Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:46:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Ethbits Crowdsale (ICO) MORE THAN 13644 ETH RAISED !  (Read 92904 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
henkcryptotank

Activity: 721
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 11:07:32 PM

I think devs have run away.Seems the warnings about them being scam come true.There is no esponse from them whatsoever now

Relax, baby. No one run away. Go have a glass of milk and let the grown ups have a bit of patience. Devs are too busy to react to petty questions, they ought to be!!!!

Greets Hank

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2017, 12:09:21 AM

I think devs have run away.Seems the warnings about them being scam come true.There is no esponse from them whatsoever now

they could have run alrady when they got the funds bit they listed it to exchanges. wapinter your shits got into your head already. they feel no use of responding to you because you won't get it anyway. but you are welcome to the slack just so you know when its goingto go up.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
bientang

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 01:15:28 AM

I talked in private chat with Etb they told me bittrex listing is almost for sure.
They will anounce the big news when its 100% for sure.

Even I was bothering about it because they told that they are going to list in Bittrex but I am also waiting patiently. Bittrex is the best place where there are many big whales who can trade this coin because the supply is just 1.6 million. There is a huge chance that the price of ETB will be more than 5$.

I am very confident that ETB price will be $5 once it hits Bittrex. The ICO price was 100 ETB/ETH . So the price should be atlas more than that.

Just waiting until it is list in bittrex. Price can be very high if it list in bittrex, if dev said for sure it will be list on bittrex it is time or hold ETB.
YIz

Activity: 686
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 01:32:10 AM

I talked in private chat with Etb they told me bittrex listing is almost for sure.

Even I was bothering about it because they told that they are going to list in Bittrex but I am also waiting patiently. Bittrex is the best place where there are many big whales who can trade this coin because the supply is just 1.6 million. There is a huge chance that the price of ETB will be more than 5$.

I am very confident that ETB price will be $5 once it hits Bittrex. The ICO price was 100 ETB/ETH . So the price should be atlas more than that.

Just waiting until it is list in bittrex. Price can be very high if it list in bittrex, if dev said for sure it will be list on bittrex it is time or hold ETB.
Bittrex lists pretty easily, but it doesn't seem like the case for ETHBITS. The developers should contact exchanges, and they should have done that before the token release.
minime0105

Activity: 1246
Merit: 534

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 04:16:57 AM

On the campaign manager, Once the distribution is done, kindly publish the detailed report of the distribution here. So that we can check if all is right.
Thanks, just for transparency matters.

Haven't you received your tokens, anyone with issue should put his claims on the bounty thread. I don't think anyone is claiming his own stake has not been paid
I received it already, I just want the detailed report for transparency, since some rules have been changed when the campaign has ended already.
Pashadea

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 05:53:39 AM

they could have run alrady when they got the funds bit they listed it to exchanges. wapinter your shits got into your head already. they feel no use of responding to you because you won't get it anyway. but you are welcome to the slack just so you know when its goingto go up.

Yeah it is good idea. You can join slack to get more information. It just better than you try to make dev lok like a scammer. ETB was distribute so why you think dev run away?
kendedes

Activity: 728

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 05:58:21 AM

Same with me. I am just waiting this coin to list in bittrex, i am sure price will go to moon if it list in bittrex. Just be patient and waiting.

yes, i think bittrex or poloniex is better
goodluck

▄▄▀▀ ▄▄▄███▀▀ ╙███▄▄
 █▀ ▄██▀└,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄µ¬╙▀ ▄▄
 ,▄█▀,▄▄█▀▀▀¡╓╓╓  ▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█▄
▄█▀ ▄█▀.▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█▄µ ▀█▄ ▀█╖
▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀`▄▄██▀▀██▄µ`┘,▄  ▄⌐╙█▄
▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀,▄▄▄▄▄µ└▀█▄ ▀█ ╙█╖╙█▌
▀ ▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀└;┌▀▀█▄ █▌ █▌ ║█ ▐█
╔▄┘ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▄ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█  ▄ ▐█
█▀ ██ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ██ ║█ ║█ ║█ ▐█
  █▌ ▄█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█┘╓█▌ █▌ █▌
 ██ ▄█ ▄█┘,█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀,█▌ ▄█
▐█ ╓█¬╓█H █▌ ██ ▄█▀ ╓ ▀ ▄█▀ █▀
██ ██ ██ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ╓█▀
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ ▄┐ █▌ █▌ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘
█▌ █▌    █▌
   █▌ █▌ ▀┘
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
▀┘ █▌ █▌ █▌
   ▀┘ ▀┘
Privix.

Become part of a decentralized virtual
private network based on masternodes
and start earning money today.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
██
▀█
██

fudster

Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 04:55:15 PM

Same with me. I am just waiting this coin to list in bittrex, i am sure price will go to moon if it list in bittrex. Just be patient and waiting.

goodluck

The token is just new, you can't expect it to be on polo right even within this year. Bittrex is possible but they need to pay for it to be listed. If the team isn't paying 3 btc for the ETB to be listed, then its going to be only traded on cryptopia. Its it shows good volume, more exchange will start looking into ETB, so put your ETB on exchanges right now it it could help.  Wink

bientang

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 02:52:56 AM

Bittrex lists pretty easily, but it doesn't seem like the case for ETHBITS. The developers should contact exchanges, and they should have done that before the token release.

Until now dev just list this coin in cryptopia and i think this coin can list in better exchange than cryptopia. If cant in bittrex hope it will list in liqui.
Pashadea

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 04:35:52 AM

goodluck

The token is just new, you can't expect it to be on polo right even within this year. Bittrex is possible but they need to pay for it to be listed. If the team isn't paying 3 btc for the ETB to be listed, then its going to be only traded on cryptopia. Its it shows good volume, more exchange will start looking into ETB, so put your ETB on exchanges right now it it could help.  Wink

Yes i think it is too fast for etb list in poloniex. For a new coin bittrex is best choice to increase price. So after that dev can run their project to make this coin list in poloniex.
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 04:39:56 PM

Had there been updates about their exchange already?
It appears ETB exchange development are ahead of Coindash Platform which some features as being said on Coindash thread is the copy trading from professional traders.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
DomainMagnate

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2017, 11:29:00 PM

Had there been updates about their exchange already?
It appears ETB exchange development are ahead of Coindash Platform which some features as being said on Coindash thread is the copy trading from professional traders.
But I think ETB will exclusivly deal with etherium while coindash will follow professional traders im all cryptos.Btw could alyone please post their slack address?
IMZ
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 03:53:59 AM

i am too late to participate ,but i will buy some in market. just waiting for some good news

try buying on cryptopia. someone is dumping it even until 66k sats then someones pumping it until 155k sats.
those who have rode the wave and bought that 24hr low is just so lucky, already doubled the capital.

Haha dude, i only registered to quote this!

I was the one who bought for 66k sat. I was like wtf is going on, since i knew 5 usd was ico price, i placed order while thinking never ever i will get them for this price, i was showering, came back and order completed.

Placed some more orders to catch some dumpers, i think ethbits will do.

Cheerio

E: @Nelson, jeah its still trated on cryptopia, but i dont like this exchange, my money does not feel rly safe there. Hope bittrex will add ethbits. I have same problem with bytecoins. Bittrex dont support

IndiaMikeZulu in da house! We are Australian Ethereum geeks with a long interest in P2P, so we wanna check out Ethbits.

And Cryptopia? Although it's not a big exchange, I've been trading on it for ages -- Unobtanium and GRS -- and never had any problems.
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 04:11:37 AM

I can see dumpers in action, I believe most of the impatient investors are taking their profit in USD, the price will sure go up again and those that truly believe in the project willl be adequately rewarded
dreamer13

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 05:18:42 AM

I bought a couple hundred tokens on cryptopia, which I'm not going to sell if it is below $500,  Grin  I'm a dreamer, aye?  Cheesy
Anyway, I wonder how you guys store the tokens if you are not leaving it on exchange? Yeah, this is a newbie question, I know, I'm a newbie, if you can point me the link if it is already answered somewhere, that'd be appreciated, THX.

electronicash
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2017, 05:39:07 AM

I bought a couple hundred tokens on cryptopia, which I'm not going to sell if it is below $500,  Grin  I'm a dreamer, aye?  Cheesy
Anyway, I wonder how you guys store the tokens if you are not leaving it on exchange? Yeah, this is a newbie question, I know, I'm a newbie, if you can point me the link if it is already answered somewhere, that'd be appreciated, THX.

myetherwallet.com is your best option. you can download its files so you can use the wallet locally on your computer to which you don't have to go online to use the wallet. also you can use the wallet to all ERC tokens so ;long as you can set it the contract address.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
@prashant

Activity: 896
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 05:46:04 AM

I can see dumpers in action, I believe most of the impatient investors are taking their profit in USD, the price will sure go up again and those that truly believe in the project willl be adequately rewarded
don't worry they are the investor who invested 50$-100$ something. soon it will pump to a good price.
prashanta
Copper Member

Activity: 728

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 06:23:21 AM

don't worry they are the investor who invested 50$-100$ something. soon it will pump to a good price.
Well,
I have invested $300 on Ethbit & then its price is dump & dump. that's why i am looking forward to pump of ethbit likely. l believe it will pump very soon.
Bacotan Bae

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 06:44:26 AM

Well,
I have invested $300 on Ethbit & then its price is dump & dump. that's why i am looking forward to pump of ethbit likely. l believe it will pump very soon.

Yes, I also invested about $100 but sad because of the price drop to about 50 k satosi, whereas when the ICO price around 200 k, let's pump this coin and see the price more than 200k again.

Philanthor.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

TOKEN SALE IS LIVE
JOIN NOW
electronicash
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2017, 07:10:12 AM

Well,

they are not going to pump the token. its too early for that an the team are waiting for ETH's price to spike over and over before they will begin the development of the exchange. the exchange they are about to be creating is somehow advance but then it will take months before the final release of it. so if you are going to dump yours, do it now or someone else will do it for you and leave you holding those worthless tokens for months or even years.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: