Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:43:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Tattoocoin & Tattoocoin Ltd. Ed. - Running on Twin Chain - First Time Ever!  (Read 36614 times)
Glutius

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 07:02:10 AM

Maybe in your dreams! Dev is missing for weeks now, he launched TME and left, where is the dev? When the swap will be? because I bought a lot of TSE just because he said will be a swap from TSE/TLE to TME. He doesn't have any clue of what is doing, he just launch coin after coin and that's it instead of having only one coin and develop it.

You say the dev is missing for weeks now but he was active a few days ago. I understand your anger but maybe it will soon go in the right direction with this coin.

If he logged in this doesn't mean that he is active, active means that he must log in and update us with the work he have done to the project or at least to say: 'sorry was cough with something to do and will start working to the project asap' something like this. Anyway...

ironically, you posted about the dev team being gone for weeks while, on that very post, you actually quoted one of the dev team.

As far as I know during short discussion with the tattoo dev on slack (back then when he ia still quite active), he informed me that Daidaneg is on the team, he handled financial department or something.

Although I must admit that the lack of news on both their slack and ANN thread left us in the blind of tattoo's direction and future.

I said the dev, not the team, I was talking about tattoodev, the main dev, the lead dev. And if you are tlking about the team ( dev+daideneg) you make me laugh! Daideneg was unable to make a simple task like updating a spreadsheet when dev made a 'virtual masternode bounty' or something. Let's face it, the dev is not a dev and the team is not a team. Is just like you are saying that we are 3 when i say (I, with you and me) to seem more.

I think we can all agree that this is pretty much over. I am not convinced that the dev or the team will show up and announce that they will push this forward with all resources available. It's over

daideneg

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2017, 10:51:26 AM

the team is looking for a programmer
naskel

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 10:29:41 PM

tell me Smiley

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░  .:: Free Pool @ http://pool.n-engine.com ::.  ░ << *FREE* AS FREE BEER
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
daideneg

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 05:43:13 PM

tell me Smiley

I wrote PM
daideneg

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 05:48:00 PM

Let's see... Yobit's a mess and has dumped down, Nova is closing and has dumped out, Coinexchange.io wallet is maintenance for a long time, and Cryptopia, the Flagship exchange for this coin, is ded with no connections, and nobody seems to care!
You have a ded masternode coin and most, most importantly, all the trust you have earned over the past year is gone.

I always wanted to say this, but I was a large holder before and I did not want to fud my own investment BUT....

As the biggest fan and supporter of this coin from the start....

I DO NOT BELIEVE FOR 1 SECOND THAT THE COINS WERE BURNED  I verily and fully believe that the supposed burned coins were dumped on the exchange. The block explorer magically disappeared at the exact time the dump from 60 to 8 happened. And the dev did respond to my claims that 100 million coins were dumped ( in excess of quoted circulation), denying this.  I say the dev lied. Anyway your names are mud now. I made plenty off this coin so it is not sour grapes, just wise to your tricks. If the plan was to let this die so you can replenish cheap, remember that even your number one fan thinks you are shit.  Angry

Coins were burned on a NOVA exchange, that's all I know, and if there was a coin dump, it was not from our team
naskel

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 07:10:07 PM

I wrote PM

I wrote reply ^^

Glutius

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:21:07 AM

Are you now going on with development of the coin or do you give up if no programmer can be found? Are you a programmer?

JustMe22

Activity: 297
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:28:06 PM

Are you now going on with development of the coin or do you give up if no programmer can be found? Are you a programmer?

It seems that @naskel user is a programmer so it seems that it exist hope for this project once again. Maybe the team will make a deal with this dev and get this coin going forward. Will keep the eye on this. Cheers!
naskel

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 08:40:20 PM

It seems that @naskel user is a programmer so it seems that it exist hope for this project once again. Maybe the team will make a deal with this dev and get this coin going forward. Will keep the eye on this. Cheers!

I am not related in the dev nor the new dev for now.

Glutius

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:38:39 AM

So no hope for this. If you ask me, the whole idea was quite weird anyway.

JustMe22

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:26:35 AM

Indeed there is no hope about this project, but why this was a wierd idea in your opinion. You made me laugh Smiley) I'm not joking Cheesy
Foundico.com

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:02:37 AM

Nice project! Welcome to our website. We are the most informative ICO list, it helps you with funding. Good luck, guys  Wink
vanBlack

Activity: 281
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:37:54 AM

What's going on here?

Where the news and where are the devs?
Who is looking for programmer and what kind of programmer is he looking for?
Glutius

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:37:30 AM

Indeed there is no hope about this project, but why this was a wierd idea in your opinion. You made me laugh Smiley) I'm not joking Cheesy

If you think that a coin called Tattoocoin can change the world then you make me laughing to be honest.

mon4lis4

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:07:52 AM

Coins can always rebrand. I like the multiple chain concept mixed with potential masternodes. Tattoocoin is already listed on Cryptopia as well. It is quite expensive to be listed there at the moment. As long as the dev returns and they update the post and website, there should be a clear direction for this coin.
JustMe22

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:59:04 AM

If you think that a coin called Tattoocoin can change the world then you make me laughing to be honest.

Who said that tattocoin will change the world, the team (at least the dev) is unable to change some TSE for TME as he stated this in the OP. Neither Bitcoin changed the world.. yet.
naskel

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 10:38:40 PM

Wait and see, or help Smiley

mittooss

Activity: 154

DEm1CKDTViM1y9YmEcBaktNLWVx8rwuQUm

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:42:56 PM

To be honest I do not believe that they are serious about it, if they would have done some sort of campaign to market the coin.
gawlea

Activity: 756
Merit: 579

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 12:59:54 PM

Anyone who still holding TSE coins into the desktop wallet have some good nodes to share. I have no connections to the network. Thanks!
Bake

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:25:57 PM

Restore the network, someone has actual nodes, passed a month as sent a coin to cryptopia, written there is no connection. Please, who can give working knots.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: