Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:45:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The Real Reason to Hold Gold And Bitcoin  (Read 674464 times)
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1414
Merit: 358

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:22:44 PM

The real reason to hold gold and bitcoin is because the earnings or profit that we are going to generate with their value. Everyone is going crazy to invest and save bitcoin for the future the potential and visibility in the market is too high and lots of investors keeps on investing thats why the value keeps on increasing.
Yeah I agree to you! The reason why we need to hold bitcoins and golds is we can earn more money because the value of the gold and bitcoins are both continuing to goes up.
miltonpogi

Activity: 245
Merit: 11

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:43:50 PM

For me gold and bitcoin are the very best things to invest because there value was extremely rising from time to time and this two things are limited stacks and  not all individual has, people that fluent in those things well I considered a powerful person, because they had the equipment to transact in many private sectors that allow bitcoin for the exchange of their works, and for me gold symbolize beauty and wealth because as of now many people was very greedy to show gold in public, and to represent that they are wealthy and powerful, and for them to receive a good treat of power in economy and the way they live.

kateryana81

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:39:54 AM

Main reason i invest in bitcoin about global trends, that's technology. Many richest people in the world successful from business related technology. As well as bitcoin part of technology, more we can become rich by holding bitcoin in the future.
I think investment in bitcoin for just because of the technology is not sensible because although there is trend of crypto currency in the world and the future will be that of digital currency, but many other things also involved, like security, profit, spending easily, withdrawal, and trading also be keep in mind while investing in bitcoin. Gold has its own place of importance, usability and usefulness.
saschafx

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 02:32:26 PM

This is extremely simple to response, why men and women maintain gold or bitcoin? Answer is that people are willing to make profit from this preserving, generally individuals contemplate it as preserving...So if you have gold then you can get generate revenue by that of gold, in Bitcoin the story is alike, so men and women often searching ahead to creating revenue from savings...
Protomono

Activity: 868
Merit: 100

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:01:35 PM

The real reason for holding bitcoin is to take advantage of moment to improve my financial condition. And holds gold as a hedge from profits i make from bitcoin.

WARRIORS LAND        ◼◼◼   is a multiplayer game
    ►►►►►► 100 PVP ARENAS ◄◄◄◄◄◄   
[ TELEGRAM ]      TWITTER ]      [ MEDIUM ]
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:36:04 PM

Gold is the most secure long-term investment, if we need suddenly then we can sell gold to anyone because everyone knows gold, while I hold bitcoin because it is currently the most promising investment.
You should get your facts straight, gold was the safe long term investment not is. At present there is clear cut edge of bitcoin as best investment over gold for saving money. Bitcoin is the future of the currencies and I font think so there is any single reason for ignoring bitcoin at present. Bitcoin is far higher in price than gold and the future of bitcoin is brighter than that of gold.
gold are considered as a safe place to invest because there is a lot of support and gold itself are well known. so automatically makes people feel secure to invest in gold compared to bitcoin which not popular enough and less user. but we have achieved a lot of great things so far even with less user and not as popular as gold.

now imagine what will happened when bitcoin had become popular and have got a lot of investor interest to put the money in bitcoin and use bitcoin in regular time?

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
fedora8

Activity: 38

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:59:27 PM

Every has got various reasons on holding gold as properly bitcoin. In my viewpoint most of the customers keep gold for the protection purpose and bitcoin for the high profitability which you can't get with any of the other expense or multiplying strategies.
RamBahadur.Gurung

Activity: 457
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 04:06:37 PM

Right now my gold holdings have dipped to dangerously low levels. In the past when I faced some financial difficulty, I sold most of my gold coins. Now I am left with less than 0.5 Oz. of gold. And if you look at the net worth, then my Bitcoin holdings are now many times more expensive than my gold coins. And I am not complaining. Ever since I purchased the gold coins 4-5 years back, I have received less than 5% returns.
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 04:34:44 AM

Both gold and bitcoin provides one with security in the future. They are important assest which one should hold onto.
The main reason is they both are limited. Both are valuable. When a thing is limited its demand only increases in the future which increases its market value. We only have 21 million bitcoins available and with increase in its popularity, investors its market value keeps on increasing. Even seeing their charts we can see that gold has maintained its prices but as it is a natural resource you never know where we can find it by mining but bitcoins cannot be generated anymore. What we have is what will remain.
criz2fer

Activity: 672
Merit: 127

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:07:14 AM

Gold is only a store of value not a meduim of exchange. It may be different from bitcoin because we can uea bitcoin in buying or shopping online. Practically, holding both of them are great but I suggest bitcoin to be more usefull nowadays

restuibu

Activity: 994

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 01:55:51 PM

gold and bitcoin are excellent investment vehicles. we will get many benefits from both. Because by simply holding back the two will be profitable in the future.

websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:27:33 PM

Gold cannot be earn by an average person while bitcoin can. The comparison is like there's so many people who can mine bitcoins rather than gold and bitcoins value is keep on increasing periodically, So more of the investors are keep on attracted to bitcoins because of its value and they are all striving to earn more bitcoins.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:45:22 PM

gold and bitcoin are excellent investment vehicles. we will get many benefits from both. Because by simply holding back the two will be profitable in the future.

Holding gold and bitcoin certainly has an opportunity to earn big profits in the future, as both have excellent progress as long-term investments. With a little patience to hold it in the next 2-3 years time will certainly be able to see the benefits that fit with what is expected of the investment.
Donaldturp

Activity: 228

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:44:32 PM

The actual need to maintain precious metal and Bitcoin are that they are among the best investment choice accessible available. Investment in gold and Bitcoin are sure to supply great results in hardly any interval of your time. However i choose Bitcoin more since it develops with considerably faster price.

They're not best choices if you ask me. US company shares are much better than the precious metals such as silver, platinum, gold and rodium. Metals are only metals and they don't generate innovation but companies change our world with their innovations.
HiringYou

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:06:24 PM

Gold and Bitcoin are two most widely used investment assets.In any investment asset,holding can act as a key to earn more profits.The reason to hold Gold can be that it is the most trusted and traditional way of investment.Moreover there is no risk of losing our money.On the other hand reason for holding Bitcoin can be it's increasing price.No doubt that Bitcoin is a modern way of investment and there is some risk involved but it's increasing price is making it the finest investment asset that can provide us with huge profits which makes holding Bitcoin worth it.
miltonpogi

Activity: 245
Merit: 11

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:59:35 PM

Many persons holds a lot of land properties there reason is very simple, they knew that after 5 to 10 years there property will be sell in greater amount, this example are related in holding bitcoin and gold, as time goes by this two things get a higher value because of demands and other reasons, holding bitcoin and gold is more better than investing in many banks, and for me this two things are one the best investing ideas.

ghost07

Activity: 603
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:23:25 PM

The real reason why lot of people hold their gold or bitcoin is the price is rapidly increasing. They want to get profit in holding them.
THEELITEDUMMY

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:25:07 PM

To let your friends and family see that you made some money in your life witch you should be proud of because a lot of guys don't look at their screen and gain money by investing in in and do nothing.
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:52:52 PM

Holding gold and bitcoin certainly has an opportunity to earn big profits in the future, as both have excellent progress as long-term investments. With a little patience to hold it in the next 2-3 years time will certainly be able to see the benefits that fit with what is expected of the investment.
- Yeah, gold and Bitcoin are two ideal investment options provide a source of huge profits, especially Bitcoin, the value of bitcoin is increasing dramatically recently, many people investing in bitcoins very soon and now they are really getting rich with bitcoin. However Bitcoin still have certain risks, we can not put all the money into it, so we need a safer option, that is gold, although the profitability of gold is not high but it is stable and long term, holding both will help us to optimize profitability, mitigate risks. Huge profits, limited risk is the real reason for us to hold both gold and bitcoin

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Qartersa

Activity: 868
Merit: 535

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:56:54 PM

While I agree with most of your statements, I do not subscribe to the idea that investing in gold is stable. The word "stable" is what made the statement inaccurate in a sense that we all know investments do not offer nor guarantee stability but merely increases the chance of giving you a passive income depending on the global and local market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: