Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 06:16:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The Real Reason to Hold Gold And Bitcoin  (Read 674463 times)
Acsirp

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:14:51 AM

The people hold gold or bitcoin for stored asset for future use ,this is so because gold and bitcoin have high values, the difference is gold is physical and bitcoin is digital both are the same valuable assets that can be given to next generation for them to use also and continue to invest, and one thing to hold also for emergency financial crises.
anwar98

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 06:29:36 AM

The people hold gold or bitcoin for stored asset for future use ,this is so because gold and bitcoin have high values, the difference is gold is physical and bitcoin is digital both are the same valuable assets that can be given to next generation for them to use also and continue to invest, and one thing to hold also for emergency financial crises.
I agree with your answer sir.
Gold and bitcoin are just assets to use in the future. Many people use gold and bitcoin for savings if one day in the coming year is in dire need of money.
And I think bitcoin and gold are also good for being kept as future assets.
vlom31

Activity: 55

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 07:47:27 AM

I'd say there are 2 very different reasons to hold Gold and Bitcoin, gold is a guaranteed asset in a way, it's a safe way to insure your wealth will not lose a lot of value in times of crisis, while Bitcoin is - at this stage at least - still very much a bet on the fact that it might highly gain in value, but definitely not as "safe" as gold..

Mehdi
gowobonyok

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:37:48 AM

the reason for gold is because its prices are stable and tend to continue to rise. that's good for long-term prospects. and for bitcoin is a fluctuating price, so can get a moment to buy when the price is cheap and sell it when the price is expensive.
zero9119

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:57:31 AM

This is human tendancy that we buy gold.
To make our future secure we hold gold and bitcoin because gold will be more expensive in the upcoming years and bitcoin it will reach its higher price soon. That is the reason many people hold that things.
To make our future secure we buy Gold & Bitcoin and hold them until market rise.
Gold and Bitcoin are very good assets to hold during the global financial crisis. Last time gold was a place where many investors kept their assets and it proved to be very effective when making a good profit for these investors.
inv_ker

Activity: 144
Merit: 30

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:26:00 AM

The world is run by the state-bank alliance.  The top politicians and bankers jointly profit from inflating the values of money and debt with state power -- this system couldn't survive without either side.

See Dissecting the Parasitocracy.

The interesting thing is, if you buy and hold gold and Bitcoin for the long term, you can benefit.  (Just make sure you don't buy when the global empire is rising, like the 1950s or early 1990s.)  The reason is also due to the nature of the state-bank alliance.

Note that, in this alliance, the top politicians contribute state power, while the top bankers contribute financial know-how.  The politicians, being totally ignorant in this high-stakes and specialized game, are basically led around like children.  They just go along because they benefit from issuing huge amounts of public debt without being punished by the 'markets.'

So here's the problem with this alliance.  When financial asset values collapse (and this day will come, due to the incentives faced by the elites) and everyday people suffer, the politicians will put all the blame on the bankers.  The reasons are obvious (and there is no loyalty in that game,) and the politicians are going to win that argument.  The biggest such events in history include the Spanish Inquisition and the Nazi Holocaust.  In our day, politicians like Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren have already gone after the bankers.

Knowing that, the bankers and central bankers must prepare a last-ditch rescue for a worst-case scenario, when all trust in the system is gone.  That rescue will be some non-state-issued asset, like gold, silver, and Bitcoin, that the elites can peg their money to (at a high price for the non-state asset,) stabilize their system, and ease the suffering.  Even if the bankers think there's only a small chance for such an occurrence, it will be so devastating to the bankers that they must prepare for it.

So, the elites will try to suppress non-state assets, but won't kill them, even when given a chance.  In the long run, this presents something like a one-way bet for these assets, at current prices.

Personally, gold and bitcoin are the same thing-valuable asset for a better future. Today i only have bitcoin but still everyone just like me wants gold which we can use in the latter part of our lives.
Baronggot

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:53:44 PM

Both are extremely good investment with different way of giving you profit. Gold's value is never volatile but it keeps on getting higher which is a very good investment for a long term. In contrast, bitcoin can give you big income even just a short period of time whenever there is a spike of its market value because bitcoin's value is very volatile too.

margert

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 12:59:55 PM

The world is run by the state-bank alliance.  The top politicians and bankers jointly profit from inflating the values of money and debt with state power -- this system couldn't survive without either side.

The interesting thing is, if you buy and hold gold and Bitcoin for the long term, you can benefit.  (Just make sure you don't buy when the global empire is rising, like the 1950s or early 1990s.)  The reason is also due to the nature of the state-bank alliance.

Note that, in this alliance, the top politicians contribute state power, while the top bankers contribute financial know-how.  The politicians, being totally ignorant in this high-stakes and specialized game, are basically led around like children.  They just go along because they benefit from issuing huge amounts of public debt without being punished by the 'markets.'

So here's the problem with this alliance.  When financial asset values collapse (and this day will come, due to the incentives faced by the elites) and everyday people suffer, the politicians will put all the blame on the bankers.  The reasons are obvious (and there is no loyalty in that game,) and the politicians are going to win that argument.  The biggest such events in history include the Spanish Inquisition and the Nazi Holocaust.  In our day, politicians like Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren have already gone after the bankers.

Knowing that, the bankers and central bankers must prepare a last-ditch rescue for a worst-case scenario, when all trust in the system is gone.  That rescue will be some non-state-issued asset, like gold, silver, and Bitcoin, that the elites can peg their money to (at a high price for the non-state asset,) stabilize their system, and ease the suffering.  Even if the bankers think there's only a small chance for such an occurrence, it will be so devastating to the bankers that they must prepare for it.

So, the elites will try to suppress non-state assets, but won't kill them, even when given a chance.  In the long run, this presents something like a one-way bet for these assets, at current prices.
You can see that the world price of gold in recent days is constantly falling and crude oil prices are constantly rising. I think that at this point you should buy and hoard plenty of gold and should not keep long-term bitcoin. You can see that bitcoin prices are constantly decreasing and are in the bearish cycle, so keeping a bitcoin at the current time risk will be very high you will be able to lose very heavily.
crazy-pilot

Activity: 861
Merit: 253

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 12:19:33 PM

Holding is very good way to earn and save your money. For the centuries the gold was the best investing, but in real life we have chance to invest into Bitcoin you will always get for profit from it. And nobody can't steal it from your home.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
boddy.dy

Activity: 252
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:41:46 PM

For me the real reason to hold gold or even bitcoin is that i am pretty much sure and hundred percent sure that in the near future it's price or value will increase. It will increase that much high that no one ever expected that it will reach as much as like that. To some people it is just a dream or they might say that I am crazy in believing on that way but for me no one or nothing can change my mind or the way I think because my faith and trust with that increases is so high.
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:37:56 AM

I think gold and bitcoin are the two only investment of these time, bitcoin the most important and the most amazing investment of the present times and I think this is most preferable investment that most of the people prefer to invest in because bitcoin investment is very beneficial and moreover the profit ratio and the trust that people find in bitcoin is very good and that that is why bitcoin in present times is a number one investment.
Elai101

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 09:56:51 AM

Both are extremely good investment with different way of giving you profit. Gold's value is never volatile but it keeps on getting higher which is a very good investment for a long term. In contrast, bitcoin can give you big income even just a short period of time whenever there is a spike of its market value because bitcoin's value is very volatile too.
As for my own reason, I do hold bitcoin and gold because i know these are valauble and can be an asset. Like what you've said it is a good investment even they are likely different but we can keep them for the future purposes.
jakezyrus

Activity: 714

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:08:32 AM

As for my own reason, I do hold bitcoin and gold because i know these are valauble and can be an asset. Like what you've said it is a good investment even they are likely different but we can keep them for the future purposes.

bitcoin and gold are already an asset but in reality we should accept the fact that bitcoin gives more interest overtime when compared to gold but we do already know that gold is already known to be built for last while in the case of bitcoin , we never know what will soon happen to it because some said that bitcoin is a type of bubble , aside from that speculation there are also other factors that can affect the status of bitcoin .

so overall . gold is still the best investment for me in my opinion as when compared to bitcoin or any other cryptos .
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:44:22 PM

On my own perception, a long term investment is definitely a sure profit but it take a very long time since you want a sure money ,let's say after a year. As we all know the capability of bitcoin and its usage we can say that it can give you a great amount of profit as well as gold but in some point there are time for the emergency puorposes which you really want money so in the end your holding may loss. I would say long term investments is intended for those who are wealthy people which can still generate money in alternative way.
fluctuations

Activity: 183

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:09:30 PM

When the economy of the world is in crisis, I will spend all my money on the crypto market or buy gold. I find it safer than depositing money into a bank.
Fire316

Activity: 281

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:19:41 PM

The real reason to hold gold and bitcoin is the value keep on increasing after long time. And we know that much safer and profitable to hold gold and bitcoin rather than to put your money in a bank. In our generation now investment in cryptocurrency is the big opportunity for everyone to earn a big profit.
snaper14

Activity: 243

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:35:24 PM

the last ditch rescue and the other provided factors are quite logical and thats why the gold and other precious metals have risen during centuries but can we consider the btc as one of them at the moment. ?

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
GabrielPontello

Activity: 63
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:10:42 PM

I think this is a quite brilliant analysis. Even classes of assets which are not "created" by them, are still assets that even they can use as assets, so they wouldn't destroy them. Makes sense.
Haoque89

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:00:58 PM

The real reason for us to keep gold and bitcoin is that both have the same values they have stored and that can help us get rich and get more deals that are the reason we need to keep gold. bitcoin
2@abcdeeply

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:53:35 AM

If you are risk averse, I recommend holding gold, gold will not give you high profits. But if you hold the BTC, the risk to you is very high, but if you are lucky will get high profits.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: