Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:59:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The Real Reason to Hold Gold And Bitcoin  (Read 674463 times)
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2352
Merit: 339

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 03:32:37 PM

The only reason that i know we should hold bitcoin and gold because they are good investment and also in long term investment because look at the price chart of that two assets then you can see how they been grown up to their past prices and that is the proof why we should hold this two blue chip investment.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aTriz

Activity: 1218
Merit: 683

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 04:13:03 PM

Most of the investors that do not touch cryptocurrencies would say that comparing bitcoin and gold is something extremely stupid, but I dont agree with that point of view.
Indeed, these are two completely different assets, because gold is real and bitcoin isn't, plus gold market is not so volatile as bitcoin market, but on the other hand, bitcoin is even more expensive than gold, and most important thing is that bitcoin is a new phenomenon, when gold is something which humanity knows well since thousands of years.

The golden rule of investing is to diversify your own wallet- so why diversifying it on also on bitcoin is a bad idea?
Look at the returns of the cryptocurrency traders, and you will change your mind very quick!

Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 04:19:44 PM

The only reason that i know we should hold bitcoin and gold because they are good investment and also in long term investment because look at the price chart of that two assets then you can see how they been grown up to their past prices and that is the proof why we should hold this two blue chip investment.
Gold may be a blue-chip investment (even though it doesn't technically fulfil the definition of being a blue-chip), but Bitcoin is far away from being an investment in the same way gold is. Gold is a lot more stable, Bitcoin (even now) is still very volatile and there are major swings in both directions, although there is luckily a relatively sound trend in the bullish direction. A lot of Bitcoin is about timing, right now it's more like a day-trade stock than a sound blue-chip.
hubballi

Activity: 882
Merit: 297

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 04:36:09 PM

Gold may be a blue-chip investment (even though it doesn't technically fulfil the definition of being a blue-chip), but Bitcoin is far away from being an investment in the same way gold is. Gold is a lot more stable, Bitcoin (even now) is still very volatile and there are major swings in both directions, although there is luckily a relatively sound trend in the bullish direction. A lot of Bitcoin is about timing, right now it's more like a day-trade stock than a sound blue-chip.

Once gold price were also fluctuating so high but after the game is over now the gold is stable so i think bitcoin will also get stable price when all the game is over and it gets regulation.

ekoice

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 05:26:05 PM

The real reason is that they have limited supply, and people want them. (people may not want bitcoin in the future btw) People always want gold and they want to gather as much as possible in their lifetime. It is the only solid asset which holds its true value through the centuries.
Definitely,Gold is the only asset which holds value for centuries.Now Bitcoin,the Digital Gold has joined with it.People buy both gold and bitcoins or either gold or bitcoin as an investment.They hope it would give huge returns and would be helpful in desperate times of need.
stergium

Activity: 655

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 10:24:12 PM

Once gold price were also fluctuating so high but after the game is over now the gold is stable so i think bitcoin will also get stable price when all the game is over and it gets regulation.
but currently there is a lot of fluctuation in the price of bitcoin and therefore i will like to hold bitcoin as there are more chances that its price will increase more and more and will surely give me a good profit after some time.
Yuuto

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 14, 2017, 10:57:30 PM

The real reason is that they have limited supply, and people want them. (people may not want bitcoin in the future btw) People always want gold and they want to gather as much as possible in their lifetime. It is the only solid asset which holds its true value through the centuries.
Definitely,Gold is the only asset which holds value for centuries.Now Bitcoin,the Digital Gold has joined with it.People buy both gold and bitcoins or either gold or bitcoin as an investment.They hope it would give huge returns and would be helpful in desperate times of need.
In my opinion, buying both bitcoin and gold is a good idea, it may turn up as a great way to save money, or even invest it with a huge profits.
Gold is surely a safety asset, however bitcoin is also a good way to invest the money on the long-term, but I think that 950-1000$ levels are more attractive, for anybody.
1200 USD per bitcoin is one of the highs of btc/usd pair so I would say that bitcoin price can still decrease, and all these "investors" will lose money.

That is why everyone should bear in mind to check the charts and look what was the price before, or get a knowledge about what specified product is.
If you will be smart, and know how much something is worth, then you are not going to lose a lot of money on trades.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 06:10:25 AM

If you want good investment then there is no doubt that you will hold bitcoin and gold because of their performance in the last few years. Bitcoin and Gold are almost the same, Physical and Digital gold but they are just different in price movement which is bitcoin moves faster or change its price regularly while gold is just stable. So if you really like both of them for your investment then you gonna hold them.
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1069

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 07:42:21 AM

If you want good investment then there is no doubt that you will hold bitcoin and gold because of their performance in the last few years. Bitcoin and Gold are almost the same, Physical and Digital gold but they are just different in price movement which is bitcoin moves faster or change its price regularly while gold is just stable. So if you really like both of them for your investment then you gonna hold them.

Past performance does not guarantee future performance specially in investing. If you want to have a basis on investment, base it on their future value. If something is valuable, then invest on it. Right now, bitcoin have a lot of problems on its hands like scaling and fees. If bitcoin solves this, maybe it can be as promising as gold.
wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 05:37:03 PM

I don’t think we need even more reasons when the most basic of the reasons is already there, we can profit from it, whether you want to hold short term or you are in for the long term holding gold, silver and bitcoin is a good choice, hold the one you like the most but hold some and you will be fine.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
FeelingVER

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 08:12:06 PM

I don’t think we need even more reasons when the most basic of the reasons is already there, we can profit from it, whether you want to hold short term or you are in for the long term holding gold, silver and bitcoin is a good choice, hold the one you like the most but hold some and you will be fine.

I agree with you - keep for a long time - this is a very good idea. But there is always the temptation to spend part of the savings. In addition, it is always necessary to monitor what is happening in the world.
wahb

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 11:21:04 PM

to me i think if you want good amount of money then you need to invest your money in trading alt coin. as there are more chance that the price of alt coin will increase and so they will really give you a good profit.
yellow1

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 02:02:08 AM

The reason to hold gold and bitcoin because this is a good investment, gold is with high value, bitcoin is saving. We can get profit to this. You can keep gold for a long time you wait for it become expensive before you sell its a lifetime investment. Bitcoin is easy to earn and savings and when it reaches high you can sell, it helps our daily needs and expenses especially in our billings.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 02:28:20 AM

to me i think if you want good amount of money then you need to invest your money in trading alt coin. as there are more chance that the price of alt coin will increase and so they will really give you a good profit.
You are right, there is a lot of chance in trading altcoins or any kind of trading cryptocurrencies because they have a lot of potential for giving us decent profit because of being volatile to their prices. But i just said that because the topic here is all about gold and bitcoin and why we need to have those assets and hold it for long term.
JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 08:58:25 AM

You can basically compare these 2 as selecting either of them is finally the purchaser wish. Gold is a investment which is stable and the price growth takes few years and there is chance of falling also. Bitcoin on other hand is really profitable. Currently it is stuck a price but according to past doubling your investment was surely a thing. Gold is accepted on a widely basics and it can be really helpful when we need funds urgently while for bitcoin it can take few days to get cash.
wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 04:46:05 PM

You can basically compare these 2 as selecting either of them is finally the purchaser wish. Gold is a investment which is stable and the price growth takes few years and there is chance of falling also. Bitcoin on other hand is really profitable. Currently it is stuck a price but according to past doubling your investment was surely a thing. Gold is accepted on a widely basics and it can be really helpful when we need funds urgently while for bitcoin it can take few days to get cash.
Both of them have pros and cons, gold is mostly stationarity if we compare it to bitcoin but gold has worldwide acceptance since almost everyone in the world knows what is gold and that is very valuable, bitcoin in the other hand moves a lot but it is less accepted in the world since many people don’t even know what bitcoin is.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Rahar02

Activity: 910
Merit: 523

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 05:42:52 PM

I think both are good investments. Both have huge whales, but so does everything else to be honest. At least with bitcoin whales have no control over total supply and it is fixed.

With gold... what if huge mines are found? or some asteroid once we have advanced technology? that makes me a bit worried for the long term.

I would also rather have people that just bought BTC cheaply because they liked the idea rather than some warlords that stacked tons of gold through centuries.
What Op stated such as eliminate worries, but the reason might be not "The reasons are obvious (and there is no loyalty in that game,)", financial collapse maybe happened when a government cannot run the nation properly which many politicians are corrupt cause government-debt such as in Greece or other reasons. In the worst case, three sides (cash, gold and bitcoin) are the best collaboration of back up plan obviously, we know the reasons.

Even gold has limited supply, fixed and hardly to get, that's why gold price keep increasing through the centuries.
But we don't know how much gold left to mined in the Earth. But, gold will always precious to hold for long term investment.
Nagadota

Activity: 574

ClaimWithMe - the most paying faucet of all times!

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2017, 07:40:59 PM

Not everything can actually deflate forever, it can just stay stable.  Banks, as evil as they are, are heavily monitored by governments and in most countries they offer stable interest rates which are higher than inflation, so the actual loss from the inflation is less than zero.

Colt22

Activity: 770

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 07:53:55 PM

If we are investing and holding for profit then I do not think that we have to invest in gold but we have to invest in bitcoin only because gold will not give us that much profit which bitcoin will give us if we keep it for longer time with us in our wallets.
HaXX0R1337

Activity: 574
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 11:46:55 PM

It is not only about profiting from the trend but with the recent situation and global scenarios a war is looming above us with North Korea showing their strength and carrying on their missile test so,if there is a war then gold will be the most valuable asset without a doubt and i am not sure where bitcoin stands in times of war.

▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████▀▀       ▀▀█████▄
 ▄████▀             ▀████▄
▄████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀████▄
█████    █████████    █████
█████    ████████▀    █████
█████     ▄▄▄▄        █████
▀████▄   ██████      ▄████▀
 ▀████   █████▀     ▄████▀
   ▀▀     ▄▄▄    ▄▄█████▀
         █████   █████▀
         ▀███▀    ▀▀
COMPRO
FINANCE
▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: