Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:46:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 [154] 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ECA] Electra ⚡ | POS 3.0e | Super Rewards Bonanza  (Read 144255 times)
cryt0_l0rd

Activity: 52
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 10:00:20 AM

It covers both.

Then I will go for non-staking mobile wallet.

Using SPV light weight wallet it will make sure the mobile performance is not impacted and security of network remains unaffected.

So it's better to focus more on security that on fancy features.

If in future need arises which I highly doubt we can think of getting mobile staking option as well but presently we don't need such

Thank you

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vishals_019

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 04:44:12 AM

Hello,

I am Vishal and I would like to inform the ECA Community member that one of the oldest team member who worked since the very beginning of the project finally left Electra Project.

His name is Aman Singh

He was among the most respected and trustworthy team member but unfortunately without saying anything he deleted his telegram account & discord as well.

If anyone post a message asking where is Aman or why he left the project the admins will simply delete the message and directly ban the account who asked about Aman.

There is a censorship going on and for some weird reason they are trying to hide why Aman left without saying anything.

So I have created an account here so atleast someone can answer what happened all of sudden that a person who was trusting ECA so much, worked day in day out for the project against all the ODDS suddenly left the project.

What is team hiding with the community that Aman found out and left the project?

I know some will say I am trying to say negative stuff but if this is not true that Aman left the project I would apologize to the whole community.

They banned me from main group saying I am sending DMs to people, If there is censorship in main group and someone like Aman left the project I guess we investors have the right to know what's wrong with it & if it was not allowed in main chat I messaged few of main chat members to know if they are aware of it or not.

So I hope someone will let me know why Aman Singh left ECA?
IcathTrade

Activity: 57
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 06:50:58 AM

Hello,

I am Vishal and I would like to inform the ECA Community member that one of the oldest team member who worked since the very beginning of the project finally left Electra Project.

His name is Aman Singh

He was among the most respected and trustworthy team member but unfortunately without saying anything he deleted his telegram account & discord as well.

If anyone post a message asking where is Aman or why he left the project the admins will simply delete the message and directly ban the account who asked about Aman.

There is a censorship going on and for some weird reason they are trying to hide why Aman left without saying anything.

So I have created an account here so atleast someone can answer what happened all of sudden that a person who was trusting ECA so much, worked day in day out for the project against all the ODDS suddenly left the project.

What is team hiding with the community that Aman found out and left the project?

I know some will say I am trying to say negative stuff but if this is not true that Aman left the project I would apologize to the whole community.

They banned me from main group saying I am sending DMs to people, If there is censorship in main group and someone like Aman left the project I guess we investors have the right to know what's wrong with it & if it was not allowed in main chat I messaged few of main chat members to know if they are aware of it or not.

So I hope someone will let me know why Aman Singh left ECA?

From what i see, you have been banned because you were spamming users and you threatened to create FUD, saying it is not a problem for you to do that, proof by screenshot shared  Grin

Also, about Aman, as it was said, no one knows at this time, me, you and the team. He just deleted his social accounts

So before spread non-information; wait for a real answer.

I just hope nothing bad happened to Aman and he is fine. <3
vishals_019

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 07:11:48 AM

From what i see, you have been banned because you were spamming users and you threatened to create FUD, saying it is not a problem for you to do that, proof by screenshot shared  Grin

Also, about Aman, as it was said, no one knows at this time, me, you and the team. He just deleted his social accounts

Lol let me bring the truth in front of you as well then.

1) Your team members are spreading that Aman earlier was inactive for months as well after CM which is totally fake you can cross check he was active all the time during and after CM by checking his messages in main chat and in announcement channel.

Artur said all the above things (screenshot can be shared  Wink ) so stop disrespecting a person who have put thousands of hours for the project in last 18 months. If the project can't respect his efforts atleast ask your admins to stop disrespecting his commitment towards the project.

2) I was already muted and when the team didn't said anything about him leaving then being an ECA holder I have the rights to message some people in the community and share with them so they can ask in main chat (Which when someone tried the message was deleted and the account was banned)

3) Yeah I have posted the question for the real answer only.

4) And Aman is absolutely fine that I can tell you so nothing bad happened to him that's for sure
IcathTrade

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 07:30:05 AM

Of course Aman was active a lot, he made the new website for example^^ I even don't understand what you are saying....

And a real answer was given, the team doesn't know the reason at this time. But you just think they are lying, it's wrong and just your personal point of view.

But well, you are known by the whole community as toxic and negative guy in any situation...

So continue to do like you always did, no problem with that.

Have a good day Vishal  Smiley
cryt0_l0rd

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 07:54:18 AM

Lol let me bring the truth in front of you as well then.

1) Your team members are spreading that Aman earlier was inactive for months as well after CM which is totally fake you can cross check he was active all the time during and after CM by checking his messages in main chat and in announcement channel.

Artur said all the above things (screenshot can be shared  Wink ) so stop disrespecting a person who have put thousands of hours for the project in last 18 months. If the project can't respect his efforts atleast ask your admins to stop disrespecting his commitment towards the project.

2) I was already muted and when the team didn't said anything about him leaving then being an ECA holder I have the rights to message some people in the community and share with them so they can ask in main chat (Which when someone tried the message was deleted and the account was banned)

3) Yeah I have posted the question for the real answer only.

4) And Aman is absolutely fine that I can tell you so nothing bad happened to him that's for sure

And who said Aman left Electra Project?
vishals_019

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 07:55:03 AM

Of course Aman was active a lot, he made the new website for example^^ I even don't understand what you are saying....

And a real answer was given, the team doesn't know the reason at this time. But you just think they are lying, it's wrong and just your personal point of view.

But well, you are known by the whole community as toxic and negative guy in any situation...

So continue to do like you always did, no problem with that.

Have a good day Vishal  Smiley

Then can you please ask Artur to stop spreading that Aman goes inactive for months and have done this earlier as well. If yes then can you tell us when he left the project? And if he came back why he was again allowed to join the project as he had left the project already?

It's not me saying above things it was told by Artur one of the ECA admin who you remember was banning everyone from tip bot group when someone took Rapids name or were there in Rapids group

Same admin once again spreading negativity against a team member in DM

So he needs to understand 1st and learn how to respect a team member even if he decides to leave the project and move on.

The whole community even know that whatever points I raised are always correct just the way I speak is not ethical.

vishals_019

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 08:01:03 AM

You can check his telegram account is deleted, discord is deleted.

What else you need to say he left the project
cryt0_l0rd

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 08:03:04 AM

I guess he announced that he is no longer working for Electra or atleast told you that he is leaving that's why you are so confident that he is no longer with ECA

Right?
vishals_019

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 08:08:45 AM

I guess he announced that he is no longer working for Electra or atleast told you that he is leaving that's why you are so confident that he is no longer with ECA

Right?

The same question you need to ask the core team and ask them why nothing is being said about him.

The team is hiding something for sure and by deleting the message in main chat proves something is wrong
cryt0_l0rd

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 08:13:56 AM

Right?

The same question you need to ask the core team and ask them why nothing is being said about him.

The team is hiding something for sure and by deleting the message in main chat proves something is wrong

Maybe they have not said anything because he never left the project

Bdw you know who I am  Huh

And if you don't know then on telegram where you spread all the lies you need to ask one of the admins or team member "Crypt0_l0rd" belongs to whom
vishals_019

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 08:18:56 AM

Now we will wait for the Vishal's promised apologies. Popcorn time.  Cool

Who is he?
cryt0_l0rd

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 08:25:51 AM

Who is he?

Maybe Aman himself  Roll Eyes

You say you know everything so how you are not aware of it? You made two mistakes which is the worst till day:

1) Using my name to spread your negativity

2) And spreading that I left the project.

vishals_019

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 08:27:40 AM

Who is he?

Maybe Aman himself  Roll Eyes

You say you know everything so how you are not aware of it? You made two mistakes which is the worst till day:

You really want me to believe an unknown account coming all of sudden claiming to be aman
Apfelgluck

Activity: 30

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 08:28:48 AM

Now we will wait for the Vishal's promised apologies. Popcorn time.  Cool

Who is he?

Maybe Aman himself  Roll Eyes

You really want me to believe an unknown account coming all of sudden claiming to be aman

Coming all of sudden??? lol Look at his messages...
cryt0_l0rd

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 08:30:49 AM

Why not message ElectraIndia on twitter and see if it replies or not now. I have logged in and waiting for your message to confirm my identity  Wink
Agent-OrangeCH

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 11:28:39 AM

Hi guys

Seems that I missed the fork and my electra wallet wasn't online for a long time. I tried to install the new Electra wallet, but I couldn't recover my wallet. Is that even possible after the fork or are my coins worthless now?

Regards

We had a guide during the upgrade period but it seems to have been taken down. Basically:

1) Backup your wallet.dat file found in %appdata%/Electra. Do not overwrite it or delete it.

2) Except for wallet.dat, delete everything regarding Electra. Both program files and the content in %appdata%/Electra.

3) Install the new desktop wallet. Run once and close. Then put your own backed up wallet.dat file into %appdata%/Electra in place of the newly generated wallet.dat

Let us know if this worked for you. If not, write here, to our Discord or to https://electra-support.org/ and we'll resolve this.

I did that, but it didnt work.
IcathTrade

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 02:02:42 PM

Hi guys

Seems that I missed the fork and my electra wallet wasn't online for a long time. I tried to install the new Electra wallet, but I couldn't recover my wallet. Is that even possible after the fork or are my coins worthless now?

Regards

We had a guide during the upgrade period but it seems to have been taken down. Basically:

1) Backup your wallet.dat file found in %appdata%/Electra. Do not overwrite it or delete it.

2) Except for wallet.dat, delete everything regarding Electra. Both program files and the content in %appdata%/Electra.

3) Install the new desktop wallet. Run once and close. Then put your own backed up wallet.dat file into %appdata%/Electra in place of the newly generated wallet.dat

Let us know if this worked for you. If not, write here, to our Discord or to https://electra-support.org/ and we'll resolve this.

I did that, but it didnt work.

Join Discord or telegram, User Support guys will help you for sure Wink
LightInOut

Activity: 77

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 02:03:07 PM

Why not message ElectraIndia on twitter and see if it replies or not now. I have logged in and waiting for your message to confirm my identity  Wink

Please tell us all why you delete youre telegram and discord accounts, along with deleting all youre tweets Mr. Aman Singh

https://twitter.com/aman_singh12/

Why do delete everything about Electra?

Why not take a photo of today date to match photo on their website and post here
cryt0_l0rd

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 03:55:38 PM
Last edit: April 26, 2019, 04:06:35 PM by cryt0_l0rd

Why not message ElectraIndia on twitter and see if it replies or not now. I have logged in and waiting for your message to confirm my identity  Wink

Please tell us all why you delete youre telegram and discord accounts, along with deleting all youre tweets Mr. Aman Singh

https://twitter.com/aman_singh12/

Why do delete everything about Electra?

Why not take a photo of today date to match photo on their website and post here

My Telegram Account: http://t.me/aman_singh12

And even on discord I am still there you can say hie to me there as well if you have the guts to show your real identity  Wink

Lol I have never tweeted anything till date on that twitter account as I use https://twitter.com/ElectraIndia as my twitter profile but just to shut you up I will make the 1st tweet

Here it is: https://twitter.com/aman_singh12/status/1121804765791510528

I hope you know how to read and also you should now know which account I use before trying to spread negativity.

Enjoy your FUD
Pages: « 1 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 [154] 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 »
  Print  

Jump to: