Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:17:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What did you buy for money won?  (Read 15345 times)
AicecreaME

Activity: 2338
Merit: 454

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:09:56 PM

When i win in gambling, i will save some of what i get and some that i will use for my life's needs.
I personally, when playing gambling is not much bet, because i think gambling is not a source of regular income, gambling is just a fortune.
A good aspect that everyone should remember " Gambling is not source of Income". Everyone know that gambling isn't a source of income but still we insist to do so just because we experienced winning and earning money due to your beginners luck but after that luck goes out that's the time we loses and still trying to win even though we're on the losing side already and not knowing that we're addicted already so better we keep our gambling steady in such a way that we know what we came for and end when we get that or if isn't there anymore.
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PokerFace3

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:53:23 PM

I usually don’t win that much in gambling but the very first time I had won was that I gave my winnings which was converted to our local currency to my mother. And she was so happy that time, I still give her some good amount of money especially if I have high profits from my trading too.
In my opinion, it is the best use of the money won I have ever heard. Actually, I believe that money is not merely important for fulfilling your daily needs. It could also be used as a way to spread pleasure among your family members by giving them a surprise or so.

You have chosen to give all your winnings to your mom. I won some days back though it wasn’t a big amount but I presented it to my daughter on her birthday
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:07:14 PM

When i win in gambling, i will save some of what i get and some that i will use for my life's needs.
I personally, when playing gambling is not much bet, because i think gambling is not a source of regular income, gambling is just a fortune.
A good aspect that everyone should remember " Gambling is not source of Income". Everyone know that gambling isn't a source of income but still we insist to do so just because we experienced winning and earning money due to your beginners luck but after that luck goes out that's the time we loses and still trying to win even though we're on the losing side already and not knowing that we're addicted already so better we keep our gambling steady in such a way that we know what we came for and end when we get that or if isn't there anymore.
I quite agree with your stance, I am yet to see anyone be able to use gambling a source of steady income throughout their lives. It's never possible at all. But with gambling there comes a time that when you have won enough money, it's better to call it quits and spend the money you have been able to accrue.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 07:34:52 PM

Generally i spend the money that i win in another gamble and the story finish usually by losing all of them.
But sometimes, i spend some money in buying clothes or gifts to my girlfriend.
you shouldn't take the profit you get for granted there are people who gamble daily for hours and get only losses you are spending on someone that is good but don't use that money to gamble again just save or spend it like you did before
People are playing gambling not because of the profit it because the fun that they get in gambling and not every one are lossing their money in gambling few of them are managing to win over gambling and if they won they saving it and use it for another kind of gamble. When im winning im not spending my money into nothing im re investing it inco ico or i trade it into alternative coins which is can easily grow their but most of the time i buy items that i can use daily
are you insane tell me any gambler who gambled for fun and haven't got any loss come on be more realistic it is impossible for someone to gamble for fun and losing 1 bitcoin just for some entertainment go check the site stats people have lost 100 bitcoin and even more
sudeepsinha

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:10:20 PM

I think most of us will use the won money to enjoy his/her life first then the second one they will think about how to investing those money to earn more money or maybe they could use the rest and go back to gambling right away.
krisnt80

Activity: 729
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:34:21 PM

The last time i did won something it didnt camed from gamble, and yes from trading, i do remember had made a wrong bet at yovi i choosed some altcoin and then i saw it were bitcoin bet, i had lucky i won, but since then i do gamble only with free money the houses offer. I had traded doge sometime ago and i were able to get a decent profit wich i had used to buy a new computer for me, since i do like to play games and stay connected.
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:53:06 PM

I quite agree with your stance, I am yet to see anyone be able to use gambling a source of steady income throughout their lives. It's never possible at all. But with gambling there comes a time that when you have won enough money, it's better to call it quits and spend the money you have been able to accrue.
when you have realized and considered gambling as something that not really a proper place for you to make money steady for your daily needs then i think you can't expect a winning at all whenever you do gamble. just take the feeling so entertained as your rewards , not the value behind your winning. you might bought something after the winning but in the next days you would regret to do so.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
oHnK

Activity: 1414
Merit: 574

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:58:30 PM

when you have realized and considered gambling as something that not really a proper place for you to make money steady for your daily needs then i think you can't expect a winning at all whenever you do gamble. just take the feeling so entertained as your rewards , not the value behind your winning. you might bought something after the winning but in the next days you would regret to do so.

Alot of people expect to get alot of money from gambling so people will keep playing. Thats what you get when you expect that you can be rich from gambling. That is why it is better to play for fun and hope for nothing .If we do this then we wont really have any regret at all even if we lose because we will only use small amount of money
Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:51:15 AM

I usually don’t win that much in gambling but the very first time I had won was that I gave my winnings which was converted to our local currency to my mother. And she was so happy that time, I still give her some good amount of money especially if I have high profits from my trading too.
In my opinion, it is the best use of the money won I have ever heard. Actually, I believe that money is not merely important for fulfilling your daily needs. It could also be used as a way to spread pleasure among your family members by giving them a surprise or so.

You have chosen to give all your winnings to your mom. I won some days back though it wasn’t a big amount but I presented it to my daughter on her birthday

Some says money can't buy happiness, this quote maybe suit for some people who doesn't experience to starve or they're born rich but for some people that born in a poor family money is indeed can buy their happiness and I think it's not being greedy in money but more likely giving value to it. And yeah when we sometimes won instead of treating ourselves in a fancy restaurant all we did is to give it to our love ones that we knew it will bring them a beautiful smile. And their smiles are worth more than hitting a jackpot price.

Happy Coding Life Smiley
oHnK

Activity: 1414
Merit: 574

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:32:56 AM

Some says money can't buy happiness, this quote maybe suit for some people who doesn't experience to starve or they're born rich but for some people that born in a poor family money is indeed can buy their happiness and I think it's not being greedy in money but more likely giving value to it. And yeah when we sometimes won instead of treating ourselves in a fancy restaurant all we did is to give it to our love ones that we knew it will bring them a beautiful smile. And their smiles are worth more than hitting a jackpot price.

Being happy with alot of money has nothing to do with gambling because we cant win alot of money from gambling. Everyone knows this right but some people will hit the jackpot for sure. That some people that hit the jackpot is nothing compared to the amount of people that lose. So it is better to play for fun without worrying things
xhienigat

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:52:14 AM

You are right, people who do not have everything in their plate gets happy every time they can buy the things they need in their daily lives. But most gamblers they really don't mind how much they can win and how much they can lose all they care about is to satisfy their gambling needs.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
             ▄███▌ █
            ▀▀▀██▄  █
          ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
         █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
        ▄██ ███▄    █
       ▐███▀   ▀█   █
       ████     █   █
      ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
      ▀▄▄███▌      █
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
              █  ▄▀
              ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
 ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
  ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄ ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
   ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
  ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
    ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
    ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████ ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
    █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
    ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                               ▄█████
                                                                           ▄███████▀
                                                                           ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 LIGHTPAPER
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1251

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 09:22:46 AM

You are right, people who do not have everything in their plate gets happy every time they can buy the things they need in their daily lives. But most gamblers they really don't mind how much they can win and how much they can lose all they care about is to satisfy their gambling needs.
Of course, that's just the how people would interpret it if they already have what others want. You can't really say what the feelings of others are unless you have experienced it already. It's not going to be easy for anyone but the satisfaction of them having achieved that is worth it for sure. It's best to help others in need but how do we be really sure that they need it or just not scamming us? For me, I'm just making myself think that they are going to use it for good.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:27:57 PM

I think most of us will use the won money to enjoy his/her life first then the second one they will think about how to investing those money to earn more money or maybe they could use the rest and go back to gambling right away.

It is often seen all those gamblers who earn money by hook or crook through this gambling, they never think of investing it for any good cause. They don’t trade with it so that they can earn in a respectable fashion. Rather they just get back in gambling and put all their savings again and then definitely loss is there in their accounts. I must say, they need to work out on this to make themselves better.
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 1255

Cashback 15%

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:22:18 PM

I do agree he is doing the right thing.  Giving the money to his mother for daily needs.  I do this stuff too since we are not that rich, i always give any amount I earned to my mum for the family budget.  And what best in this is seeing my parents happy that we have a budget for at least several days.  I can understand what KourtneyK is feeling since I do feel the same way too everytime I give my winnings to my mum..

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
noormcs5

Activity: 2632
Merit: 613

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:58:48 AM

I do agree he is doing the right thing.  Giving the money to his mother for daily needs.  I do this stuff too since we are not that rich, i always give any amount I earned to my mum for the family budget.  And what best in this is seeing my parents happy that we have a budget for at least several days.  I can understand what KourtneyK is feeling since I do feel the same way too everytime I give my winnings to my mum..

It is emotional reply, i am sure it is best use for our winning money, especially if you give your winning money to your mum, then you will feel very strange feeling, i never explain in my words, family wise we all have same emotions and we can do everything for their happiness. No more way is here to use our winning money except family.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:17:28 AM

Alot of people expect to get alot of money from gambling so people will keep playing. Thats what you get when you expect that you can be rich from gambling. That is why it is better to play for fun and hope for nothing .If we do this then we wont really have any regret at all even if we lose because we will only use small amount of money
yeah it's the biggest mistake i think , get started with full of expectation and ended up with nothing. then what you could buy with it lol. but when you do gamble like nothing to lose and get an unexpected winning , you could buy everything you want , buy everything in front of you spontaneusly without have even a little regret in the end.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:44:03 PM

It is often seen all those gamblers who earn money by hook or crook through this gambling, they never think of investing it for any good cause. They don’t trade with it so that they can earn in a respectable fashion. Rather they just get back in gambling and put all their savings again and then definitely loss is there in their accounts. I must say, they need to work out on this to make themselves better.
I haven’t won much from gambling. The last bet I remember that actually helped me to earn some big deal was made two months back in a casino. I actually didn’t aim to play that day but just being z passer- by and watching the enthusiastic players inside provoked me to bet on the dice game. As I was feeling fresh, so the positive vibes were all around me and I finally won. Most of it was probably used for the sake of fun. I saved up some like 20 percent because saving is itself investment for future.
Lykslyks

Activity: 258
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:35:08 AM

i am not buying anything for money won and i only save it in my wallet, i am not yet withdraw again but for the last time i make withdraw, my amount of bitcoin is include with my money won and my trading profit, so i make withdraw in my currency. after that, i bought android phone and the rest of the money, i use to buy some food to eat with my brother and sister. the other of my bitcoin, i am investing in gambling site, but i am not make big profit, but its no problem for me.
Me too! I'll save the money i won but not just for my wants, i think i'll save it for my future plans like investment, putting up my own business, or for emergency use if ever i'll be needing money for future. I want to save that for bigger opportunity of it to grow but of course i'll wait for the perfect time before i withdraw it in my currency.
Saving is a good idea and it will help you in your future. But what i feel means if we make any money in gambling that we will lose in either gambling or that money will go without knowing us. Most of the time we can spend that money freely without thinking much. But when we are spending our hard work we can think a lot. That is what i will do means suppose if i win any big amount i will buy something from that money. Atleast this will give one type of satisfaction.
It always depends on your mindset. When you know how to keep the winnings you have, and when you know your goals in life that you want to achieve I'm sure that you wil appreciate your earnings and you'll keep some of it to save for the future.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:06:41 AM

With all honesty,  whenever I win something through gambling, I tend to lose everything when I use the winning to start to gamble again. I lose everything and therefore seem to gain nothing at all in the process.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
bhadz

Activity: 2422
Merit: 565

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 11:05:18 PM

With all honesty,  whenever I win something through gambling, I tend to lose everything when I use the winning to start to gamble again. I lose everything and therefore seem to gain nothing at all in the process.
There's something wrong the way you are managing your wins. Take time to secure a percentage or portion of those winnings so that you can buy something. Don't rush and get excited when you win so that you can control your emotion. I did felt this before but after looking that I got nothing to gain after winning such good amounts that's the time that I realized it.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: