Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 01:38:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 »
  Print  
Author Topic: MinexCoin  (Read 122132 times)
Ais08

Activity: 983
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 07:47:20 AM

Waiting for exchange Smiley i'm sure this coin is really valuable
it is a valuable token minex is one of the expensive token that run ico, but the problem here is the devs here doesn't know that somepeople need money and they don't put this token in some exchangers quickly.
Its not (minex) valuable coin untill it not available in exchanges or any coin its only valuable when they came in action (exchanges) .
And minexcoin team is taking much more time than they should take. They dont have 5BTC to add this coin in Bittrex or with low amount in other exchanges?
We know, you are waiting for MNX in exchanges and we are working on it. Before adding MNX to exchanges we need to make sure it had no issues and it will meet your expectations. Our goal is to make MNX stable and well-secured coin. More information you can find in our blog. Sorry for delays, but we promise, the result will worth it.
https://blog.minecoin.org/minexcoin-status-update-and-news-1344d4c24dee

Surely we can hope the team can give the best of what we have been waiting for, all the time, Gladly we will trust you all this time to do in preparing this all for us ...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MineCoin.org (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 299

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 08:13:40 AM

The project is long and tiring, why can it be like this? when is available in the exchanger?

Hello Wong Gendheng!

Please check the challenges we faced, which became the reason to delay our launching at exchange at our Blog https://blog.minecoin.org/minexcoin-status-update-and-news-1344d4c24dee. It also gives some time frame for listing at exchange.

In fact, we do post the updates in the Blog and at BTC Talk.

| Minexcoin | Trade. Park. Earn.
The low volatility cryptocurrency. Trade on exchanges from November 1

Site || Blog || Bounty
Alpinat

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 08:23:55 AM

The project is long and tiring, why can it be like this? when is available in the exchanger?

Hello Wong Gendheng!

Please check the challenges we faced, which became the reason to delay our launching at exchange at our Blog https://blog.minecoin.org/minexcoin-status-update-and-news-1344d4c24dee. It also gives some time frame for listing at exchange.

as i expected there is another problems so that they have a reason to delay again the exchanger, campaign manager please don't give the participants here a false hope.
BitGold!

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 08:40:30 AM

Hello Wong Gendheng!

as i expected there is another problems so that they have a reason to delay again the exchanger, campaign manager please don't give the participants here a false hope.

it's all a lie and a provocation,you have been deceived and want to deceive
Dewi08

Activity: 1624
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 08:59:34 AM

Hello Wong Gendheng!

Reason that makes sense, if it will be good for us, it never hurts to wait several weeks ahead, to look good and safe, as long as not to 1 year you wait .. Smiley Wink Grin
Alpinat

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 09:00:30 AM

Hello Wong Gendheng!

it's all a lie and a provocation,you have been deceived and want to deceive
what am i saying here is they give us an exact time which is 3-4 weeks and they will put this mnx token in the exchanger and that is bittrex but still they haven't do it before the 3-4 weeks happen again they are here saying that they have a problem again. make some difference with some campaigns
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 09:08:40 AM

what am i saying here is they give us an exact time which is 3-4 weeks and they will put this mnx token in the exchanger and that is bittrex but still they haven't do it before the 3-4 weeks happen again they are here saying that they have a problem again. make some difference with some campaigns

Hello Alpinat,

We totally understand your concern.

However, it is not always that you can predict some things in this area. Do you prefer us to list on exchange and have troubles with the coin to loose its trust and value? We in MinexCoin strongly believe that it is better to postpone the exchange listing rather than enter it with some problems. So we prefer to take some more time and fix everything and make you, our respected Community, proud of being a part of the stable and secure system.

Site || Blog || Bounty
erguse

Activity: 798
Merit: 277

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 09:09:28 AM

I agree till the end. Over the past month. There is no tangible development yet.
Unfortunately there is no other way to wait. We must wait. We can see in places where hope is one day.
BitGold!

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 11:26:39 AM

Hello Alpinat,

However, it is not always that you can predict some things in this area. Do you prefer us to list on exchange and have troubles with the coin to loose its trust and value? We in MinexCoin strongly believe that it is better to postpone the exchange listing rather than enter it with some problems. So we prefer to take some more time and fix everything and make you, our respected Community, proud of being a part of the stable and secure system.

this month expect the exchange as usual, or transfer for uncertain time,let's just for the purity
ankit10

Activity: 952
Merit: 267

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 04:26:28 PM

Hello Alpinat,

So you want to say that "your team members' are not eligible to predict market status?
Not able to predict till when your projects "fully" completed?
Many coins not loos their value, you are only their to loose value?( even waiting more than 2 months,i think)
So, main point is here, your team "strongly" believe to postpone things. Did your team members postponed their birth?
You dont want or think to share staus of "time of on exchanges"
What you want to fix?, how to keep participants waiting?
Which respected community? who is always getting message about progress and hearing "bad words" about platform&team
Proud for what ? You want that we laugh on your jokes? stable platform ....LOL you should go for suicide.
Thanks
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 04:48:40 PM

Hello Alpinat,

So you want to say that "your team members' are not eligible to predict market status?
Not able to predict till when your projects "fully" completed?
Many coins not loos their value, you are only their to loose value?( even waiting more than 2 months,i think)
So, main point is here, your team "strongly" believe to postpone things. Did your team members postponed their birth?
You dont want or think to share staus of "time of on exchanges"
What you want to fix?, how to keep participants waiting?
Which respected community? who is always getting message about progress and hearing "bad words" about platform&team
Proud for what ? You want that we laugh on your jokes? stable platform ....LOL you should go for suicide.
Thanks

Hello ankit10!

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us. We appreciate every feedback we receive.
And we are sorry for mis-wording, as we meant technical issues which can arise unexpectedly even in really large and respective projects.

Site || Blog || Bounty
BitGold!

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 06:01:25 PM

a feeling that tells us bot every question the same answer(sorry wait while we appreciate that you are with us)
sieemma

Activity: 980
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 09:22:13 AM

Hello Alpinat,

You guys will always be my favourite. And I believe everyone will be happy and thank the team later.
Please let's give them time and stop the undue tension that is created. Let's believe what they tell us as we trsuted and invested in them. They've the idea and everything to make us happy if we have Patience.
Thanks
MineCoin.org (OP)

minexcoin.com

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 09:31:55 AM

You guys will always be my favourite. And I believe everyone will be happy and thank the team later.
Please let's give them time and stop the undue tension that is created. Let's believe what they tell us as we trsuted and invested in them. They've the idea and everything to make us happy if we have Patience.
Thanks

Hello sieemma!

Thank you so much for your understanding!

Please make sure you follow our Blog to keep updated about the project in time: https://blog.minecoin.org/

Site || Blog || Bounty
jorenpo

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 10:31:49 AM

I agree till the end. Over the past month. There is no tangible development yet.
Unfortunately there is no other way to wait. We must wait. We can see in places where hope is one day.

actually theres a development happened over the past month.
- The minexbank has been released and ready to use.
- Minexcore also release to the public and be able to withdraw our coin.
- Mining through minexcore.

and now, all we gonna do is to wait for an exchange which should not take too long i guess.
mmo_online_1981

Activity: 798

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 03:39:41 PM

I need an exchange for this coin in this month! I thinks Dev need show more info
adiebitsler

Activity: 1106
Merit: 509

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 03:58:05 PM

keep the minexcoin team spirit in processing the MNX entry exchange in order to be traded on the market. . .
everyone is waiting for good news

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
danim1130

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 04:14:42 PM

i don't really know what is happening in this campaign but for sure it will take a months again to get listed in some exchangers because they are not yet ready to have an own tokens. that is the truth.
Koobtcgal

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

Acewins.io

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 05:35:25 PM

Hello Alpinat,

Thanks for making things clear.
But how are you gonna answer the guy who said your responses to questions here are like a bot?
I wholeheartedly, understand how you will feel after not able to be listed on exchange. Keep working hard for us all and I know very well that the same people will thank you later for your good workdone.

ankit10

Activity: 952
Merit: 267

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 05:42:09 PM

Hello Alpinat,

Thanks for making things clear.
But how are you gonna answer the guy who said your responses to questions here are like a bot?
I wholeheartedly, understand how you will feel after not able to be listed on exchange. Keep working hard for us all and I know very well that the same people will thank you later for your good workdone.
I will happy if we will get exchange but wait "thank you for what ?? For our hard work and our Patience , be mature
And lol i am not bot if you are saying me
Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 »
  Print  

Jump to: