Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 02:49:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 152 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Leviar.io - Official thread  (Read 160573 times)
ikifenix

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 11:04:00 PM

Looking for a Discord for this.

Does one even exist for this idea or is it not even active? Let me know if anybody is informed about this
matroska-leviar (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2017, 11:04:28 PM

@matroska-leviar

can you not read?Huh??

my account IS LOCKED

MY COINS ARE THERE !!!!

I can read. We CAN'T distribute coins until you VERIFY your investment with SEBASTIAN.

ONLY FOR BTC INVESTMENTS:
Investor wants a refund? ASK SEBASTIAN TO GET IT
Investor wants to unlock funds and get XLC? VERIFY WITH SEBASTIAN (then Sebastian write us what users can receive XLC)

Thank you

# follow us at leviar.io #
kangwie

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 11:21:10 PM

@matroska-leviar

can you not read?Huh??

my account IS LOCKED

MY COINS ARE THERE !!!!

I can read. We CAN'T distribute coins until you VERIFY your investment with SEBASTIAN.

Investor wants to unlock funds and get XLC? VERIFY WITH SEBASTIAN (then Sebastian write us what users can receive XLC)

Thank you

i aggree with u
Who wants a refund? ASK SEBASTIAN TO GET IT
Who wants keep XLC = loyal to the XLC
but
VERIFY WITH SEBASTIAN ? for what?
what function ICO DASHBOARD?

matroska-leviar (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2017, 11:28:34 PM

@matroska-leviar

can you not read?Huh??

my account IS LOCKED

MY COINS ARE THERE !!!!

Thank you

i aggree with u
Who wants a refund? ASK SEBASTIAN TO GET IT
Who wants keep XLC = loyal to the XLC
but
VERIFY WITH SEBASTIAN ? for what?
what function ICO DASHBOARD?

ICO dashboard was meant to make the whole process automatic
But, since ICO failed to reach its minimum cap we had to make the process manual.

I explain why verify with Sebastian is important:
Sebastian, as Escrow, doesn't trust our ICO platform because we could tell him something not real. (this is the purpose of escrow, keep investors' funds safe)
So, the verification process allow Sebastian to know what users want to keep XLC and then send BTC to us (at the end of the whole verification process, we didn't received a single satoshi as now)
If user wants a refund has to send proof and ask for refund.
If user wants to keep XLC has to send proof so he can receive xlc (and Sebastian, at the end will send us BTC)

matroska-leviar (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2017, 11:34:00 PM

Verification process became difficult because a lot of people sent BTC from exchanges, without following the instructions we (us and Sebastian) gave.

ekim007

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 11:44:48 PM

again you want me to communicate with Sebastian worm !

an escrow has nothing to with the leviar.org other than THEIR agreement between those two entities

my association is with leviar.org where my coins already reside.

escow has NOTHING to do with it .. already did the job as my coin got to my leviar account IN TIMELY MANNER

UNLESS YOU ARE SAYING THAT THE WORM,  WHO YOU IDENTIFY AS SEBASTIAN, HAS RIPPED US OFF?

IS THAT WHAT YOU KEEP IMPLYING?

aS far as I can see Sebastian did his job as escow well. my funds went through to my account within hours and my coins showed in my account balance.

ESCROW DONE !!! smiles   .. well done Sebastian worm

NOW I AM TYALKING TO LEVIAR.ORG WHOM WITH I HAVE A CONTRACT..

GET RID OF USELESS MOSKALEVIARWRINKLE

he is doing bad with your image and misleading people to communicate with SEBASTIAN  entity that has nothing to do with leviar.org other than being escrow.  And as far as I am concerned, did HIS / HER job promptly and well, BUT NOW CARRYING ALL RESPONSABILITY FOR MOSKA LEVIAR BLAME PASS GAME. I WOULD NOT BLAME SEBASTIAN THE WORM FOR BEING PISSED OFF FOR BEING BLAMED, AND NEVER DEFENDING HIM/HER SLF ?!  USED POORLY IN THIS WAY, NOT EVEN BEING PART OF LEVIAR.ORG

LEVIAR.ORG ...... please communicate to all account holders via our email (that you have)  ask us to reconfirm the delivery address we have on our accounts which are private and secure ELSE why get us to put all our details there?  then send our our coins.. simple , effective, and secure ... unless our accounts have been hacked ? Why avoid the simple and orderly solution and keep telling us to communicate with non secure sebastion who has NOTHING to do with our accounts since our money has already arrived there month or so back?

please

again
cheers

V3n0m

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 11:45:24 PM

Pretty sure Sebastien has handled enough Escrow to shame whatever amount was taken for this ICO - He has community trust and I highly doubt this is a scam ICO. Rather than spamming/trolling the message board I'd suggest gathering up your proof of payment and working with Sebastien on this instead of flailing words around like an idiot and trashing the dev for no reason.

In regards to the Exchanges I'm pretty sure it was explained that they couldn't just load up a wallet they would have to work at it for a period of time because of some technical issues.

EDIT * IF you want your coins why not just say so and let the DEV look into it - once again you look like a child.
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 12:33:43 AM

@matroska-leviar

can you not read?Huh??

my account IS LOCKED

MY COINS ARE THERE !!!!

WHAT IS NOT TO BE UNDERSTOOD

STOP BLATHERING ABOUT SEBASTIAN !!??

THAT IS LIKE SAYING ALL IS OK BECAUSE I BELIEVE IN GOD

BUT MY COINS ARE STILL IN MY ACCOUNT AT LEVIAR.ORG

COMPRENDEZ VOUS?

SEBASTIAN COULD BE YOUR PET WORM FOR ALL I KNOW .. I NEVER COMUNICATED WITH OR WANT TO COMMUNICATE WITH SOMEONE I NEVER KNEW , WANTED TO KNOW , OR NEED TO KNOW

WHO ARE YOU?

IF YOU THINKL I AM SPAM?

BOY AM I GOOD .. AI IS COMING BUT I AM NOT ARTIFICIAL

MANY READING THIS FORUM MAY START TO WONDER WHO YOU !! ARE

YOU OBVIOUSLY HAVE A LARGE STAKE IN GETTING THIS OVER THE LINE SO YOU CAN DUMP ASAP IT GOES TO A TRADER

MOVE BACK AND STOP BLOCKING THE PROCESS OF OPEN COMMUNICATION FOR THOSE OF US THAT JUST WANT WHAT WE PAID FOR.... OR WORKED FOR, for some

please allow the leviar.org devs to answer for the situation

not you just parroting drivel about talk to Sebastian...

IF YOU WANT .. GET SEBASTIAN TO TALK TO MY MUM, SHE'S DEAD, BUT UP FOR IT

Leviarcoin is right. He does not have your BTC. I am the escrow for the BTC in this ICO. So I hold the BTC until I either release them to leviarcoin to release the xlc or I refund the investor. You need to contact me to move on one way or the other. Leviarcoin can not do anything without that.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
ekim007

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 01:13:07 AM

" an escrow has nothing to with the leviar.org other than THEIR agreement between those two entities

my association is with leviar.org where my coins already reside.

escow has NOTHING to do with it .. already did the job as my coin got to my leviar account IN TIMELY MANNER

UNLESS YOU ARE SAYING THAT THE WORM,  WHO YOU IDENTIFY AS SEBASTIAN, HAS RIPPED US OFF?

IS THAT WHAT YOU KEEP IMPLYING?

aS far as I can see Sebastian did his job as escow well. my funds went through to my account within hours and my coins showed in my account balance.

ESCROW DONE !!! smiles   .. well done Sebastian worm

NOW I AM TYALKING TO LEVIAR.ORG WHOM WITH I HAVE A CONTRACT..

GET RID OF USELESS MOSKALEVIARWRINKLE

he is doing bad with your image and misleading people to communicate with SEBASTIAN  entity that has nothing to do with leviar.org other than being escrow.  And as far as I am concerned, did HIS / HER job promptly and well, BUT NOW CARRYING ALL RESPONSABILITY FOR MOSKA LEVIAR BLAME PASS GAME. I WOULD NOT BLAME SEBASTIAN THE WORM FOR BEING PISSED OFF FOR BEING BLAMED, AND NEVER DEFENDING HIM/HER SLF ?!  USED POORLY IN THIS WAY, NOT EVEN BEING PART OF LEVIAR.ORG

LEVIAR.ORG ...... please communicate to all account holders via our email (that you have)  ask us to reconfirm the delivery address we have on our accounts which are private and secure ELSE why get us to put all our details there?  then send our our coins.. simple , effective, and secure ... unless our accounts have been hacked ? Why avoid the simple and orderly solution and keep telling us to communicate with non secure sebastion who has NOTHING to do with our accounts since our money has already arrived there month or so back? "

smiles ... thankyou Sebastien

an apparently real entity

OK, since you have already shuffled my payment to leviarcoin account and yiou have my email and wallet address please contact me via that email and I shall confirm to you the address I already supplied on my leviar.org account..

as escrow this is so simple to experienced money handler that one NEVER opens a discourse with an unknown entity

it is in fact the case you hide telling everyone to contact you

THAT ISNOT SECURE as we have no IDEA who you actually are.

YOUR ONLY WAY TO MAKE ME AND ALL OTHERS SECURE IN THIS ENTANGLED EVENT IS TO CONTACT ME VIA MY ACCOUNT DETAILS

THE ONLY SECURE WAY TO KNOW YOU ARE WHAT A FEW LINES OF TEXT ON SCREEN SAYS YOU ARE.

AS ESCROW YOU MUST ACKNOWLEDGE ANY OTHER COMMUNICATION IN NO WAY IS SECURE..... ELSE IF YOU THINK THAT IS SECURE ... HOW COME YOU HAVNT RELEASED OUR LXC FROM OUR LEVIAR ACCOUNTS?

BY EMAILING YOU AND GIVING OUR DETAILS TO A NON IDENTIFIED THIRD PARTY .... SEBASTIEN...  THEN I HAVE GIVEN MY DETAILS AND MUCH INFORMATION TO RESIDE IN A NON DISCLOSED THIRD PARTY DATA BASE!?

ONCE AGAIN, AS A REIGISTERED AND CONTRACTED THIRD PARTY ESCOW WORKING FOR LEVIARCOIN.ORG YOU MUST HAVE ACCESS TO CONTACT ALL US ON THEIR DATABASE SECURELY.

THERE IS NO OTHER WAY

WOULD YOU GIVE YOUR TAX IDENTIFICATION DATA TO MY LAWYER BASED ON MY SAYING HE IS MY LAWYER?

PLEASE DO NOT TREAT US AS IDIOTS..

DO NOT TAKE OFFENSE TO MY DIRECT KNOWLEDGE, AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED, BELIEVING YOU ARE WHO YOU ARE WITHOUT CONFIRMATION VIA MY LEVIAR.ORG ACCOUNT MEANS YOU COULD BE MATROSKA LITTLE BROTHER?.. ALL THE SAME ONSCREEN...

PLEASE , SINCE YOU ARE HOLDING LEVIA.ORG , THEREFORE ME, TO RANSOM BECAUSE OF SOME BITCH ABOUT Huh   WHO ARE YOU ANYWAY?

A PERSON GATHERING ALL DATA AND ADDRESSES ON A SECRETE DATABASE NOT CONNECTED TO ANYTHING OF SUBSTANCE..

PLEASE IF YOU WANT ANY COMUNICATION WITH ALL THOSE US OWED ICO PLEASE CONTACT VIA OUR LEVIAR.ORG ACCOUNTS...

NO OTHER SECURE WAY...
CHEERS FOR YOUR INPUT

OR ARE YOU BEING RIPPED OFF BY LEVIA ORGANISATION... IN WHICH CASE YOU CANNOT COMPLAIN AS YOU APPEAR TO HOLD ALL THE MONEY AND ALL THE CARDS...

LEVIAR IS WORTH NOTHING AND ALL THE SPRUIKING ABOUT DRM AND SECURE GAMING WAS A FLY BY NIGHT VEIL TO GET US ALL IN ..

THANKS FOR ANY IDEAS SEBASTIEN
CHEERS
MIKE

SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 01:49:55 AM

smiles ... thankyou Sebastien

an apparently real entity

OK, since you have already shuffled my payment to leviarcoin account and yiou have my email and wallet address please contact me via that email and I shall confirm to you the address I already supplied on my leviar.org account..

as escrow this is so simple to experienced money handler that one NEVER opens a discourse with an unknown entity

it is in fact the case you hide telling everyone to contact you

THAT ISNOT SECURE as we have no IDEA who you actually are.

YOUR ONLY WAY TO MAKE ME AND ALL OTHERS SECURE IN THIS ENTANGLED EVENT IS TO CONTACT ME VIA MY ACCOUNT DETAILS

THE ONLY SECURE WAY TO KNOW YOU ARE WHAT A FEW LINES OF TEXT ON SCREEN SAYS YOU ARE.

AS ESCROW YOU MUST ACKNOWLEDGE ANY OTHER COMMUNICATION IN NO WAY IS SECURE..... ELSE IF YOU THINK THAT IS SECURE ... HOW COME YOU HAVNT RELEASED OUR LXC FROM OUR LEVIAR ACCOUNTS?

BY EMAILING YOU AND GIVING OUR DETAILS TO A NON IDENTIFIED THIRD PARTY .... SEBASTIEN...  THEN I HAVE GIVEN MY DETAILS AND MUCH INFORMATION TO RESIDE IN A NON DISCLOSED THIRD PARTY DATA BASE!?

ONCE AGAIN, AS A REIGISTERED AND CONTRACTED THIRD PARTY ESCOW WORKING FOR LEVIARCOIN.ORG YOU MUST HAVE ACCESS TO CONTACT ALL US ON THEIR DATABASE SECURELY.

THERE IS NO OTHER WAY

WOULD YOU GIVE YOUR TAX IDENTIFICATION DATA TO MY LAWYER BASED ON MY SAYING HE IS MY LAWYER?

PLEASE DO NOT TREAT US AS IDIOTS..

DO NOT TAKE OFFENSE TO MY DIRECT KNOWLEDGE, AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED, BELIEVING YOU ARE WHO YOU ARE WITHOUT CONFIRMATION VIA MY LEVIAR.ORG ACCOUNT MEANS YOU COULD BE MATROSKA LITTLE BROTHER?.. ALL THE SAME ONSCREEN...

PLEASE , SINCE YOU ARE HOLDING LEVIA.ORG , THEREFORE ME, TO RANSOM BECAUSE OF SOME BITCH ABOUT Huh   WHO ARE YOU ANYWAY?

A PERSON GATHERING ALL DATA AND ADDRESSES ON A SECRETE DATABASE NOT CONNECTED TO ANYTHING OF SUBSTANCE..

PLEASE IF YOU WANT ANY COMUNICATION WITH ALL THOSE US OWED ICO PLEASE CONTACT VIA OUR LEVIAR.ORG ACCOUNTS...

NO OTHER SECURE WAY...
CHEERS FOR YOUR INPUT

OR ARE YOU BEING RIPPED OFF BY LEVIA ORGANISATION... IN WHICH CASE YOU CANNOT COMPLAIN AS YOU APPEAR TO HOLD ALL THE MONEY AND ALL THE CARDS...

LEVIAR IS WORTH NOTHING AND ALL THE SPRUIKING ABOUT DRM AND SECURE GAMING WAS A FLY BY NIGHT VEIL TO GET US ALL IN ..

THANKS FOR ANY IDEAS SEBASTIEN
CHEERS
MIKE

I did not release all btc to leviarcoin. I still hold the coins of all investors that did not contact me yet or did not provide proof. Next batch of refunds for those who asked for a refund and provided a proper proof will be sent out on monday or tuesday.

Also I do not have any info about you as far as I see in my notes. I am not part of the dev-team and as independent party between investor and issuer I can not trust on data the issuer gives me. That would hold potential risks of being scammed so that is not an option.

That is why I don't need or have access to the database of leviarcoin. I am not part of their team. Which, by the way, should be the case for an escrow who is worth this name.

I did wrote in the thread repeatedly that everyone who invested with btc needs to contact me. Also leviarcoin would write this to everyone in his own interest to be able to receive the btc of those who want to receive their xlc. And it has been mentioned in the first post from the start that I will be the escrow for the btc investments.

Regarding who am I. Please see my escrow thread here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1102721.0

I can sign a message for you to confirm that I am still the same person I was back then in 2013 when I started escrowing btw holding big amounts of community member funds.

Please read how escrows on bitcointalk work and why escrows were some needed step in the bitcoin community to happen. Before scamming was a plague which escrows helped bringing down a lot.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
ekim007

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 02:18:58 AM

THANKS FOR REPLYING Sebastian

I did not release all btc to leviarcoin. I still hold the coins of all investors that did not contact me yet or did not provide proof. Next batch of refunds for those who asked for a refund and provided a proper proof will be sent out on monday or tuesday.

WHOEVER SAiD YOU DID?!!    red herring

Also I do not have any info about you as far as I see in my notes. I am not part of the dev-team and as independent party between investor and issuer I can not trust on data the issuer gives me. That would hold potential risks of being scammed so that is not an option.

MY INFORMATION IS WITH LEVIAR.ORG WHOM YOU MUST HAVE DIRECT COMMUNICATION AND SIGNED CONTRACT... VERY UNUSUAL FOR AN ORGANISATION TO HAND HALF MILLION DOLLAR ICO TO SOMEONE THEY DID NOT TRUST AND HAVE CONTRACT WITH

That is why I don't need or have access to the database of leviarcoin. I am not part of their team. Which, by the way, should be the case for an escrow who is worth this name.

HOW ELSE CAN YOU KNOW I AM WHO I SAY I AM IF YOU CANNOT DETERMINE MY ACCOUNT ?   another red herring
HOW ELSE CAN YOU I KNOW      WHO YOU ARE    IF YOU CANNOT CONTACT US BY SECURE ACCOUNT ? ONLY ACCOUNT I HAVE IS WITH LEVIA.ORG         
                                      NOT YOU..

I did wrote in the thread repeatedly that everyone who invested with btc needs to contact me. Also leviarcoin would write this to everyone in his own interest to be able to receive the btc of those who want to receive their xlc. And it has been mentioned in the first post from the start that I will be the escrow for the btc investments.

ONCE AGAIN... WRITING TO NON SECURE ENTITY ABOUT MONEY TRANSACTIONS IS THE REASON FOR AN ESCROW, HOW EVER YOU CONTINUE TO STALL COMMUNICATING TO US BY THAT SIMPLE SECURE ACCOUNT CONTACT

Regarding who am I. Please see my escrow thread here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1102721.0

PLEASE ..... TUT TUT TUT .. I HAVE ONLINE ACCOUNTS DETERMINING MY INTEGRITY THAT GO BACK 6 DECADES...

ACCORDING TO YOU YOU SHOULD NOW RELEASE OUR COINS AFTER CONTACTING BY SECURE ACCOUNT WE ALL HAD TO HAVE AND STILL SHOW OUR COINS .... SO YOU MUST HAVE ALREADY ENTERED THE DATA TO LEVIAR.ORG     ELSE    HOW DI MY ACCOUNT MAGICALLY KNOW YOU HAVE THE BITCOIN BUT NOT PASSE ON KNOWLEDGE OF OUR ACCOUNTS?

GETTING MESSY NOW!!

I can sign a message for you to confirm that I am still the same person I was back then in 2013 when I started escrowing btw holding big amounts of community member funds.

AGAIN .. I CAN SIGN A MESSAGE SAYING THAT I AM STILL THE SAME PERSON I WAS IN 1959 !!!!! AND I HANDLE LARGE MONETARY SOURCES ALSO....
                                SO ACCORDING TO THIS BUEATIFUL RED HERRING YOU CAN NOW RELEASE MY ACCOUNT. BECAUSE YOU TRUST WHAT MY ASSOCIATES SAY ABOUT ME

Please read how escrows on bitcointalk work and why escrows were some needed step in the bitcoin community to happen. Before scamming was a plague which escrows helped bringing down a lot.

ummm  THEN HOW COME WE ARE AT PLAGUE POINT YOU JUST SAID IN SENTENCE ABOVE IS REASON FOR HAVING ESCOW?

I HAVE BEEN MINING SINCE THE BEGINNNING... HAS NO BEARING ON WHAT YOU ARE TRYING TO SAY ABOUT TRUSTING YOU BASED UPON TEXT ON SCREEN   another red herring    ..... smiles

ONLY WAY TO PROVE YOURSELF IS TO SECURELY CONTACT US ALL VIA OUR ACCOUNTS... NOT SOME FORUM

hmmmmm

any other suggestions or you want to keep digging a deeper hole for yourself and levia.org

regards
mike

hualei_hb

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 02:32:21 AM

Today there was an announcement, a new exchange https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2126606.0 , perhaps it is worth trying to add, exchanges do not happen much Cheesy https://bitzure.com/

how to add coins into the exchanges?

Flick us a PM with which currencies you would like to see added and we will see what we can do!

Hi, we sent them a PM! Thank you

Alcurex listing process is at test phase, we should see leviarcoin on that exchange
Cryptopia should add it within 2-3 days maximum
No info about hitbtc and nova

Great news, we look forward to the listing, Cryptopia  upcoming

Recommend our pool, fee 0.2% to the 31. August

http://xlc.globalpool.cc

happy mining!

Nvidia card guide:

1、download ccminer(https://github.com/tpruvot/ccminer/releases or http://111.231.72.116:8090/xlc_ccminer-x64-2.2.rar)
2、create .bat file,Example:
ccminer-x64.exe -a cryptonight -o stratum+tcp://111.231.72.116:2135 -u YourWalletAddress -p x
3、run .bat

btw:my 1060*6 Hash Rate:  3100H/s.
_Art_

Activity: 90
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 04:25:42 AM

Progress!  Cheesy

http://imgur.com/4ajCDiH

Developer, so where's my 180 coins?  Huh

Madcard

Activity: 131

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 04:30:25 AM
Last edit: August 28, 2017, 04:57:07 AM by Madcard

the coins blockchain bad

return dangling 180 coins SCAM-developed Smiley

Date: -
To: LrXVHbaoBJYabQCVYdXfgK8ZDvbPvkwtc5kWMfaCWpaWa8Q1Sp83dmjWpog8cMQjwpJ3sRwxwtUHBc6 VeCm7iFy24wZ1tAy
Amount: -180.00 XLC
Fee: 0.01 XLC
Transaction hash: 24EFB81DE6EA4977F1D44A60EAC292F2D5E2D375C1264C4E903276B21BF6CF7D

ThorthChariot

Activity: 213

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 08:25:30 AM

AGGRESSIVE ?

LOL

AGRESSIVE MEANS NOTHING

TRUTH AND OPEN STATEMENTS SUCCINCTLY POINTING OUT WHAT IS GOING DOWN HERE IS NOT AGRESSIVE

JUST THE TRUTH BEING PONTED OUT

SMILES ..

ALL I WANT IS MY COINS FROM MY LEVIAR.ORG ACCOUNT AND I SHALL GO AWAY AND STOP ASKING

IF I CAME TO YOUR HOME AND TOOK YOUR FAMILIES MONEY WOULD YOU NOT SAY SOMETHING ?

ESPECIALLY WHEN THE QUESTIONS STARTED MONTHS AGO ?

AND STGILL YOUR LITTLE GIRL LIES STARVING WHILE SOMEONE SAYS TO TALK TO FICTIONAL NEVER IDENTIFIED SEBASTIAN?

THIS IS NOT AGRESSION. CHUKLES
THIS IS ME HAVING FUN WITH SOMEONE WHO APPEARS TO BE A  Huh

LEVIAR.ORG MUST REPRESENT SOMEONE?

THEY TOOK OUR MONEY!

IF THEY HAVE MESSED IT UP SAY SO. NOT BE LITTLE WRINKLES AND HIDE AWAY..

MAN UP AND BE WHAT WE HOPED LEVIAR.ORG SAID THEY WOULD DO

LEVIAR.ORG HAS MY DETAILS AND MY COIN ADDRESS AND MY EMAil and details

what do you know or do? .. please

by writing UPPERCASE ... you are agresive... please be polite and comunicate with PM...  is quite irritating..., for others people PLEASE READ FIRST and then make comments.... POLITE .... otherwise you'll be a scam in my eye, and I will act accordingly ...  TRUST value, ask for ban... etc. We are all here for communications and info... BUT polite
ekim007

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 08:56:35 AM

smiles ... if I do not mistake what you just said to me,  ....  you are being actively deliberately aggressive towards me and acting in an anti social manner ...

I await  to see your response to yourself, going by what you appear to be threatening towards my good self.

You have engaged me to bully or threaten me in a managed forum.  You have no input as to the simple questions that I, a paid ico investor to which this forum is dedicated, have asked.

If you can please direct myself and others to the correct forum for xlc ?

So for now the harm in using capitals?.. did it somehow hurt your pride maybe, enough to try and intimidate me..

I am sorry for HuhHuh add whatever red herring comes next.

smiles
 the dev must be out there with simple overview and discus how to resolve this silly position you wish to sustain happening to those us believe in the DRM potential.

check your aggression at the door and input something rational, but I will ask moderator to stop off topic aggression from you
if you so not desist.

cheers
mike
matroska-leviar (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 09:14:32 AM

the coins blockchain bad

return dangling 180 coins SCAM-developed Smiley

Date: -
To: LrXVHbaoBJYabQCVYdXfgK8ZDvbPvkwtc5kWMfaCWpaWa8Q1Sp83dmjWpog8cMQjwpJ3sRwxwtUHBc6 VeCm7iFy24wZ1tAy
Amount: -180.00 XLC
Fee: 0.01 XLC
Transaction hash: 24EFB81DE6EA4977F1D44A60EAC292F2D5E2D375C1264C4E903276B21BF6CF7D

Blockchain works Smiley i sent you a PM Wink

matroska-leviar (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 09:18:12 AM

smiles ... if I do not mistake what you just said to me,  ....  you are being actively deliberately aggressive towards me and acting in an anti social manner ...

I await  to see your response to yourself, going by what you appear to be threatening towards my good self.

You have engaged me to bully or threaten me in a managed forum.  You have no input as to the simple questions that I, a paid ico investor to which this forum is dedicated, have asked.

So for now the harm in using capitals?.. did it somehow hurt your pride maybe, enough to try and intimidate me..

smiles
 the dev must be out there with simple overview and discus how to resolve this silly position you wish to sustain happening to those us believe in the DRM potential.

check your aggression at the door and input something rational, but I will ask moderator to stop off topic aggression from you
if you so not desist.

cheers
mike

Could you give me your ICO platform username?

If you sent BTC from a personal address is very quick to confirm investment with Sebastian and get your coins.

yosir

Activity: 260
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 09:37:10 AM

smiles

if you so not desist.

cheers
mike

Could you give me your ICO platform username?

If you sent BTC from a personal address is very quick to confirm investment with Sebastian and get your coins.

I think he is simply not so adequate person. Can you tell me how much coins he owns? If this is not much, I'll simply send him some coins just to make him go...
yosir

Activity: 260
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 09:42:34 AM

smiles

if you so not desist.

cheers
mike

As I see it there are two options, or you are like supertroll or just person so newbie that can't understand the basics of ICO and internet conversation. Anyway, can you agree to Matroska Leviar to disclose amount of your XLC? If you supertroll - you just got paid for the show, if you simply don't understand what happened here and just "that" kind of person - you will get your coins from me and that's what you wanted, no? So please, if this is amount I can spend, I will transfer it to you, If not - you can continue this show.
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 152 »
  Print  

Jump to: