Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:29:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What is the most optimum step for EquiTrader [ EQT ] ?
Rebrand - 48 (62.3%)
Swap - 6 (7.8%)
Swap plus rebrand - 23 (29.9%)
Total Voters: 77

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★EquiTrader★EQT★🔹POW+POS🔹Monetizing Market Analysis On The Blockchain 📈  (Read 126296 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
rudolfaxl
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 11:03:12 AM

Question about PoS mining. Again))
I'm shocked with behaviour of EQT PoS mining.
I had around 400 EQT, moved it to the wallet. In some time (24-36 hours) PoS mining has started. Today I recieve my first reward (around 0.5 EQT) in very strange form. My mature transaction has been splitted into two separate transactions 200 and 200+0.5 EQT and they are too young for PoS mining. So, as I see, I have to wait 24-36 hours again before they become mature. What is the sense of this procedure? Or may be I understand PoS mining not so clearly or don't understand at all? This makes me angry Huh Undecided

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
koshercrypto

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 11:28:56 AM

Hey guys

i heard that coinexchange.io is the only exchange where i could buy EQT. What do you guys think of this exchange? You think it's safe to buy and hold your coins there ?

Cheers

Yes, Coinexchange is a reputable exchange. I've been using them for a few months to get a couple of under the radar coins and have never had an issue. EQT team has also paid the listing fee to get on Cryptopia again
nyo_x

Activity: 295
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 02:14:03 PM

Hi, I was left behind by the lack of notification about the token swap and now I need to do a manual swap.

I was PMing with the dev on here, followed some instructions, but was never given my coins. Now I get no response to my messages.

I want to receive my coins ASAP. Please help me. If I do not receive my coins soon, I will start some other threads about my problem.

same waiting for manual swap. Waiting for update from Dev. I would like to stake my coins....
AltsBoom

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 09:44:51 PM

You can now buy and sell the new x11 equitrader coin on novaexchange Smiley

congrats everyone

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
ohforf (OP)

Activity: 327

we are legion

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 12:39:47 AM

Acquisition of EquiTrader by Aluna Creations Pte. Ltd.

As of 1st September 2017, EquiTrader and all its subsidiaries and assets will be wholly owned by ALUNA CREATIONS PTE. LTD., a company registered in the Republic of Singapore.

The original development team of the EquiTrader project will carry on with the platform development, marketing campaign, improve the token to capitalize on blockchain and smart contracts technology to develop incentivization and rewards systems, and continue to turn the original vision into a reality.

The EquiTrader development team will continue to be paid salaries for the development of the EquiTrader platform and services. The EquiTrader platform will be integrated into Aluna.Social, under the management of ALUNA CREATIONS PTE. LTD.

Aluna.Social - Home of EquiTrader Platform & Token

Aluna.Social and its related services are fully owned by ALUNA CREATIONS PTE. LTD. (UEN: 201311961G), a legal entity registered in 2013 in the Republic of Singapore.

Aluna.Social is a social trading platform for traders to share their market insights and provide forecasts on the markets, and get rewarded for accurate analysis and being a social influencer, and allows users to shadow the trades of profitable traders.

The Aluna Cryptocurrency Project started out in 2013 by @onemanatatime, as a blog to share trading insights, discuss fundamental and technical analysis on the Bitcoin and Altcoin markets, and educate beginners on how to approach trading and to conduct oneself in the financial market.

Since then, it has grown steadily and enjoys about 20,000+ views on the blog on a monthly basis, with 0 advertising spend, and the AlunaCrypto Telegram group has grown to over 2700 members.

Aluna.Social will host a suite of trading tools and a trading platform to provide valuable tools to benefit traders and investors, whether you're new to the game, or have had 10+ years of experience trading global markets.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀██████ EAT SLEEP DECENTRALIZE ██████▀
blockchain-man

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 07:01:00 AM

As of 1st September 2017, EquiTrader and all its subsidiaries and assets will be wholly owned by ALUNA CREATIONS PTE. LTD., a company registered in the Republic of Singapore.

The original development team of the EquiTrader project will carry on with the platform development, marketing campaign, improve the token to capitalize on blockchain and smart contracts technology to develop incentivization and rewards systems, and continue to turn the original vision into a reality.

The EquiTrader development team will continue to be paid salaries for the development of the EquiTrader platform and services. The EquiTrader platform will be integrated into Aluna.Social, under the management of ALUNA CREATIONS PTE. LTD.

Aluna.Social and its related services are fully owned by ALUNA CREATIONS PTE. LTD. (UEN: 201311961G), a legal entity registered in 2013 in the Republic of Singapore.

Aluna.Social is a social trading platform for traders to share their market insights and provide forecasts on the markets, and get rewarded for accurate analysis and being a social influencer, and allows users to shadow the trades of profitable traders.

The Aluna Cryptocurrency Project started out in 2013 by @onemanatatime, as a blog to share trading insights, discuss fundamental and technical analysis on the Bitcoin and Altcoin markets, and educate beginners on how to approach trading and to conduct oneself in the financial market.

Since then, it has grown steadily and enjoys about 20,000+ views on the blog on a monthly basis, with 0 advertising spend, and the AlunaCrypto Telegram group has grown to over 2700 members.

Aluna.Social will host a suite of trading tools and a trading platform to provide valuable tools to benefit traders and investors, whether you're new to the game, or have had 10+ years of experience trading global markets.

source?
where do u find this information?
LiiVE2RAVE

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 07:15:26 AM

he is the dev
berron

Activity: 727
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 07:18:41 AM

he is the dev
Yes, we know, but an official statement from the company would be appreciated. If anyone has a good relationship with Alvin he could be contacted, I think he continues involved with the company, but not sure about this point.
Salute

Have you tried a real DEX??? But a real DEX like this!!!
cattani30

Activity: 266

Patience is the key to success

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 08:33:38 AM

I guess those are good news for the project because the owner of Aluna is an experienced and reputable trader with many connections in the crypto world! Im sure EquiTrader is on the path to great success!
emage

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 10:11:38 AM

My wallet is working and staking.
Though it shows "1 input".
Is this normal or do I have to change anything at the configuration to improve staking rates?
BossBee

Activity: 682
Merit: 540

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 02:25:10 PM

he is the dev
Yes, we know, but an official statement from the company would be appreciated. If anyone has a good relationship with Alvin he could be contacted, I think he continues involved with the company, but not sure about this point.
Salute

Alvin Lee's twitter handle is @onemanatatime . He's really reputable in the community. He makes good calls and has done a lot to help out new traders

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
leps

Activity: 918

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 03:43:31 PM

Hey guys

i heard that coinexchange.io is the only exchange where i could buy EQT. What do you guys think of this exchange? You think it's safe to buy and hold your coins there ?

Cheers

Yes, Coinexchange is a reputable exchange. I've been using them for a few months to get a couple of under the radar coins and have never had an issue. EQT team has also paid the listing fee to get on Cryptopia again

Why was it removed from cryptopia in the first place?
felibaudino

Activity: 59

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 03:57:25 PM

Hey guys

Cheers

Why was it removed from cryptopia in the first place?

Because of the chain swap, but its getting listed again soon
ohforf (OP)

Activity: 327

we are legion

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 08:57:39 PM

Update

Marketing Plan
The team would soon start focusing on marketing and getting a stable user base for aluna.social platform .
We would first focus on online marketing and user education to further expand our community .

POW+POS Emission

This post will clarify the Emission and how the EQT network is kept stable .

EQT Blockchain is based on Proof-of-Work and Proof-of-Stake algorithm .
POW : Coins Generated Per Day - 14,440
POS : Coins Generated Per Day - 8,219

POW Block Halving = 50,000 Block
POW Coin Generated per day Halved

Leading to Smooth Transition to PoS by 2018 with block halving in every 2.2 Months .

▀██████ EAT SLEEP DECENTRALIZE ██████▀
Nithanim

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 09:11:08 PM
Last edit: September 03, 2017, 01:25:40 PM by Nithanim

Just reposting here from Telegram if somebody needs it for compiling and staking on a debian system (or similar, like Raspberry Pi):
I took the time to compile a list of commands to get a debian based system to stake eqt from the ground up.
I built the list while testing on a minimal fresh debian stretch netinst system. But I only did this until the compilation. All commands after I copied together from other running systems of mime.
There are probably a lot of errors in there and understanding might be difficult, but if you know the basics of linux and half-know what you are doing, this list of commands should get you going for a staking system.
https://gist.github.com/Nithanim/54552386021ef3c154245145cd32aa51

I would be OK with it if anyone would verify it and make it pretty. Just keep a backref!

EDIT: Added explicit reference to RPi and explicit allowence for tidying it up
OneNattyLitecoin

Activity: 356
Merit: 335

If you don’t believe, why are you here?

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 10:19:41 PM

Update

Marketing Plan
The team would soon start focusing on marketing and getting a stable user base for aluna.social platform .
We would first focus on online marketing and user education to further expand our community .

POW+POS Emission

This post will clarify the Emission and how the EQT network is kept stable .

EQT Blockchain is based on Proof-of-Work and Proof-of-Stake algorithm .
POW : Coins Generated Per Day - 14,440
POS : Coins Generated Per Day - 8,219

POW Block Halving = 50,000 Block
POW Coin Generated per day Halved

Leading to Smooth Transition to PoS by 2018 with block halving in every 2.2 Months .

Anything concrete for super stakes rewards (>60k EQT) or masternodes?
harvw

Activity: 447

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 12:55:28 AM

Interested to see how this coin develops. Exciting times!

The beginning of a new era.
rudolfaxl
Legendary

Activity: 1372

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 06:11:37 AM

It's really breaking news) I wish this company has interest not only in technology, but EQT crypto as well. After the statement about selling EQT company the market has reacted very painful, with panic sell down to 8400 satoshies. I thought it was the end. But now I realize "This is just beginning".
emage

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 10:56:25 AM

Just reposting here from Telegram if somebody needs it for compiling and staking on a debian system (or similar):
I took the time to compile a list of commands to get a debian based system to stake eqt from the ground up.
I built the list while testing on a minimal fresh debian stretch netinst system. But I only did this until the compilation. All commands after I copied together from other running systems of mime.
There are probably a lot of errors in there and understanding might be difficult, but if you know the basics of linux and half-know what you are doing, this list of commands should get you going for a staking system.
https://gist.github.com/Nithanim/54552386021ef3c154245145cd32aa51

Thank you very much.
Very helpful for setting up a staking EQT VPS
Nithanim

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 01:30:18 PM

Thank you very much.
Very helpful for setting up a staking EQT VPS

Nice to hear! On what system did you try and did you encouter any problems with my "tutorial" somewhere on the way?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: