Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:59:17 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I need the ULTIMATE Risk, Reward, Exposure! I want Hell or Heaven! Nothing Else!  (Read 1158 times)
zeusk (OP)

Activity: 31
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 05:36:12 PM

Ok guys,

I have 20k USD (fiat). I want the ULTIMATE payoff. I want to see 20m from this 20k. Impossible i know! But i want something impossibly possible.

I want HUGE risk with the added risk of TOTAL LOSS (which i call HELL).
But in return for my soul.
I want HUGE reward with the added reward of MILLIONS in fiat (which i call HEAVEN).

Here are some requirements regarding my ULTIMATE TRADE

- No diversification (im going ALL IN on 1 coin and 1 coin only!)
- Mid term duration (i will have the position open until 31st December 2017, i will SELL/LIQUIDATE on this date)

Ok guys and fanboys WTF do you guys recommend ? Make it short and sweet.

btcbug

Activity: 399
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 05:56:02 PM

Basically you're looking for something to be the next BTC or ETH. Not gonna happen with your short time frame.
thejaytiesto
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 06:18:30 PM
Last edit: March 30, 2017, 06:30:49 PM by thejaytiesto

Basically you're looking for something to be the next BTC or ETH. Not gonna happen with your short time frame.

If coin like DASH pumped to more than half a billion marketcap, an initial investment of 20K at the beginning of DASH would have made OP lots of money.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dash/

Price of dash in Jan 2016: 0.0075 aprox, thats 3.25 dollars at current price: 6153.85 DASH = 472.95 BTC = 488,700 USD

Thats almost half a million for holding a coin for 1 year. Notice how it could have been more, since January 2016 was not the beginning of DASH, DASH was cheaper back then in 2014/2015.

With ETH, it could have been more a couple millions (too lazy to calculate it, look it up yourself)

So we must find a coin that's:

1) Flat
2) It's not complete dogshit and has active developers so it doesn't get delisted
3) Take a big bet and hold

Opportunities are shrinking since most horses have been beaten.

The "smart contracts" horse has been beaten by ETH
The "anonymous coin" horse has been beaten by XMR

and so on.

Even tho sometimes additional coins emerge in the same niche that can deliver "fuck you" type of money

Take PIVX for example.

3 figure satoshis for a coin for 1+ year

So let's say you bought at 500 sats on average during a period of time to not pump the market, 20k worth of PIVX

500 sats per PIVX x 19.35 BTC = 3870000 PIVX = 2,997,222 USD

that's almost 3 million dollars

Not sure if i've fucked up in the calculations (I suck at math) but yeah, it's a lot of money

Notice how PIVX was still around 1500 sats during January 2017, so he would have made 1+ million in less than 3 months of holding.

The problem is, who the fuck would have spent 20k on PIVX? so there.

I understand your position tho, I would rather die than be poor for the rest of my life. Not being rich is like being busted in the balls daily. Let's just hope the stars align. At least now I got enough BTC to make big bets. Back in the day I didn't had any to invest.

PS: Some say PIVX may hit 10 dollars. LTC also hyped up in the fork BTC crisis due segwit and whatnot, the last ATH is a psychological aspiration in market participants once the pump begins. Those are 2 reasonable bets I guess, but the higher you get in the more insane of a bet it becomes so good luck.

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 06:50:49 PM

Bitbay

Research it for yourself.

btcbug

Activity: 399
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 07:53:07 PM

If coin like DASH pumped to more than half a billion marketcap, an initial investment of 20K at the beginning of DASH would have made OP lots of money.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dash/

Price of dash in Jan 2016: 0.0075 aprox, thats 3.25 dollars at current price: 6153.85 DASH = 472.95 BTC = 488,700 USD

Thats almost half a million for holding a coin for 1 year. Notice how it could have been more, since January 2016 was not the beginning of DASH, DASH was cheaper back then in 2014/2015.

With ETH, it could have been more a couple millions (too lazy to calculate it, look it up yourself)

So we must find a coin that's:

1) Flat
2) It's not complete dogshit and has active developers so it doesn't get delisted
3) Take a big bet and hold

Opportunities are shrinking since most horses have been beaten.

The "smart contracts" horse has been beaten by ETH
The "anonymous coin" horse has been beaten by XMR

and so on.

Even tho sometimes additional coins emerge in the same niche that can deliver "fuck you" type of money

Take PIVX for example.

3 figure satoshis for a coin for 1+ year

So let's say you bought at 500 sats on average during a period of time to not pump the market, 20k worth of PIVX

500 sats per PIVX x 19.35 BTC = 3870000 PIVX = 2,997,222 USD

that's almost 3 million dollars

Not sure if i've fucked up in the calculations (I suck at math) but yeah, it's a lot of money

Notice how PIVX was still around 1500 sats during January 2017, so he would have made 1+ million in less than 3 months of holding.

The problem is, who the fuck would have spent 20k on PIVX? so there.

I understand your position tho, I would rather die than be poor for the rest of my life. Not being rich is like being busted in the balls daily. Let's just hope the stars align. At least now I got enough BTC to make big bets. Back in the day I didn't had any to invest.

PS: Some say PIVX may hit 10 dollars. LTC also hyped up in the fork BTC crisis due segwit and whatnot, the last ATH is a psychological aspiration in market participants once the pump begins. Those are 2 reasonable bets I guess, but the higher you get in the more insane of a bet it becomes so good luck.

My point still stands then  Grin

Yes, he would have made money as per your DASH example, but he's wanting 20M from 20K (1000X Gains). Not gonna happen with any coin in a one year time frame.

ETH presale, I believe was $.30, so even selling now hasn't made anyone 1000X. If anybody is still holding from presale then continuing to hold may get them 1000X.

Sure wishing I wouldn't have sold my 5000 presale ETH right now! (although I did well)
Higher Altitude

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 08:02:37 PM

It's actually not a very bad place to come from since Warren Buffet for example also looks for just one great idea per year. (by the way, who wants to get rich the slow way?  Grin) And you could turn those 20k into 100M in a longer timeframe of, let's say, 10 years.
I think we could all come up with 20k if we KNEW it would be worth 20M further down the road. So we need to find THE shiny thing (don't just think crypto for a moment) that will 100x-1000x long term and act on it. But by the time most of us have heard about it the train will have left the station without us.  Cheesy Not in the crypto world though.

It must be something like virtual reality that is being mass adopted now in a coin that's $0.20 or $0.02 and will be $20+.
My gut also tells me it's PIVX. But I wouldn't buy now. I would have bought when it was $0.10 with an aim to sell at above $10. It's possible. Now for the same 100x to happen it would need to reach $80.

You need to do your own research.

Anyone done the research on coins in that price range? They're probably making money on their investment as we speak.

"Give me a lever long enough and a fulcrum on which to place it, and I shall move the world." - Archimedes.
silversmith

Activity: 181

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 08:14:20 PM

Another huge factor is that you need to pick a coin that will have enough buying volume so you can sell it without sending the price plunging. Lots of coins go up 1000% but a 1 BTC market sell order would send the price down 50%.
santaclaws

Activity: 119

Horror Movie Phreak

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 08:36:49 PM

If you want a gamble then Lisk. It has 14Mil USD in funding.. But I think you'll be waiting until 2018 or maybe even 2019 to make that million.. I think its worth the wait.

ya7ya

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 08:58:20 PM

Unless you know something no one else knows, Those kinda gains are hard.

So You need to do your own research.
NattyLiteCoin

Activity: 912
Merit: 1021

If you don’t believe, why are you here?

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 09:10:08 PM

You should limit your search to something in 30000 sat range max. I only have two positions in that range: SC and NXS. Im working on a tip for SC and I just really like the NXS vision and developer. From an the experience of an addict, I'd like to forewarn you. I put about $20k on BTS when it was 2000 sats and got BURNED. So my recommendation to you is diversify at FIRST. In this market you can double you $20k with patience and a little research. Take 15% - 30% a clip, the. Throw down $20k on something that could moon. If it doesn't you'll still have $20-25k growing realistically in stable, adopted cyptos.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
       ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
    ███▀                   ▀███
   ███   ███           ███   ███
  ███     ███         ███     ███
 ███       ███       ███       ███
 ███     ██████     ██████     ███
 ███        ████   ████        ███
 ███     █████████████████     ███
 ███         ███▄ ▄███         ███
  ███         ███████         ███
   ███▄        █████        ▄███
    ████▄       ███       ▄████
     ▀█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▀
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀███████▀▀
  25X FASTER THAN BITCOIN, LIGHTNING NETWORK & ATOMIC SWAPS  
  TWITTER          TELEGRAM          REDDIT          DISCORD          MEDIUM          LINKEDIN  
          ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
       ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
    ███▀                   ▀███
   ███   ███           ███   ███
  ███     ███         ███     ███
 ███       ███       ███       ███
 ███     ██████     ██████     ███
 ███        ████   ████        ███
 ███     █████████████████     ███
 ███         ███▄ ▄███         ███
  ███         ███████         ███
   ███▄        █████        ▄███
    ████▄       ███       ▄████
     ▀█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▀
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀███████▀▀
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 09:16:55 PM

Another huge factor is that you need to pick a coin that will have enough buying volume so you can sell it without sending the price plunging. Lots of coins go up 1000% but a 1 BTC market sell order would send the price down 50%.

yep. forget every other detail but this one. there's billions in paper profits out there. getting the actual cash in your hand is another matter. there's tons of coins with epic rises off the back of a few thousand dollars in volume.
dfd1

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 09:16:59 PM

https://coinmarketcap.com/6
ttookk

Activity: 994
Merit: 513

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 01:20:57 AM

omfg, that looks like the ultimate altcoin graveyard…

@OP: Why don't you ask iamnotback whether you can get in early?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1739268.0

Looks like a textbook high risk, high reward deal to me.
Playboi

Activity: 187
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 02:14:58 AM

Send 20k to my address

let me flip it, and i'll bring back 20 mil for you and me both
str4wm4n
Legendary

Activity: 1611
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 02:34:02 AM

byteball
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1020

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 02:55:12 AM

No coin would give you 20m out of 20k as of these days unless you ride to those recent event like alts pumping on 500-3000% then you will surely achieve your goals but for now we are back on the guessing game on whats next will pump on big percentage.DO some research since i cant give a particular coin.lol

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                   ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
MirkoIta
Legendary

Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008

Stoned & Stranged

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2017, 11:12:31 AM

OMG I went to that page and my whole room is pervaded by the smell of desperation and decomposition! Such a big shitcoin show in a single webpage  Grin

For the ultimate risk/reward exposure just send the money to bitmex and go long or short on BTC with 100X leverage... forget it and open bitmex again on 31 December.

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN ENGLISH TO ITALIAN TRANSLATOR? HIRE ME ON https://fivebucks.com/users/MirkoItalia            
     ONLY BITCOIN SV ACCEPTED
BonzoCorleone

Activity: 154

@bonzocorleonee

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 12:15:53 PM

Why you want ultimate risk when you can get ultimate reward with almost no risk by holding WBB for long term Wink

Keep your Alts close, but your Bitcoin closer.
cerejobastos

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 02:36:01 PM

Why you want ultimate risk when you can get ultimate reward with almost no risk by holding WBB for long term Wink

what is the value of WBB? Care to give some brief?
thanks

spartak_t
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2017, 03:08:56 PM

FAILCoin Wink

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: