the site) and issuer has agreed on that.That's all I can tell u. Buy popsicles for the money from your shitposting here and cool down yourself.

About banks. You dont have a clue ,like Boris and others too. When you stmble on some obstacle , you dont find solution, but try to avoid laws and regulations. Boris learned that much before Minex.He does not have so much courts decisions against himself for nothing.

What Minex do - Minex is mimicking what other regular payment card services with branded cards do.

But with one big exception - Minex does it illegaly, dont have issuing contract ,does not have branded cards, does not have anything. Minex formed illegal payment service under theirs account ,which Bitstamp never did. Minex account is above clients sub-accounts because Minex needs access to transactions on customers accounts - this is called payment network .Without access Minex is blind. Minex didnt present to bank that money is from selling cryptos.

Minex could not open individual accounts for theirs customers because it cant - you have to personally open account and sign a contract. That raise a question - how Minex could open even sub-accounts without having contract with bank about issuing branded cards? It could not do it legally and didnt want to wait months for fullfilling regulations, so Minex presented theirs customers as theirs workers.

How much little you know about how banking really works - bank or some other card issuer never agrees on yours Terms and Conditions,especially not Minexpay - you are the one who has to accomodate to theirs rules and regulations  Wink

As i said many times before - not at one company which issued branded crypto related cards did not hide anything ,on the contrary. None of them except Minex, because Boris knows that what he is doing is far from legal and he is afraid of consequences. He is trying to hide things but if he tried to issue 1000s cards there was be no place to hide .

Iam really sorry for you  kid. You are nothing more than Boris cannon fodder. Puppet of Temhuk and Boris The TAX Evader and pay evader, for few dollars a day.

Stand up, find better,honest job and make something from your life kido.Trolling is harming you seriously on a ways you cant understand yet.

akira128

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 10:25:42 AM
Last edit: December 26, 2018, 11:19:58 AM by akira128

~
You are blatantly lying. You cant directly top your card from Bitstamp, because Bitstamp does not offer withdrawal via cards.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Whaaaaaaat?  Here u are

Now I know you dont understand English very well,like Yurez which is using Google translator.

Your pictures shows Bitstamp withdrawal via international wire bank transfer,not card. Look better next time. Wink Grin

Whaaaaat? Kid, do u really think that any card exists by itself and is not connected to bank account? U made my evening second time. Thank u.  Mom will help u.

~

~
Obviously one thing - most likely you are just an obstinate ram. I

Nope, he just a kid, maybe 13-14 years old, I got it from his last post concerning international wire transfer. So,  go easy on him. We both know all about MNX while he doesn't. I think being so yung he fancies himself as a rabbi of the greatest rabbis of crypto....and trying to teach everyone here. Or he is just payed for his shitposting. Kid needs  money for popsicles.... Grin  Yeah......I understand.

Of course, the card is connected to bank account. But you deliberatly twisted mine words - I said Bitstamp does not allow direct withdrawal to card via VISA or Mastercard network. You can transfer money via bank transfer to individual bank account and then put some of it on card account.But it is also limited option -  if you try to put few thousands dollars in a year, bank will start to ask you very uncomfotable questions.

~

Kid, I like u. Card is only a frontend to bank account and if even some services pretend to "allow' the  transfer to the card the transaction goes to the account first and then u have the right to use the relevant fund. So when I said that I am topping up my Paribas card from Bitstamp exchange I was correct. Go to school.  It will help u.

MNX designed to work similar way. Some legal services (agreed to work with chain2pay) are topping up MNX card issued by entity that has the licenses to work with those services. Terms and conditios of MNX cards are subjected to Minexpay ( u can learn them on the site) and issuer has agreed on that.That's all I can tell u. Buy popsicles for the money from your shitposting here and cool down yourself.

About banks. You dont have a clue ,like Boris and others too. When you stmble on some obstacle , you dont find solution, but try to avoid laws and regulations. Boris learned that much before Minex.He does not have so much courts decisions against himself for nothing.

What Minex do - Minex are mimicking what other regulars payment card services with branded cards do.

But with one big exception - Minex does it illegaly, dont have issuing contract ,does not have branded cards, does not have anything. Minex formed illegal payment service under theirs account ,which Bitstamp never did. Minex account is above clients sub-accounts because Minex needs access to transactions on customers accounts - this is called payment network .Without access Minex is blind. Minex didnt present to bank that money is from selling cryptos.

Minex could not open individual accounts for theirs customers because it cant - you have to personally open account and sign a contract. That raise a question - how Minex could open even sub-accounts without having contract with bank about issuing branded cards? It could not do it legally and didnt want to wait months for fullfilling regulations, so Minex presented theirs customers as theirs workers.

How much little you know about how banking really works - bank or some other card issuer never agrees on yours Terms and Conditions,especially not Minexpay - you are the one who has to accomodate to theirs rules and regulations  Wink

As i said many times before - not at one company which issued branded crypto related cards did not hide anything ,on the contrary. None of them except Minex, because Boris knows that what he is doing is far from legal and he is afraid of consequences. He is trying to hide things but if he tried to issue 1000s cards there was no be no place to hide .

Iam really sorry for you  kid. You are nothing more than Boris cannon fodder. Puppet of Temhuk and Boris The TAX Evader and pay evader, for few dollars a day.

Stand up, find better,honest job and make something from your life kido.Trolling is harming you seriously on a ways you cant understand yet.
Everyone is acting like they know how the entire financial system works. I highly doubt that most people on this forum understand as much as they think they do. How about we wait until the first cards are received and then see if they work. I know...what a revelation!!! Can me a simpleton...but I just want to know if the f**king cards work....that's it. You guys can keep arguing until you're blue in the face...that's cool. I don't think anyone's going to be persuaded by your 'technical' arguments. The only convincing anyone needs is for enough people to say 'hey, I got a card...and it works'.
JollyGood
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1713

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 10:50:15 AM

You are good at your JOB, wow.You are dedicated too. You dont stop till you bring a company down. But cant you be positive with these attributes.

I dont want to ruin anybody. I just exposed theirs lies,misleadings,misinformations . Or you think that it will be best if we all shut up  and let them lie as they want ??
That is the only motive I have to expose these scammers too.

- Minex hired professional scammer from Novarise Secrecy to get payment cards without any regulations

Very well said. They lie and lie but the paid trolls keep posting propaganda painting this Minex scam to be a great thing when it is nothing more than a scam.

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
JollyGood
Legendary

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 06:00:02 PM
Last edit: December 26, 2018, 07:48:12 PM by JollyGood

Thank you for your repeating admission that you are a paid Minex/Republia troll !!! Your nervousness is understandable,because you are caught in lie so many times and nobody believe you anything. For you is perfectly OK to peddle lies and being paid for them.

Do you understand how many people lost money and who knows what else because you and yours buddies trolling and misleading?  Do you??

I laughed at that post because their admissions make it clear why they are so active in trying to push lies about this Minex scam.

One of the scammer fools is a brand "ambassador" for Repubia while the others have invested so much in MNX they need the price to go up so they can dump and recoup their investment Grin

BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
yurez83

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 07:51:31 PM

Now do not forget to wipe your pants from your feces. Or are you now engaged in communication with a crowd of lawyers, coordinating the same crap one’s pants, like you?   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Bgbolahan

Activity: 173

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 07:54:27 PM

thunderjet

Oh my God. I read all these fights here with fictional assumptions that the cards will be blocked and I have such a laugh that tears were made ... http://arcanumclub.ru/smiles/smile3.gif http://arcanumclub.ru/smiles/smile3.gif

Instead you and your troll buddies attacking me it will be better to show yours cards to the people. If you dare Wink

Lolz....you are 100% wrong about private bank issuing the card,just relax and wait still official announcement about the issuing company.

Really? Show card to confirm that or stop trolling .

I know that Boris has no issue contract and his cards are non-branded. Not just first batch but all of them.

You can call a moron in this bank and they will send you to suck your middle finger, because everything is legal. Moron, wake up with your buddies ...
http://arcanumclub.ru/smiles/smile3.gif http://arcanumclub.ru/smiles/smile3.gif http://arcanumclub.ru/smiles/smile3.gif

Do you admit that you were raped? What are you a clown *?

https://s8.hostingkartinok.com/uploads/images/2018/12/cedeb27919d4e0bb22b5f99914e349cb.jpg

Is that the card issue from minexpay?
JollyGood
Legendary

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 08:20:02 PM

still no cards?
i cant stand reading the battle here....
Cards was sent yesterday
your post working on Saturday...hmmmm

Grin

Why bother trusting anything coming from them?

They are paid trolls and part of the scammers group promoting this scam unauthorised scam card that nobody has received and will never receive Minex pay branded cards   Roll Eyes

BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
TeMHuK

Activity: 728
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 08:23:08 PM

still no cards?
i cant stand reading the battle here....
Cards was sent yesterday
your post working on Saturday...hmmmm

Grin

Why bother trusting anything coming from them?

They are paid trolls and part of the scammers group promoting this scam unauthorised scam card that nobody has received and will never receive Minex pay branded cards   Roll Eyes

How do you can't understand. Nobody care is it branded or not
BurnHashBurnCash

Activity: 50

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 08:32:41 PM

We still wait for the Minexcoin/Minexpay/Minexsystem scammers to come up with something that proves progress all this time after your post

Roll Eyes
YO SON! yesterday I saw a youtube ad clip of minexpay while watching a video there...I was likeee YOOOO SOOOOON!
These are spending on marketing, son!! SON??!! I was like: Soooooon...  Grin Shocked Cheesy

Yes they continue to lie and spread propaganda and the wait goes on for Minexpay branded cards that just do not exist.

yea...and to top it all I lost my passphrase to my 12 mnx lol  Grin
guess that was a sign
all they do is parking...parking...and parking
this project is parked!!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Grin
yurez83

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 08:35:01 PM

We still wait for the Minexcoin/Minexpay/Minexsystem scammers to come up with something that proves progress all this time after your post

Roll Eyes

YO SON! yesterday I saw a youtube ad clip of minexpay while watching a video there...I was likeee YOOOO SOOOOON!
These are spending on marketing, son!! SON??!! I was like: Soooooon...  Grin Shocked Cheesy

Are you sure? or are you just walrus horseradish?

Yes they continue to lie and spread propaganda and the wait goes on for Minexpay branded cards that just do not exist.

yea...and to top it all I lost my passphrase to my 12 mnx lol  Grin
guess that was a sign
all they do is parking...parking...and parking
this project is parked!!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Grin

Are you sure? or are you just walrus horseradish?
thunderjet

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 08:42:11 PM

thunderjet

Instead you and your troll buddies attacking me it will be better to show yours cards to the people. If you dare Wink

Lolz....you are 100% wrong about private bank issuing the card,just relax and wait still official announcement about the issuing company.

I know that Boris has no issue contract and his cards are non-branded. Not just first batch but all of them.

You can call a moron in this bank and they will send you to suck your middle finger, because everything is legal. Moron, wake up with your buddies ...

Minex didnt issue anything. It is UPaycard ,no Minex logo, nothing.

They can put picture of any card on the world  Wink Wink Wink

On the picture is business card which companies are issuing to theirs workers,not customers.

yurez83

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 08:46:39 PM

thunderjet
You every time texting BYE but you are here 25/7  Grin Grin and you are working with Jollycunt and you are his dog. Everyone know that, but you still barking. You are just another stupid cunt which attacking real project. many was before and many will be in the future. Nobody care about your texts, people simply laughing about your texts and researches.

Minex Troll Comannder in chief spoke to me!!!!!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Sorry man,but I have to dissapoint you,but mine only interest is to prevent you for scamming more people. Exposing your lies,misleadings and misinformations is not attack,but defense. You guys are so professionally deformed from constant trolling that you dont know to speak truth any more. I know you had a rough day ,but dont blame me for that. Wink

Simple, there were just few cards in testing phase.  When few thousands cards go into, no way you can conceal them from being spotted by Mastercard - you can conceal small mouse,but not the elephant. Wink

Wait for a photo of my card this week .. I promised ..   Wink

No assumptions, but facts. You can oppose to bitter reality as much as you wish,but fact is that Minex has no issuing contract and sending non-branded cards which is strictly forbidden. There is no question that cards will be cancelled. Put all yours money on Boris illegal cards and wait.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I'm just in shock from your obstinacy. You did not see the card, did not see what was written on it, did not see in which bank it was issued, etc. , Roll Eyes  but you as a ram continue to assert that you are right.

Can you then argue with me for 1000 coins mnx ??  Cheesy Cheesy  Come on, you're right! I look forward to hearing..

Card is non-branded Mastercard Gold Debit EUR card, issued most likely by Privat bank with 200 Euros daily and 1000 montly limit  - it is just one more illegal wrongdoing in long list of it in Boris business life.

They can put picture of any card on the world  Wink Wink Wink

On the picture is business card which companies are issuing to theirs workers,not customers.

You showed the finger, and you still have not seen that he was the average ...
Wake up and sing. This card is working, ram ...
JollyGood
Legendary

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 08:49:46 PM

Grin

So these scammers think they can tell everybody that "UPaycards" are "Minexpay" cards and people are actually going to believe these liars??

The "Ambassador for Republia" yurez83 is doing a great job by using lots of swearing in his posts. Is that the reason Miex sister company scam Republia wants people like him being their "ambassador".

BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
thunderjet

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 08:52:00 PM

thunderjet
You every time texting BYE but you are here 25/7  Grin Grin and you are working with Jollycunt and you are his dog. Everyone know that, but you still barking. You are just another stupid cunt which attacking real project. many was before and many will be in the future. Nobody care about your texts, people simply laughing about your texts and researches.

Minex Troll Comannder in chief spoke to me!!!!!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Sorry man,but I have to dissapoint you,but mine only interest is to prevent you for scamming more people. Exposing your lies,misleadings and misinformations is not attack,but defense. You guys are so professionally deformed from constant trolling that you dont know to speak truth any more. I know you had a rough day ,but dont blame me for that. Wink

Simple, there were just few cards in testing phase.  When few thousands cards go into, no way you can conceal them from being spotted by Mastercard - you can conceal small mouse,but not the elephant. Wink

Wait for a photo of my card this week .. I promised ..   Wink

No assumptions, but facts. You can oppose to bitter reality as much as you wish,but fact is that Minex has no issuing contract and sending non-branded cards which is strictly forbidden. There is no question that cards will be cancelled. Put all yours money on Boris illegal cards and wait.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I'm just in shock from your obstinacy. You did not see the card, did not see what was written on it, did not see in which bank it was issued, etc. , Roll Eyes  but you as a ram continue to assert that you are right.

Can you then argue with me for 1000 coins mnx ??  Cheesy Cheesy  Come on, you're right! I look forward to hearing..

Card is non-branded Mastercard Gold Debit EUR card, issued most likely by Privat bank with 200 Euros daily and 1000 montly limit  - it is just one more illegal wrongdoing in long list of it in Boris business life.

They can put picture of any card on the world  Wink Wink Wink

You showed the finger, and you still have not seen that he was the average ...
Wake up and sing. This card is working, ram ...

That finger ended like boomerang deep into your ass and causes to you serious pain. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Wake up buddy. Dont lie to the people any more.

You cant fool everybody   Wink

yurez83

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 08:55:08 PM

Grin

So these scammers think they can tell everybody that "UPaycards" are "Minexpay" cards and people are actually going to believe these liars??

Do you feel bad or are you a moron? Have you started reading my posts? i'm in vignore Huh Did you fuck your principles of not reading trolls? 
JollyGood
Legendary

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 09:04:31 PM

This is the image that scammer yurez83 posted and claimed was sent to him in the post and he said we could contact them to ask about the Minex deal but now has deleted the image and edited his original post  Grin

BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 [1155] 1156 1157 »
  Print  

Jump to: