Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:40:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The Real Reason to Hold Gold And Bitcoin  (Read 674463 times)
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 06:48:56 AM

Aren't most of the people doing it that now?
Preparing for the worse case scenario and that is fiat system without value anymore.
That is why the price of gold is so high because of this. Some put their money in other investments like inventions instead of the cash just sitting around waiting to die. Gold is their first choice but now they have bitcoin and other crypto currencies as other option.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Dobmader

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 07:11:23 PM

when you hod gold you can control $ price but you cant divided gold into 10$  so that  bitcoin is solve
Both of them is good now to invest in bitcoin is free of risk and it is growing very fast it is increasing in price so the bitcoin investment is good to use than gold because it is good to carry and to keep it save in your future. Bitcoin is good to keep and to invest a lot of new people are getting into bitcoin and investing in it now.
Rinder

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 01:19:35 PM

Both are used as store of value, both had been able to grow a lot on the last years, even with bitcoin being the faster to grow and already above gold value, not its marketcap, but bitcoin will became something rare in the future, both should keep growing over the future, atleast bitcoin concept does force the price to grow over time.
Carlsen

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 02:30:49 PM

I think you buy gold mainly to keep the value you already have.
And people buy bitcoin to increase the value they have.
Gold has a very low volatility, and since it's on the market for a few thousand years, I think it is safe to say that that you will always be able to trade gold for about the same price you bought it.
Bitcoin has more risk. But the profit options are much higher to.
I think in a balanced investment plan both should not be missing these days.

It's me!!!
Shimmiry

Activity: 840
Merit: 105

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 03:11:19 PM

Both are good to hold so it's better not to compare instead hold those two.

jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 03:39:10 PM

I think you buy gold mainly to keep the value you already have.
And people buy bitcoin to increase the value they have.
Gold has a very low volatility, and since it's on the market for a few thousand years, I think it is safe to say that that you will always be able to trade gold for about the same price you bought it.
Bitcoin has more risk. But the profit options are much higher to.
I think in a balanced investment plan both should not be missing these days.

Real reason to hold gold is the will not reduce even though the price not increase very high value. But it bitcoin, the may reduce at any time and the same time ,The price of bitcoin reaches the moon. I.e the Value will reach the value which we not even expected. At constant rate the price will increase.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
doomloop

Activity: 2282
Merit: 581

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 02:10:43 PM

Both are used as store of value, both had been able to grow a lot on the last years, even with bitcoin being the faster to grow and already above gold value, not its marketcap, but bitcoin will became something rare in the future, both should keep growing over the future, atleast bitcoin concept does force the price to grow over time.
A lot of people are using bitcoin for investment and they hold it because the price and the value of the bitcoin are much higher than the Gold.  In bitcoin you will not be worry about the safety for keeping it hold for long time because now a lot of wallets are there to keep bitcoin in but for keeping plenty of gold you must have some safe and it is not possible to carry that safe along with you when you go somewhere but you can take a lot of bitcoin with you in your hardware wallet.

hangar18

Activity: 676
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 03:30:31 PM

I believe that bitcoin and gold are good investments. Each experienced investor will distribute their funds between them both to avoid losses and get a good profit.
Indeed! Both gold and bitcoins have very strong market and a huge number of customers, so it is wise to invest in both since both have their own specialties of making us rich. Since bitcoins are on peak now a day, so it is advisable to invest bigger portion of your savings into bitcoins than gold.
We should have those two because like you said they are a strong market and their market is covered by huge amount of people who invest and trade them and i believe that the real reason why we need to hold bitcoin and gold is because it is the nearest to our wants as an investment that can make us rich because if we have patience and hold them for about 10 years then we can become rich in that time.
While the people on the world want save their money into asset can keeps stable price like Gold, Real Estate ... for long term, really Bitcoin also good choice for them if they know cryptocurrency world. Bitcoin is a way investment for future although it still very young with other asset.
Nathland

Activity: 317
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 05:04:12 PM

The real reAson to hold gold and Bitcoins is the fact that value of both of them can only go up. The money you have invested in them is not only safe but also growing. These are two of the safest investments in the whole market.
ngacengan

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 12:41:56 PM

actually I prefer to hold bitcoin rather than gold, why do you choose to hold the goods if the total supply of goods is very much? you should withhold the assets that his total supply is few and limited? yes that's the reason I hold the bitcoin instead of holding gold.
anamie

Activity: 485
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 02:07:26 PM

I think the only reason why people holding gold and bitcoin is both are good investment, but it in comes in longterm investment I'll choose gold even the volatility is very slow, bcoz bitcoin is a high risk investment.
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 02:14:23 PM

Main reason i invest in bitcoin about global trends, that's technology. Many richest people in the world successful from business related technology. As well as bitcoin part of technology, more we can become rich by holding bitcoin in the future.
okissabam

Activity: 700

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 02:26:03 PM

I think the only reason why people holding gold and bitcoin is both are good investment, but it in comes in longterm investment I'll choose gold even the volatility is very slow, bcoz bitcoin is a high risk investment.

I agree with you in the first part when both gold and bitcoin are good for investment but I'd rather choose bitcoin for long term investment rather than gold though. I believe bitcoin will be more of a value than gold in a few years from now.
wurth

Activity: 331

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:04:19 PM

Main reason i invest in bitcoin about global trends, that's technology. Many richest people in the world successful from business related technology. As well as bitcoin part of technology, more we can become rich by holding bitcoin in the future.
As per my know, nobody succeed in blockchain technology. They only still develop this technology and wait the day they can earn profit from it. Maybe you are mistaken with holder Bitcoin when its price still few dollars Tongue

███████████████████████
     ███▄ ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█▀▀  █████
    ███  █▀  ▀█▀▀▀       ▐█ ███
   ███  ▄██▄▄█▀▄▄▄        █▌ ███
  ███ ▄█▀  █     ▀█▄▄     ▐█  ▐██
 ███▄█▀    █        ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄ ██
████▀      █           ▀██▀   ▀█ ██
 ██▀█▄     █          ▄█▀▀█▄▄▄█▀██
  ██ ▀█▄   █      ▄▄█▀▀    ▐█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀        █▌ ██
    ███  █▄  ▄█▀█▄▄▄      █▌███
     ███  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀█▄▄▐████
      ███████████████████████

▄▄       ▄▄▄        ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▀█▄   ▄█▀ ▀█▄    ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄
    ▀█▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█▀  ▐█         █▌
    ▄█▀█▄      ▄█▀    ▐█         █▌
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█▀       █▄       ▄█
▄█▀       ▀██▀          ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀

Network
BLOCKCHAIN JUST ENTERED THE REAL WORLD
  Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network
GET WHITELISTED FOR TOKEN SALE ( Limited )

WHITE PAPER  ││  ANN Thread  Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Reddit
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 01:54:21 PM

As per my know, nobody succeed in blockchain technology. They only still develop this technology and wait the day they can earn profit from it. Maybe you are mistaken with holder Bitcoin when its price still few dollars Tongue
There is already a lot of people who are successful because of the blockchain technology of bitcoin and they just buy some bitcoin and they keep it for long term and that is how they earn money in bitcoin and how they become successful in bitcoin also. If you are one of the risk taker who buy bitcoins at a lower price then you are one of the successful people in the world because of blockchain technology.
nicster551

Activity: 896
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 10:11:35 AM

There is already a lot of people who are successful because of the blockchain technology of bitcoin and they just buy some bitcoin and they keep it for long term and that is how they earn money in bitcoin and how they become successful in bitcoin also. If you are one of the risk taker who buy bitcoins at a lower price then you are one of the successful people in the world because of blockchain technology.
Yes there are a lot of people who takes risk in bitcoin and they become successful now because of the profit that they get and the benefits that they are enjoying now. Bitcoin is a useful thing in the community on which we can earn more money just by holding it for a years.
Larva14

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 10:43:57 AM

The real reason is that they have limited supply, and people want them. (people may not want bitcoin in the future btw) People always want gold and they want to gather as much as possible in their lifetime. It is the only solid asset which holds its true value through the centuries.
There are lot of reason why we should hold our bitcoin and bitcoin. Furthermore, both of them have limited supply and there is a possibility that their price will increase in the near future and it can be the reason to gain much profit. Holding will really help us to gain much profit and it is very effective.
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 12:05:56 PM

The world is run by the state-bank alliance.  The top politicians and bankers jointly profit from inflating the values of money and debt with state power -- this system couldn't survive without either side.

See Dissecting the Parasitocracy.

The interesting thing is, if you buy and hold gold and Bitcoin for the long term, you can benefit.  (Just make sure you don't buy when the global empire is rising, like the 1950s or early 1990s.)  The reason is also due to the nature of the state-bank alliance.

Note that, in this alliance, the top politicians contribute state power, while the top bankers contribute financial know-how.  The politicians, being totally ignorant in this high-stakes and specialized game, are basically led around like children.  They just go along because they benefit from issuing huge amounts of public debt without being punished by the 'markets.'

So here's the problem with this alliance.  When financial asset values collapse (and this day will come, due to the incentives faced by the elites) and everyday people suffer, the politicians will put all the blame on the bankers.  The reasons are obvious (and there is no loyalty in that game,) and the politicians are going to win that argument.  The biggest such events in history include the Spanish Inquisition and the Nazi Holocaust.  In our day, politicians like Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren have already gone after the bankers.

Knowing that, the bankers and central bankers must prepare a last-ditch rescue for a worst-case scenario, when all trust in the system is gone.  That rescue will be some non-state-issued asset, like gold, silver, and Bitcoin, that the elites can peg their money to (at a high price for the non-state asset,) stabilize their system, and ease the suffering.  Even if the bankers think there's only a small chance for such an occurrence, it will be so devastating to the bankers that they must prepare for it.

So, the elites will try to suppress non-state assets, but won't kill them, even when given a chance.  In the long run, this presents something like a one-way bet for these assets, at current prices.

I think that the teal reason we should hold bitcoin is in the hopes that we cab sell it into a higher price than what it is now. As there are still some hope that we should always hold or have that there are places in the market wr have bot utilized.

GeniusAko

Activity: 434
Merit: 117

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 12:42:13 PM

The world is run by the state-bank alliance.  The top politicians and bankers jointly profit from inflating the values of money and debt with state power -- this system couldn't survive without either side.

The interesting thing is, if you buy and hold gold and Bitcoin for the long term, you can benefit.  (Just make sure you don't buy when the global empire is rising, like the 1950s or early 1990s.)  The reason is also due to the nature of the state-bank alliance.

Note that, in this alliance, the top politicians contribute state power, while the top bankers contribute financial know-how.  The politicians, being totally ignorant in this high-stakes and specialized game, are basically led around like children.  They just go along because they benefit from issuing huge amounts of public debt without being punished by the 'markets.'

So here's the problem with this alliance.  When financial asset values collapse (and this day will come, due to the incentives faced by the elites) and everyday people suffer, the politicians will put all the blame on the bankers.  The reasons are obvious (and there is no loyalty in that game,) and the politicians are going to win that argument.  The biggest such events in history include the Spanish Inquisition and the Nazi Holocaust.  In our day, politicians like Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren have already gone after the bankers.

Knowing that, the bankers and central bankers must prepare a last-ditch rescue for a worst-case scenario, when all trust in the system is gone.  That rescue will be some non-state-issued asset, like gold, silver, and Bitcoin, that the elites can peg their money to (at a high price for the non-state asset,) stabilize their system, and ease the suffering.  Even if the bankers think there's only a small chance for such an occurrence, it will be so devastating to the bankers that they must prepare for it.

So, the elites will try to suppress non-state assets, but won't kill them, even when given a chance.  In the long run, this presents something like a one-way bet for these assets, at current prices.
The real reason why we need to hold bitcoins and golds are because the value of the two are continuing to rise up. The bitcoin and gold are really good for investment.
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 08:06:07 PM

The real reason why we need to hold bitcoins and golds are because the value of the two are continuing to rise up. The bitcoin and gold are really good for investment.
But to me just the value of the bitcoin will be much larger then gold in the future can be double triple or multiple times. The price of the bitcoin is growing now and in the future, we will see in the future bitcoin is being by all kind of people and it is not only the use but it Is the investment as well, bitcoin is safe to hold and the easy to invest and to transact so for me bitcoin is best to hold even more good than the gold.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: